Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Death Games Arena (near Bay Harbor Islands/Surfside)

10xevid.jpg

Name: Guinevere Eileen Mulcahy
Nickname: Wendy
Attire: Pale blue sundress, matching wedged heels.
Weapons: None
Tagging: Kevin

Wendy bit down on her lip, her cheeks still a bit red, and quietly sat down on the couch. A part of her felt badly that Kevin was going to open a bottle of wine for her when such an item was so difficult to come by in the prison. But another part was beyond elated. The fact that he'd make an exception for her, that he'd open it for her. It made her feel special and she liked that. Everything he did made her feel wanted.

When Kevin finally came back with the wine and glasses, she smiled shyly and softly said, "Thank you." Her hands straightening out her dress as she crossed her legs. "I'm here because I was naive," she said. "I trusted the wrong people when making my plans." She let out a tiny sigh and flicked her blonde hair over her shoulder. "I'm adopted," she said. "Not that it matters... but the reason for the adoption was because my parents--" and she all but spat the word 'parents'. "Needed me as a means to a financial end." She paused a moment, her eyes averting themselves toward the floor. "In order for my father to gain money, there was a stipulation that he and his wife have a child, but she was unable to conceive. So I was the answer. They needed to keep me around until I was 25 and after that, control of money would be turned over to him." Again she sighed. "It had to do with my father proving he could commit and care and a whole bunch of things that aren't true given my own thoughts on the monster." Her eyes welled with tears and she wiped at them. "I learned that I was to be killed once control was given to my father." She looked up at Kevin. "They were going to kill me off... like... like some animal." A tear rolled down her cheek. "I couldn't sit by for the next six years and let them think I knew nothing, so I acted... but... I failed."

2j2jfo3.jpg

Name:Kevin Micheals
Nickname:Kev
Attire:Black Jeans, Black T-Shirt, Black leather studded Jacket, Black Boots
Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt
Tagging:Wendy

Kevin poured the wine into the glasses and handed one over to Wendy he then placed his arm around her shoulders as she told him how she got there. He took a sip from his glass when she finished then placed it onto the table next to him, "Fuck parents they're all fucking worthless" ,Kevin stated. He had grown up in a foster home where his foster parents beat him nearly everyday. "Adoptive parents are the fucking worse they don't really give a shit there's always something in it for them". Kevin picked his glass back up and downed it usually remembering his past drove him crazy. He looked at Wendy again after placing the empty glass on the table, "How could anyone want to kill you" ,he stated simply, his eyes moving over her body. Normally Kevin didn't take any interest in women or sex with women but Wendy stirred something up inside him that he just couldn't explain.

He took his hand and let the tips of his fingers run over the skin on Wendy's leg gently, "I like your dress it's very pretty but I think it would look even better on the floor" ,Kevin stated with a confident smirk on his face.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy sniffled a little as Kevin spoke, his words kind and reassuring to her ears. He was so understanding to her plight and from the sound of it, had gone through his own sets of troubles that had been similar... or worse. She could tell by his tone that it was something he didn't like thinking on, so she decided it best to just leave it be. Besides, she liked that way he was looking at her. It made her feel desirable, pretty... so very wanted.

Wendy's skin grew even hotter when Kevin's hands traced her legs and she suddenly uncrossed them. It was nice how he appreciated her, taking every opportunity to let her know what he was thinking and when. Letting out a tiny noise of approval, she looked over at him and smiled. "Well, this is your place," she said. "Your rules." At that, she turned a bit so that he had access to the zipper in the back.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt

When Wendy uncrossed her legs Kevin smirked again and let his hand go further up her leg and the way she reacted to his statement about her dress made him even happier. He slowly unzipped the back of her dress and let his fingers run over her back gently, "Take it the rest of the way off but keep the heels on" ,Kevin told her. "You do know exactly what I want from you right? It is a rather odd thing for me to even want a woman to undress or do anything remotely sexual for me but you're different, you're like my chosen one and I want to fuck you until you can barely walk" ,he stated right before letting out a laugh. "How does that sound to you hunny"?

10xevid.jpg

Wendy's eyes closed as Kevin unzipped her dress, his hand tracing further up her leg. Her breath immediately caught as her heart began to pound. She nodded, her voice lost for a moment before she found it. "Yes," she said in a whisper. "I know what you want... and yes..." She turned around to look at him, standing up as her dress slid over her body and onto the floor so that she was in nothing but her bra and panties. "That sounds fine."

Swallowing, Wendy just looked at Kevin, her eyes fixed on his as she reached around behind herself to undo her bra. Once undone, she let the silky garment fall to the floor in a pile with her dress. At this point, she could feel her sex beginning to throb. This man had chosen her. Her! She had no idea why he viewed her as different. He'd said that he normally didn't care enough to want anything from women... but her... she somehow was different.

Wendy reached down and let her fingers slip underneath the hemline of her panties. Pushing them down, she slid them down along her thighs, until they were about her knees. Just then, she felt herself get a bit wet with anticipation. Standing up, she shimmied her panties the rest of the way off and stood there before Kevin, presenting herself there for him to inspect and take whenever he was ready.

"I... I hope I'm still to your liking..." Wendy said, her voice a breathy whisper.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Kevin leaned back with a smile of satisfaction on his face as Wendy took of her clothes. When she said she hoped he still liked her he took a moment to look her over, "Oh you definitely are still to my liking" ,he stated right before standing up. He made his way over to her and then behind her, his hands again finding her ass again only this time he grabbed hold of it letting out a sound of approval, "Now that's nice" ,he said quietly into her ear. Kevin reached one of his hands up and grabbed a handful of the woman's hair and pulled her head back, "I hope you like it rough sweetheart". Kevin then bit down on her neck before kissing up and down it his other hand still grabbing onto her ass possessively.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy just stood there as Kevin looked at her. She felt so vulnerable, so exposed and... god, it made her hot. She could feel her juices already flowing, dripping down her inner thighs as he walked up to inspect her and look her over more closely. She turned her head a bit from side to side so she could see him better, her breaths coming quick as her heart began to pound. She was wanting to please him, to make him happy in every way she could... this man who seemed to appreciate her.

Finally, Kevin gave her his approval and that made Wendy's body respond in ways she hadn't even known it could. The more he praised, the hotter she got. Her clit began to swell and her nipples got hard. Suddenly, he slapped her ass and she let out a tiny groan from the force of it. She turned a bit to look up at him, her breaths coming even quicker as her body grew more and more aroused. Just then he bit into her neck and she cried out, her body nearly going over the edge as he did so.

"Oh god!" Wendy cried, her whimpers loud as Kevin began to lavish her body with attention. Her desire for more was evident, her arousal more than apparent. "I like it, Kevin... I like it..."

2j2jfo3.jpg

When Wendy cried out Kevin growled, "You like it huh" ,he asked. He reached down and unbuckled his belt then undid his jeans with the hand that was on Wendy's ass. After he finished undoing his pants he pulled himself out and pressed himself against the woman's body, "I like it too Wendy I like it too" ,he breathed into her ear right before letting go of her hair.

He could tell she wanted him just by the way her body was reacting to his touch and he loved every bit of it he felt so strong like he was in charge. Kevin kissed her neck again as his hand made it's way down Wendy's stomach then to her clit he let his fingers run over it briefly before bending her over the arm of the couch. Kevin guided himself into her, when his cock was fully inside her he let out a yell that was clearly out of pure satisfaction.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy nodded and groaned her approval, her breathing heavy as Kevin manipulated and moved her body just how he wanted her to be. "Yeah," she panted through her whimpers, answering him as she heard him unzipping his pants behind her.

Kevin's grip was strong, so powerful. And Wendy knew she had no choice but to submit to him, but oh how she wanted to. Needed to. The way he touched her... She knew without a doubt who she belonged to. There was absolutely no question in her mind. Never would she ever wonder where she belonged because now from this moment forward, she'd know. She could feel his hand teasing her swollen clit, making her beg for more. And when he rammed himself inside her dripping wet folds...

"Please, Kevin..." Wendy begged. "Please, fuck me, Kevin..." She needed him so badly. Wanted him. Somehow she knew what this was about and she was ready for it, ready to give him all of herself. She needed him to claim her, needed for him to make her his. Tilting her hips for him, she cried a little, panting, whimpering. "Please... I'm yours to take... I submit only to you..."

2j2jfo3.jpg

Kevin placed his hands on Wendy's hips and gripped them hard after she told him to fuck her, "Yeah you're mine all mine no one else can have you" ,Kevin growled. He began to thrust into her hard and fast knowing she wanted him, his nails dug into her skin as he gripped onto her hips. Kevin was going to make sure Wendy was his and only his, he was going to make sure she never wanted to leave him. "Oh you feel so good, so good I don't want to stop" ,he stated as he continued to take her roughly.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy's body bounced roughly as Kevin slammed against her, his grip so hard, she could feel the marks forming on her pale skin. Normally, she wasn't fond of donning bruises. But the idea of these bruises... bruises left by Kevin... by this... Just then she felt herself gush a little and she panted hard. "Kevin..." she begged, her hands grabbing onto the couch as he pounded against her, taking her hard and rough. "All yours... all yours..." she was whimpering loudly, making it known she knew to whom she belonged now. To think only hours ago she was terrified, so unsure of the path ahead. But now? Now everything was clear. As clear as purist crystal. She was to stay by Kevin's side and that was just the way of things. She would listen to him and no one else and no one else would certainly ever be allowed to touch her ever again. Not ever... not ever... "Kevin... Kevin..." she cried. She was getting close. Her sex throbbing, her clit aching so badly. "Please... please..." She needed to cum, needed it badly and even then she knew her body would still want more of him.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Kevin only went harder every time Wendy said his name, he felt so powerful standing over her, pushing himself deep inside her she made him feel better then any drug he ever took. "I want you to scream Wendy tell me how much you like it, tell how bad you want it" ,he demanded as he continued to thrust into her hard. He reached around with one of his hands and rubbed her clit as he fucked her he leaned down, "Cum for me Wendy show me how much you like me fucking you" ,he said quietly in her ear.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy whimpered, panted... god, she was in such want, she could barely think straight. The only thing she could focus on was the pleasure, the pain and Kevin. Kevin. He was her center. Her all and everything. Life was nothing now without him, had no purpose or meaning. She was his. She answered to him. "I like it, Kevin," she screamed, tears rolling down her cheeks as her clit throbbed with both want and need. "I want it... oh god, I want it, Kevin..." She was screaming, begging, crying. She needed to cum so badly. Just then, her inner walls clenched and clamped down and she shouted out again and again, cumming hard as her juices gushed all over his cock. "Kevin! Kevin! Kevin!"

2j2jfo3.jpg

Kevin could feel it when she came her walls tightening around his cock so perfectly, he sighed with pleasure as he continued to thrust into her. He wasn't done yet not even close even though he hadn't even touched or kissed a woman in years he could fuck this woman for hours if he didn't have to get that car for Vincent. He thrust into her a few more times then pulled out, "I never showed you where my room is...." ,Kevin stated right before turning Wendy to face him. "Let's go" ,he said right before picking her up and carrying her down the hall until he reached the door to his room. Kevin kicked the door open then walked inside and threw Wendy onto the bed before closing the door. He looked directly into her eyes with a smirk on his face, some would find his gaze creepy but for some reason he didn't think Wendy thought he was creepy at all. He took his shirt off and threw it on the floor before climbing on top of her, he then pressed his lips to hers and kissed her, something he didn't ever do with any other woman....ever.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy panted, trying to catch her breath, as Kevin continued to make his claim over her body, mind and soul. He then picked her up, which only made her tummy flutter as her lips turned up into a smile while he suddenly carried her off to his room. She could see it in his eyes, that primitive side so alive and wild and free. How she loved and adored it, how she craved to see more of it. It was a beautiful thing to behold and to witness.

Nuzzling against him, mewling and whimpering, her eyes full of tears just for him, Wendy felt her body molding to Kevin's as he brought her to his room. She jumped a bit and then smiled when he kicked down the door, her eyes fixed upon his after he threw her onto his bed. Yes, that primitive side. One she adored, could get used to... Not once did she blink as he approached her, his hands moving to remove his shirt. And oh, the magnificence underneath! She gasped her approval, her chest heaving as her hands gripped at the sheets beneath her.

Just then, Wendy began to lean backwards. Once again, presenting herself for the one man who could touch her. The only man. When his lips touched hers... such heat, such fire, such passion. She all but melted into him, whimpering and crying as she kissed him back, her body writhing, her legs spreading. Hips bucking with need.

"Kevin... Kevin..." Wendy begged, cried. "Oh god... Kevin..."

2j2jfo3.jpg

He kissed down her neck biting on it every now and then as she said his name, when she spread her legs and bucked her hips he pulled away to look down at her with the same smirk that came across his face before. Kevin stroked himself for a few seconds before sliding his cock back inside her, he was still hard as a rock and wanted her....all of her. She was his and his only and he would kill anyone who tried to say any different. After he slid his cock fully inside her he thrust just as hard as before when he was behind her, "You're mine Wendy all fucking mine" ,he stated through gritted teeth. He ran his hand up her leg and let his nails dig into her flesh again as he looked into her eyes, "I want you to claw at my back and don't go easy I want to feel pain" ,he demanded the smirk still on his face.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy whimpered and cried as Kevin kissed and bit at her sensitive flesh. Everything he did awakened her more, something deep inside that had been dead or dormant. But now it was alive and needy and wanting all that this man could show her. Only this man. He had a way of making her want him, need him... crave him. She wanted his touch, to feel him fucking her hard, claiming her, taking what was his. "All yours, Kevin. Only yours..." she cried out over and over again. More tears spilled as he dug at her flesh, sweet marks to remind her of the moment. Oh, she knew she'd be sad the day they'd fade. But then she knew she have to beg him for more. Lots more.

Crying, nearly sobbing, Wendy heard Kevin demand she claw at his back. Panting, clit screaming for more, she rasped, "Yes, Kevin..." Immediately, her hand went to his back. At first, she gently touched his flesh, just to get the feel for it. But then, following the command, wanting to please, she dug her nails without hesitating. She could feeling them sinking into his flesh, biting into it and more than likely drawing a little bit of blood. Whimpering, writhing, she dragged her nails along his back, her hips bucking as she did so. "Kevin... Kevin..." she cried.

2j2jfo3.jpg

"OHHHHHH....fuck yeah....dig them into my skin baby....feels good" ,Kevin growled out his eyes filled with desire and passion. He enjoyed the pain very much and Wendy was clawing at his back so perfectly the feel of her nails digging into his skin only made him fuck her harder his cock moving in and out of her cunt almost violently. One of Kevin's hands coming up to grab hold of Wendy's breast, he squeezed it hard then leaned down and licked her nipple before sucking and biting it.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy's hips bucked more as Kevin growled and grunted his approvals. Oh how she wanted to please this man and how she loved his attention! She dug her nails harder the louder he groaned and she smiled at knowing it was her that was doing this to him, making him feel good, giving him pleasure. He'd chosen her above all others. She'd been different, somehow stood out. Trembling, shaking from the fiery passion coursing through her, she let out more screams, her clit needing release so very badly.

"Oh god, Kevin..." Wendy panted as Kevin turned his attention to her one breast, squeezing it and then licking and biting on her hardened nipple. "Mmm... Kevin... oh god..." She was crying, screaming. Eyes red and sore, cheeks flushed, skin sweaty and glistening. Again, she was getting close, her back arching off the bed. "Please, Kevin... fuck me... I need to cum, I'm so close, Kevin... please... please..." she begged, her nails digging him harder, deeper, more.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Kevin yelled out when Wendy dug her nails into him harder, how he loved the feeling of his skin being scratched so perfectly. When she said she needed to cum and told him to fuck her he thrust into her as hard as he could. "Cum for me Wendy cum for me again I think I'm getting close to baby make me cum with you, hurt me more....please I like the pain" ,Kevin stated almost begging but still demanding. He pulled her leg up and wrapped it around his waist to get a better angle and he thrust into her hard going as deep as he could wanting her to cum for him again.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy was more than happy to oblige Kevin's demands, her nails digging him hard, drawing blood as she scratched at his flesh again and again and again. He was pounding her hard, bruising her, marking her, making her body so sore. But oh how she loved it! And how she'd want more later. When he wrapped her leg about him, she let out a tiny mewling cry, his cock striking her g-spot, causing her to pant like a bitch in heat. Suddenly, her walls tightened about his cock, gripping it like a vice. "Kevin... Kevin... I'm going to cum..." she cried. At that her seething cunt began to pulse so very hard, her juices dripping from her entrance only to pool between them as he continued to slam into her over and over again. Crying and groaning, she wanted to feel him cum, filling her up and making it clear she was his. "Please, Kevin," she begged. "Please... I need you to cum, Kevin... I need it... I need it so badly... Kevin, please..." she sobbed.

2j2jfo3.jpg

As soon as Wendy came again Kevin let out a groan of pleasure, his eyes rolling back a bit as he continued to thrust into her. The sounds she was making were so beautiful to him almost as beautiful as the screams of his victims. When he felt her nails break the skin on his back he dug his nails into her thigh and dragged them downward leaving a mark that looked something like an animals claw mark. After Wendy told him she needed him to cum he looked down into her eyes, the sweat dripping down his face and chest as he thrust into her hard. Within a few moments he finally came filling her with his cum. He let out a yell of pleasure as he came and when he was finished he rolled over and laid on his back, the cuts burning from the contact of the sheets. Kevin smiled then let out a twisted sort of laugh, "Damn that was fucking good" ,he said loudly as he buttoned and zipped his jeans. "We have to do that again later after the fights are over with and all the deals are made I want you in here with me for round two baby". A smile came across his face as he reached into his pocket to pull out a cigarette, he put it between his lips then reached for his lighter. After lighting the cigarette he took a drag and laid back relaxing for a moment as he caught his breath a bit.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy knew exactly the moment Kevin was cumming, joining her in the feelings of pleasure as her cunt continued to pulse and seethe. She could feel each spasm and spurt as he filled her up and she loved every moment until he was done. When he rolled off her and laid next to her, he lavished her with praises... promises of more passing over his lips. She smiled shyly as she nuzzled against him, her body sore and marked up. But she hardly cared about them. She'd wear his marks proudly, flaunt them, show them off. Let all of Miami see that she belonged to Kevin and that no man but him could touch her!

Still nuzzling next to him, Wendy smiled, her one hand touching his arm. "I... I'm glad I pleased you, Kevin," she said shyly, demurely, her body so close to his. "I'll always be ready for you... I'm all yours."

2j2jfo3.jpg

Hearing Wendy say she was his brought a twisted smile to his face Kevin knew he would never get tired of hearing those words come out of her mouth. He took another drag off of his cigarette then turned to look at her, "You are mine all mine and I like that, I like that a real lot" ,he stated smiling. "So how about you accompany me while I go and get that car for Vincent it shouldn't take long and the trade is so worth it, we can celebrate when the night is over and I think you know damn well what I mean by that" ,he continued. He leaned over and kissed her again after he finished talking he then laid back down and looked at her waiting for her answer.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy's face brightened at the notion that Kevin wished for her to accompany him while he got the car for that horrible man that insulted her, him and Alexis earlier on just before he'd given her the tour of the place. But the fact that he wanted her with him and didn't want to leave her behind. Oh, it made her feel warm, special, desired... and she loved how excited he was getting over the business prospect. "Really, Kevin?" she asked turning to look at him, the question more rhetorical, as her lips turned upward into a broad smile. "I'd love to go with you. I'd love it." She giggled softly. "And we can celebrate for as long and as much as you want later tonight. You deserve that," she said with a smile, giving him another nuzzle.

Never had Wendy felt so happy and so accepted for who she was. Kevin actually wanted her, wanted all of her. It just wasn't something she was used to, not from anyone. He didn't seem to mind her presence or find her bothersome. He actually genuinely wanted her around and by his side as much as possible. The possessive way he looked at her, sent delicious chills throughout her body and she could easily get used to that. Yes, she was liking this. She had found her place and purpose and nothing would shatter that devotion now. And she had the marks all over her body now to prove that.

"When do we need to get the car, Kevin?" Wendy then asked shyly, her arms going up to wrap around his, a means to show Kevin her devotion, her loyalty, that she'd always listen to him... and no one else but him.

Back
Top Bottom