Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Death Games Arena (near Bay Harbor Islands/Surfside)

aadASF2N.jpg

Name: Andrew Christopher Evers
Nickname: Ace; CrissCross
Attire: Blue Jeans, socks, leather boots, button-up cotton shirt, leather jacket with patches all over it. dark shades
Weapons: Combat knife, set of throwing knives, P-96 Russian pistol.
Tagging: Alexis, Vincent, Liz, Kevin, Wendy, Randy, Lina, Anyone else

(June 14th, 2038 Early Evening)

Evers smiled and laughed at how Liz handled the loud and obnoxious men, shaking his head as they got a look as something they would never have. He opened the passenger side door, nodding to Liz as he did when they got to the car.

"Actually, we can paint it any color we want, Liz. That was very cool how you handled them, and I really hope you don't mind if I call shotgun. And yes, Alexis, that is alright with me, as I would love to see more of the place as well getting to look for supplies as well as for any unique items of use."

He waited for the two of them to get in, then settled into the seat beside Alexis. He was very comfortable, his own leather jacket something that he was very glad he got to keep when he had got dropped in Miami. It was treated with the process he had told Kevin about, and if needed (which he hoped not), he would get to show it off first hand.

"Alright, ladies.. let's burn the place up."

10xevid.jpg

Name: Guinevere Eileen Mulcahy
Nickname: Wendy
Attire: Pale blue sundress, matching wedged heels.
Weapons: None
Tagging: Kevin, Manju

(June 14, 2038; early evening)

Wendy just watched Kevin as he finished tending to Manju. She thought it sweet how he cared for the large, brutish-looking man. Especially given how how innocent and sweet the large man was. It only went to show just how thoughtful and generous Kevin truly was and that made her desire him even more. When Manju asked her if she wanted to pet his kitten, she couldn't help but smile warmly at the large man. "Of course. May I?" She then reached out a delicate hand and gently pet the creature. "He's very sweet, Manju," she said. "He's lucky to have you." She then looked over at Kevin and smiled. "Just as I'm lucky to have Kevin." Her body grew warm at the thought of being near the man who'd found her and now cared for and protected her. Oh how lucky she was and as she smiled at Kevin, she knew she'd never take him for granted.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Name:Kevin Micheals
Nickname:Kev
Attire:Black Jeans, Black T-Shirt, Black leather studded Jacket, Black Boots
Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt
Tagging:Wendy, Liz, Vincent, Alexis, Randy, Lina

t53n82.jpg

Name:Alexis Rayne
Nickname:Rayne
Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)
Weapons:Small handgun strapped to her thigh
Tagging:Kevin, Vincent, Lina, Randy, Wendy, Liz

2u5q4qs.jpg

Name:Randall Benson
Nickname:Randy
Attire:Black Sweatpants, Black Tank Top, Sneakers
Weapons:None
Tagging:Lina, Kevin, Alexis, Vincent

(June 14th, 2038;Early Evening)

When Randy finished up with his bath he wrapped a towel around his waist and made his way to his room, on his way there he stopped to check on Lina. He waved to her and gave her a smile letting her know everything went well, Randy walked into his room and removed the towel before putting on a pair of boxers and pajamas that were laying on the bed waiting for him.

Alexis started the car when everyone was seated and gave both Liz and Andrew a smile, "I have no objections to going to the Saloon I think we'll have time for a quick drink" ,Alexis stated. She lit a cigarette then put the car in gear and drove off.

Manju smiled at what Wendy had said, "Boss likes pretty lady Manju likes you too" ,Manju stated. After the big man finished his dessert Kevin placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Time for bed Manju take the kitten with you and make sure to tuck him in so he's comfortable ok" ,Kevin stated giving Manju a smile. Manju stood up and picked the kitten up before giving Kevin a hug he then leaned down and gave Wendy a very gentle hug before heading off to bed.

As soon as Manju was in his room Kevin turned to Wendy the look in his eyes telling her he wanted....no needed her, every bit of her. He grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses like he had said he was going to do, "Shall we head to my room and spend some alone time together?" ,Kevin asked her with a smile.

(Alexis Exit To Bay Harbor Islands)

aadASF2N.jpg

Name: Andrew Christopher Evers
Nickname: Ace; CrissCross
Attire: Blue Jeans, socks, leather boots, button-up cotton shirt, leather jacket with patches all over it. dark shades
Weapons: Combat knife, set of throwing knives, P-96 Russian pistol.
Tagging: Alexis, Vincent, Liz, Kevin, Wendy, Randy, Lina, Anyone else

(June 14th, 2038 Early Evening)

"The Saloon.. sounds very nice. I think that would be fun."

Evers was smiling, very pleased with the night so far. He liked Liz as well as Alexis, and wondered what her story was. He wasn't going to ask yet, rather he wanted her to be more comfortable with him first. He started getting a look around, seeing the sights around them. He made a mental note of things, just in case he for some reason needed to get them back there. He was always cautious that way, as he didn't want them to think that he was just their "eye candy" for the night.

(Evers Exit to Bay Harbor Islands)

10xevid.jpg

Tagging: Kevin, Manju

Wendy smiled and blushed at Manju's words. The large man truly was sweet, like an innocent child in so many ways. She gave him a hug and waved at him as he went off to bed. When Kevin returned and picked up the wine and glasses, she bit down on her lip and felt her cheeks get hot, her entire body get hot. Swallowing, her tummy fluttering with happy anticipation, she could feel her desires growing as an ache between her legs began to intensify. Oh how she wanted Kevin. But it ran deeper than that. So much deeper. It was hard to explain and most probably could never even begin to comprehend it. Her thoughts turned to how Kevin had shot the man who'd taunted her... oh how that had made her hot. And she still wondered what was to become of the other, the one in the cage. She knew he was still locked up. Looking at Kevin with eyes full of so much emotion, she nodded and smiled. "Yes," she whispered. "I'd love that."

2j2jfo3.jpg

Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt
Tagging:Wendy

Kevin smiled then motioned for Wendy to follow him into his room, when he got inside he poured them each a glass of wine then lit a few candles to set the mood. He then took his shirt off and got comfortable while he waited for Wendy to join him after the day he had he just wanted to be alone with his Wendy and after he was done pleasing her and himself he was going to take care of that pig that was in the cage outside, the man that made a pass at his Wendy, the man who insulted both Wendy and Kevin at the same time.

10xevid.jpg

Tagging: Kevin

Wendy didn't hesitate and immediately followed Kevin as he made his way to his room. She smiled as he set things up for the two of them, setting the mood and ambiance. Oh he had such a way of making her feel special and like a treasured princess. When he took off his shirt, she gasped in admiration, her body getting warm as her sex slicked up at the sight of him. Just looking at him got her hot and bothered, that was just something that couldn't be helped. But she was sure he didn't mind. Watching him, she started to pant softly. It was torture and he probably knew it. Though it made it all the sweeter when they gave into their desires for each other. At least it did for her. Each time he took her... oh, no words could describe it. Biting down on her lip, she started to whimper softly, mewling in need as she waited for him, watching him with love, lust and deep, dark desires filling her heart.

2j2jfo3.jpg

As he made his way over to Wendy he looked at her with a need in his eyes that only Wendy could satisfy, no other woman had ever made Kevin feel the way Wendy did and he was never going to let her go not ever and he would protect her with his life. When he got to Wendy he ran his finger down her jawline before leaning in and kissing her lips gently and passionately, just kissing her made him go hard and his body filled with passion and lust and complete want for the woman. Kevin removed Wendy's dress as he kissed her and when he broke the kiss he looked into her eyes as his hands made their way down to Wendy's panties, he pulled them down slowly then ran his fingers over her wet cunt. "Mm you're already wet for me....I like that....now go lay on the bed and spread those beautiful legs so I can taste you" ,Kevin stated right before taking a sip from his glass of wine.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy felt delicious chills run along her spine as Kevin moved toward her and began to kiss her with such fiery passion. She could feel the heat behind the kiss and it only made her own desire for him grow. Her heart was pounding hard as her body grew warmer and warmer, a glistening sheen of sweat breaking out over her pale, alabaster skin. When he pulled away and looked at her, she couldn't break away from his gaze. Yes, she was truly lost in all that was him. Somehow he'd managed to undress her and now was slowly, sensually removing her panties. Whimpering, panting with need, she bit down on her lip. She was so wet, her clit begging for his touch as it twitched for him, so in need. Her cunt was seething, so in want as she only got wetter just waiting for him do something and end the agony of her ever growing arousal. Finally, he made his demand and as he made it, she could feel her juices dripping down her thighs. "Yes, Kevin," she whispered, her voice breathy, husky. Slowly, she made her way onto the bed and spread her legs wide for him, exposing all of herself for him to see and claim as he wished. "I ache, Kevin... I ache... please..." she begged as she laid there.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Kevin bit down on his bottom lip as he made his way over to Wendy her cunt was exposed for him and it made his cock throb within his pants. He crawled onto the bed like a predator stalking it's prey when he got to Wendy he looked into her eyes as he lowered his head he then ran his tongue over her clit, moving it in slow circles right before sucking on it softly for a moment. "Mm you taste delicious Wendy I think I want you to cum while I taste you so I can really taste you....cum in my mouth hunny and if you want I'll do the same for you later sound good?" ,Kevin asked before he leaned back down and slid his tongue inside Wendy's cunt. He loved the way she tasted, Kevin then moved his tongue back to Wendy's clit after a little bit and got to work on that wanting to make her cum for him.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy gasped the moment she felt Kevin's tongue caress against her aching clit. "Oh god..." she whispered, her body arching a little. His tongue felt so good the way it worked her body, making her need more and more. She looked down at him, her eyes blinking. She was glad he found her delicious and she nodded at him when he spoke. When he placed his mouth, his tongue back on her once more, she began to pant and groan, whimpering as her hips began to rock against him. "Kevin... Kevin..." she moaned. What he was doing felt wonderful and she could feel her body tensing as she gripped the sheets beneath her. Already she was so worked up, going into a frenzy as she whimpered loudly, almost crying. She was so aroused, so in need, that her clit was screaming for its release. And knowing he wanted her to cum for him, that he wanted to taste it... "Kevin... I... I'm going to cum..." she panted, her hips bucking harder as her inner walls tightened and she could feel her juices dripping all the more. Just then she let out a scream as her body began to tremble as wave after wave of blissful orgasm shook her into ecstasy.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Kevin loved the way Wendy sounded when she moaned out his name and when she told him she was about to cum he groaned in approval. He could tell immediately when she came and he moved his tongue down and slid it inside her cunt again to lick up all her juices as they dripped from her. "Mm....so good....so fucking good" ,Kevin breathed out as he licked up Wendy's juices. After he finished he stood on his knees and undid his pants then pulled them off exposing himself to Wendy, "Do you want me inside you for a little while Wendy?" ,he asked as he began to touch himself.

bjaepz.jpg

Name:Elizabeth Jennings
Nickname: Liz
Attire:Black Leather Jacket and Black tight jeans
Weapon: Pistol
Tagging: Kevin/ Wendy /everyone

(June 14th,2038 early evening)

Once Andrew Evers said he was calling shot gun Liz jumped in the back seat right in the center so she could see out the front better and be able to see both Ever's and Alexis to talk to either of them without being seated right behind them.

as they began to pull away from the arena "and off we go" she said with a laugh in her voice.

(exit to Bay harbor islands )

10xevid.jpg

Panting hard, sweating, Wendy looked up at Kevin with eyes glazed over with desire and heated passion. She gave him a nod. "Y-yes," she whispered, barely able to find her voice. Oh how she wanted him, to feel him stretching her, filling her up as they joined their bodies together. More than anything she wanted that, needed that. "Please, Kevin... please..." she begged, looking into his eyes pleadingly. "I... I need you, Kevin... please..."

2j2jfo3.jpg

Kevin didn't hesitate when he heard Wendy say yes and the way she looked into his eyes only made him want her more. He leaned down to kiss her as he slid his cock inside her, "You feel so damn good I can't tell you enough" ,Kevin breathed out as he began to thrust in and out of her. He was going slower then he had before wanting to feel her fully Kevin had never been too gentle with any women he had sex with but Wendy was so different, so special, and he wanted her to feel special. No doubt Kevin would eventually pick up his pace and get rough like he liked to do but for the moment he just wanted to take it easy and let Wendy know she was the only one for him.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy smiled, whimpering and moaning softly as Kevin crawled on top of her and slowly thrust himself inside her. She could feel everything and it made the connection she felt with him so much stronger. Yes, they were bonded and nothing was going to break it. Nothing. Looking into his eyes, she let out tiny sounds of pleasure, ones letting him know just how perfectly he was working her body in that moment. She felt special and knew she meant something to him, everything he did and said proved it over and over again. But right then... there were no words and there didn't need to be any. Time had stopped for them in that moment. And for that brief pause, the only ones who existed were the two of them.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Kevin loved hearing her moan and let out her tiny sounds of pleasure as they looked into each others eyes, he was completely an totally content and happy when he and Wendy got to be alone. She was his escape from all his troubles and stress and she made him feel good and so very wanted. He began to thrust into her harder as he continued to look into her eyes, "Is that good Wendy? Do like this?" ,he asked huskily. His hand gripped onto her breast and he leaned down to kiss her neck as he fondled and fucked her.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy whimpered as she looked up into Kevin's eyes, his thrusts getting a bit harder. "Yes... yes, Kevin," she rasped out, beginning to pant. Everything he did made her body react in some way. Honestly, the man didn't have to do much. Merely speaking and her body responded. She truly had no choice but to believe she was designed and destined for him. There just was no other explanation in her mind. "I... I love it, Kevin..." Her whimpers grew louder and she let out several loud groans as her body began to arch and buch in perfect rhythmic time to his. Suddenly, he grabbed her breast causing her to let out a tiny noise. She felt herself get wetter at the touch, her clit swelling angrily and making it clear that her body was loving everything. Gasping, she gripped tightly onto his shoulders, her nails digging slightly. "Kevin... Kevin..." she cried, her legs spreading wider as he thrust into her.

2603lw0.jpg

Name:LeAnne
Nickname: Lina
Attire: black skinny jeans, black high heeled boots, black tang top.
Tagging: anyone
(June 14th,2038, early evening

hsp5bt.jpg

Name: Melanie
Nickname: Mel or Melly
Attire: Dark blue dress with black high heels and a light blue sash tied to her dress.
Tagging: anyone
(June 14th, 2038; early evening.)

Lina was out cold for the most part of a few hours as she jolted awake, finding hersel sprawled on the bed as she sat up, she didn't see, feel or hear Mel anywhere and she stood up worried. She shook her head slightly, she had to stop picturing Mel as a young kid, but it was hard. She stepped out of the room as she headed down the hallway.

Meanwhile, Mel wondered around the arena, looking around as her fingers trailed over the outer walls.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Kevin could feel Wendy get wetter and he knew that he was making her feel good and when she spread her legs even more and cried out his name his eyes rolled back slightly loving the feeling he got from the woman. He thrust into her harder after she spread her legs further he loved how accepting of him she was and he knew she was indeed his and he intended to keep it that way. After a little bit Kevin grabbed one of Wendy's legs and put it onto his shoulder and thrust into her as hard as he could wanting her to cum again.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy was panting hard the more and more Kevin thrust and manipulated her body. She was getting close and soon wouldn't be able to hold back. Her clit was all but screaming at her for mercy and her inner walls were tensing as was the rest of her body. "Kevin... Kevin..." she pleaded as her body writhed and arched beneath him. Her grip was hard on his shoulders and her moans were growing louder as the intensity of their love-making grew to exponential levels. "Kevin... I need to cum... please... please... I..." At that, she could no longer hold back. Screaming out, her cunt clenched and began to pulse hard about his cock, tight and wet and like a vice. Her juices dripped all over, flowing and pooling as she came hard.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Kevin knew exactly when Wendy came he felt her cunt grip around his cock tightly and he let out a groan of satisfaction, "Oh fuck yeah you feel so good Wendy, you're gonna make me cum soon" ,he told her as he continued to thrust into her tight wet cunt as hard as he could. He could feel her cum dripping down his cock and balls and he almost lost it then and there but he managed to hold back, "You want me to finish in your mouth Wendy?" ,he asked her as he looked down into her eyes.

10xevid.jpg

Whimpering and writhing, Wendy let out several loud moans as Kevin continued to thrust in and out of her while she came. "Kevin... Kevin... feels good..." she panted. She bit down on her lip and stifled a gasp as she arched upward, the sudden desire to taste him becoming a growing need. Just then he asked her exactly what she'd been thinking. Looking into his eyes, she nodded. "Yeah, Kevin... I want it. I want it bad. Let me taste you, Kevin. Let me drink you down..." she begged, almost crying as she did so.

2j2jfo3.jpg

"Oh yeah I want you to swallow my cum Wendy" ,Kevin stated breathlessly. He thrust into her a few more times before pulling his cock out of her and climbing off the bed. Kevin stood up and began to touch himself for a moment as he looked into Wendy's eyes, "Take me Wendy, take me into your mouth I want to fill your mouth with my cum and watch you swallow it down" ,he told her. He bit down on his bottom lip with anticipation no woman had ever done what Wendy was about to do with him and it felt as if she were accepting him fully and that's exactly what Kevin wanted.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy looked up into Kevin's eyes, her own filled with lust and need and something else. She cared so desperately for him. He'd found her, taken her in and the way he tended to her every need... no one had ever treated her that way, not ever. On the outside she was nothing but a pawn, a means to a gain, but for him... she was something more and the look in his eyes in that moment said it all. Whimpering still, she reached up for him, her delicate hands wrapping about his cock longingly, stroking him with such care and desire. "I want you, Kevin. I want to taste you, all ove you..." Her voice was urgent, desperate. Without hesitation, she brought her lips to the tip of his cock and began to kiss at it, her tongue swirling and lavishing it with gentle caresses before she began to draw it slowly within her warm, wet mouth.

Back
Top Bottom