Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Death Games Arena (near Bay Harbor Islands/Surfside)

bjaepz.jpg

Name:Elizabeth Jennings
Nickname: Liz
Attire:Black Leather Jacket and Black tight jeans
Weapon: Pistol
Tagging: any

After leaving mid beach Liz traveled around a bit and hid out over night somewhere that she couldn't even remember by the middle of the next day she was so lost as far as time went each day had begun to blend together in this place,. Being the next day she had made her way up to the norther parts of the prison. she wondered if she would run into the guy she had sent to the north end the day before when she came across the death games arena . For all the time she had been in the prison she hadn't made it to this area yet and was unsure of what the place was. she started to walk towards the building it was a little run down looking but then again so was most of the places in the prison. "Hello? Anyone here?" she had learned in the prison not to just walk into places you never know who is in them. The only places to walk into without asking if someone was there were hangout spots which was always a risky choice as any mix of people could show up at any time. She walked closer as there was no answer right away maybe she wasn't loud enough or maybe no one was there "Hello, Hey is anybody here"
The only other places you would go into without trying to figure out who was there first was somewhere you were trying to sneak into to get something and get out she was thinking about what might be in here and if there could be anything worth while to her but she pretty much doubted it.

10xevid.jpg

Name: Guinevere Eileen Mulcahy
Nickname: Wendy
Attire: Pale blue sundress, matching wedged heels.
Weapons: None
Tagging: Kevin

Wendy's eyes went wide and her grip on Kevin's arm grew tighter. Pressing close against him, she began to tremble a bit as fear began to slowly wash over her. Looking to Kevin for protection and security, she whispered, "I... I think I heard something. From outside." She bit down on her lip and moved even closer to him. "I think I heard a voice," she said. "I think someone might be here."

2j2jfo3.jpg

Name:Kevin Micheals
Nickname:Kev
Attire:Black Jeans, Black T-Shirt, Black leather studded Jacket, Black Boots
Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt
Tagging:Wendy

"I've got to pick up the car in a little while I say we can leave here in about a half hour or so" ,Kevin stated in response to Wendy's question. After a few moments Wendy pressed herself against him and began to tremble and soon after Kevin figured out why he too heard someone outside. He listened carefully then looked to Wendy, "It's a woman but it's not Alexis they wouldn't be back yet get dressed and we can go see who it is" ,Kevin said.

He got up off the bed and put his shirt back on then walked into the front room to grab Wendy her clothes. Kevin brought Wendy her clothes and placed them on the bed. "Don't worry I'll wait for you and we can go outside together". Kevin didn't want to let the woman out of his sight for too long because he didn't want her to run away or have second thoughts about staying with him.

10xevid.jpg

Tagging: Kevin

Wendy nodded, grateful for all the reassurances Kevin was giving her. When he got up, she couldn't help but admire him. He truly was magnificent in every way in her eyes. Smiling, she watched him dress and brought her knees up to her chest. When he left to get her clothes, she slowly began to curl up a bit, missing him, wishing for to be close once again. It was amazing the power he had over her. She truly would follow him anywhere he wished.

The moment Kevin returned with her dress, Wendy let out a tiny exhale and smiled. Getting up, she began to put her clothes back on. "I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be than by your side, Kevin," she said demurely. Once fully dressed, she immediately was by his side again, reaching for him, linking her arm with his. Giving him a smile, she looked up at him, her body filled with the marks he'd given her from their earlier 'session'. "I'm ready, Kevin."

2j2jfo3.jpg

Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt
Tagging:Wendy, Liz

When Wendy linked her arm into his he began to lead her back outside so that he could see who was out there his revolver was in it's holster on his belt and it was clear for everyone to see along with his switchblade. He opened the door and stepped outside with Wendy right by his side. Kevin noticed the young woman almost immediately, "Welcome to the death games arena young lady what brings you to such a place"? Kevin asked looking at the young woman.

bjaepz.jpg

Liz was about to just walk away thinking no one was there when she started to hear someone moving inside. As the door opened her hand quickly went closer to the pistol which was tucked in the edge of her belt as he spoke she felt the threat level for the moment wasn't to high and she relaxed her hand back to her side.
"Hi there guys how are you both doing today.? Death games arena huh I've never been up this end before and was a bit curious especially looking at this large place so do you have something going on today ? i mean i am not sure if it is something i am really interested in or not but i guess it wouldn't hurt to check it out."

10xevid.jpg

Tagging: Kevin, Liz

Wendy moved closer to Kevin as they walked outside. Her eyes were immediately drawn to the woman approaching them. Tilting her head a little, she looked her over and then up at Kevin. She wasn't sure what to make of the girl, but she could see the weapon on her person and a shiver ran along her spine. Without thinking, her free hand reached up and began to touch Kevin's abdomen and absently she began to caress him.

2j2jfo3.jpg

"Well if all goes well there will be a show tonight" ,Kevin stated in response to the woman. "I'm Kevin I own the place and this is Wendy she just got here my partner should be back soon with a new fighter for me, the shows aren't for everyone but I can assure you it is something everyone has to see at least once" ,he continued. Kevin was a business man and he liked to promote his events to whomever would take the time to listen.

bjaepz.jpg

Tagging: Kev/Wendy

Liz was thinking about this place a fighting arena huh never have seen something like this she thought to herself as he spoke. " Well my name is Elizabeth but please just call me Liz it's nice to meet you Kevin " she focused her eyes from kevin over to Wendy " And Wendy it is nice to meet you as well, Your new here huh? " as she spoke to Wendy she noticed how close she was holding Kevin she seemed a little nerves wondering to herself if she was staying so close to him because she trusted him or because he had her afraid of him either way she wanted to make it clear that she was not there to cause he any problems " I know it's not the best place to be here in Miami but you just have to make the best of it. I've been here a few years myself it sucks but if you watch you back and stay ready for anything you will be fine. I know it may sound a bit harsh but in this place you got to worry about yourself above and beyond anyone else sometimes if you want to survive because you never know when you will have to be on your own in here. I am sure Kevin knows all about that right Kevin? " looking back towards Kevin she continued on "i think i'll check out a show though it can't hurt to see at least once. And with you saying everyone has to see it at least once in there life i guess i'll give a bit a trust in your opinion and give it a go. But i do have to ask how safe is this area i'd hate to stick around for a show and then have to worry about my own safety after it is over i mean i will still have to find a safe place to go after it's over and all as i usually stay a bit closer to the south side of the prison myself."

10xevid.jpg

Wendy just stayed close to Kevin, her one hand absently caressing him as he spoke to Liz. She liked how he held onto her, how he didn't seem to mind her being so close. It made her feel special, wanted, so very desired. Looking up at him, she smiled as he introduced her and then looked over to Liz as she began to speak.

When addressed, Wendy tilted her head, her eyes widening a little in surprise. "Kevin takes care of me now," she said softly, though her tone held an air of pride as she spoke about the man she held onto. Again, she looked up at Kevin. "You won't find a more resourceful or intelligent businessman in all of Miami," she then added, her one hand reaching a bit higher as she stroked his stomach, his chest. Nuzzling close to him, she let out a tiny sigh of contentment.

2j2jfo3.jpg

"Well yes I do know all about that and I have made a bit of a name for myself here with my arena here and by the trade deals I offer" ,Kevin began. He pulled Wendy close to him as she ran her hand up his chest and abdomen, "As for your safety I've never seen anyone get hurt after a show then again there is always someone here to save the fucking day if anyone tries anything, I don't mind it as long as they don't try to shut me down it's like my own hidden security and although I wonder who the fuck it is every time I've learned to accept it" ,Kevin stated. He knew the woman and Wendy wouldn't know what he was talking about until later when a bunch of crazies got blown away by some hidden hero or heroes. The people never shot at anyone unless they were trying to harm who they believed to be innocent.

bjaepz.jpg

Tagging: Wendy/kevin

Liz looked at Wendy "well i am glad you found someone to help keep you safe after coming in. and Kevin if you do get a show going on around what time do you think that could be at."

Liz walked closer to the two. "would you mind if a get a look at the arena. i'm curious what it looks like in there"

2j2jfo3.jpg

"Should start it up later this afternoon if all goes well" ,Kevin stated in response. When she asked about looking at the arena Kevin let out a laugh, "Well you're standing where the fighting takes place, if you want to see inside the building I can let you look around but just to let you know there is a bit of a gory sight right when you walk in I got lazy and didn't want to carry the bastard into the normal torture room so I just nailed his ass to a chair in the main office and did what I had to do" ,Kevin told her letting out a laugh.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy felt Kevin's hold on her tighten and immediately she smiled. She liked how close he wanted to keep her, how possessive he seemed to be. It made her feel like a princess, his special princess. No one could touch her and she gathered that if someone so much as looked at her funny that might cause some issue as well. Oh, the thought of that... it made her hot. It made her... She had to stifle the groan that wanted to escape her lips just then. To cover it up, she let out another sigh and nuzzled against his arm.

bjaepz.jpg

Listing to what Kevin had to say she thought about it and decided it was probably best for her not to fully know what was going on behind the scenes. "No it's OK i think I'll skip checking out the rest of this place but i am interested in the show i guess I'll stick around to see what happens. " she turned to look to Wendy "So what do you think of the fighting stuff here is it something your interested in a lot to? "

10xevid.jpg

Wendy smiled and blushed, her hand still stroking Kevin. "I admit, I haven't seen a match yet," she said softly, her other hand holding tightly onto Kevin's arm. "Tonight shall be my first one." She looked up at Kevin and smiled before looking back at Liz. "I'm sure it'll be an intense and amazing sight to see. After all, if Kevin says they are then they must be." Her cheeks went even redder as she spoke her praises, nuzzling closer to the man by her side. "I've no doubt that we'll both be highly entertained."

2j2jfo3.jpg

"Well since you're the first one here you can pick whatever seat you'd like" ,Kevin told Liz. He let out a laugh when Wendy praised him, "Oh yes it sure will be an interesting sight to say the least even I get an adrenaline rush just watching the fights you two will love it I can guarantee it" ,he continued. Kevin looked at Liz then back to Wendy, "Well Liz I'd love to stick around and chat a bit before the show starts but I have to go see a man about a car over in North Bay Village but I shall be back make yourself at home unless of course you'd like to tag along".

bjaepz.jpg

Listening to the two talk she really forgot for a moment what kind of place she was in. The feeling overwhelmed her with memories of the past going to watch shows like concerts and things of that sort before ending up in this hell hold. " Oh it's going to be your first time catching this type of action i look forward to experiencing it for the first time to maybe we can sit together to watch it ." after hearing Kevin tell her he had to go out " You're really ok with me just hanging here by myself i wouldn't mind tagging along either if ya wanted really doesn't matter to me either way i guess it's up to you. "

10xevid.jpg

Wendy stared at Liz for a moment and then looked up at Kevin, her grip on his arm tightening as she continued to absently stroke his chest with her hand. She then bit down on her lip for a moment as her eyebrows furrowed. "Should we go soon?" she then asked him, her voice soft and a bit shy. "I'd hate to be late to my first show," she added, her cheeks turning a bit pink. "And I'd hate for it to be because of that horrible man that's making you get that car for him."

2j2jfo3.jpg

Tagging:Liz, Wendy

"Well I don't care if you stay or tag along I lock my building up before leaving every time so it's not like you'll be able to go through my stuff and if you tag along you'll be another body in case we run into any trouble I assume you're packing something nearly everyone in this place is whether it's a knife, gun, or fucking crossbow" ,Kevin said in response to Liz. He felt Wendy's grip tighten and heard her words and smiled, "I'd hate to be late for the show too but don't worry I do things quickly when it comes to deals so we should be in and out of the place before the guy is even on his way back here with my fighter" ,he told Wendy.

bjaepz.jpg

"Yeah i'm packing something. I'll tag along in case you need a hand i suppose it's better then being bored here by myself " she said with a little smile and laugh. " so where are we heading?" "i suppose if we are leaving there is no better time then now good time of day and ya all wanna get back before it gets to late so lets head out"

10xevid.jpg

Wendy looked over at Liz and then up at Kevin, moving just a bit closer to him, her head starting to rest against him a little. She nodded a bit in agreement that they should leave sooner than later. Time was precious and the longer they lingered, the higher the chances they'd be late for her first show and she didn't want that. Especially since they were doing a favor for someone who insulted Kevin so blatantly. The very thought of that made her upset. Looking up at Kevin, she then smiled shyly. "I'm ready, Kevin. Whenever you are." At that, she sighed contentedly and brushed her body against his.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Tagging:Liz, Wendy

"Alright then let's go then" ,Kevin stated. He then guided Wendy n the direction he wanted to go and began to walk off, the place he was going wasn't too far from where they were now and it was relatively easy to get to.

(Exit to Biscayne Point)

10xevid.jpg

Wendy's grip on Kevin's arm didn't loosen as he began to walk off in the direction in which he needed to go in order to get the car. Looking up at him, she just smiled and nuzzled his arm, wanting to stay close to him. She was feeling happy that he wanted her around him while he was doing his everyday business deals, that he wanted her so close.

(Exits to Biscayne Point)

bjaepz.jpg

Tagging: kevin/wendy

Liz didn't travel with others all that often but figured nothing bad would come out of this short trip with these two. " OK i'm good to go to. " she followed along she felt more comfortable with Wendy in between her and Kevin as they walked so she walked on the side she was on so that she would be walking between herself and Kevin. It wasn't that she didn't trust him but she didn't really know either of them and she knew if things hit the fan she would probably be safer on this side then by him , though she always kept herself prepared for anything anyway.

(Exits to Biscayne Point)

Back
Top Bottom