Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Death Games Arena (near Bay Harbor Islands/Surfside)

aadASF2N.jpg

Name: Andrew Christopher Evers
Nickname: Ace; CrissCross
Attire: Blue Jeans, socks, leather boots, button-up cotton shirt, leather jacket with patches all over it. dark shades
Weapons: Combat knife, set of throwing knives, P-96 Russian pistol.
Tagging: Alexis, Vincent, Liz

(June 14th, 2038 Later Afternoon)

There were five things that were very obvious to Evers, especially being a student of psychology and body language that he was. First, Kevin and he were genuinely on the same page, and that only magnified the good fortune of the partnership they were entering into as that covered so many things, including Randy. The second and third concerned Wendy, being that Kevin really cared about her and that Wendy had gone from slightly uncomfortable earlier to very relaxed now. It may have been whatever she and Kevin did behind doors, but he also suspected that someone who was not in the room had her on edge slightly. The fourth was that Liz was very much a tough but very likeable person herself, though she hid it well. The last was that Alexis was as mellow and discreet about things as he, but he already picked up from her that she was very interested in him as he was in her.

He then nodded to Kevin and Wendy, still enjoying his dessert as he agreed with the both of them, also looking at Alexis as he was speaking to the three of them.

"Yes, Wendy is right, Kevin. This is a great treat that goes right along with celebrating new arrangements and things, Alexis, as well as being in sinc on them as well. We are going to be making a lot of good things happen, for each other and for others who keep in line with what we are about."

He also nodded to Liz, not ignoring her at all.

"Liz is right, Alexis. I think you have more skills at cooking than you give yourself credit."

10xevid.jpg

Name: Guinevere Eileen Mulcahy
Nickname: Wendy
Attire: Pale blue sundress, matching wedged heels.
Weapons: None
Tagging: Kevin, Alexis, Liz, Andrew

(June 14, 2038; later afternoon)

Wendy's cheeks grew pink and warm as Kevin whispered to her, making her both smile and giggle and feeling wanted and desired. She had to shift a little where she sat and as she did she gasped, realizing that she'd already gotten wet between her legs at the thought of Kevin tasting her. She could already imagine how it would feel and the thought was making her hot. Suddenly she broke into a sweat and bit down onto her lower lip as she nuzzled closer to Kevin and continued to nibble on her decadent dessert. A tiny sigh escaped her when Kevin nibbled her ear and she found her thoughts wandering to 'later'.

2603lw0.jpg

Name:LeAnne
Nickname: Lina
Attire: black skinny jeans, black high heeled boots, black tang top.
Tagging: Randy
(June 14th,2038, Afternoon)

hsp5bt.jpg

Name: Melanie
Nickname: Mel or Melly
Attire: Dark blue dress with black high heels and a light blue sash tied to her dress.
Tagging: Randy and Lina
(June 14th, 2038; afternoon)

Lina walked down the hallway to her sisters room and lightly pushed open the door as she peered in. She motioned Randy to be quiet as she stepped into the room and quietly laid next to her sister as she hugged her close.

Mel started to stir then she felt someone warm hugging her close and soon she fell back to sleep. She was exhausted from the events of coming here and so she slept still.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Name:Kevin Micheals
Nickname:Kev
Attire:Black Jeans, Black T-Shirt, Black leather studded Jacket, Black Boots
Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt
Tagging:Wendy, Liz, Vincent, Alexis, Randy, Lina

t53n82.jpg

Name:Alexis Rayne
Nickname:Rayne
Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)
Weapons:Small handgun strapped to her thigh
Tagging:Kevin, Vincent, Lina, Randy, Wendy, Liz

2u5q4qs.jpg

Name:Randall Benson
Nickname:Randy
Attire:Black Sweatpants, Black Tank Top, Sneakers
Weapons:None
Tagging:Lina, Kevin, Alexis, Vincent

(June 14th, 2038; late afternoon)

Kevin was enjoying his dessert thoroughly as he listened to everyone converse he knew that soon he was going to have to get Randy to gear up. He could hear a few people already start to make their way into the stands outside his arm was still draped over Wendy's shoulders enjoying the closeness of the woman and he knew what effects the words he whispered in her ear had and it made him smile to know that he could do that to her with just words. "Alright everyone take your time finish up your desserts because when we're done I've got a show to put on" ,Kevin stated with a grin. The man loved what he did and the entertainment he brought to Miami to him there was nothing better then watching two men beat the living hell out of each other. "Wendy would you join me while I go tell our fighter to get ready?" ,Kevin asked with a smile only meant for her.

Alexis was smiling brightly at all the compliments she was receiving she was happy everyone enjoyed the dessert she had made. She really didn't think it was all that great but maybe that was only because she had cooked it and the woman was definitely her own worst critic. When Kevin mention that the fights would be starting soon Alexis got an evil little grin on her face, much like Kevin she enjoyed the carnage.

Randy followed Lina to Mel's room and watched as she cuddled up to her sister he was glad that they had gotten reunited even if it was in a place like this at least the two weren't alone while in Miami prison.

Kevin made his way down to where Randy's room was and stood at the end of the hallway and looked toward where Randy was, "Gear up half an hour until your on" ,Kevin stated simply before making his way back up to everyone else.

Randy nodded at the man the looked to Lina and whispered, "I've got to go get ready you stay here and get some rest if you'd like I'll be back after the fight" ,Randy stated quietly not wanting to disturb Mel. He then made his way to his own room and got dressed, the gear fit perfectly and he was quite comfortable.

aadASF2N.jpg

Attire: Blue Jeans, socks, leather boots, button-up cotton shirt, leather jacket with patches all over it. dark shades
Tagging: Alexis, Vincent, Liz, Kevin, Wendy

(June 14th, 2038 Later Afternoon)

Evers knew full well that Randy was very capable in a fight, something that made him respect the man. Randy, like himself and Kevin, knew how to kill but didn't do so lightly. The fight would not just be entertainment, rather it would be a proper show of Kevin's power as well. Evers loved history, and anything gladiatorial was very much in line of what he called fun.

After nodding to Kevin and watching him and Wendy go, he finished his dessert and moved closer to Alexis. He made certain only she could here, and he smiled as he spoke to her again.

"Sometime later tonight, I want to see how sweet you are, Alexis. I think you and I will be a very good.. partnership.. in another way."

10xevid.jpg

Tagging: Kevin, Alexis, Liz, Andrew

(June 14, 2038; later afternoon)

Wendy was thoroughly enjoying her dessert not to mention the attention Kevin was giving her. He had a way of always making her feel so very special by doing the littlest of things. And what was better, he did them without even realizing it. But to her, that was what made it even more genuine and meaningful. It was just so natural, second nature--he always wanted her there, made it a point to touch and caress, to tell her things meant only for her. No one else in her life had ever done that. Not a soul. But then no one understood her like he did. And it was just one of the many reasons why she was his.

"Of course, I'll join you," Wendy said, blushing, when Kevin asked her to join him when he needed to tell Randy to gear up. She followed him down to Randy's room, clutching his arm tightly as she did so.

Once she and Kevin returned to the rest of the group, Wendy looked up at Kevin. She was a bit excited about the show and what it would entail both during and after. "So, Kevin, what should I expect to happen during the show?" she asked him with giddy anticipation. She held on to him tightly. "This will be my first one as you know." She brushed up against him, her body already worked up from his earlier words.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt

t53n82.jpg

Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)

2u5q4qs.jpg

(June 14th, 2038; late afternoon)

Alexis smirked at Andrew's comment then looked at him, "I couldn't agree more Mr.Evers" ,she stated as she ran a single finger down his chest in a teasing way. She then stood up and made her way out into the VIP part of the stands to watch the show, there were a few guys in the crowd shouting things out like "Why don't you come sit with me honey" or "Why you so far away" or they were just whistling rudely at her like she was some piece of meat. Although Alexis was quite used to this kind of attention it still pissed her off, she simply glared and sat down in one of the seats and waited for Kevin and the others to come join her.

Randy made his way up to where Kevin was and looked around before his eyes settled on Kevin, "I'm ready whenever you are boss" ,Randy stated as he bounced around a little bit to loosen himself up. "How many?" ,Randy asked. Kevin gave him a confused look as he lit up another cigarette. Randy could tell that Kevin didn't know exactly what he was asking so he rephrased what he had said, "How many guys am I fighting tonight"?

"You fight until you're worn out then when you're finished I'll have a warm bath prepared for you so you can soak your muscles along with whatever else you may like to keep you happy" ,Kevin stated. He thought it was a fair deal and waited for Randy's response to it, Randy nodded his head in agreement he knew he could hold his own in a fight and he also knew Kevin was testing him, his strength and stamina like any smart boss would do it was an evaluation of his skills and he knew it. "OH and don't worry it'll be fresh water I have this whole place hooked up to a well system so all the water out the taps is fresh I just don't have hot water but I can boil up a few pots and fill the tub for you later on" ,Kevin stated he then held his arm out for Wendy and waited for her to take it so that they could make their way out to the arena together.

aadASF2N.jpg

(June 14th, 2038 Early Evening)

Evers followed Alexis, getting the feel for the energy of the Arena. He smiled as he gave many of the guys in line of sight looks at how they spoke to Alexis, a number of them realizing that the stare he was giving them was something he could back up. He liked making things like that known, and he moved and then sat right beside her, every eager now to watch Randy in action. He already figured out that Randy most likely would fight as many opponents as Kevin would "feed" him, and he had no problems with that as The Man was taking care of him.

"I honestly wish we could feed some of those yapping hounds to Randy tonight."

He hoped that Alexis would pick up on what he was implying, as he was referring to a number of the bits of slime that thought they had the right to look or talk to her that way. "Hound", as far as he knew, was still slang for a male who let his dick run his life and over rule his mind, and that was something that even Evers didn't allow. He was discriminating in his tastes, something he also hoped Alexis picked up on as well. He looked around, waiting for Kevin, Wendy, Randy of course, and the rest.

10xevid.jpg

Tagging: Kevin, Alexis, Liz, Andrew, Randy

(June 14, 2038; early evening)

Wendy didn't hesitate when Kevin extended his arm for her to take. She took hold, wrapping her arms about him and holding tight. She noticed as Alexis walked into the seating area that several of the men yelled things and it made her cringe a bit and move to be closer to Kevin. She feared hearing similar things said to her and as they made their way, her fears became a reality. It seemed that it was inevitable... being a female made you a target in that regard no matter what. Looking up at Kevin she began to tremble a little, moving closer and clutching onto him tightly.

"C'mere honey... lemme taste some of your honey..." came one shout. "Hey blondie! My lap isn't taken, better to sit here than there... I have a nice surprise for you..." came another.

Wendy looked up at Kevin, her eyes watery as she shivered a little and nuzzled closer to him. She hoped the shouts would stop, that those men would realize she was his... But at least they couldn't touch her. At least she could feel safe knowing that much.

2j2jfo3.jpg

t53n82.jpg

2u5q4qs.jpg

(June 14th, 2038;Early Evening)

Alexis looked at Andrew after he mentioned feeding the pervs to Randy, she smiled then reached over and started playing with his hair a bit giving him a look that said thank you. She noticed the looks he gave to those men and knew he was the reason for them shutting their mouths. Alexis looked down as Kevin walked into the arena to introduce Randy, he had Wendy on his arm and Alexis could hear the shouts from the crowd that were aimed at Wendy, "Oh man those guys are so fucking dead you don't fuck with what Kevin loves" ,Alexis stated.

When Kevin heard the men speaking so nastily to his Wendy he pulled out his revolver and shot one of them in the head, "Anyone else wanna fuck with me? She's mine so all you fucks better keep your fucking mouths shut, Manju get out here!" ,Kevin shouted. After a few moments a very large man came out from the back of the building he was carrying what looked like daisies as he walked toward Kevin. When the large man got to Kevin he smiled, "Manju can you grab that gentleman for me" ,Kevin stated pointing to one of the men that had also been yelling at Wendy. Manju bowed his head then held out the daisies, "Boss take these, Manju don't want Alexis' flowers to break" ,Manju stated before walking over to the man and grabbing him. Kevin took the flowers and held them as Manju grabbed the man and put him into a cage that was next to the building and locked the door. When Manju returned to Kevin's side he took the flowers back, "Thank you boss" ,Manju stated. He then smiled at Wendy and handed her one of the flowers, "For you pretty lady" ,Manju stated. The giant man was harmless and his little crushes never exceeded any further then a little boy having a crush, Manju didn't understand sex or anything like that so Kevin didn't mind his little show of affection towards Wendy. "You've got a few moments Manju go on and give Alexis her present" ,Kevin stated making the large man smile brightly.

Alexis smiled when she seen Manju making his way up to the VIP stand and stood over Alexis and Andrew, "Manju brought Ms. Alexis pretty flowers" ,the giant man stated as he handed the daisies to Alexis. He had a look of pride on his face as he handed them to her. Alexis smiled, "Aw thank you Manju they are lovely" ,she stated as she smelled them. She then turned to Andrew, "Manju this is Andrew" ,Alexis stated. Manju smiled then patted Andrew on the head gently, "Andrew Manju's new friend" ,Manju stated happily. He truly was like a small child in a very large adult's body.

Kevin looked to the crowd, "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN WELCOME TO THE DEATH GAMES ARENA TONIGHT I HAVE A VERY SPECIAL TREAT FOR ALL OF YOU A NEW FIGHTER TO TAKE ON ALL CHALLENGERS, HE'S MEAN AND STRONG AND HE'LL DESTROY ANY MAN THAT GETS IN HIS WAY HAILING FROM MIAMI PRISON I GIVE YOU RANDALL BENSON!" ,Kevin yelled out so everyone could hear him.

When Randy heard his name he made his way out to the arena and raised his arms he looked around at the crowd and listened to the cheers. He felt the rush he usually got right before every fight and he loved it, the man was ready and pumped to get things started.

aadASF2N.jpg

Evers liked Manju immediately, seeing that he was just a big kid. That made him smile and relax around him, and also made him imminently protective of the big guy. He could tell that Manju also was taken proper care of, and he could see right away that Kevin as intense as he could be did care about his people. That was going to make the partnership more fun, as it always was good when the page you were on with the boss was balanced. He leaned over to Alexis, letting her know how ready he was for this as well as how much he understood.

"I can respect Kevin taking care of him, and I am glad. Kevin and I are already getting along smoothly, just like we shall be soon enough."

As he cheered loudly for Randy, Evers put his hand on Alexi's thigh, just above the knee. He waited to see if she minded or if she liked it being there, so ready to see Randy in action again.

10xevid.jpg

Tagging: Kevin, Alexis, Liz, Andrew, Randy, Manju

Wendy felt her heart begin to pound and her sex begin to throb when she saw Kevin sudden shoot the man who'd been shouting at her. Her body felt so utterly warm and her grip on his arm tightened as she moved to be even closer to him as he began to speak to the crowd. Oh yes, she was indeed his and he wanted everyone to know it... she felt so special in that moment there were no words to describe it. Looking up at him as he started to introduce Randy, everything about her was a total blur. Kevin was all she saw right then until the large man name Manju brought her the flower. She turned and smiled at him. "Thank you," she said softly, sweetly as she watched him walk away. She then turned and looked back up at Kevin once more, once again mesmerized and lost in all that was him while the shouts of the crowd were lost upon her... at least for the moment.

2j2jfo3.jpg

t53n82.jpg

2u5q4qs.jpg

Alexis didn't mind Andrew's hand on her leg at all, she cheered for Randy as the man came out and giggled a little as Manju clapped and smiled with happiness, "Boss Kevin got new fighter he do good" ,Manju stated happily. "Manju go get other fighter for show be back later Ms.Alexis and friend Andrew" ,Manju said before making his way back to Kevin and Wendy. Alexis looked to Andrew and gave him another smile, "Hm I like that you're getting along too and I look forward to later believe me I think you and I will get along just great" ,Alexis stated in response to the man.

When Manju got back over to Kevin and Wendy he smiled then grabbed Randy's hand and shook it, "You want Manju to bring you opponent?" ,Manju asked Randy. Kevin nodded and looked to Manju, "Yes Manju go get Randy's first opponent from the cellar" ,Kevin stated as he lit a cigarette. Manju nodded then made his way down to the cellar to grab the first of many opponents Randy would be facing. Kevin turned and smiled at Wendy as he waited for Manju to return with the first fighter. After a few moments Manju came back up from the cellar carrying a struggling man over his shoulder, when he reached Randy Manju put the struggling man in front of him then backed away to where Kevin and Wendy were.

Randy put his fists up when the man was put down in front of him and when the man started swinging Randy dodged his hits very gracefully then swung at him every hit connecting. It wasn't long before the man was flat on his back and when Randy went in for the kill Kevin put his hand up making Randy back away. "Manju lock him up and bring up another" ,Kevin stated remembering what Vincent had asked him to do in exchange for the alcohol.

aadASF2N.jpg

"Damn.. our boy is good!"

Evers smiled at how easily Randy went through the first opponent, and watched as Kevin was obviously telling Manju to get another for him. He turned to Alexis when the cheering died down, smiling as his hand slid a bit more up her thigh. He was being forward, but then she was not deflecting. He was about more than sex, rather he just could see that she didn't show her interest in just any man as earlier showed him.

"So Alexis.. if that is the case, you can call me Ace, if you like. Also, if it is alright my asking... what is the deal with the man in the suit you were with when you brought Randy here... or is that something I should ask the Boss Man?"

He was being respectful, his tone saying that he was wanting to know so as not to step on toes nor to cut off part of any deal they had with anyone else outside the immediate circle.

bjaepz.jpg

Name:Elizabeth Jennings
Nickname: Liz
Attire:Black Leather Jacket and Black tight jeans
Weapon: Pistol
Tagging: Kevin/ Wendy /everyone

(June 14th,2038 early evening )
Sitting in the arena she was getting a real sense of what the place really was underneath everything she had seen during the day,
She wasn't even slightly phased by the cat calls which some of where directed towards as well when one was targeting Wendy with there obscene comments Liz felt a little bad for Wendy as she could see she felt uncomfortable . It shocked liz though when another called out nasty remarks towards Wendy was gunned down by Kevin. It was his place his rules his lady and honestly was one of those crazy scum bags that got shot so she didn't feel to bad for him but did feel that Kevin's choice was a little Extreme but then again this was Miami so maybe it was needed she sure wasn't going to loss any sleep over the guy being killed. as the first fight began she still wasn't to sure how she would feel about watching a fight to the death type situation. But still Liz stood cheering on the man she had meet earlier in the day he was a nice guy and the opponents chosen looked to be all scummy type of individuals so of course she had to stand behind Randy.

during the fight everyone in the arena focused only on the fight well except Liz her curiosities of taking everything in left her switching between looking at the fight and at the people in the arena as well. Wendy looked more content and again close to her man and it looked like Alexis was getting some attention from the other man who had arrived. Liz didn't know what her opinion of Andrew was yet as they hadn't talked much before the show and his main attention had been with Alexis .

as the first fight came to it's end and Kevin stopped it before a kill it made her feel relieved really intense beating she could handle murder she was uneasy about so as far as the night continued this way she felt she could enjoy herself. she gave a thumbs up to Kevin and shot a quick smile to Wendy . she then stood up and yelled "YEAH RANDY!!!!" she followed that up with a whistle and clapping trying to feel like she was on the outside rutting on her favorite sports athlete. she then looked over to the others "He sure is a hell of a fighter."

2j2jfo3.jpg

t53n82.jpg

2u5q4qs.jpg

Randy was focused and even though he was playing to the crowd he never once lost his focus or got arrogant after all he loved the sounds of the fans cheering. He made sure to look up at the VIP box and give all his new friends a little special attention as he waited for the next guy to be brought out to him. When Manju came back up from the cellar he was carrying another man over his shoulder this one a bit more large. As Manju put the man down he struck Manju in the face making the large man shove him to the ground out of anger.

"Whoa Manju let Randy take care of him" ,Kevin stated placing his hand on Manju's shoulder. Manju backed away and Randy picked up the man and threw him back to the ground, this guy Randy was toying with and it was clear he was trying to embarrass the man. Kevin took a drag from his cigarette and let his free hand run slowly down Wendy's back then grab her ass, he gave her a look that told her he couldn't wait until later.

Alexis smiled when Andrew told her his nickname and when he asked about the man in the suit she got a look of disgust on her face. "Vincent is his name and he's an arrogant prick he was the one that picked up Randy and Kevin's making deals with him I can tell Kev doesn't like the guy after he had insulted him a bit but Kevin does what's good for business and Vincent has got connections" ,Alexis began. She pulled what looked like a joint from her bra and lit it taking a very large hit off of it before continuing. "Any way Vincent can get a lot of shit rumor has it he's got people on the outside to get him things delivered to his safe house out in the water, he has a small army in Miami and is pretty well off personally I think he's a spoiled little brat" ,Alexis took another hit then blew the smoke out slowly then offered the others around her some. "It's probably the best you'll get in Miami and I have plenty so does Kevin so smoke up if you want it the fights can be rather interesting with a good buzz".

After about five more opponents Kevin could tell Randy was slightly worn down and he wanted to get him inside so that he could rest up and when the last opponent was put back into the cellar Kevin walked out to where Randy was. "That's enough for tonight champ we're gonna get you inside and relaxed now go on" ,Kevin stated. Randy made his way into the house and Kevin turned to the crowd, "ALRIGHT THAT'S IT FOR TONIGHT EVERYONE COME BACK TOMORROW TO SEE RANDY IN ACTION AGAIN....NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" ,Kevin shouted. The stands began to empty and he could see people fighting on their way out and thought it was amusing.

When everyone had left Alexis looked to Liz and Ace, "So do you guys wanna go cruising for a bit Kevin's probably gonna feed Manju and set Randy's bath up so we have a bit and Liz if you'd like we have a ton of extra rooms if you wanna just stay here tonight I'm sure Kevin wouldn't mind" ,she stated with a smile.

bjaepz.jpg

(June 14th,2038 Early evening )

"None for me " Liz replied to Alexis's offer and then catching the end of the fights she continued to cheer on Randy. Once it was all over and Alexis asked if she wanted to go for a ride and about staying there she replied " Sure lets go for a ride. I am not sure my plans for the rest of the night but i don't mind going for a ride at all. "

aadASF2N.jpg

Tagging: Alexis, Vincent, Liz, Kevin, Wendy, Randy, Lina, Anyone else

Evers loved watching Randy fight, but when the second guy hit Manju, he shook his head.

"Now that was an unprecedented triumph of stupidity."

True to his comment, Manju shoved the many hard, making Ace Evers smile broadly. Manju already had his respect, but now Ace put it in his mind to find out the stuff the big man liked and find things for him. He smiled, nodding to Alexis and politely waving off the joint with a look that let her know he didn't mind just not wanting some for the moment. He smiled and cheered over the next several opponents, then nodded in agreement on both what Alexis was saying about Vincent and on Kevin's calling the night over for Randy to rest. He now had notes in his head on almost all of his new associates, and now knew of so far one he knew that Kevin would want to know how far he could trust him if he wasn't there. He already decided that, if Kevin gave him the word, Vincent was a dead man and it would never be traced back to him.. but only when The Man (Kevin) gave that word.

"I think going for a bit of a ride is a good idea.. and as for staying the night, I already planned on that."

He stole a look at Alexis, making it very clear he was going to be staying in one particular room especially.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy didn't focus much on the fights Randy was having with the various men Manju kept delivering him from the cellar. She was too focused on Kevin. After what he'd done--shooting the one man in cold blood, having the other caged and still sitting there for who knew how long and to what end--there was no way she could pay attention to anything else. Not really. Sure she noticed a little, but most of her attention was placed on Kevin. She looked up at him and smiled adoringly as she stared up into his face. He made her feel so desired and special. So important and cherished. She was his. His princess and treasure. His and no one elses. Not ever. She could feel her heart pounding hard, her body going hot as she looked at him. He truly was her all and everything. She let out a tiny sigh, moving close. And she loved how he held onto her so tightly, possessively. Just then, she felt him grab her ass, making her let out a tiny squeak and giggle. Blushing hard, she gave him a nuzzle and brought her one hand up to gently caress his abs. When everything was finally over, she bit down on her lip and looked up at Kevin once more and gave him a smile.

"You were amazing, Kevin," Wendy said. "I knew you would be. Your show was a brilliant success."

2j2jfo3.jpg

t53n82.jpg

2u5q4qs.jpg

Alexis gave Ace a knowing look before smiling and biting her lip, "Well I'll just have to be a good host then won't I?" ,she stated before running her finger down his jawline as she stood up to make her way over to Kevin to ask for his keys. When she got to the man she gave Wendy a smile then looked to Kevin, "Can I take the car out tonight to look for stuff?" ,Alexis asked cutely. "I want it back in an hour no more then that" ,Kevin stated as he handed her the keys. "Don't worry I'll have it back in an hour I promise" ,Alexis stated before skipping back to Andrew and Liz. "I got the keys let's go!" ,she said excitedly.

Kevin smiled at Wendy's words, "Well thank you Wendy and after I'm done feeding Manju and getting Randy all relaxed I am going to pour us some wine and we're gonna celebrate for a very, very long time" ,Kevin stated. He then led the woman back inside after everyone had cleared out and had her sit down. Manju had disappeared to his room for what reason Kevin didn't know, Kevin made Randy a bath first and threw some epsom salt in it to relax the man's muscles knowing he would be fighting again the next day. When Kevin finished making Randy's bath he let the man know then made his way back to the kitchen to cook for Manju.

Randy thanked Kevin for the bath then when Kevin left he stripped down and climbed into the tub letting out a sigh of pure satisfaction at the way it felt. He closed his eyes and relaxed as the adrenaline rush began to leave his body and he felt himself get tired.

After Kevin finished making Manju's dinner a nice plate of steak and potatoes with mixed vegetables he made his way to Manju's room and opened the door slowly. Manju got a look of surprise on his face and turned away from Kevin as if he were hiding something, "Manju what you got?" ,Kevin asked. "Nothing boss" ,Manju stated in response. The large man's tone was not convincing, "Let me see" ,Kevin stated. Manju shook his head, "Manju let me see" ,Kevin stated again this time a bit more stern. Again Manju shook his head, "Manju let me see I mean it" ,Kevin stated. Finally after a few moments of going back and forth Manju finally showed Kevin what he had, the large man had a look of worry on his face as he shyly revealed the small gray tabby kitten he had been hiding. Kevin let out a small laugh, "Manju is that it? Where'd you find him? I'm not mad but you need to take care of him and he'll be sharing your food alright big guy speaking of dinner is ready so get out there and eat" ,Kevin stated. A big smile came across Manju's face after Kevin said he could keep the kitten and he got up quickly and made his way back out to the table with the kitten in his large hands.

Manju looked at Kevin when he sat down, "Thank you boss" ,he stated in reference to the food and the kitten. He set the kitten on the table in front of him and began to feed it a few pieces of his meat, smiling and letting out sounds of happiness as the kitten ate the food he gave it.

aadASF2N.jpg

Tagging: Alexis, Vincent, Liz, Kevin, Wendy, Randy, Lina, Anyone else

Evers nodded, following Alexis and also smiling to Liz as well. He was very eager to get the feel of the area, the lay of the land as it were, and he knew that once he did he would have a better idea of what was possible. He knew that he would need to eventually flex his muscle for Kevin, but right now, heading out with Alexis and Liz what he wanted now was to feel the taste of being in the game. He wanted to be able to be seen and move about a territory he was having a stake in. Randy and the Arena was just part of what Kevin had in mind for him, and as he moved and cupped Alexis ass, he let her know something right then and there.

"I hope you can go a long time... as I really am wanting to see just how well you handle."

10xevid.jpg

Wendy blushed and felt herself get hot when Kevin looked at her. The idea of celebrating the success of the show and the victories of Randy's fights seemed like a perfect ending to the day to her. "I... I'd like that, Kevin," she said softly, smiling up at him as she caressed his chest. Kevin then led her inside and had her sit and wait for him so that he could tend to both Manju and Randy. She didn't mind since she knew those were necessities for his successes. As she waited, her mind drifted a little and she couldn't help but giggle.

bjaepz.jpg

(June 14th,2038 early evening )

"Alright lets go for that ride then just let me go grab my jacket ok? " Liz said to Alexis and then she got up and took a run back to where she had left her coat and then on her way back one of the fans from the fights who was on there way out had a few negative remarks for Liz telling her they would like to see her dead they sounded a bit drunk she spun around and mooned them "How bout you kiss it bitches. " As she fixed her pants back to the way they should be she walked back to the others while laughing at what she had just done. "OK Alexis i am ready to go when ever you are.

2j2jfo3.jpg

t53n82.jpg

Alexis smiled when Andrew grabbed her ass she liked the man a lot and she knew that he had gotten the hint and that made her happy. When he mentioned hoping she could go for a long time she gave him a sexy little smirk that told him she could go as long as he wanted. The woman knew how to please and she could keep going and going as long as it was pleasurable for her as well. Her attention shifted for a moment when she heard the scumbags bothering Liz, she was about to pull her gun from the holster on her thigh when Liz handled the creeps herself. Alexis let out a loud laugh after Liz boldly mooned the men and walked off, "That was fucking great I like you we're gonna get along just great Liz the look on those guys face was priceless" ,Alexis stated giving Liz kudos for how she handled the situation. "Ok guys so I figure we can hit Bay Harbor Islands to look through the piles over there a lot of stuff ends up over there and Surfside so we can try and find some supplies if that's alright with you guys" ,Alexis suggested before getting into the drivers seat of the car.

Manju ate his food happily and fed the kitten as well, Kevin warmed up some milk then put it in a bowl and set it on the table in front of the kitten, "Here ya go Manju it's for the kitten it'll help him grow I'll teach you how to warm up the milk tomorrow so you can give it to him every night sound good?" ,Kevin asked. Manju nodded his head and stood up the large man wrapped his arms around Kevin and gave the man a hug much like an excited child would after getting something special from a family member or close friend. After Manju let Kevin go he sat back down and finished the last few bites of his food. "Want some ice cream Manju? Alexis made cookies too" ,Kevin told him. "Yes please boss, Manju likes ice cream" ,Manju stated in response.

After Kevin brought Manju his dessert the large man took a bite of it and smiled brightly he then put a little bit of the ice cream on his finger and gave it to the kitten who licked it up, "Look boss kitty likes your ice cream too" ,Manju stated happily. The big man was all smiles at the moment and nothing could bring him down in that very moment. Manju looked to Wendy then picked up the kitten and held it in front of her, "Want to pet kitty pretty lady?" ,he asked her kindly.

bjaepz.jpg

(June 14th,2038 early evening)

"Thanks Alexis" she said after Alexis had complemented her for how she handled the creeps. "That sounds fine to me and maybe after that if we have time we could swing by the south end of Miami to the Saloon and grab something to drink. That is if there is time and if you guys want to "
she then walked over to the car.
" Let's have some fun tonight and paint the town red " she said with a laugh slipping her jacket back on.

Back
Top Bottom