Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Death Games Arena (near Bay Harbor Islands/Surfside)

141lf08.jpg

Name: Vincent Johnson
Nickname: Million Dollar Kid / MDK
Attire: Black suit
Weapon: Pistol
Tagging:any/lina/randy/alexis/kevin/everyone else

(June 14, 2038 afternoon)
bjaepz.jpg

Name:Elizabeth Jennings
Nickname: Liz
Attire:Black Leather Jacket and Black tight jeans
Tagging: Kevin/ Wendy /everyone

(June 14th,2038 Afternoon)

Liz listened to all the commotion as it went on outside and as they came in. She for the first time here felt uncomfortable and not fully happy about what was going on here but at the same time knew better then to start any trouble over it. Not here in Miami you had to know how to pick your battles and this was not one to fight not now anyway. "Hello Alexis it's a pleasure to meet you" she said as Alexis was introduced to her twice in a row. as things started to settle down she looked to the other new faces "Hello my name is Elizabeth you can just call me Liz though." Looking at Randy "So your a fighter i hear, How ever did you get yourself into that kind of sport and what's it like?"

Meanwhile out back Vincent had climbed into his car and drove it around to the front of the building he honked the horn and waited for Kevin to come out he had a quick word to say to the man before he would return back to his safe house.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Name:Kevin Micheals
Nickname:Kev
Attire:Black Jeans, Black T-Shirt, Black leather studded Jacket, Black Boots
Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt
Tagging:Wendy, Liz, Vincent, Alexis, Randy, Lina

t53n82.jpg

Name:Alexis Rayne
Nickname:Rayne
Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)
Weapons:Small handgun strapped to her thigh
Tagging:Kevin, Vincent, Lina, Randy, Wendy, Liz

2u5q4qs.jpg

Name:Randall Benson
Nickname:Randy
Attire:Black Sweatpants, Black Tank Top, Sneakers
Weapons:None
Tagging:Lina, Kevin, Alexis, Vincent

(June 14th, 2038; late afternoon)

Kevin continued to puff on his cigarette as the women talked to each other the man fell silent for a little bit as he tried to think about what he could do with the two sisters seeing as they were now here and from the looks of it one of them had a thing for his new fighter and had no intentions of leaving the man. Alexis smiled, "Liz I like that" ,she said as she ate a piece of carrot. She kept shooting looks over at Lina and the other two new comers, she was happy to be back home at the arena on her territory so to speak.

When Liz asked how he had gotten into the profession of fighting Randy swallowed the bite of food he had in his mouth before answering her. "Well there's not much work out there for a guy my size and I was a little hard up and I got the offer I got paid nearly five grand for my first fight, after that I just kept doing it for money to pay bills and get the things I like but then it landed me here" ,Randy said in response.

Kevin watched as everyone started to act civil with each other and his nerves were finally beginning to calm he put his cigarette out when he was finished with it. He could hear Vincent beeping his horn out front and knew the man wanted to speak with him about something. Kevin looked to Alexis then to Randy and Lina, "Everyone better fucking behave while I'm gone or when I get back I am going to flip my lid" ,he stated in a rather annoyed tone. He then made his way out to the front to see what Vincent wanted he took a long sip from the bottle of wine that Vincent had given him as he walked over to the man.

bjaepz.jpg

141lf08.jpg

Name: Vincent Johnson
Nickname: Million Dollar Kid / MDK
Attire: Black suit
Tagging:any/lina/randy/alexis/kevin/everyone else

(June 14, 2038 afternoon)
Liz was thinking a lot about things as the man responded to her. and then as Kevin went out side she looked to the others "Well seeing your a fighter anyway and Kevin runs fights here maybe you could talk to him and make things a little more easy going here for yourself instead of having to be held here against your will or anything maybe if you just tell him you agree to fight for him maybe the tension wont be so bad right?" she asked while trying to think of a way to help everyone involved.

Vincent opened the window of the car as Kevin walked out. " One other little thing i am sure it will be a small request. and coming from me i know this may sound strange but.." he paused for a second knowing what he was about to say would upset Kevin but he had good intentions "Don't let anyone die tonight in your fights. Now i know that's against what you do here but let the fighter bring them within a inch of there lives and then stop the fights . Make a list of all who fight and list them in order of who did best to worst. I'll be by tomorrow to explain more TRUST ME on this it's going to be worth while for you. I am going to have my boys get some promotional fliers made up and get some more people into your shows from now on. " He started to roll his window up a little "I'll have some alc. for you when i come by tomorrow no need for anything special in return as long as you have followed the request that i just gave you. Do you think you can handle that? " Vincent waited for Kevin's reply and then closed his window and drove off.

(Exit to Mid Beach)

2603lw0.jpg

Name:LeAnne
Nickname: Lina
Attire: black skinny jeans, black high heeled boots, black tang top.
Tagging: Randy, Alexis and Vincent.

(June 14th,2038, Afternoon)

hsp5bt.jpg

Name: Melanie
Nickname: Mel or Melly
Attire: Dark blue dress with black high heels and a light blue sash tied to her dress.
Weapons: None
Tagging: Anyone

(June 14th, 2038; afternoon)

Lina was in the arena now, as she gave her sister a hug, "How in the world did you get in here?" She asked bewildered. She was slightly trembling, she wasn't afraid of death and before Randy spoke up she was prepared to die, but she was afraid for her sister and if she would have been shot, her sister would have been alone with these well she thought they were just a bunch of crackpots.

Mel hugged her back, "Well I wrote a book about why God didn't exist and then I followed him," She pointed to Kevin, "To Roasting Roy's diner, don't go there, they.......um.......cook humans it's gross. Then since I didn't know my way around this place yet, I thought that I could follow them here and they would lead me to you, sis, ummm...........well they led me to you not in the most secure way though, but it works." Mel shrugged her shoulders and grabbed a plate like Randy suggested and begin to eat. "Lina you should eat, you look skinny."

Lina wanted to tear into someone when she heard her sister had been here for sometime, but she knew the danger of death lurked and she wouldn't try it. She patted her pockets, searching for her journal, she was glad Vincent had at least let her keep that. She pulled it out and popped out the pen in it, she heard him say that and she stared straight back at him. She gritted her teeth in anger and shot a look towards Alexis and then to Randy. "Fine." She muttered as she heard her stomach growl as well, she remembered she hadn't much to eat for a few days and the fish that they were going to cook up were on the beach rotting away. She grimaced and managed to suck up her pride and grab a plate of food. She shot a wary glance at it, she didn't trust them or it, but it was food, she took a seat next to Randy and begin to eat as well. She placed her journal and pen on her lap as she did and that way she could keep an eye on it.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt

t53n82.jpg

Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)

2u5q4qs.jpg

Kevin laughed after Vincent made his request, "Vincent trust me I am all for watching someone suffer so I think I can do what you're asking for one show and we'll see what happens" ,Kevin stated before the man drove off. He then made his way back to where everyone else was and lit another cigarette as he walked toward Wendy and took a seat next to her. "What a fucking day huh? Hope everyone is fucking happy you're all lucky Vincent cheered me up a bit before he left and that I've got my fighter because the behavior I have seen is unacceptable, now if you guys want things to be peaceful and for us all to get along then there are rules to follow" ,Kevin began. He took a drag of his cigarette and looked to the three newest faces in the group, when Lina asked if she could be excused Kevin shook his head calmly, "Not yet you can be excused in a moment when I'm done talking" ,he said in a somewhat fatherly tone. "This is my home and my place of business and there are a few things I will NOT tolerate here, First rule and this is the most important one, NO ONE puts their hands on my Wendy or Alexis understood? These women mean a lot to me and if anything happens to them whoever did it will be nailed to a fucking chair while I slowly skin them alive" ,Kevin continued. "Second, EVERYONE will get along here I can't stand bickering and fucking whining so you all need to keep the fucking peace and last but not least, you all will do as I say now I don't ask for too much so don't worry I'm not a slave driver and if all these rules are followed you'll find that this place can be very pleasant place to be". Kevin took another drag from his cigarette after he finished up with what he had to say he then looked at Lina, "You can be excused now darling when you come back I'll show everyone to their rooms" ,Kevin stated. He put his hand on his head and rubbed it as if he had a headache he then leaned into Wendy and placed his arm around her, "I am so gonna need you later maybe even before the show starts this shit is driving me nuts" ,he whispered into her ear before kissing her on the cheek.

Alexis sat and listened to what Kevin had to say and looked to Lina when he mentioned the rule about not touching her or Wendy. She knew Kevin seen them both as special, Alexis was more of a sister to the man then anything so Wendy definitely didn't have anything to worry about there and Alexis knew that deep down in Kevin's black little heart he loved Wendy in his own sick and twisted way. When Liz made the suggestion to Randy Alexis tilted her head a bit and looked at the woman, obviously the man had no choice but to fight but Liz made a lot of sense with what she was suggesting, "Hm that is a smart idea Liz I like the way you think" ,Alexis stated with her trademark smile.

Randy nodded at Liz's suggestion, she was right and he knew he had no choice but to just give in to the circumstances. Even if it wasn't the greatest place to be Kevin had fed him and was giving him, Lina, and Mel a place to stay that was safe from other much worse people then Kevin seemed to be.

2603lw0.jpg

hsp5bt.jpg

Attire: Dark blue dress with black high heels and a light blue sash tied to her dress.

Lina rolled her eyes as she noticed the tone that his voice had taken up, almost like a father. She wrinkled her nose, she hated it as she listened patiently enough. She gritted her teeth and shook her head slightly as she looked at Alexis, this was going to be a long stay here with her here, but she supposed she could behave as long as she did. She nodded, scooped up her pen and journal, ate the last piece of meat and stalked off to a nearby corner to write in her journal.

Mel sat still eating and listening to Kevin's rules, she had also noticed the tone of his voice and she bit her bottom lip. She kept eating, tilting her head curiously to the side, but she shrugged. She also didn't like the tone of voice because it was mocking her by reminding her that she didn't have a father, but she wasn't stupid and wasn't going to speak out against it. Instead she would just try to negotiate so that it wouldn't mock her, "Ummm Kevin can I ask a question?" She asked, popping the last piece of meat into her mouth.

bjaepz.jpg

Liz was getting a little anxious with everything that was going on and was trying hard not to let it show. She liked Wendy but everyone else she was still iffy about. Kevin she didn't have a problem with directly but there were things about him she didn't fully agree with but in a place like Miami she knew the rules were different and there was no reason to let things get to her to much. Trying to keep things pleasant and talking she asked about the fights "So Kevin tonight you have the fights going on maybe you should take some time to prepare him for his fight so he isn't going in there blind to what is going on i mean he is going to be your top fighter right i just think you might want to give him the best edge in being ready that you can to protect your investment " She gave a quick wink at Randy her goal with what she said she hoped had made it through to him she was doing what she could to try and make things as safe as possible for the man she felt bad for him. Turning to Randy "So the girl with you is she doing ok she seems upset hope she is going to be ok."

wanting to be polite to everyone and not make any enemies on any side she turned to Alexis "So how did you and Kevin get into Business with each other."

Liz finished up with what she was eating and sat back in her chair trying to relax a little bit.

2j2jfo3.jpg

t53n82.jpg

2u5q4qs.jpg

Randy appreciated the gesture from Liz and gave her a smile and when she asked about Lina he looked over at the woman. "She'll be alright she just has a lot of history and certain things bother her more then others" ,Randy said in response. "Just give her a few minutes to calm down and she'll be ok, she's a really nice woman that got dealt a shitty hand". Alexis just sat and listened to everyone talk as she ate her food and when she was finished she took a sip from her cup. "Me and Kevin met each other in Miami of course he saved my ass from a bunch of crazies and brought me here, gave me a room and has been taking care of me ever since, he didn't kill me because he said I reminded him of a friend he had when he was in foster care that he used to run to whenever his foster father beat him" ,Alexis stated.

Kevin put his hand up to make Alexis stop talking, "Shut up about that stuff ok" ,he stated simply. Alexis sighed but knew better then to argue with Kevin about the subject the man hated thinking back to his childhood and Alexis respected him enough to stop talking about it when he asked her too.

2603lw0.jpg

hsp5bt.jpg

Lina was soon lost in thought as she wrote in her journal. She was hidden in the shadows but she made do as she wrote in her elegant hand. She sighed and shut it as she stood up and wondered back to the group.

Mel sighed, she supposed that since she was pretty young in the group that many wouldn't listen to her. She pushed her fork around the plate, "or not." She muttered under her breath as she looked up to se Lina approaching them again, "hey sis." She smiled up at her.

bjaepz.jpg

Tagging: Kevin/ Wendy /Mel,Lina /alexis /randy /any

Listening to all the talk back and forth she leaned her chair further back. She was slightly concerned about being at this place now as more and more people had come into the picture.
Looking at the other girl who hadn't really talked yet she heard her muttering something sounded like she said or not .. "Or not what" Liz asked looked at her " Are you ok?" she said with true concern in her voice.

aadASF2N.jpg

Name: Andrew Christopher Evers
Nickname: Ace; CrissCross
Attire: Blue Jeans, socks, leather boots, button-up cotton shirt, leather jacket with patches all over it. dark shades in pocket
Weapons: Combat knife, set of throwing knives, P-96 Russian pistol.
Tagging: Leanne, Randall, Kevin, Wendy, Melaine, Alexis

(June 14th, 2038 Afternoon)

Evers thought that it was just a bit comical, that the first people he had met since getting dumped in Miami were moved off (dragged really) to this area. He had lucked out and had gotten a way to get there, but he would not be going back that way that was for certain. Off of the men that he, Randy, and Lina had dispatched, he had gotten some knives and the pistol he had. There were only three clips with it, but for the time being as he moved around the house he was keeping that hidden. He knew there was the risk of it getting it taken from him, but he decided that for now, he had to decide if he should wait, or if he should go in through the front door. He decided to play the hand he was dealt, and with the knives and gun as best concealed as he could he would introduce himself. He moved up and he knocked on the door, the gun where he could get at it if needed but hidden.

2j2jfo3.jpg

t53n82.jpg

2u5q4qs.jpg

Kevin had heard Mel ask him if she could ask a question but he hadn't gotten a chance to answer the woman with all the conversations going on at the time. "So sorry Miss what was your question?" ,Kevin asked right before taking another drag from his cigarette. When he heard the knock on the front door he sighed, "Who could that be? It's not a fan they usually just sit around and wait if they come early" ,Kevin stated with a hint of annoyance in his voice. Just as Kevin was about to get up Alexis put her hand on his arm, "No no you stay here I'll go answer it Kev relax for a little bit before you have a heart attack" ,Alexis stated as she stood up.

Randy watched as Alexis left to go answer the door and he then looked back at the group sitting at the table, he was curious as to who could be at the door to this place. When Alexis got to the door she opened it and looked at the man standing in front of her, "What's your business stranger? I've never seen you around here before you just get in?" ,Alexis asked as she stood in the doorway.

10xevid.jpg

Name: Guinevere Eileen Mulcahy
Nickname: Wendy
Attire: Pale blue sundress, matching wedged heels.
Tagging: Kevin, Liz, Alexis, Randy, Lina, Melanie

(June 14, 2038; later afternoon)

Wendy had gone rather quiet as everyone ate and conversed. Lina and Melanie made her a bit uneasy and she didn't like the way they seemed to upset both Kevin and Alexis... Kevin especially. He'd been on edge ever since their arrival and she hoped she'd be able to help ease his tensions later on. More than anything, she wanted to do that for him, her desire for him growing. Wanting him to know she was there for him, she nuzzled close against him and wrapped her arms about his one arm so that she could be even closer. "Mmm... this lunch was wonderful, Kevin," she then said, trying to change the subject to help make him feel better. "So thoughtful and generous to us all. And delicious too." She smiled at him and blushed, giving him another affectionate nuzzle.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Kevin smiled as Wendy cuddled close to him and when she complimented the lunch he had made it made him feel good and appreciated. "Mm well thank you hun it's good to know someone appreciates what I do" ,he stated right before giving her a nice long kiss. After he broke the kiss he took another drag from his cigarette and waited for Alexis to get back to see what was up.

10xevid.jpg

Tagging: Kevin, Liz, Alexis, Randy, Lina, Melanie

Wendy blushed, happy that her compliment had made Kevin happy. The man appreciated her so she wanted him to know just how much she appreciated him in return. Just then, he moved in to kiss her and oh how her tummy fluttered. Every fiber of her being ignited in that moment and she felt herself almost go limp. As he pulled away, she whimpered softly, wanting more but alas they had company. Plus, she knew they'd have time later. Blushing a bit harder, she giggled and cuddled a bit closer, her one hand moving to rub his chest.

aadASF2N.jpg

Attire: Blue Jeans, socks, leather boots, button-up cotton shirt, leather jacket with patches all over it. dark shades

Taking the shades off slowly, he smiled warmly down at the dark-haired woman. He made no sudden moves, as he didn't want anyone riled needlessly. He knew truth was the best weapon for the moment, and with her gun in view and his right where he could get at it he was not worried.

"Actually, you can help me. A couple of friends of mine are in your company, and I am certain they didn't intend to leave me on what is only my second day. Randy... Lina?? Would you be in here?"

He didn't make it sound like he already knew they would be here, but for the moment he was not concerned about bluffing but in making certain his new found acquaintances were still among the living and communicative.

t53n82.jpg

"Yeah they're here, both of them are eating lunch right now don't worry Kevin has plans for the big guy he ain't gonna kill him off if that's what you're worried about" ,Alexis stated. She could tell the man was there to make sure his friends were alright, "Follow me" ,she said lazily as she began to walk towards the back where everyone was, "Oh and I suggest you keep your gun and any other weapons you have on you away Kevin is desperately trying to calm his nerves and the last thing he needs is to feel threatened at all".

aadASF2N.jpg

Attire: Blue Jeans, socks, leather boots, button-up cotton shirt, leather jacket with patches all over it. dark shades

Evers nodded, intending on being as respectful as he was getting treated. The dark-haired woman was obviously not wanting violence in her friends house, and he himself had no intention of bringing it in. He was only there to make certain Randy and Lina were alright as well as to stick with them as he suspected they may need such aid as happened last night eventually. He followed the woman, having gotten a nice but discreet look and keeping his eyes ahead of him so that when they got into the part of the house that Randy and Lina were he could see them and stick with them closer.

"Plans?? Sounds interesting... would that have to do with Randy's skills?"

2j2jfo3.jpg

t53n82.jpg

2u5q4qs.jpg

"Mhm Kevin plans on making Randy his prize fighter here in the arena , he also spared Lina's life after she attacked me" ,Alexis stated. When Alexis got back to where everyone else was she looked to Kevin, "He came to check on his friends Lina and Randy" ,she told him. Kevin took another drag of his cigarette as he looked the man over, "Randy just got himself a job a damn good one at that" ,Kevin told the man. Randy looked to Andrew, "Hello again Andrew didn't really expect to see you here but I'm glad you came, Kevin has been quite a host so far" ,Randy stated. The man wanted to keep the peace, Randy had a feeling that even though Kevin had been forgiving so far he wouldn't stand for too much more crap and he also knew if he was respectful he wouldn't be treated horribly even if he was being held against his will.

Kevin looked to the man, "Might as well sit down, can I offer you a place to stay or some food maybe some booze, a car, I'm always up for making a deal" ,Kevin stated right before taking another drag of his cigarette.

10xevid.jpg

Tagging: Kevin, Liz, Alexis, Randy, Lina, Melanie, Andrew

Wendy moved closer to Kevin, her hand absently rubbing his chest. She could still sense his tension and wished she could ease it some. What had initially started out as a simple search for a fighter had turned into something large and chaotic and she only hoped it ended well. She was confident that Kevin would manage. He was smart and savvy, so she had no doubt he would and she'd do everything she could to make sure he knew she supported him.

"He couldn't ask for a finer boss," Wendy said, praising Kevin, nuzzling closer still to him. "He's going to make him a star. What more could anyone want?" Looking up at Kevin, she smiled and blushed, her grip on his arm tightening.

aadASF2N.jpg

Evers nodded at what the dark-haired woman said, and was very pleased that both of his new friends were unharmed. He figured they would be fine, but he also knew that there was as much of a chance that him being spotted and not invited would have invited the conflict of the sort Randy was trying to avoid as well as Evers. He took Kevin's offer with a slight grin, accepting one of the chairs at the table and sitting next to Randy as he answered Kevin.

"A deal, as well as a place and some food, would be very nice. My name is Andrew Christopher Evers, and I just got here yesterday so I am looking for such a deal."

He didn't know if anyone at the table would know him or of him, but at the moment the food and the mention of a deal were both extremely appealing.

2j2jfo3.jpg

t53n82.jpg

2u5q4qs.jpg

Kevin smiled at what Wendy had said and the way she held onto him made him feel nice, "You are so amazing Wendy I couldn't have asked for a finer woman to come into my life" ,Kevin stated with a smile, his free hand running up Wendy's leg in a very sexual way. He didn't care who was around or who saw Wendy was his and he was glad she had showed up earlier that day. Kevin then turned to Andrew, "Well Andrew you came to the right place I have rooms and food and I'm willing to make a deal, hell this place comes with entertainment as well like Wendy said your friend Randy here is gonna be a fucking star" ,Kevin told him.

Randy sat quiet and listened as the two men spoke not really wanting to get involved in the conversation. Alexis looked at Andrew and Kevin as they talked business she reached down and grabbed Kevin's pack of cigarettes that were on the table and took one out and lit it while she listened.

10xevid.jpg

Tagging: Kevin, Liz, Alexis, Randy, Lina, Melanie, Andrew

Wendy blushed as Kevin lavished her with compliments, making her feel so appreciated and wanted. Never had anyone made her feel so desired like Kevin did. Completely lost in the moment, she let out a sigh and smiled at him and when he ran his hand up her leg, she couldn't hold back the lust and devotion she felt and let out a tiny whimper. Oh yes, she was his wholly and completely and the need she was feeling merely by his touch alone in that very moment was evidence enough of that. "Mmm..." she sighed. "Yes, Kevin is the best businessman in all of Miami. Meeting him and Alexis is the best thing that could happen to anyone." She nuzzled closer still to Kevin, her breathing getting heavy with desire.

aadASF2N.jpg

Evers nodded, looking to Randy and letting him know with the look that he was not going to screw the deal up for him. He liked both Randy and Lina, and he was not going to push in ways that were touchy. He noticed fully that the blonde woman was Kevin's, and he respected that she didn't seem afraid to let it be known she was his. He felt that he didn't have to say anything about the food, as he could see that only the obvious needed to be articulated.

"Well, Kevin, as I said I am willing to do whatever it takes for whatever deal to be solid. That is part of what I did before I got dropped here, so all that is needed for us to start is a plate of food and a glass of single malt and we can get to talking about making Randy a star and making certain that all things and people involved are well taken care of. You obviously want that to be the case, and why should anyone rain on that picnic?"

2603lw0.jpg

Tagging: Andrew

hsp5bt.jpg

Tagging: Kevin and Andrew.

Lina sat down next to her sis and it was only then that she noticed that Andrew was there, "oh hey Andrew." She smiled at him as she nodded to him, "how's it going?" She asked as she leaned on her elbows as she placed her hands under her chin.

Mel looked up after her flashback, she was shivering violently with a thin coat of sweat over her forehead. "Oh ummm I just wanted to ask you not to treat me as a child or be like a father to me. I don't like being mocked that I didn't have a dad." Her voice dropped to a whisper and faded our as she heard. Lina hiss with stress and anger. Mel looked towards Liz and smiled a bit as she said, "I just feel well actually quite not so good now," she said as she realized she was still shaking like a leaf.

Back
Top Bottom