Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fuze Box

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: Shorts, t-shirt, sneakers
Tagging: Anyone; Jasper

2cntjz4.jpg

Name: Murrin Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, pink short-sleeve knit top, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Anyone; Joseph

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early evening)

Kat nuzzled Jasper even more. Pulling away just a bit, she looked up at him. "How about another dance and we head on over to the supermarket then," she suggested. "What do you think?" She looked at him with hopeful eyes and a smile. She then tilted her head just a bit and giggled. "That way we can take our time picking out the ice cream and which movie to watch too."

Murrin felt warm and it had nothing to do with alcohol or dancing. She smiled as she looked up into Joseph's eyes knowing full well that her cheeks were quite red, but still she didn't look away. "It doesn't matter," she said. "So long as I'm with you." She giggled softly. "I think so long as I'm with you everything will be all right somehow." She paused a moment and giggled a bit more. "Funny isn't it." She touched his face again, her fingers light as she caressed his skin. "I've never felt like this before. Not ever." Her skin felt even warmer and her heart was pounding hard. One thing was for certain, she liked being held by him and she liked the closeness they were sharing. "Maybe another dance would be nice," she finally said as she leaned against him.

2q3owfq.jpg

Name: Mark Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Navy blue button down (slightly opened), white t-shirt, jeans, black shoes
Tagging: Anyone; Ethan, Lily, Kevin S, Nancy; sees Murrin, Joseph

Mark turned back toward everyone and smiled. "To everyone," he said. "And I can't wait for the show. Me and Murrin are going to meet up with Joseph. We're going to get there early too so we can get kickass seats. Can't wait. It's going to be awesome."

244nvo5.jpg

Name:Joseph Ryder Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"Destructive" J.R Donovan
Attire:Jeans, White Sleeveless Shirt, Work Boots
Tagging:Murrin, Anyone

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat, Anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early Evening)

"Alright sounds good to me, we'll have another dance then head out I'll just have to let Joey know we're leaving so he doesn't worry about us" ,Jasper stated in response. He figured they could just walk to the super market then catch a cab home after they were done shopping instead of calling his father to pick them up. He wanted Joseph to be able to get the ride from their father seeing as he would be in the place they had gotten dropped off at.

"I've never felt like this before either with you I feel so comfortable and wanted no other woman has ever made me feel the way you do" ,Joseph said in response to Murrin. He was glad that she wanted to dance some more, it made him smile knowing that she was comfortable enough to dance with him again. "After the next dance wanna see if Mark wants to come back to my place to play some games?" ,he suggested. Joseph knew he'd be leaving the club earlier then people usually did but he didn't mind in fact all he wanted to do now was be with Murrin.

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Kat nodded and smiled. "Sounds like a plan," she stated, giving Jasper another nuzzle as they swayed in time to the music. Just then the music shifted and she giggled a bit. "Sounds like our final song has started. Let's make it a good one then," she said with a wink before she started dancing in time to the beat of the sounds.

Murrin blushed. Looking into Joseph's eyes, she smiled at him. "I'm glad," she said when he told her he felt comfortable with her, saying so many things that made her feel special and treasured. "And, I'd like that," she then added in regards to going back to his place. She really wanted to spend more time with him and if that meant leaving, she was fine with it. Besides, she wasn't one for going out usually anyway and now that she'd met Joseph, there wasn't anyone she'd rather be with.

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

Jasper also smiled and nodded in agreement, "I agree let's make it a good one" ,he stated in response to Kat. He then began to dance with Kat, moving his body to the music and staying close to her as they danced and had fun. He was enjoying himself and was excited to go back to his place to watch a movie and have some fun and relax with Kat, someone that was special to him.

"Alright great after this song we'll head over to Mark and see if he'd like to join us then we'll head over to my place and I'll let you pick out the first game we play how does that sound?" ,Joseph stated. When the next song began to play Joseph held on to Murin and moved his body to the music, his hands on Murrin's hips and his eyes still looking into hers.

15x4wtg.gif

Name:Nancy Smith
Ring Name/Nickname: (if any) n/a
Attire: V Neck Button up dress shirt and black skirt with matching high heel shoes.
Tagging: any/ kevin s.
(Friday June 6, 2014; early evening)

She was glade that Kevin understood her not wanting to drink to much. "I see no problem with at least 1 dance before i call it a night." She said as she got up she extended her hand towards Kevin "shall we." Normally she wouldn't dare but the few drinks she did have gave her a little extra courage in the situation.

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Kat giggled as she and Jasper danced to their final song for the night. She was having such a blast, but she was also excited to just have some time alone with him where they could relax and not have to worry about anything at all. She knew it would be fun and wonderful and exactly what they both needed. Looking up into his eyes, she smiled at him as the music started drawing to a close for the song, knowing that soon they'd be heading out together for the night.

Murrin nodded and smiled at Joseph, happy with how her evening was turning out. She couldn't have asked for more. And now, more than ever, she was so super glad that Mark had dragged her out of work. If he hadn't, she'd never have met Joseph and thus wouldn't be where she was right then--in Joseph's arms. As they swayed to the music, her eyes remained locked to his and she found herself loving the way his hands felt on her body--so warm and gentle. As the music played, nothing else existed. It was just the two of them. And as it drew to its end, she almost didn't realize it until she suddenly stumbled. But rather than wince, she giggled at herself and just leaned against Joseph and smiled, ready to head out with him and happy to be with someone who didn't mind her faults or quirks.

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

When the song came to an end Jasper looked into Kat's eyes and smiled, he was happy that he and Kat were getting closer and closer to some alone time together. "So shall we get going? I'll have to go let Joey know we're leaving before we head out though I'd feel like a jerk if I didn't and he was looking for me when he was ready to go" ,Jasper stated. He then motioned for Kat to follow him to where Joseph and Murrin were.

Joseph smiled when Murrin giggled a bit after stumbling he was glad she wasn't embarrassed with herself and that she could laugh at the fact she stumbled a bit, it showed him that she knew he wouldn't judge her and that she didn't have to feel embarrassed around him. When he spotted Jasper making his way towards them he gave him a smile and when Jasper reached them Joseph looked at the man, "Hey Jasper we're gonna head out and go to my place just wanted to let you know so you didn't look for us before leaving" ,Joseph told him.

Jasper smiled at what Joseph said, "Oh really that's funny Kat and I were actually about to head out too" ,he said in response to Joseph who let out a small laugh after hearing it. "Well we can all walk together if you want seeing as we're going to the same place if you want" ,Joseph suggested. "We're gonna stop at the shopping center then take a cab home I wanna pick up a few things before heading back home you guys are more then welcome to join us if you want then we can take the cab together and go our separate ways once we get to the apartment complex" ,Jasper said in response.

"I don't mind that idea I could use a few things as well" ,Joseph stated before looking at Murrin. "Do you mind tagging along with them for a bit before heading back to my place? We still have to see what Mark wants to do as well so as long as everyone's alright with it I don't mind the idea" ,Joseph stated with a smile.

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Kat was definitely more than ready to go once the song finished and she gave Jasper a nod and smile when he mentioned heading on over to tell Joseph that they were going to take off so that he'd know what their plans were. "I agree, so let's go," she said, nuzzling into his side and giving him a hug before following him over to where Joseph and Murrin were standing.

Murrin was definitely having fun with Joseph, but she was ready to go and spend some quieter time with him at his place. Suddenly, she noticed both Jasper and Kat approaching. She giggled a bit and nodded. "I'm fine with going to the supermarket first before heading over to your place," she said softly, leaning into Joseph a bit. "It'll be fun and I'm sure Mark will be fine with that too, assuming he's up for it." At that, Murrin glanced about the place looking for where her brother might be. After a few moments, she spotted him over by Kid Sadystyk. "Ah, there he is. He's talking to Kid Sadystyk and a couple others," she said gesturing across the way toward the bar.

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

"Alright sounds like a plan then" ,Jasper stated with a smile. Joseph nodded then began to make his way over to where Mark and the others were Jasper following close behind. When they got up to him Joseph smiled, "Hey Mark we were gonna head out and go to the supermarket then over to my place to play some games you wanna join us?" ,Joseph asked.

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Kat held onto Jasper's hand and smiled. She couldn't wait to head out. And Murrin looked directly at Mark when Joseph told him what the plans were. She was more than excited, her expression proof enough of that. Biting down on her lip, she wondered what her twin would have to say about it.

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Navy blue button down (slightly opened), white t-shirt, jeans, black shoes
Tagging: Anyone; Ethan, Lily, Kevin S, Nancy, Murrin, Joseph, Kat, Jasper

Mark turned when he saw Murrin and Joseph approaching, his smile growing by the second. He was ecstatic that the two of them were hitting it off so well and pretty much spending the evening together as they were. When Joseph mentioned their plans and asked if he'd be interested in joining them, he looked over at his sister and could see that she wanted him to come along. It was her way of having him get to know Joseph better. But, he could see already that Joseph was a good guy. But if it made his sister happy, he'd oblige her a little bit. Besides, he could already tell that the two of them would be hanging out more in the future anyway. "Sure, I'll come along," he said. "Sounds like fun."

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

Joseph smiled when Mark agreed to tag along he wanted to hang out with the guy for a little while and get to know him. "Well let's get going then" ,Joseph stated happily. Jasper nodded in agreement and put his arm around Kat and gave her a smile he could tell that Joseph liked Murrin and he was happy for the man. "Yeah let's get going guys" ,Jasper said in response. He said his good byes to Ethan and Nancy and shook Kevin's hand before he and Joseph made there way out the door.

(Exit to Sunny Hill Shopping Center)

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:
Tagging: Anyone; Ethan, Lily, Kevin S, Nancy, Murrin, Joseph, Kat, Jasper

Kat held onto Jasper's hand while Murrin held onto Joseph's arm. The two women and Mark turned to everyone at the bar and said their good byes, letting them all know that they'd either see them in the morning at the hospital or at the show later on at the arena, at the very least. After that, they headed toward the door so that they could have a quieter and more mellow evening.

(Exits to Sunny Hill Shopping Center)

331qaeg.jpg

Name: Jessie Johnson
Ring Name/Nickname: Cool Dude
Attire: Tie die t-shirt , ripped jeans with hippie designs painted onto them
Tagging: any

As cool dude continued to dance he noticed a number of people leave "Hey man looks like the party is dying in here might be getting close to time to call it a day ya know man " he said to those he was with "would ya all like one more dance before i head out " he said with a big smile on his face.
Looks

j9vp74.jpg

Name:Kevin Shaw
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Sensation" Kevin Shaw
Attire:Blue Jeans, Tight Black Tank Top, White sneakers, Gold chain necklace, Pink and white sunglasses
Tagging:Anyone

35ap4wi.jpg

Name:Jade Riley
Ring Name/Nickname:Jade Sabre
Attire:Grey and Black Camo pants, Tight Black t-shirt, black work boots

Kevin took the woman's hand and led her out onto the dance floor to where Cool Dude and a few others were dancing. He looked at Nancy then at Cool Dude, "Seems like everyone's having a good time eh?" ,he said as he started to move his body to the music. Jade looked at Jessie when he suggested one more dance and smiled, "I'll dance a hundred more times with you buddy" ,she stated with a small laugh.

331qaeg.jpg

15x4wtg.gif

Name:Nancy Smith
Ring Name/Nickname: (if any) n/a
Attire: V Neck Button up dress shirt and black skirt with matching high heel shoes.
Tagging: any/ kevin s.
(Friday June 6, 2014; early evening)

Nancy Let Kevin lead her onto the dance floor and began to dance with him "I have had a really good time to night. Thank you for asking me to come out."

Cool Dude looked over as Kevin and Nancy came up "Hey Guys hows it going man. My last dance your just in time!!!" He then turned to Jade "oh glad you want to do one more dance to YAY" he exclaimed with a big smile on his face. He let it all out as the music began to play doing one of the craziest and silliest dances he could come up with on the spot he had a blast all night with everyone at the club and was glad he had came out tonight and was also very excited for the show that was coming up the following day. Turning to Sally "I have had a wonderful time Sally hope to see you more then just tonight !" he yelled out to be heard over the music as he continued to dance.

kelly-clarkson.jpg

Name:Sally carter
ring name /nickname:none
Attire:A black camo tank top with a black mini skirt with black leather boots that go up to her knees.
Tagging:anyone
(friday june 6th 2014)night time
gretchen-wilson3.jpg

Name:Eva Wilson
Ring name /nickname:none
Attire:she is wearing a short sleeve sliver belly shirt that looked a little on the shiny side with tight blue jeans and brown cowboy boots.
Tagging :anyone
(friday night June 6th 2014)
Sally smiled at cool dude and said "I had such a great time as well and if you want to see me more all you have to do is call this number". she took out a pen from her back pocket and wrote her number down on cool dude's hand". she had caller id on her phone so when he called all she had to do was ask if the number on her caller id was his. She hoped he would call her some time and take her out more. she then added "i also work over at the cafe if you want to drop in on me and say hello".

Eva had a great night but she still needed Jades number to work out a time and place and meet up later to talk about her job she might have. she took out her own pen and said "Hey Jade can i give you my number so you can call me and set up a time that is good for you to talk about that maybe me becoming your manger"? she hoped the girl would go for it for she was started to really like the girl. "also i had a great time with tonight thanks for the dances".

331qaeg.jpg

Cool Dude looked down at his hand and smiled looking up at Sally "thanks yeah i will surely come by the cafe sometime "He said smiling even wider "You are one awesome gal ya know that.Goodnight"
He leaned over and gave Sally a kiss on the cheek " See ya soon sunshine " he said right before dancing off giving a quick wave to Jade one his way off when he got to the exit he turned back around and shouted as loud as he could "SEE YA ALL AT THE SHOW TOMORROW COME ON OUT AND CATCH THE COOLEST CAT IN TOWN IN THE RING " he stepped backwards out the door tripping and falling to his butt he laughed and stumbled back to his feet as he turned to walk away "THE COOL DUDE HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!!!" he yelled out as he walked away.

(exit to parking lot)

kelly-clarkson.jpg

Attire:A black camo tank top with a black mini skirt with black leather boots that go up to her knees.
Sally blushed when cool dude kissed her on the check. she also smiled when he called her sunshine and said "yea see you around cool dude and if you stop at the cafe i will make sure its me serving you alright". she watched him go out the door and had to laugh for he was such a bubbly dude no matter how her day went at work she knew if she got to hang out with him more often she would diffidently have lots of fun. she turned to the others and said "nice to meet you all and bye going to head home before it gets any later ". she pulled out her phone called a taxi and head out to the parking lot to wait for it.
(exit parking lot)

2lbeuqa.jpg

Name: Lily Williams
Attire: black corset with red lace, and a red and black tutu, black boots, while leggings, and her necklaces.
Tagging: Ethan, anyone

Lily had listened to the conversation for awhile, then zoned out in that time she had finished her second drink and ordered a new one. She was now on her third drink, she then noticed the other two had left leaving her at the bar with Ethan. "Hey love, you al'ight?" Lily asked him in her accent, smiling softly. she then took a sip of her drink.

j9vp74.jpg

Name:Kevin Shaw
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Sensation" Kevin Shaw
Attire:Blue Jeans, Tight Black Tank Top, White sneakers, Gold chain necklace, Pink and white sunglasses

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Black Jeans, White button up shirt, Black work boots

35ap4wi.jpg

Kevin danced with Nancy and the others until Cool Dude said he had to leave, when the man said his good byes Kevin said his as well. The night was turning out to be really fun and after meeting some of his coworkers Kevin was excited for the show coming up. Whe Eva asked if she could give Jade her number she nodded then pulled out her cell phone, "Of course you can give me your number hon" ,Jade stated with a smile. "I'll give you mine as well".

"I'm alright love just a lot on my mind I have a funny feeling tomorrow's show is going to be a bloody massacre, tension will be high and people are going to get hurt I just got a feeling" ,Ethan stated in response before taking a sip from his drink.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Attire: black corset with red lace, and a red and black tutu, black boots, while leggings, and her necklaces.

"Oh love...so long as you and our friends are okay everything will be fine...Promise me You'll be alright...I don't know what I'll do if you get hurt...besides nurse you back to health..." Lily said she was highly worried about him. She needed him and loved him more than anything. Lily continued to sit there looking directly at him, drinking down her third drink.

kelly-clarkson.jpg

gretchen-wilson3.jpg

Attire:she is wearing a short sleeve sliver belly shirt that looked a little on the shiny side with tight blue jeans and brown cowboy boots.
Eva took out her phone as well then turned to Jade okay my number is "590-678-4350 " she then waited for jade to give hers to her so that she could put it in her phone

Sally watched as the cab pulled up to pick her up and she got in to head back to the hotel
(exit to the hotel)

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Black Jeans, White button up shirt, Black work boots

35ap4wi.jpg

Ethan placed his arm around Lily, "Don't worry love I'll be fine so will the rest of us we've just gotta watch our backs that's all" ,he told her in response. He knew she was worried about him and he appreciated the concern, he truly loved the woman and knew that she loved him just as much.

"My number is 555-217-9876" ,Jade told Eva in response as she typed her number into her phone. "Gimme a call anytime".

gretchen-wilson3.jpg

Eva smiled and said "alright and you do the same and do not worry i promise i wont bite ". she let out a hearty laugh and said "wow look at the time dang its late i better get home to bed and i was having so much fun".

2lbeuqa.jpg

Lily rested her head on Ethans shoulder cuddling into him as he wrapped his arm around her. "I know love, but if I don't worry about you who will?" She smiled softly. Lily had lost her whole family and her childhood Ethan was all she had left, without him she'd fall into despair. She wrapped her hand around his gently rubbing his fingers.

Back
Top Bottom