Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Death Games Arena (near Bay Harbor Islands/Surfside)

2603lw0.jpg

Name:LeAnne
Nickname: Lina
Attire: black skinny jeans, black high heeled boots, black tang top.
Tagging:Randy

(June 14th,2038, Afternoon)

This made Lina nervous as he said that and she looked at him, "Well ummm please be careful.......ugh." She muttered, she hated this, turning into a softie, well she couldn't help it. Randy was bringing out a long lost side to her, the side she had lost after she had been separated from her sister and after she lost nearly everyone she cared about. She looked at him to see if he noticed, part of her wanted him to but another part was reluctant for her to.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Name:Kevin Micheals
Nickname:Kev
Attire:Black Jeans, Black T-Shirt, Black leather studded Jacket, Black Boots
Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt
Tagging:Wendy, Liz, Vincent, Alexis, Randy, Lina

t53n82.jpg

Name:Alexis Rayne
Nickname:Rayne
Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)
Weapons:Small handgun strapped to her thigh
Tagging:Kevin, Vincent, Lina, Randy, Wendy, Liz

2u5q4qs.jpg

Name:Randall Benson
Nickname:Randy
Attire:Black Sweatpants, Black Tank Top, Sneakers
Weapons:None
Tagging:Lina, Kevin, Alexis, Vincent

(June 14th, 2038; late afternoon)

Kevin couldn't help but smile as Andrew spoke and when the man finished up what he had to say Kevin looked at him and took a drag off of his cigarette. "So you've seen the big guy in action eh? Well that makes two people who have given me great reviews on the guy so I am excited as fuck to get this guy in the ring as for the alcohol and other supplies I am willing to split whatever we make evenly as long as we work together to make things happen around this fucking place" ,Kevin began, he wrapped his arm around Wendy before taking a drag from his cigarette. "I have faith we can do some great things if we work together".

When Liz mentioned not wanting to sit near people she didn't know Alexis turned and looked at her, "Oh hunny you're not sitting in those nasty seats next to all those crazy fucks you along with everyone else here has VIP seats away from the psycho's so don't worry about some creep rubbing up against you during the show" ,she stated with a smile. Alexis too took a drag from her cigarette and turned to listen to Kevin and Andrew talk she was glad they were finally getting some good solid partners that would actually be helpful to their little business.

"I'll be careful I promise, For you" ,Randy stated in response to Lina. He gave her a warm smile then extended his hand for her to hold while they walked.

2603lw0.jpg

Lina smiled back as she felt happy beyond compare. She reached for his hand and held it as she nodded, "Ok would you like to head back now?" she asked as she kept walking, she blushed a bit but kept smiling softly as she felt a warm tingling in her hand where he held it and she looked down as she looked back up to him.

2u5q4qs.jpg

Tagging:Lina

"I wouldn't mind heading back but if you wouldn't mind I'd like to go to our rooms if possible just cuz' I kinda wanna be alone with you before the show tonight if you wouldn't mind" ,Randy suggested in response to Lina's question. "Maybe I can try on the gear Kevin gave me and you can give me some opinions". Randy smiled his cheeks turning slightly pink as he told Lina what he wanted to do.

aadASF2N.jpg

Name: Andrew Christopher Evers
Nickname: Ace; CrissCross
Attire: Blue Jeans, socks, leather boots, button-up cotton shirt, leather jacket with patches all over it. dark shades
Weapons: Combat knife, set of throwing knives, P-96 Russian pistol.
Tagging: Alexis, Vincent, Liz

(June 14th, 2038 Later Afternoon)

"I am very glad, Kevin, because I do enjoy helping sound-headed business men such as yourself with things. Be it supply lines, checking up on people, or eliminating problems, I can see we can work very well together."

It was not flattery, as he could honestly see Kevin for the man he was. Evers had many experiences with men of his caliber, and every time it was profitable and safe. Bursts of temper or filling desires were better than bottling them up too much, and Evers sipped more of the single malt. It was obviously top grade stuff, bottled and aged properly as good whiskey should be. He wasn't showing off, but he smiled as he saw everything as a potential test.

"Kentucky Straight Bourbon. Very good stuff... and very good reason to want to keep the supplier you have. Wendy is right.. you are a very good man and working with you is going to be a distinct pleasure as well as a good partnership."

He smiled at Alexis, his eyes telling her exclusively that he wanted to get to know her more as well, but he returned his eyes to Kevin. He was not about to show the many any disrespect, as the man earned his already. KSB was very hard to get in the States as it was, as most of it was "contraband"... which was a euphemism for The President and his cronies wanted it all for themselves and the whores they kept.. unless they pissed them off... He drained his glass, setting it down and the young woman who had it was about to pour when Evers respectfully raised his hand.

"One glass is the most on the job."

Evers was not jumping the gun, but even with his high tolerance to alcohol he didn't want Kevin thinking he couldn't be trusted with the supplies and merchandise. He smiled again and both Alexis and Liz, respectfully relating they were not ignored just that Kevin was in charge as far as he was concerned as always.

2603lw0.jpg

Lina looked at him and smiled as she blushed a bit in response. "Sure I wouldn't mind that." She said genuinely, smiling as she tugged at his hand and turned to head back towards the arena. She supressed a giggle of........perhaps excitement? Whoa what was this, all of a sudden she was giggling, she shrugged it off and her thumb subconsciously rubbed his hand.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt

t53n82.jpg

Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)

"I must say I agree with you Andrew as I do like the way you think and I know we're going to make great partners as for drinking on the job as long as you can work while drinking and don't take it over the edge then feel free to drink it if we got it" ,Kevin began. "As for me I like to drink when I'm finished with the job but you will find I smoke quite a bit and not just cigarettes mary jane calms my nerves and although most people in here have no issues with my little habit I still feel the need to bring it up just in case" ,Kevin continued. He sipped from his glass as well then took a drag from his cigarette, he wanted to let Andrew know he didn't mind if he enjoyed a few glasses on the job and that he could tell he was going to be a great asset to his business and team.

Alexis gave Andrew a smile after he gave her one, she knew he wasn't ignoring her or either of the other women she was sitting next too as she knew how seriously Kevin took his business and she was glad Andrew felt the same way when talking business. She took a long drag off of her cigarette and blew the smoke out slowly as she listened to the men continue to talk. After a few more moments Alexis turned to Liz and Wendy, "So would you guys like something sweet to follow that delicious lunch"?

2u5q4qs.jpg

Randy led the way back inside and gave everyone a nod as he passed them, when he finally got to his room he looked at Lina before sitting down on his bed. "I'm starting to feel a bit better about the fight tonight I think I'll do well and I've got you for support and that's all I need" ,he told her as he grabbed the gear that was next to him and looked it over. "It's kinda funny how the gear is black and green those are two of my favorite colors".

2603lw0.jpg

Lina smiled and nodded as she followed him back to the room. She saw the gear and her brow furrowed slightly again with worry, but she was sure he'd be fine and she would be rooting for him the entire time. She looked at him and nodded, "Well that is good that your feeling more confident about the fight. And yes of course I'll be rooting for you, just make sure not to get hit so hard. Anyway on a different note, after you change would you like to go check on Mel with me to make sure she's sleeping alright?" She looked at him and smiled softly as she said that and plopped down on the bed beside him as she tentatively laid her head on his shoulder.

aadASF2N.jpg

Attire: Blue Jeans, socks, leather boots, button-up cotton shirt, leather jacket with patches all over it. dark shades

"Actually, no. The bourbon is wonderful, but only as I had lunch. That is not going to be any affect at all having eaten before having it, but I understand about the smokes and that doesn't bother me in the least. I can see we are on the same page, and I do think that absent any additional information everything to me is a go and I am looking forward very much to working for and with you. I do hope there is nothing causing you any problems, though if that is the case I would have no problems with handling that for you if you like."

Evers was more than ready to get started with their working relationship, as Kevin made it clear that only if he fucked up would he be called to carpet. He didn't intend that to happen, and if anything got messy he would clean it up for the sake of all concerned. He already was thinking about getting Alexis alone as soon as was possible, as he very much wanted to see if she had as much stamina as he needed in a woman. The thoughts were still hidden for the time being, and he was soon back to hearing all Kevin had to say as well. He then spoke about what Alexis said, knowing she would know he was speaking both about how he looked at her and about what she said.

"Yes, Alexis... something sweet is a good idea."

10xevid.jpg

Name: Guinevere Eileen Mulcahy
Nickname: Wendy
Attire: Pale blue sundress, matching wedged heels.
Weapons: None
Tagging: Kevin, Alexis, Liz, Andrew

(June 14, 2038; later afternoon)

Wendy remained quiet while Kevin and Andrew talked business. Her thoughts lingered on the fact that she'd been helpful to Kevin during a time of need and that he wanted her by his side even now while he conducted affairs where most would've shoved her aside like a used rag. It made her feel special and she liked that. She also listened in a bit as Alexis talked to Liz a little about the upcoming show. She heard mention of the crazies and psychos who often came to watch and she suddenly found herself shivering, squeezing Kevin's arm as if needing to be protected from them even though none of them were there at the moment. She hoped she wouldn't have to deal with any since they'd be sitting in VIP seats and all. But a part of her still worried a little and as such, she found herself nuzzling closer to Kevin while he talked business, nuzzling closer and gripping his arm tightly. She truly hoped Alexis was right. The idea of another man touching her... just then she looked up at Kevin and smiled, but her reverie was interrupted when Alexis asked her about dessert. Turning toward Alexis and Liz, she smiled. "Mmm... something sweet would be wonderful. Anything in mind, Alexis?"

bjaepz.jpg

Name:Elizabeth Jennings
Nickname: Liz
Attire:Black Leather Jacket and Black tight jeans
Weapon: Pistol
Tagging: Kevin/ Wendy /everyone

(June 14th,2038 Afternoon)

Liz listened as she was told she wouldn't have to sit with the general crowd of people she wouldn't know but instead would be in a VIP section with the people who are here right now with her. "that sounds good " she replied

when asked if she would like something sweet she didn't have to think for long she may be a little full but sweets were one of her favorite things and she hadn't had anything sweet in a while. "I would LOVE something sweet.. something yummy and tasty would be wonderful. " She said as she slowly licked her lips while looking at Alexis. "What kind of sweets do you have?" she asked with a smile.

2j2jfo3.jpg

t53n82.jpg

After hearing everyone's response to her suggestion, "Well I have quite a few things here as Kevin pretty much gets any food that he wants so we've got stuff from fruit to cookies and sometimes even ice cream that he makes himself, I'll go prepare us all something with a nice mix" ,Alexis stated right before putting her cigarette out and standing up. She made her way over to the fridge and grabbed out some cookie dough she had made the night before when she had the munchies and wanted something sweet. "I'm gonna show you all a trick that me and Kevin do to cook this stuff, we only have the grill to cook things on and we've developed ways to make and cook things we like" ,Alexis stated. She then grabbed a cookie sheet and began to ball up the dough and place it onto it, she then re lit the grill and waited for it to warm up before putting the cookies on it and shutting the lid. "In about twenty minutes we'll have some cookies I do hope my dough is good enough I personally love the stuff but everyone has different tastes".

Kevin smiled when Alexis mentioned something sweet and when she decided to make cookies he was thrilled, "Damn I am looking forward to that how about you put some of that ice cream on the cookies with some strawberries make it a full dessert" ,Kevin suggested. Alexis nodded and smiled agreeing with Kevin's idea.

2u5q4qs.jpg

Randy leaned into Lina when the woman rested her head on his shoulder he was glad she was there with him and not alone like she had been. He knew the woman had her ways of survival that were very affective but he'd rather her be with him then anywhere else, "We can check on Mel if you'd like" ,he stated in response to her question.

2603lw0.jpg

Lina smiled and nodded as she said, "Yes please I just want to see if she has gotten her rest." Lina wrapped her arms around him and said, "I'm glad I came with you too, I'd rather be with you than well on my own again." She kept her arms around him for another minute, before she stood up and took his hand to go to Mel's room.

aadASF2N.jpg

Evers smiled, nodding as how they were handling getting things done as far as food was also impressive. He could see that Kevin was not exaggerating any extent of his operations so far. He was very pleased, as he could see that he was becoming partners with some extremely thorough and competent people. He could tell that his skills would be rewarded and appreciated to their full, and he relaxed back as he continued with his cigarette. When he smoked, he took his time as he knew that sent a message to some that he was careful. It was the case, and he was that way and not overly slow or ponderous. He was liking Kevin's entire crew, and he could already see that even Wendy was an asset. She was a smart girl, just possibly paranoid enough to keep Kevin alive if forbid something got past the rest of them. Evers was going to take the steps needed to make certain that didn't ever happen, and he nodded to Kevin.

"The dessert is a very good idea... strawberries are so very sweet and bring out lots of other flavors as well. As you like sweet things, Kevin.. I think I have something that can sweeten our partnership more. What if I told you there was a way to put together light armor that cop killers wouldn't be able to get through? I know that full body stuff will not be feasible with your operation, but it would be a leg up on any competition if their weapons didn't work as well as they want."

Evers was totally serious, not wanting to distract Kevin from either the sweets or Wendy, but he needed to present that he was bringing serious skills to the party.

bjaepz.jpg

"yummm cookies sound great maybe with a tad bit of ice cream on the side for me would be great i haven't had either of those things in like forever" Liz said with a smile.

2j2jfo3.jpg

t53n82.jpg

Alexis sat down next to Evers and gave him a playful smile she wasn't being overly whorish or acting like slut she just wanted to show her interest for the man. When Andrew mentioned the armor Kevin smiled yet again, "That would definitely be something nice to have especially while dealing with some o the people I do" ,Kevin stated the tone of his voice telling Evers that he was indeed interested in what he had to offer. He took a drag of his cigarette and blew the smoke out slowly, "If you help me out I can guarantee your stay in Miami will be a rather nice one I do work to get what I have but it is all well worth it as you can see I have things most people in this place only dream of" ,Kevin stated with another smile.

"Kevin makes the ice cream himself it's rather delicious Liz I think you're gonna love it and I made the cookie dough, the strawberries came from the plants we have in the other room we grow a lot of stuff here for ourselves" ,Alexis stated in response to Liz. "And I do agree with Mr.Evers strawberries are very sweet and do bring out a lot of other flavors that's probably one of the reasons they are my favorite fruit".

bjaepz.jpg

"i'll pass on the Strawberries but the cookies and ice cream will be fine." she looked at those discussing thins and then back to Alexis " do you need any help getting it together and bringing it out?"

2u5q4qs.jpg

Randy smiled and took Lina's hand so that they could go check on Mel, when they got to her room he let Lina take the lead not wanting to startle Mel if she was awake.

aadASF2N.jpg

Evers was very pleased, both with Kevin saying that what he was suggesting would be helpful and with Alexis showing interest in him. He didn't think Alexis a whore any more than he though Wendy so. He didn't see women that way, rather as what they were. He had an intense and possessive streak, he would admit, but he still saw a woman as someone to be cherished and protected even if one was rough and very intense with her. The one young woman had brought him a large glass of water, something that Evers did want. He was serious with Kevin about staying sharp, as the one tumbler of bourbon he had was enough. Later, perhaps with himself and Alexis by themselves he may entertain the idea of another drink but until then he was working.

"The gear and the chemicals to do what I am suggesting are not hard to find at all, and it would not take any time at all really. Now, as for tonight, I am hoping that we can insure that Randy is not only victorious but also taken care of. Not that you are not doing so or not going to after.. I am meaning in case someone doesn't like losing."

Evers was asking as he wanted to make certain that Randy had cover and backup if anything at all went down, as well as the rest of his new friends. Kevin, he could see, would not want anything like that happening he imagined, and as he had told Kevin he was a bit of a problem "eliminator" he felt the more he eliminated ahead of time, the smoother things happened and happened as they should.

2j2jfo3.jpg

t53n82.jpg

"Oh in my arena people take their losses and if Randy doesn't kill them while in the ring then I finish them off in my own way but tonight some people are going to get lucky I made a deal with a guy name Vincent he wants me to keep Randy's opponents alive but just barely he says it will help my business and I'm getting some alcohol for doing it so I figure it's worth at least one try" ,Kevin told Evers. He was impressed with the resources the man had and he couldn't wait to start working with him. "Well I think it's fair to say that you're hired Mr.Evers we can start tomorrow morning, if all goes well tonight we'll have to plan more shows that's something I'd like for me, you, Vincent and Alexis...." ,Kevin then looked to Wendy. "And my lovely Wendy here to sit down and discuss as soon as we can".

After a little while Alexis got up and opened the grill and took the cookies out, "They always end up a little doughy in the middle but I don't think that's ever killed anyone before right?" ,Alexis said as she put them all onto individual plates. She then put the ice cream into bowls and handed everyone their dessert before putting a bowl of strawberries in the middle of the table. "Well I hope everyone likes it I know it's not five star quality shit but we make due with what we got".

bjaepz.jpg

"ummm soft in the middle is just the way i like my treats this looks perfect Alexis thank you so much. This is wonderful " she said as she took a big bite of cookie "Oh my God i just had a orgasm in my mouth that's so fucking good" she let out a small yummy type of moan and then laughed " You have no idea how good that is to me right now i haven't had anything even close to this good in FOREVER" she said while dunking a cookie into the ice cream and using it like a spoon getting a little bit of ice cream and cookie mixed in her next bite making it even better then the first the perfect mix of tastes coming together in her mouth she felt like a kid again so excited over the snack she had been given "Even before coming here i don't know if i have ever had cookies and ice cream that tasted this good your brilliant with you cooking ."

aadASF2N.jpg

Evers smiled at what Kevin had been saying, and he nodded in affirmation to what he said. He was going to make impact in the long run, especially with all of the things he was going to be able to do for the man. He finished his cigarette, then relaxed more and sipped his water before speaking again to Kevin.

"That sounds very good, as I do want to be a total team player here and that is what is very important to all of this. A well-oiled and run machine is what you have and the smoother and more active I can contribute to it staying that way is precisely what I have in mind. It also will allow me to get to know everyone better, and that also makes everything smoother to know each other and to know how to work well in all kinds of situations."

After saying that, he paused while Alexis brought the dessert. He smiled at her, getting a look at her cleavage when she put down the strawberries but keeping that low key and discreet as always. He cut up several of the very good sized strawberries and distributed them on top, and then took his first spoonful. If the smile didn't let Alexis know how good it was, his closing of his eyes in sheer enjoyment must have. She underestimated how well it came out, but he took his time with his first mouthful to relish every single bit of the taste.

10xevid.jpg

Name: Guinevere Eileen Mulcahy
Nickname: Wendy
Attire: Pale blue sundress, matching wedged heels.
Weapons: None
Tagging: Kevin, Alexis, Liz, Andrew

(June 14, 2038; later afternoon)

Wendy didn't say overly much as everyone talked about either about business or cooking. She was still a bit preoccupied with their newer guests and thus wanting to stay close to Kevin for a bit of added protection. From what she was able to gather, they seemed all right though the sisters had her a bit on edge given the troubles they'd caused Alexis earlier on. However, they'd left for the time being, so that eased some tensions to say the least. And now that everyone was starting to focus on dessert, that seemed to be bringing out different sides in everyone. But sweets had a tendency to do that in people, so she'd noticed over the course of her young life thus far.

Still nuzzling close to Kevin, Wendy reached for one of the confections with a delicate hand and began to eat. "Mmm... this is divine," she said. "Alexis, this is perfect. Just what we all needed, I'd say." She then looked up at Kevin with a smile. "Yummy," she said with a soft giggle.

2j2jfo3.jpg

t53n82.jpg

"Again Mr.Evers I agree with what you are saying and like your thinking I can tell you know your shit and that we're gonna make a good team as for Randy I can tell you're his friend and let me assure you he is going to be taken care of if he does exactly what is needed of him he'll be just fine I have good faith in the guy" ,Kevin stated as he too put his cigarette out and took the dessert Alexis handed him. When Wendy stated her enjoyment of the dessert he looked at her and gave her a smile that was for her and her alone then leaned in to whisper into her ear, "I bet you're really yummy too in fact I bet you taste even better then this dessert and I intend to find out later whenI bury my head between your legs" ,he stated so that only Wendy could hear him. Kevin then nibbled on her ear gently before returning his attention to his dessert. After taking a bite he smiled and agreed with everyone else that it was indeed very delicious.

Alexis couldn't help but smile towards everyone's reaction to what she had made especially Andrew's she was happy he was enjoying it. When Liz and Wendy commented on it Alexis gave them both her trademark smile, "Well thank you guys it's been a while since I made cookies but I got the munchies last night and wanted some cookie dough so I had it already made and like I said Kevin made the ice cream himself so why not indulge a bit it seems we have something to celebrate anyway" ,she stated.

Back
Top Bottom