Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fuze Box

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
34jbs78.jpg

The Fuze Box

Taylor6.jpg

Name:Julia summers
Attire:A dark purple cocktail dress.
Tagging anyone
Julia got of the car and pulled the bottom of her dress down. She then waited for the others before going in the club. She tonight was going to be blast.

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Blue and red athletic pants, Black Tank top, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat, Jasper, Julia, Jade

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Tecnical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat, Ethan, Julia, Jade

35ap4wi.jpg

Name:Jade Riley
Ring Name/Nickname:Jade Sabre
Attire:Black athletic pants, Black Running shoes, Black tank top
Tagging:Jasper, Ethan, Kat, Julia

Jade, Ethan, and Jasper got out of the car when they got there, "That's a lot of lights man" ,Jasper stated. "Oh relax we're gonna have fun" ,Ethan stated patting Jasper on the back. "I'm probably going to tower over everyone in there" ,Jasper replied. "So what Jasper if anyone says anything mean I'll kick their asses" ,Jade interjected. "You guys ready to go in?" Jade continued with a smile. She could tell Jasper was having second thoughts already, "Come on big guy let's go, do it for us" ,Jade said as she walked over to Kat and Julia and smiled. Jasper just laughed and decided to go in after a few moments, when inside Jasper immediately sat down at the bar to try and hide his height from others. Jade looked at Kat, "Don't mind him he's just a bit self conscious of his height he got made fun of for it when he was in school and it stung in just the right way, everyone in Sunny Hill loves him though I just wish he would realize it" ,she told her.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: Black cami tank, jean mini skirt, black wedged heels
Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Ethan, Julia, Jade

Kat nodded at Jade and then looked over at Jasper. She felt terribly all of a sudden. The last thing she'd wanted to do was make him or anyone else feel uncomfortable. Being a quiet person and self conscious of her own height, though on the opposite end, she understood what he was feeling. Though it bothered her to know he'd gotten made fun of for it... no wonder it had meant something that she'd approached him and Ethan at the pub earlier in the evening.

"I see..." Kat said, her voice trailing. "You go on. I'll join you all in a moment," she said to Jade with a smile. Biting down on her lip, she walked over to Jasper and sat down next to him. "Mind if a short ballerina sits with you for a bit?" she asked, her eyes fixed on her hands in her lap.

Taylor6.jpg

Tagging anyone
Julia nodded her head and was about to head over to the bar when four guys came up to her.They was trying to get her to dance with them. Julia blushed and said "no thank you". She tried to make her way to Ethan and Jade.

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Blue and red athletic pants, Black Tank top, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat, Jasper, Julia, Jade

261n1py.jpg

Tagging:Kat, Ethan, Julia, Jade

35ap4wi.jpg

Tagging:Jasper, Ethan, Kat, Julia

"Alright we'll catch up with you in a few" ,Jade stated in response. She then turned to Julia and Ethan, "Drinks or dancing?" ,she asked them wanting to know what they wanted to do first. "I'm gonna go get a drink real quick you guys can go dance for a few I'll be over in a minute" ,Ethan stated in response. "Can you grab me a rum and coke?" ,Jade asked. Ethan nodded and gave her a smile before walking off, Jade then turned to Julia, "You have to dance with me and don't worry I won't get touchy feely if you don't want me too" ,Jade stated jokingly.

When Kat sat down next to him Jasper looked over and smiled at her statement, "As long as you don't mind an overly tall meat head sitting next to you" ,he joked. He motioned for the bartender to come over, "I'll buy you another drink before you take off to go dance, I know Jade probably told you how I am around people that's why you're over here huh? The woman can't keep her mouth shut" ,he stated his face a little red. "Please don't let that keep you from having fun though I don't want to be the guy that keeps you from doing what you love cuz' you feel bad". When the bartender finally made his way over Jasper ordered a glass of whiskey on the rocks with a glass of cola on the side just in case he needed to wash the alcohol down. He looked to Kat, "Drinks on me tonight don't worry about the cost I make what most people do in a month in a week hell more then that I think" ,he stated with a smile.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Ethan, Julia, Jade

Kat smiled at Jasper as she finally turned her gaze away from her lap so that she was looking at him instead. "No, I don't mind," she giggled softly. "And I am sorry you're uncomfortable here. I didn't mean to take you away from your comfort zone," she said apologetically. "But that's not the only reason I came over." She gave him a warm smile and gently touched his arm. When the bartender finally came over she ordered herself a blended strawberry margarita. "I like strawberries," she admitted with a blush. "And again, thank you so much for the drink." She smiled at him. "But, I was hoping I could coax you to dance?" she asked. "Please?" She took a sip of her margarita and set it down. "If you don't want to, I'll understand. But... I think you might like it if you gave it a try. Please, just one song? Then we can sit down again. I promise, cross my heart."

261n1py.jpg

Tagging:Kat

"Oh please don't apologize I want you to have fun and that's why I agreed to come here, I don't care if I'm uncomfortable I'm kinda used to being uncomfortable so you really don't have to apologize" ,he stated right before taking a sip from his glass. When Kat mentioned him dancing with her he smiled then let out a small laugh, he thought about it for a few moments and took a few more sips from his glass then looked at her, "Alright I'll do it but only for you ok" ,Jasper stated right before standing up.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Jasper

Kat took one more sip of her margarita and smiled at Jasper. She was glad he'd said yes and when he stood up, she looked up at him and took him by the hand and giggled softly. "Let's go then," she said. Turning a bit, she began to walk toward the dance floor, her heart racing a bit as she did so. Once there, she turned back to face him and looked up into his eyes. "I'm glad you said yes..." At that, she began to move to the beat of the music, her body swaying to the rhythms and as she did, everything around her went still and all that was there was herself and Jasper.

261n1py.jpg

When they got to the dance floor the man known as Fearless was indeed a bit scared, he never danced in his life and he was worried about making a fool of himself. Soon he found himself watching Kat as she moved as if it came naturally. Her confidence was amazing and it helped him a bit more with his own confidence, he slowly started to move with her his hands made their way to her waist. He looked at her as if asking that it was ok to touch her the way he was.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat looked up at Jasper and smiled at him, her hands going to his as they settled on her waist. It was her way of letting him know she wanted them there. Her cheeks turned a bit pink and she giggled softly, her body still moving and swaying to the beat and sounds of the music playing about them. She then moved a bit closer to him, looking up at him and still smiling as they continued to dance together.

261n1py.jpg

When Kat put her hands on his it let him know she was ok with it, he smiled and as she moved closer to him he started to breath a bit heavy. Jasper hadn't been this close to a woman since high school well other then Jade but even she didn't get that close to him. Jasper looked down at Kat again and smiled, "I-It's a bit fun I guess" ,he stated nervously. His body continued to move with hers, he followed her lead hoping he didn't look like a fool.

Taylor6.jpg

Tagging anyone
Julia smiled at Jade saying "nah lets have I will dance with you".this made the guys around her leave. She took hold of jades hand and went out on the dance floor. She. Started moving her body to the beat of the song.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat looked up at Jasper and smiled. She move her hands off of his when she was certain he understood she was all right with his right where they were. She then moved her own to rest on his biceps. Cheeks pink, she giggled softly. "Only a bit fun?" she asked. "Then I must not be dancing right..." She tilted her head a bit. "You dance really well you know," she added with a smile, moving just a touch closer.

35ap4wi.jpg

Tagging:Julia

When Julia agreed to dance with Jade she smiled and took her hand, when they got to the dance floor Jade began to dance with Julia and move to the song. She was already having fun and the night had only just begun, "So those guys looked so upset when you agreed to dance with me, I love when that happens" ,Jade stated with a small laugh. "After this I'll buy you a drink sound good"?

261n1py.jpg

When Kat placed her hands on his biceps he looked to her hands then back to her face, "You're dancing wonderfully I'm just worried I'm screwing things up" ,Jasper told her. When she moved even closer he accepted her with open arms and after a little bit he began to move even more and was even starting to really enjoy himself. "I'm having a lot of fun actually" ,he admitted to her quietly.

Taylor6.jpg

Tagging anyone
Julia chuckled and said "yea it was fun glad you came and rescue me thanks and sure you can buy me a drink". Julia smiled at jade and moved her body in tune with hers.

35ap4wi.jpg

"No problem guys can be creeps sometimes I've run into my fair share of jerks in this place that's why I usually have Ethan here with me not that I can't hold my own I just like to have the back up" ,Jade said in response. She moved with Julia and made her way behind the woman and placed her hands on her hips and began to move to the beat of the song, she could see the guys from before eying them and it only made her laugh and press herself closer to Julia. "Let's put on a little show make 'em jealous" ,Jade whispered with a little giggle motioning to the guys from before.

Taylor6.jpg

Tagging anyone
"Best friends to can be creeps like those guys". She felt jades hands on her hips and for some reason it made her blush. "Yes good to have backup and I never been on a date before so Iam not sure I be very good at putting on a show ". She blushed again then added "but I can try to for fun".

35ap4wi.jpg

"Aw it's alright just follow my lead hun" ,Jade stated. She then pressed up closer to the woman and grabbed her hands, "Now grind up against me a little it'll drive them nuts". Jade was a very forward woman and she had no problem flaunting that she had got to dance with Julia to those guys that didn't.

Taylor6.jpg

Tagging anyone
Julia nodded her head and holding jades hands she began to grind up against jade laughing. "Oh wow look at those faces ".

35ap4wi.jpg

Jade laughed a little then leaned in to whisper into Julia's ear, "See I told you isn't it funny" ,she stated moving her body with Julia's. Her face lit up knowing that the guys were jealous she just thought it was hilarious.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Name: Lily Williams
Attire: White tank top, white tutu, black leggings, black boots and her necklaces.
Tagging: Ethan, Anyone

Lily had plans to meet up with Ethan at the Fuze, it would be fun to just hangout. Lily had walked from their apartment, walking straight through the doors. Once inside she started looking for Ethan, looking on the dance floor, seeing Jasper dancing with some girl. Before seeing Ethan over at the bar. Lily made her way over to him, sneaking up behind him, gently placing her hand on his shoulder ducking behind him.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat blushed and smiled. "You're hardly screwing up," she said. "In fact, I'd say you're doing everything just right." At that, she leaned up against him, still swaying and moving to the music. "And I'm glad you're having fun," she added. "I am too. I'm really glad I said hello earlier at the pub," she giggled a bit shyly. "And maybe I've convinced you to dance another song with me?" Her voice sounded hopeful.

Taylor6.jpg

Tagging anyone
Julia was laughing"yes it is and so much to". Julia looked over at Jasper dancing then back to the men gnawing and grinned. She turned around facing jade and put her arms around the girls neck.

Back
Top Bottom