Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Death Games Arena (near Bay Harbor Islands/Surfside)

2j2jfo3.jpg

Name:Kevin Micheals
Nickname:Kev
Attire:Black Jeans, Black T-Shirt, Black leather studded Jacket, Black Boots
Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt
Tagging:Wendy, Liz, Vincent, Alexis, Randy, Lina

t53n82.jpg

Name:Alexis Rayne
Nickname:Rayne
Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)
Weapons:Small handgun strapped to her thigh
Tagging:Kevin, Vincent, Lina, Randy, Wendy, Liz

2u5q4qs.jpg

Name:Randall Benson
Nickname:Randy
Attire:Black Sweatpants, Black Tank Top, Sneakers
Weapons:None
Tagging:Lina, Kevin, Alexis, Vincent

(June 14th, 2038; late afternoon)

When Wendy told him she loved his cock he smiled and lifted her head so that she would face him, "You love it huh? Do you want me to fuck you like before Wendy? Because I would really like that" ,Kevin breathed out. He was hard as a rock and ready to fuck Wendy hard just like he had before, he knew they may have to be quick due to him having company but he still wanted her regardless.

Alexis listened as Andrew spoke she was interested in what he was saying, "Fuck I wish I could've gotten out of the states while I was on the outside, not that I don't enjoy it here now that I have the connections I do but on the outside it's disgusting what they do to people and their laws are ridiculous" ,she stated. When Andrew asked what she would be scrounging and salvaging she shrugged her shoulders, "I look for weapons or pots and pans stuff that Kevin could use around the house ya know and sometimes things you least expect will show up like radios and other electronics that still have some life left in them" ,Alexis answered.

When Lina motioned for Randy to take a walk he nodded and smiled, "Yeah that sounds good, Alexis we'll be right back I promise I wouldn't be stupid enough to run away from this opportunity Kevin has given me" ,Randy told her. His eyes said he was being sincere, Alexis nodded giving them the permission to go for a walk.

10xevid.jpg

Name: Guinevere Eileen Mulcahy
Nickname: Wendy
Attire: Pale blue sundress, matching wedged heels.
Weapons: None
Tagging: Kevin

(June 14, 2038; later afternoon)

Wendy looked at Kevin, whimpering, panting, the need and lust in her eyes more than apparent. She reached down with her free hand and touched herself, bringing her hand back up to show him so that he could see just how wet she already was for him. "Yes," she whispered. "Yes, Kevin... fuck me. Fuck me, hard..." Her whimpers grew more desperate as she looked at him. "Please, Kevin... it aches..." she cried.

2603lw0.jpg

Name:LeAnne
Nickname: Lina
Attire: black skinny jeans, black high heeled boots, black tang top.
Tagging:Randy

(June 14th,2038, Afternoon)

Lina smiled and begin walking as she said, "So Randy what's on your mind, you're usually never this quiet." She murmured as she stepped outside the arena. She smiled slightly and patted her pocket for her journal. She looked at him, waiting for a response as she tilted her head curiously.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt

t53n82.jpg

Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)

2u5q4qs.jpg

Name:Randall Benson
Nickname:Randy
Attire:Black Sweatpants, Black Tank Top, Sneakers
Weapons:None
Tagging:Lina, Kevin, Alexis, Vincent

(June 14th, 2038; late afternoon)

When Wendy told him to fuck her Kevin's eyes widened and he smiled widely right before he grabbed her and laid her on her back. He then reached down and pulled her panties off roughly and pushed up her dress before sliding his cock into her. Kevin let out a groan of complete satisfaction before he began to thrust into her hard, the man wasted no time nor did he ease Wendy into anything but judging by their previous engagement he figured she didn't really mind that.

"I'm just a bit nervous about the fight that's all I always get this way but I usually recover pretty quickly from it and end up coming out on top" ,Randy stated in response to Lina's question. "Let's just say I let myself get stressed over nothing".

10xevid.jpg

Wendy mewled and panted as Kevin grabbed her and laid her down. Desperate for more, she let out tiny sounds of both want and need and found them both fulfilled when Kevin suddenly yanked off her panties and shoved up her dress only to thrust himself inside her without much warning. She let out a yelp, but it was soon followed by several loud groans as he began to pound against her, stretching her wet, seething cunt. "Kevin... Kevin..." she whimpered, her hands gripping onto him as he took her, claimed her. "I'm yours, Kevin... all yours... all yours..." She could feel her wetness growing, her need building as her clit swelled, her body reacted. Oh, he knew her body so well. "Fuck me harder, Kevin... harder..."

2j2jfo3.jpg

Tagging:Wendy

Kevin did just as Wendy asked him to, he loved hearing her scream his name and ask for more. He could feel how wet she was getting and he loved it. Kevin took one of her legs and rested it on his shoulder to get a better angle and to be able to push his cock further inside her, he thrust into her harder then before his grip on her leg tight and his nails dug into her much like they had before.

10xevid.jpg

Panting hard, gasping, Wendy loved how Kevin was able to anticipated exactly what she needed. He manipulated and moved her body, making her feeling and experience sensations that drove her nearly over the edge as he continued to thrust into her harder and harder. "Kevin... Kevin..." she cried, her eye tearing up as she did so. Her body was responding to him, so sensitive to everything he did. It was as if she were designed for him and him alone, but then she knew this was the case... it had to be. "Kevin..." she whimpered louder still. "I... I..." She could feel her body getting close, her clit screaming in agony for release as her body writhed underneath him. "I need to cum, Kevin... please... please... I need it, Kevin... I need it bad..."

2j2jfo3.jpg

"I know you need it I can feel you need it just let go Wendy cum for me....I need you to" ,Kevin stated in response to Wendy. He thrust himself into her as hard as he could, he then leaned down to suck on her breasts while he wrapped her legs around his waist, his hands gripping her tightly, possessively. "Cum Wendy....let me feel it" ,Kevin said in an almost demanding voice.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy could feel the fresh marks forming on her body to go along with the set already marring her flesh from early that day. And oh how that aroused her, made her hot and seethe with need. Juices dripping from her aching, needy cunt, she let out several cries, "Kevin... I... I..." At that, she felt her clit twitch as her cunt clenched and began to pulse hard about Kevin's cock. She let out a loud moan as she writhed and bucked beneath him. "Oh god, Kevin... I'm cumming for you... so hard, Kevin... all for you..." Crying, screaming, she felt her body trembling as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Pleasure that only Kevin could provide.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Kevin could feel Wendy's cunt tighten around his cock and he let out a loud groan not caring who heard him. He knew Wendy had cum and that was all that mattered to him in that moment, "Oh yeah all for me....all fucking mine....you're all fucking mine" ,Kevin growled as he continued to thrust into her violently. "I'm gonna cum soon too Wendy....all for you....all for you" ,Kevin stated. He then rolled over onto his back making Wendy straddle him, "Ride me, ride my cock and scratch the fuck out of my chest while you do it" ,Kevin demanded.

10xevid.jpg

Whimpering, mewling, her cunt pulsing hard from her orgasm, Wendy did exactly as Kevin told her. She got on top of him, her body straddling him as she rode him, up and down and up and down. She bounced roughly against him as she leaned forward and rested her hands against his chest. For a moment, she let her hips buck and grind, causing her to groan and whimper loudly. But then, per command, she let her nails dig into his flesh, scratching hard once... twice... a third time... Up and down and up and down, she refused to stop until Kevin was satisfied. "Like this, Kevin... like this...?" She continued scratching his chest, digging over and over until she finally broke skin.

2j2jfo3.jpg

"Oh yeah just like that Wendy....Just like that" ,Kevin stated in response. When Wendy broke his skin he let out another loud groan out of pure satisfaction. He grabbed onto Wendy's ass and squeezed it hard, his nails digging into her soft flesh as he thrust upward into her as she came down. He could feel her juices leaking from her cunt onto his cock and down his balls and that made him feel even better, "You want me to cum for you Wendy....hmm....would you like that"?

10xevid.jpg

Wendy loved how possessive Kevin was getting, how his hands grabbed at her, pulling her down. She could feel him suddenly grabbing her ass, giving it a hard squeeze as his nails dug at her skin... more beautiful marks to further show just who it was that she belonged to, just what it was that he alone could do to and with her. "Yes, Kevin..." she begged. "I want it... I need it... please..." she whimpered. "Fill me up, Kevin... fuck me and fill me up with your cum... I need it, Kevin..." she cried, her pleas growing louder and louder as she made them.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Kevin groaned louder and louder with every plea Wendy made, "Oh yeah....Fuck yeah....I'm gonna fill you up Wendy" ,Kevin growled as he thrust into her hard. His head flew back and he thrust his hips upward, burying his cock deep inside her cunt before he came hard inside her, filling her up with his seed. His hands squeezing her ass hard as his body twitched as it was taken over by complete and total pleasure.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy gasped and smiled, feeling every spurt and spasm as Kevin came and filled her up. It was beyond heaven and it reassured her without a doubt that she was his and answered to him and only to him. When she felt him slow and her own body settle, she finally looked down at him, her cheeks streaked with tears. She could see the scratches on his chest, feel the marvelous stings of every place he'd dug at her skin. Looking down at him, she locked her eyes with his and smiled. "All yours, Kevin... always yours..."

2j2jfo3.jpg

When Kevin was finished he let his body relax then looked back into Wendy's eyes, "Yes mine Wendy all Mine" ,he stated with a smile. He loved the fact that Wendy wanted to be his it made him feel so important and he liked that a lot. "Mm well that definitely helped relieve my stress Wendy thank you so much" ,Kevin stated right before leaning up to kiss her lips. Until he met Wendy Kevin was never one to kiss a woman before, after, or during sex.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy liked the way Kevin was looking at her, the way he called her 'his'. It made her feel special, desired, wanted. No one, not even her own family had even come close to a fraction of how Kevin made her feel when it came to those things. It was how she knew she belonged to him, was meant for him. She smiled when he told her how much she'd helped him, relieved his stress. She knew it was something only she could do for him. Just her. Only her. Suddenly, he leaned up and kissed her, the kiss only reassuring her further, sealing her thoughts on everything. When he pulled away she blushed a little and smiled. "I'm glad I could help you, Kevin. You deserve that and so much more." She crawled around and gently touched him. "Your show will be amazing tonight and it will be because of you. All because of you. You should be so proud."

aadASF2N.jpg

Name: Andrew Christopher Evers
Nickname: Ace; CrissCross
Attire: Blue Jeans, socks, leather boots, button-up cotton shirt, leather jacket with patches all over it. dark shades
Weapons: Combat knife, set of throwing knives, P-96 Russian pistol.
Tagging: Alexis, Vincent, Liz

(June 14th, 2038 Later Afternoon)

After giving Randy and Lina a nod that he would see them later, Evers watched them as they left for their walk and then returned his attention to Alexis. As he spoke he picked up a glass of water, sipping it then returned to their conversation.

"Sounds very good. I have heard that there are things that get lost and washed up here while I was at the Processing Area. That may be helpful information or not, but I am certain there is some out there or they wouldn't be concerned about it. I may be able to help with some of the salvaging, and if the weapons and tech we find isn't too old or damaged perhaps help with fixing it. I have to admit before I wised up, I did serve a term in the military and did some of that while on assignments overseas."

Evers had no problem admitting it, as he know the training may be helpful as well as admitting that he willingly chose to stop being blind to what had happened to what had been the greatest nation on the planet.

2j2jfo3.jpg

t53n82.jpg

Kevin smiled when Wendy said he deserved her help, he loved that she was his and thought so highly of him and thought that he deserved so much. He let himself relax for a little while more then let out a sigh, "Well hunny as much as I would love to stay in this room and fuck your brains out for the rest of the night we do have guests and I do have a show to prepare for so we should make our way back out there sooner rather then later" ,Kevin stated as he pulled his pants back up and buttoned them up.

Alexis was impressed with the newcomer to say the least and knew he would prove useful to their business and Kevin could make some very good deals with him, plus Alexis wouldn't mind keeping him around just to look at. "I don't mind you tagging along not at all I think we may be able to help each other it's always good to have working electronics around the place and extra weapons as well" ,Alexis began. "You should let Kevin know about your skills I'm sure he'll offer you something very nice if you agree to help him out".

10xevid.jpg

Wendy nodded in understanding. She could see it in his eyes that he'd rather stay with her, but he was right. He had things to do and it wasn't like she wouldn't be there by his side offering him her support. He still wanted her there, wanted her around. No, he wasn't like so many others that would've shoved her aside and snubbed her or cared less about the fact that she wanted to show her support. No, not Kevin. He was different. He was special. And she was his. "I know," she said. "You have so much to do and think about and prepare for." Quickly, she began to straighten herself up, fixing her dress and putting her panties back on. Once ready, she walked over to him and took hold of his arm and looked up at him. "And I'll be with you to support you ever step of the way."

aadASF2N.jpg

Attire: Blue Jeans, socks, leather boots, button-up cotton shirt, leather jacket with patches all over it. dark shades

Evers thought that Alexis looked nice, and would see working with her as a bit of a bonus. He nodded at her suggestion on informing Kevin about all of his skills, as he could definitely be of use to the man in any endeavors that he had both in the immediate future as well as in the long run. He didn't intend replacing anyone, rather he needed to get a foot in the door of what was going down in Miami first and where he was right now was most very promising.

"I intend to let him know, as I can see that he has a clear head about a lot of things.. and an eye for talent."

Evers was meaning that about everyone he had met so far, especially Randy and Lina (whom he already knew), and Alexis (whom he was getting to know now). He realized someone set a glass beside him, and he picked it up and sipped, realizing it was the single malt he was talking about earlier.

2j2jfo3.jpg

t53n82.jpg

Kevin waited as Wendy fixed herself up and when she finished up he held his arm out for her to grab it was almost out of instinct now. He smiled at what Wendy said about being by his side to support him, "I couldn't ask for more Wendy" ,he stated right before opening the door and walking out to join everyone else again. "Where's Randy and Lina?" ,he asked noticing the two were no longer sitting at the table. He sat down and took a sip from his own glass giving Andrew a smile noticing the man had found his drink, "If I play my cards right I should be getting some more of this stuff and I am more then willing to share with a potential business partner" ,Kevin stated looking at Evers as he raised his glass. Kevin then lit a cigarette and placed the pack on the table and motioned for Evers to take one if he wanted.

Alexis' attention was turned away from Andrew for a brief moment when she heard the door to Kevin's room open, she looked over at him and Wendy and a smirk came across her face when she seen the marks on Kevin's chest. "Well well well looks like someone had fun" ,she stated before turning to look at Andrew again. "Kevin I think Andrew here has a lot to offer maybe you two can work something out he and I were talking a bit and I feel he will be very beneficial to our little establishment" ,Alexis stated giving the man a wink and a cute smile. "As for Randy and Lina they needed some air so I told them they could go for a little walk, don't worry Randy has no intention of running away he asked for permission no one that plans to run away would ask for permission to go outside" ,Alexis told him before grabbing a cigarette for herself and lighting it.

bjaepz.jpg

Name:Elizabeth Jennings
Nickname: Liz
Attire:Black Leather Jacket and Black tight jeans
Weapon: Pistol
Tagging: Kevin/ Wendy /everyone

(June 14th,2038 Afternoon)

"Where you have in mind for going to later tonight when we go out " she asked Alexis just before Kevin and Wendy returned. "So Kevin where are the best seats for this show i think maybe i should go grab a seat that is good now before it gets to crowded if you think a lot of people will be coming."

looking around at everyone " i'd really prefer not to be stuck between people i don't know so if any of you would like to sit with me tonight or the show i have no problem with that at all. "

10xevid.jpg

Wendy held tightly onto Kevin's arm as they walked out of the room. She was proud to be next to him and felt special that he wanted her there, so close. As they sat down, she blushed a little and smiled, but overall felt proud that she'd been able to help Kevin. That he'd wanted her. Needed her. She giggled softly when Alexis had more or less pointed out the scratch marks Kevin had demanded she give him. She knew the brunette understood the way of things and it was one of the reasons why she liked her so much. Sitting quietly, she just hoped that things would stay calm given all the guests that had suddenly arrived. And she wanted the show later on to go over well, without a hitch. Kevin and Alexis were her family now and she knew it was important to them both. So as she sat there, she hoped that Randy and Lina wouldn't do anything stupid. And she also hoped that the others would prove to be the friends they seemed to be on the surface... and not something else.

aadASF2N.jpg

Evers nodded, leaning back and politely taking a cigarette that was offered. It wasn't a vice for him, rather it was something he could do politely in mixed company and after really intense sex. He nodded about Kevin's statement about potential partners, also very clearly gleaning all that both Liz and Wendy were talking and sharing with their body language as Alexis. He shifted slightly where he sat, addressing everyone in turn starting with Kevin himself.

"I most definitely see getting good quality liquor around as very profitable, and I would not mind at all getting in on that as well as other things. I have to say you have a good eye, as I have seen Randy in action... and anyone thinking he cannot handle himself well is either a fool or looking to get seriously hurt. As for what Alexis here is saying, I do have skills. On the outside, I got things for people.. many valuable things and I do know I can do the same for you as well. Not to replace anyone, rather to make things smoother and to also set up alternate lines in case of trouble. As for what Liz here is saying, not to drift off subject, Kev, I think having a solid location is a good idea. You want to keep an eye on as much action, in and out of the Arena as possible. The fewer the surprises all around, the better for all of your associates, Wendy, and you."

He put it in a way that Kevin had to pick up on, from a man with a military perspective. He wanted Kevin to know that he and his people, and if Evers was one of them so be it, always needed to be prepared. He was not wanting to make the man paranoid, as he was accenting that he was surrounded by people that, on Evers first meeting, he saw that Kevin could trust. He hoped that would remain the case, but he was wanting the man to know how much he was wanting to help him and be a part of his operation. He pushed his other two thoughts, that of finding his friend Diana and of making Alexis cum so hard she couldn't walk for a while after, back in his mind as business was the order for the time being. He took a long drag of the cig, allowing the smoke to leave his nostrils slowly as he relished it.

Back
Top Bottom