Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Death Games Arena (near Bay Harbor Islands/Surfside)

bjaepz.jpg

Name:Elizabeth Jennings
Nickname: Liz
Attire:Black Leather Jacket and Black tight jeans
Weapon: Pistol
Tagging: Kevin/ Wendy /mel / everyone

(June 14th,2038 Afternoon)
Liz listening to Mel she felt bad for the girl "Well hun if there is anything you need or that i could do to help make you eel any better just let me know ok. In this place we need every friend we can get right so don't be afraid to talk to me if you need . " she said trying to comfort her . She had no clue what was bothering the girl but she knew it didn't matter everyone faced there own personal issues in Miami either from there past or things that go on in the prison .

2j2jfo3.jpg

Name:Kevin Micheals
Nickname:Kev
Attire:Black Jeans, Black T-Shirt, Black leather studded Jacket, Black Boots
Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt
Tagging:Wendy, Liz, Vincent, Alexis, Randy, Lina

t53n82.jpg

Name:Alexis Rayne
Nickname:Rayne
Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)
Weapons:Small handgun strapped to her thigh
Tagging:Kevin, Vincent, Lina, Randy, Wendy, Liz

2u5q4qs.jpg

Name:Randall Benson
Nickname:Randy
Attire:Black Sweatpants, Black Tank Top, Sneakers
Weapons:None
Tagging:Lina, Kevin, Alexis, Vincent

(June 14th, 2038; late afternoon)

Kevin nodded as Andrew spoke he knew the man was going to be a good acquaintance just by the way he spoke to him, "Oh yes all my fighter's are well taken care of, trust me people come to me when they need people taken care of so to speak so I pretty much feed the person needed to be taken care of to my fighters and give them a chance to live hence the name of the establishment Death Games Arena, you see when I heard about Randy I knew he was the man I needed to put in the spotlight, the man I needed to help me handle problem people in this fucking place and know that he's in front of me and I can look at him I am a hundred percent sure that he is definitely the guy I need" ,Kevin began. "As for a plate of food help yourself, I'll go get you that drink I think I could use one myself actually or perhaps a good smoke but I'll save that for later just in case people are uncomfortable around drugs, see I'm thoughtful of others" ,he stated before getting up and grabbing two glasses along with a bottle. He put ice into the two glasses then poured the alcohol into them, Kevin didn't have a lot of alcohol left but he felt the occasion was special enough to enjoy one glass. He handed one of the glasses over to Andrew as he sat down then looked to Mel, "I am so sorry sweetheart I in no way meant to mock you especially not over you not having a father you see I would never do that because I had no daddy growing up well at least not a real daddy I grew up in a foster home and the father figure I had beat me within an inch of my life every fucking day so I don't mock or joke about fathers" ,Kevin told the young woman in a very serious tone. "If you need to rest I can show you to a room and you can lay down until you feel better I can see that how I spoke earlier has upset you and I apologize for I was not trying to mock I was just trying to lay down the rules of my establishment".

Randy listened as Kevin explained the job briefly and nodded his head, after seeing how some of the people acted in this place he was sure he was going to be dealing with some nasty men and it excited him slightly. The man fought for a reason, he liked the rush it gave him and he had a feeling that being in Miami he was going to be facing different types of fighters then he was used to. "I only fight men" ,Randy stated quietly. He didn't want to anger Kevin but he also didn't ever want to come face to face with a woman or child while in the ring. "No offense sir but I just can't bring myself to fight a woman or child".

"Randy Randy Randy listen buddy I don't put women or children into the ring here this is a man's sport if I want a woman dead I do it quickly and there needs to be damn good reason for it as for kids I don't kill kids that's not my thing I don't even think there should be kids in this fucking place I may be a sick twisted fuck but I do have a heart" ,Kevin told Randy his tone telling the man he meant every word he said.

Alexis puffed on her cigarette as she listened to everyone talk, she looked over at Wendy and Kevin and smiled liking how close the two were and how much Wendy seemed to like Kevin and she could tell Kevin liked her as well. She looked over at Andrew and gave him a cute little smile before taking another drag of her cigarette.

aadASF2N.jpg

Name: Andrew Christopher Evers
Nickname: Ace; CrissCross
Attire: Blue Jeans, socks, leather boots, button-up cotton shirt, leather jacket with patches all over it. dark shades
Weapons: Combat knife, set of throwing knives, P-96 Russian pistol.
Tagging: Leanne, Randall, Kevin, Wendy, Melaine, Alexis

(June 14th, 2038 Afternoon)

Evers nodded to Lina, very pleased to see here again.

"It is going very well, and I know that it is just going to get better as I am getting to know everyone else here."

He looked at Melanie, wondering what is making her shiver. He spoke to her, hoping perhaps that may help her

"I am Andrew Evers. As I was telling Kevin here, I just arrived yesterday. And you are?"

He kept it light for the time being, wanting to hear more about Kevin's plans for Randy and also how he could help with them.

2603lw0.jpg

Name:LeAnne
Nickname: Lina
Attire: black skinny jeans, black high heeled boots, black tang top.
Tagging: Andrew

(June 14th,2038, Afternoon)

hsp5bt.jpg

Name: Melanie
Nickname: Mel or Melly
Attire: Dark blue dress with black high heels and a light blue sash tied to her dress.
Weapons: None
Tagging: Kevin and Andrew.

(June 14th, 2038; afternoon)

Lina nodded and smiled at Andrew, "Same to you, this here is my sister, she's just........." Lina trailed off and put her arm around her sister, pulling her close. She hugged her close, trying to stop the trembling, "shhh shhh shhh it's ok your sis is here My Mel, don't worry ok." She felt Mel's trembling stop and she sighed as she took a corner of her shirt and wiped at her forehead to clear away the thin film of sweat. It was the first time Lina had showed affection towards anyone, usually she was cold and distant, but Mel needed her now. She looked towards Kevin, "Can you take us to our rooms to rest then?" She asked, her brow was still furrowed in worry for her little sister. She subconsciously ran her fingers through her sisters hair.

Mel stopped shivering, smiled and then blush, "Sis I'm not a kid anymore." She looked towards Andrew, "I am Melanie and I'm her little sister, well I'm not a kid anyway." Mel yawned, she did feel incredibly tired and she was surprised, her sister did not like to show affection in front of people. As she said it, it made her seem weak and vunerable, but yet they all saw it. Mel wondered what they would think of it.

10xevid.jpg

Name: Guinevere Eileen Mulcahy
Nickname: Wendy
Attire: Pale blue sundress, matching wedged heels.
Tagging: Kevin, Liz, Alexis, Randy, Lina, Melanie, Andrew

(June 14, 2038; later afternoon)

Wendy couldn't help but admire just how truly thoughtful and generous Kevin was to the sudden onslaught of guests he had to host. It had to be a bit overwhelming given how unexpected the visitors were, not to mention the number of them. And the fact that this was all occurring just before a show... oh, her admiration was growing by the second. She glanced over at Alexis and gave her a knowing smile. One letting her know that she was glad she was back home along with how much she appreciated everything both she and Kevin did for her. Kevin especially. Turning her attention back to Kevin, she let out a tiny sigh and moved closer to him. "Always so thoughtful. If anyone cannot see that..." her voice trailed and she shook her head. "This is why I'm so grateful you found me, Kevin." Blushing, she gave him a special smile meant just for him. "So attentive."

2j2jfo3.jpg

Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt

t53n82.jpg

Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)

2u5q4qs.jpg

Kevin took another drag from his cigarette, it seemed that the only one really willing to listen to what he had to say was Wendy and that was fine. When Lina asked if he could show them to their rooms he nodded then took another drag of his cigarette. "Would you like to go to your room as well Randy?" ,Kevin asked. He took a sip from his glass then stood up, by the look on Randy's face the man had wanted to be taken to his room as well. "Alright let's go, Alexis you take the lead and I'll follow from behind" ,Kevin stated. He didn't want any trouble and even though he thought things were pretty civil for the most part he still didn't want to take any chances.

Randy stood and followed Alexis down to his room, his eyes briefly scanning over the bloody heap that looked to be a man at some point sitting out in the front room near the entrance. He turned his head to look at Kevin after seeing the dead man in his lobby his expression a curious one. "Don't worry about him he got what he deserved for what he did" ,Kevin stated simply. Randy nodded his head and kept walking.

When they got to the bottom of the stairs Kevin turned a light on and unlocked a door leading to a hallway full of rooms. They all had a bed, a dresser, and lamps in them. "Well you can take your pick of what room you want and get some sleep" ,Kevin stated before he opened a smaller door that held what looked like fighting gear. "Randy these are for you". Kevin handed the man some green and black mma shorts along with some matching gloves, "You've gotta look the part right? Well you all have a good rest I'll see you when the show starts Randy" ,Kevin stated. He motioned for Alexis to follow him back up the stairs then led the way back to where the others were.

Kevin took his seat next to Wendy when he got back and took another sip from his glass he then looked to Andrew, "So what kind of deal you looking to make?" ,he asked. Kevin wrapped his arm around Wendy's shoulders as he waited for the man's answer, "Thank you for listening to me rant before" ,he whispered so that only Wendy could hear him.

10xevid.jpg

Tagging: Kevin, Liz, Alexis, Andrew

Wendy nestled close to Kevin when he wrapped his arm about her. She liked the way it felt, the weight, the warmth... It made her smile and blush. It made her feel special, needed, desired. As if she was worth his time and all the attention he gave her. Just then, Kevin whispered in her ear and her blush only deepened. Nuzzling closer, she placed a delicate hand upon his thigh and gently caressed him. Whispering back, she said, "Of course. Anything for you. You deserve such things."

2603lw0.jpg

Tagging: Kevin, Randy, Anyone.

hsp5bt.jpg

Name: Melanie
Nickname: Mel or Melly
Attire: Dark blue dress with black high heels and a light blue sash tied to her dress.
Tagging: Kevin, anyone

(June 14th, 2038; afternoon)

Lina nodded and followed, she was still seething at Alexis and still wanted to tear her open, but Kevin stood in the way, and she wasn't going to go through him. She shook her head and watched as her sister walked ahead of her. Mel looked at Lina and then Randy, smiled a knowing smile and dropped back, "Your staying because you like him right?" She asked, Lina blushed a bit, but gave her a curt nod. Lina smiled at her and then said, "Are you truly alright Mel?"

Mel nodded as she murmured, "Being in this place, well just in the Miami Prison has jolted some bad memories and flashbacks." She looked down, in thought as she heard Lina ask, "Well you want to talk about them?" Mel nodded, "Well the flashback I had was of the night when dad stumbled home drunk.......it was the last night of mother's life, when............dad beat her to death and beat us, but you were able to get us away and call the cops." Her voice had dropped to a forbidden whisper as she said that and she looked down the hall and then nodded as she went into a room, Mel looked back at her sister in a silent plea and Lina understood.

Lina stood in the hallway, As they left, she sighed and then slipped into Mel's room. She laid beside Mel as she begin to softly sing their mother's old lullaby to Mel to help her sleep. As Mel drifted off to sleep, Lina stood up and went back out to the tables as she sat down next to Randy, "Umm yeah you didn't see that did you?" She asked him, blushing a bit.

bjaepz.jpg

Tagging: Kevin/ Wendy /everyone

when Lina came back out to the table she looked at her as she sat down " Is she doing ok now poor thing is having it rough isn't she? " she asked about Mel.

2603lw0.jpg

Lina looked towards the girl, "Oh hello, Liz right? She's doing fine now, just a bad memory." Lina said, nodding. She shook her head slightly and moved to sit by her and whispered to her so that no one else could hear. "Between you and me, I am cold and distant, but I am this way for a reason. Mel and I were dealt a really bad hand in life, though we did nothing to deserve it." Lina said and then she lounged back and smiled bleakly at Liz. "We have learned to deal with it, but Mel did nothing wrong to be here, so being here jostled bad memories. All she did was write a book on why God didn't exist, and now she's in here. I am going to make damn sure no one hurts her either, now that she's in and can't get out." Lina said a flash of determination and ferocity piercing through her hazel eyes as she looked at Liz.

2j2jfo3.jpg

t53n82.jpg

2u5q4qs.jpg

Randy wanted to try and get some rest before the fight he had later but he had way too much adrenaline to even lay down for more then a few seconds. He looked over at Lina who was singing her sister to sleep and when the woman made her way back up the stairs he decided to follow. He took his seat next to her and when she asked if he had seen what she had done he smiled and shook his head. He watched as Lina made her way over to Liz to let her know what had happened then turned to Kevin, "So when does the show start?" ,he asked curiously.

Kevin smiled when Wendy snuggled up to him and told him he deserved to be listened to, when Randy asked about when the show started Kevin looked to him, "A few hours people should start piling in to the seats I want you to be ready in about an hour and a half" ,Kevin stated. Randy nodded letting Kevin know he would do exactly what he said, "Alright Kevin I'll be ready" ,Randy told him. Kevin smiled then leaned into Wendy, "Do you wanna disappear for a few minutes?" ,he asked in a playful tone but quiet enough for only her to hear him.

10xevid.jpg

Tagging: Kevin, Liz, Alexis, Andrew

Wendy blushed and giggled softly, her hand still caressing Kevin's thigh. She moved closer to him, looking up into his eyes, and smiled. The way Kevin looked at her just then, the words he'd whispered... she felt so very needed, wanted and desired. She knew he had a lot on his mind and needed to relax and unwind before the show and that meant he needed her. He wanted her. Just the thought of that made her go instantly wet between the legs. "Nothing would make me happier, Kevin," she whispered back, nearly panting, in his ear.

bjaepz.jpg

Tagging: any

Lina was telling her about how her and her sister had grown up and how her sister had got into Miami and felt really sorry for her. " I guess now days more of us are ending up in here for silly reasons. The whole system is corrupted and bad. I am sorry for you guys having a bad start at life and then ending up here on top of it all i wish there was something i could do to make it better."

When Randy asked about when the show was starting and Kevin told him Liz got more excited not only did she want to see the fights in a way but she also wanted a way out of the uncomfortable feeling that was starting to come over her. In some ways she felt like she wasn't fitting in very well here and thought maybe it would be best to just move on . Liz started to look down at the table with her hands together tapping her fingers together and fiddling with her fingernails out of pure nervousness.

2j2jfo3.jpg

t53n82.jpg

2u5q4qs.jpg

Kevin smiled at Wendy's response and then stood up and pulled Wendy to her feet before picking her up. He then looked at everyone who was sitting at the table, "Mr. Evers I will be back to discuss business in a little bit, Lina....Alexis, you two keep things civil while I'm away I'll only be in the room right there" ,Kevin pointed to a door behind him, "Randy you just relax and get your head in the game and Liz....well you've been great this whole time so you just keep doing your thing I shall return soon I just need to go relieve some stress before the show starts" ,Kevin stated right before turning to go into the room.

Alexis watched as Kevin picked Wendy up and she giggled a little as he spoke, when she thought Kevin was out of earshot she turned and looked to Randy, "So Randy wanna go relieve some stress" ,she taunted trying to get a rise. "ALEXIS! Shut the fuck up I don't want no damn fighting while I'm away don't antagonize the guests" ,Kevin shouted making Alexis jump then roll her eyes. "Now apologize damnit if I come back out and my place has turned into a battle ground I will flip a shit GOT IT!" ,Kevin continued. Alexis looked to Lina and sighed, "Sorry" ,she forced out the apology for the sake of keeping the peace for Kevin.

Randy just shook his head and gave Lina a look that told her not to worry about Alexis because he had no interest in the woman. When Kevin got Wendy into the room he shut the door but didn't lock it just in case he had to go break things up which he really hoped he didn't have to, he put Wendy down then sat on the bed and leaned back, "OK Wendy relieve my stress" ,he stated as he reached down to undo his pants.

bjaepz.jpg

When told everyone to behave and said she had been no problem and just to keep being herself she was glad that she had at least not upset anyone yet.
"So just out of curiosity where is everyone heading after the fights tonight i am still trying to decide where i will go from here."

10xevid.jpg

Tagging: Kevin

Wendy bit down on her lip as she watched Kevin lean back and undo his pants. Cheeks pink, she crawled up next to him so that she was on all fours and helped him finish the job in undoing his pants and began to pull them down. As she looked down at him, she had already gotten so very aroused and could feel her clit throbbing to the point of aching. Licking her lips a little, she began to stroke him a bit with her hand. "What would you like me to do first, Kevin?" she asked, her voice husky and filled with lust.

2j2jfo3.jpg

t53n82.jpg

2u5q4qs.jpg

Randy watched as Kevin left the room and when he yelled at Alexis for trying to start a fight he gave Lina a smile. He was glad that Kevin had stood up for her even if it was only because he didn't want any problems. Alexis rolled her eyes and took another drag of her cigarette as she sat quietly. When Liz asked what everyone was doing after the show Alexis turned to look at her, "I'm probably going to take Kevin's car for a drive he let's me do that whenever he has a good show, of course I don't know where I'm gonna go I never really have a destination I just know I have to bring it back within an hour of leaving with it" ,she stated.

Kevin watched as Wendy helped him with his pants and when she licked her lips and asked him what he wanted her to do he placed his hand on her head and looked into her eyes. "Put it in your mouth Wendy" ,he stated in almost a whisper. He bit his bottom lip in anticipation as he waited for her to react to his demand.

2603lw0.jpg

Lina cringed as she heard her say that and she smiled and murmured, "Darling you don't know what I'm in for, I..............well..........I did things that I suppose made it so I deserved to be in here, but Mel did nothing besides write a book, I do feel terribly sorry for her as well, but thank you anyway." She looked over to Randy and scooted over to him. Her brow was furrowed a bit as she murmured, "Do be careful tonight Randy." She said to him. Lina had heard what Alexis had said and her blood boiled as she bit her tongue hard, then she heard her say sorry and she smirked sweetly at her,"Oh it's ok." She chuckled, she was enjoying that Alexis was the one getting in trouble and not her.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy nodded and immediately brought her mouth down towards Kevin's cock. Slowly, so slowly, she drew it in, letting her tongue gently caress its underside as it filled her mouth. Sucking, licking, she continued to take him fully into her mouth, not stopping until she felt his tip strike the back of her throat causing her to gag ever so slightly. The moment she did, she began to draw him slowly back out once more. Again, she repeated this, drawing him in, drawing him out, sucking and tasting his cock and relishing every inch of it. "Mmm... mmm..." she whimpered as she sucked him off.

aadASF2N.jpg

Attire: Blue Jeans, socks, leather boots, button-up cotton shirt, leather jacket with patches all over it. dark shades
Tagging: Randall, Kevin, Wendy, Alexis, Vincent, Liz

(June 14th, 2038 Later Afternoon)

Evers was following from the table, but it quickly became obvious that some other needs were needing to be met. When the minor bit of shouting happened, and then Kevin took Wendy into the room and shut the door, Evers sighed slightly, looking from Randy to Alexis. He was not wanting to have made Kevin think he was not interested in what he was saying, rather he was adjusting as fast as possible to so many people in one place. He spoke to Alexis, his tone calm and showing a bit of contrition on his part.

"Well... I seem to have not exactly made a good impression with your boss. That was not intended at all."

He knew that he was not the object of the outburst, but he did pick up the subtle air that perhaps Kevin did think he was showing disrespect.

bjaepz.jpg

" Maybe i could go for the ride with you if you don't mind? " she said to Alexis then turning back to Lina " Yeah sorry about your sis getting dragged into this place it does sound like she got nailed on some bullshit if you don't mind me saying so."

2j2jfo3.jpg

t53n82.jpg

2u5q4qs.jpg

Kevin leaned his head back as he watched Wendy sucked him off, he let out little sighs of approval as she continued. "Oh yeah that feels good, mmm I can feel the stress going away already" ,Kevin breathed out. He grabbed a handful of Wendy's hair and began to move her head as he pushed his cock into her mouth slowly.

When Andrew mentioned not making a good impression on her boss she laughed, "Please you're fine he's just very random and when he wants to do something he just up and does it no matter what the situation just be lucky he didn't bend her over the table and fuck her in front of us" ,she stated. She then looked to Liz and smiled, "Of course you can take that ride with me I could use some company while I drive around anyone else game we can look around for shit while we're out, even though Kevin has pretty much everything it doesn't hurt to rummage every now and then does it?" ,Alexis asked looking around at everyone at the table. Her attention then turned back to Andrew, "So stranger what are you in here for"?

10xevid.jpg

Wendy whimpered when she felt Kevin grab a fistful of her hair and start to move her head up and down, up and down. Her mouth worked his cock, sucking and licking it with such hunger and desire, that it almost seemed she thought she might not get the opportunity to do so ever again. That this would be her last chance and she wanted to do a good job of it. The best job possible so that Kevin would never forget it and would be left wanting more and thinking of a possible 'next time'. "Mmm... mmm..." she groaned as she let her tongue caress his shaft and lick at his balls. "I love your cock, Kevin," she panted when her lips hovered over the tip. "I love it..."

aadASF2N.jpg

Tagging: Randall, Kevin, Wendy, Alexis, Vincent, Liz

(June 14th, 2038 Later Afternoon)

Evers nodded, wondering if Kevin had done that before. Things like that didn't totally bother him, but it would have been poor form with new guests he supposed. He smiled at Alexis, answering her question as fully as she may have wanted to know.

"While the charges they have on me make it sound worse than what I am here for, what I am here for is providing information, tech, and weapons to the resistance back home. You name it, I found it, though I did make a good living at it, I am not going to lie. I also ran an operation getting people out of the States over the Mexican border while they were still having the problems. That was when I was snagged, on my last run. It was a choice really... let innocent people get sent here or get sent her myself. Not saying I didn't enjoy taking out the bitch that had us set up to get stopped, but that was as business related as personal. They really enjoyed sending me here especially.... with my record and all before that."

Evers hoped he could get in on anything and everything possible with this new group, nodding to Randy that he was more than happy to be here with him as he was seeing him as a friend. He then spoke to Alexis again, smiling broader.

"What exactly are you going to be looking to scrounge and salvage, if I may ask?"

2603lw0.jpg

Lina smiled and nodded in response to Liz as she looked at Randy. He was oddly silent and she wondered what was on his mind. She nudged him slightly with her elbow, "Wanna take a walk?" She asked him, concerned. She didn't know how to react to their situation, but she was just doing the best she could do in it. She also didn't know why she all of a sudden turned soft, perhaps it was this situation and two people that she care about being in it, her sister and Randy. She wasn't soft, she was strong and firm, she was cold and distant, but Mel. She was soon lost in thought as she leaned forward on her elbows and put her head in her hands, her brow still furrowed as she thought. She stood up and motioned towards Randy, "Come on, I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we took a walk."

Back
Top Bottom