Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Death Games Arena (near Bay Harbor Islands/Surfside)

2j2jfo3.jpg

Name:Kevin Micheals
Nickname:Kev
Attire:Black Jeans, Black T-Shirt, Black leather studded Jacket, Black Boots
Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt
Tagging:Liz, Wendy

"....I'm on the highway to hell, On the highway to hell, Highway to hell, I'm on the highway to hell, I'm on the highway to hell, highway to hell, highway to hell, And I'm goin' down, All the way, I'm on the highway to hell" ,Kevin finished up the song just as they pulled into the death games arena. When he parked the car he turned off the engine and got out, "Well the highway has ended welcome to hell" ,he stated with a laugh. "I mean this place can be heaven or hell depends on how you look at it I find it fucking heavenly sometimes but some of the people that end up in this arena face hell it's all about what you're here for" ,he continued as he pulled another cigarette out and lit it.

10xevid.jpg

Name: Guinevere Eileen Mulcahy
Nickname: Wendy
Attire: Pale blue sundress, matching wedged heels.
Weapons: None
Tagging: Kevin, Liz

Wendy was still holding on to Kevin when they all pulled up to the arena. She glanced back at Liz, giving the woman a smile and then turned back to look at Kevin. "Definitely heaven," she sighed as she nuzzled against him and smiled, her cheeks going a bit pink. "But maybe I'm a little biased," she admitted shyly, giggling a bit softly after making the admission. Biting down on her lip, she buried her face against Kevin's arm.

bjaepz.jpg

Name:Elizabeth Jennings
Nickname: Liz
Attire:Black Leather Jacket and Black tight jeans
Weapon: Pistol
Tagging: Kevin/ Wendy

Finally back to the arena Liz returned a smile back at Wendy as they arrived, Once Kevin parked the car Liz stepped out of the car and walked around to where Kevin and Wendy were. " I don't really know how to judge this place yet but i am sure i will have a answer by the end of the night " she said with a slight laugh " So what do we do now until this guy gets back for the deal? " she asked.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt

Kevin smirked when Wendy said his arena was definitely heaven, he pulled her into his body and smiled at her, "Well I am glad you see things the way I do" ,he stated. When Liz asked about what they could do while they waited for Vincent to get back for the deal Kevin thought for a moment then his stomach growled. He looked down at his stomach then back up at Liz then to Wendy, "Well it seems I'm a bit hungry you guys want something to eat I got a fully stocked fridge and my cabinets have just been restocked as well so I have plenty of food to share I can throw a couple of burgers on the grill or some chicken how about we go inside and look through what I got"? Kevin said in response. Kevin took a drag off of his cigarette as he waited for the two women to answer him he was definitely hungry and he knew that food was hard to come by for most people in Miami prison and seeing as he was starting to enjoy Liz's company in a way and he was crazy for Wendy he had no problem cooking something up for the three while they waited for Vincent to come back.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy had to admit that the idea of food was a wonderful one. She hadn't eaten for hours and after everything she'd been through, she was more than famished. Just then, her tummy rumbled and she couldn't help but giggle and blush a bit. "Some food would be lovely," she mentioned, her cheeks reddening a bit with embarrassment. She gave Liz a sheepish grin as her tummy rumbled yet again. "You should definitely stay," she said to Liz. "I have a feeling that Kevin is a wonderful griller." She giggled a bit. "And it would be a pity for you to miss out." She then looked up at Kevin and smiled at him, her hand going to rub his chest again. "There isn't anything this man cannot do," she said with a sense of pride. Sighing a little, she nuzzled close to him and then giggled a little when her tummy rumbled yet again.

bjaepz.jpg

Listing to Kevin mention food she thought for a moment she could use something to eat and turning down food while in Miami was a silly thing to do she knew that for sure. When Wendy asked her to stay for the food it finalized her decision. "Sure , I'd love to stay for some food if you don't mind sharing it's very nice of you. And Wendy i am sure you are right i am sure Kevin is good on the grill. " Liz had got used to eating whatever was available and she wasn't going to be overly picky if someone offered her something that she felt would be rude. Prior to coming to Miami Liz had started trying to go a vegetarian root but once she came here she knew she could never be picky or anything like that ever again. " Whatever you guys want is fine with me i'm not picky i'll be grateful with whatever you choose to make."

2j2jfo3.jpg

Kevin smiled when Wendy said she was sure he was a wonderful griller, he loved the fact that the woman always had something nice to say about him. When the two woman agreed to eating Kevin smiled, "Alright then let's eat there's a picnic table out back you two can sit at while I grill up some steaks" ,Kevin stated. He then made his way to the back of the building where the grill was. When he got to the grill he fired it up then unlocked the back door and made his way inside to grab the food he was going to make. He grabbed two large steaks from the fridge along with some potatoes and corn. He grabbed two pots and a few plates and brought it all outside, when outside he set it all on the table then prepped it all before putting it on the grill.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy smiled and sat herself down at the picnic table Kevin had gestured she and Liz sit at. It was hard for her to be parted from his side. But she understood that he'd need the room to get the things he'd need to prepare the food and grill. It was perfectly understandable. Besides, it would only be for a short while and he'd only be a short distance away. It wasn't like he was leaving her behind. Plus, she could tell by the smile he gave her just before he went to get everything that he was pleased with her. And that right there was enough to satisfy her for the moments of separation she had to endure.

Once Kevin returned with everything he'd need, Wendy's smile broadened. She looked over to Liz and gestured that she join her. "Doesn't it look wonderful? I think we'll be in for a treat. A wonderful meal before wonderful entertainment. Should be the perfect ending to such a day."

bjaepz.jpg

Liz stood nearby the picnic table while Kevin went inside for supplies. When Wendy gestured for her to join her she walked over and sat down taking her jacket off and placing it on the bench next to her. She had a Black Sabbath T-shirt on which was older then she was but it was of a band she had liked and she would keep it as long as she could it already had a few holes in a couple of spots but considering the age of the shirt it wasn't all that bad. The shirt was slightly tight fitting but due to it's age the fabric felt relaxed and comfortable on her.
Liz watched as Kevin brought back the things he needed and set them on the table and began putting things together so that he could cook it all.
"Kevin it looks like you manage pretty well on getting good supplies i see." then looking back to Wendy she went on trying to strike up a conversation " So Wendy i know your new here so i have to ask how are things on the outside i myself have been in here for a few years now. i almost forget what the outside was like in some ways i mean of course there are things ill never forget about it but i know there is a lot that i just can't picture anymore."
she looked down at her hands as she was a little frigidity, Liz had a bad habit of just drumming away with her hand on her leg or taping on things she tried to focus to make sure she was keeping her hands still.

2j2jfo3.jpg

As Kevin prepped everything he heard Liz mention that he managed pretty well on getting good supplies, he looked up at Liz as he cut up the potatoes and put them into one of the pots. "Yeah I do manage pretty well it's good to have connections in this place even if your connections are with some bad people hell I'm not a saint and I get what I need so fuck it" ,Kevin stated in response. When Liz removed her jacket Kevin looked at her shirt and smiled, "Black Sabbath huh? I like them" ,he stated. Kevin then put the steaks on the grill and turned back to look at Wendy and Liz.

"Has he lost his mind?, Can he see or is he blind?, Can he walk at all, Or if he moves will he fall? ,Is he alive or dead?, Has he thoughts, within his head?, We'll just pass him there, why should we even care?" ,Kevin began to sing. He could notice Liz's hands and knew she was a bit fidgety and was trying to hold it back, "You don't have to hold back fidget all you want ain't nobody here gonna judge you".

"He was turned to steel, in the great magnetic field, When he traveled time, for the future of mankind" ,he continued. "Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world, Planning his vengeance, that he will soon unfurl". Kevin placed everything else onto the grill to let it cook then sat down at the picnic table and started tapping on it, "Now the time is here, for Iron Man to spread fear, Vengeance from the grave, Kills the people he once saved" ,he continued to sing. He pulled another cigarette out and lit it placing the pack on the table just in case either of the women wanted one, "Nobody wants him, They just turn their heads, Nobody helps him, Now he has his revenge....Heavy boots of lead, fills his victims full of dread, Running as fast as they can, Iron Man lives again!" ,Kevin took a drag of his cigarette after finishing the song then got up to check how the stuff on the grill was doing.

hsp5bt.jpg

Name: Melanie
Nickname: Mel or Melly
Attire: Dark blue dress with black high heels and a light blue sash tied to her dress.
Tagging: Anyone

(June 14th, 2038; late afternoon)

Mel was still following as she stopped outside an run down arena, she stopped looking at it warily as she stepped into the shadows that it cast around the area. She was nervous, she didn't like the looks of this place, but she had the chance to find her sister by following those other two creeps. She still had her jaw set, but she was determined not to be scared.

She knew that this place probably held the most scariest of people, but she had to find her sister and she knew that those other two could lead her to her. She swallowed hard, but stayed hidden where she was, she leaned against the building, she didn't know her way around yet, which was partially the reason she was following them. She had heard them mention Miami Beach, but she had never been to florida and had no clue where that would be so she waited agains the building.

10xevid.jpg

(June 14, 2038; later afternoon)

Wendy smiled at Liz. She liked that she was nice enough to want to talk to her, much like Alexis had. It was nice and made her feel like her company was wanted and that the things she had to say mattered on some level. Glancing quickly over at Kevin, she let out a contented sigh and then turned back to Liz. "Yes, the outside. Honestly, in some ways, I suppose it's nicer here. At least there are no parents here who wish to secretly plot your demise." She frowned a bit as she reminisced. "Though, it's scary here too. But I have Kevin to take care of me, so it makes it bearable for me. Anyway, the laws have gotten worse. Some of them are just outright ridiculous. Most people live in fear now and as you can see, you can't even trust your own parents any longer." Again she frowned. "Money matters more. Money and lifestyle." She let out another sigh, though one of disdain. "Be glad you're here, Liz." She reached out and gently pet her arm. "At least here people seem to be more upfront and honest."

Suddenly, Kevin began to sing. Immediately, Wendy turned to watch him. She was all smiles, admiring him as he did so. Sighing, mesmerized and totally in lust. She was glad he'd chosen her above all others for she couldn't imagine being with any other man. No man would ever touch her again if she had a say. And if she could help it, no man would ever look at her either.

hsp5bt.jpg

Attire: Dark blue dress with black high heels and a light blue sash tied to her dress.

Mel shivered as she heard a singing sound and she looked around, peering her head around the corner of the entrance to the arena. She saw Kevin and she ducked back out, not wishing to be seen by the likes of them. She had one objective in mind and that was to leave as soon as they did and follow them. That was only part of her other objective and that was finding her sister.

bjaepz.jpg

Attire:worn out Black Sabbath T-shirt and Black tight jeans

(June 14, 2038 Late afternoon)

Liz looked at Wendy as she had replied to her " Sounds like you had some problems with your parents i am sorry to hear that . I honestly never really knew my real parents i was more or less always in the system bounced from family to family. Does sound though like some things have gotten worse on the outside though,. " Liz was enjoying getting to just talk with Wendy it almost made things feel normal the way they should be in life and free. Unfortunately it didn't take but a glimpse around to be able to tell that free is the furthest thing from the reality here.
As Kevin mentioned her shirt and began to sing she let out a little laugh and let him carry on for a moment before turning to Wendy again " He sure does like to sing doesn't he " Laughing again "wonder if he was a performer on the outside before coming here"

Liz stopped to think about life on the outside again she missed all the music and freedom but from the sounds of what Wendy had said that freedom was becoming less and less free on the outside. She heard stories about how things were years into the past before NY,LA and Miami and more about when Snake had cut power to the world . Unfortunately the things Snake did only slowed down the degrade of the world briefly before power and technology was not only repaired but advanced.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Kevin stayed quiet as the women talked figuring he'd give them time to get to know each other he knew all to well that everyone needed friends in Miami and didn't mind an extra person on his and Wendy's side. He continued to cook the food on the grill and made sure it was all set before going inside really quick to grab something for everyone to drink. When he got back outside he put the jug of juice on the table and a few cups, "Help yourselves guys" ,he stated as he took a drag off his cigarette.

bjaepz.jpg

Attire:Black Sabbath t-shirt and Black tight jeans

as Kevin went back inside yet again to get something else Liz looked over to Wendy "Wow he is really going all out huh . i wonder how often he gets actual company here other then his business partner. oh what is his partner like anyway i didn't meet them yet either, i just heard one of you briefly mention them before and never really asked."

when he returned and told them to help themselves she was a little hesitant but got up to grab something for herself "you want me to grab something for you to while i am up " she asked Wendy while she was up. "and Kevin i appreciate this all but don't forget to take care of yourself with food and drinks to don't be the type that waits till there guests have ate or drank everything before getting something for themselves." iz said turning briefly to Kevin.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy frowned. "My parents weren't even my real parents. I was nothing but a means for financial gain. A pawn to be tossed away after my use was complete," she spat as her eyes teared up a little. She then looked over at Kevin, desperately trying to think on something happier... his hands as he'd grabbed at her and claimed her as his. Blinking, she looked back at Liz and smiled. "Yes, in some ways, it's much better here. And I am fortunate he found me. My life instantly got better in that moment," she admitted with a knowing nod. "And his partner? That would be Alexis. I don't know her well yet, but I can tell you that I already like her. Firstly, Kevin likes her. So already I know that means I do," she said. "Secondly, she was so kind to me, so attentive. Anyone wiling to be that sweet to someone they hardly know is someone who is worthy to me."

When all the food was ready, Wendy smiled. Just then her tummy rumbled and she giggled, patting it softly. Looking at Liz, she smiled and shook her head. "I'll join you in getting food, but thank you for offering. That was very sweet of you. You're just like Alexis," she said, hoping Liz understood the compliment. She then looked over at Kevin and sighed contentedly, "This looks so wonderful, Kevin. Thank you, you've outdone yourself."

hsp5bt.jpg

(June 14th, 2038; afternoon)

Mel sat down as she sighed, tonight was going to be a long night. She could feel her eyes drooping and she knew she shouldn't fall asleep, but she was so tired. She slumped against the wall of the building and soon found herself fast asleep as the darkness crept in and shrouded her figure, so she wasn't seen.

(Early morning.)

Mel woke with a start, blinking at the sun rising up. She had thought it all to be just a nightmare, but as she looked around, she knew it wasn't. She yawned, stood up, stretched and she looked around, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

141lf08.jpg

Name: Vincent Johnson
Nickname: Million Dollar Kid / MDK
Attire: Black suit
Tagging:any/lina/randy/alexis/kevin/everyone else

(June 14, 2038 afternoon)

Walking up the pathway towards the arena MDK kept himself at a safe distance from the others but not so far away that he wouldn't be able to handle things if they went bad. on the trip in the water while having his ship following he had the two empty there pockets of any weapons they might have and had them put into a box which he was carrying. Feeling safe enough in the situation they were on there own yet again without any way for boats to give him backup and Thus one of the main reasons why he tried not to ever go to far inland to often it was his one major weakness the closer to water he was the safer he was.

Yelling out towards the distant Arena "We're back.. Hope your end of the deal is all set."

2603lw0.jpg

Name:LeAnne
Nickname: Lina
Attire: black skinny jeans, black high heeled boots, black tang top.
Tagging: Randy, Alexis and Vincent.

(June 14th,2038, Afternoon)

Lina stepped out of the boat as she grimaced, her knife had been taken from her but she was still good at hand to hand combat. As she trailed the end of the line, she wanted to do as much damage to Alexis as possible and tear into her. She was trembling as finally off the cramped boat, and without any restrictions or threats. She stepped off the path to the side of Randy as she lunged towards Alexis, she managed to grab a handful of her thick hair and yank back as hard as she could. "Take that bitch." She said as she added, "That's for Randy." She was about the launch her leg up against the back of her knees.

hsp5bt.jpg

Mel heard a shout and she scrambled to her feet as she looked around for a place to hide. She knew with the sun now high in the sky, she was as visible as a black dot against a white piece of paper. She begin to move around the side of the building, when she froze as she saw a commotion amongst the others coming towards the arena. She could have sworn she saw her sister, was that her? She squinted, it was her, she wanted to call out her name, hug her, but she didn't know if the year in prison had changed her. She was wasting time making her get away but she wanted to see her sister up close, she trembled as indecision filled her.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Tagging:Wendy, Liz, Vincent, Alexis, Randy, Lina

t53n82.jpg

Name:Alexis Rayne
Nickname:Rayne
Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)
Weapons:Small handgun strapped to her thigh
Tagging:Kevin, Vincent, Lina, Randy, Wendy, Liz

Kevin made his plate and smiled as Wendy complimented him over and over again, how he loved the way she thought so highly of him. After he finished making his plate he looked at Wendy, "Well hun you deserve it now I do hope you both enjoy this food I know I will" ,Kevin stated as he took a bite of his meat. He was about to eat another bite when he heard Vincent's voice in the distance, "Looks like my fighter has arrived ladies if you'll excuse me I will be right back" ,Kevin stated as he got up from the table.

Alexis was walking off happy to be home and soon she was going to see Kevin and Wendy again two people she liked to be around very much. All of a sudden she felt her hair get tugged and her head jerk back but instead of fighting back she laughed knowing Vincent had called for Kevin, "You're fucking dead bitch wait until Kevin sees you pulling this shit on his property" ,Alexis stated.

When Kevin rounded the corner he waved the keys to the Mercedes Benz he had waiting for Vincent his eyes immediately went to Alexis and the woman who had her by the hair. He reached down and pulled his revolver from it's holster and stormed toward the woman, when he got to her he pressed the cold barrel to her head, "GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF MY PARTNER OR I'LL BLOW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF!" ,Kevin yelled angrily. He then turned and looked at Vincent, "Who the fuck is this bitch and why the fuck is she attacking my partner Alexis? I only wanted the big guy not a fucking party" ,Kevin stated angrily. His mood had switched from happy to livid within seconds when he seen the woman putting her hands on Alexis.

141lf08.jpg

Name: Vincent Johnson
Nickname: Million Dollar Kid / MDK
Attire: Black suit
Tagging:any/lina/randy/alexis/kevin/everyone else

(June 14, 2038 afternoon)

" If you didn't want a party who is that standing back there" Vincent said as he spotted Mel in the background. "As for her she came along with the big guy and herself and your partner seem to have feminine issues with each other "

"and your girlfriend here eh, partner i mean here was playing with your big boy like he was a cat toy on the boat ride back just to get a rise out of she devil number two. " He calmly walked over to Kevin "Your merchandise has arrived and along with it i have this box i checked for weapons so there clean so i figured why bother breaking them up thought it worth the watch at this point but honestly that is enough violence for my eyes for the day so i gladly would like to finish up and head out we can do more deal making some other time"

Vincent took another deep swig from the wine bottle and tossed it to Kevin "have a drink on me. And it's yours no offense but once someone's mouth touches that bottle i'd rather not take it back" he gave a cheesy half smile at Kevin and extended his hand waiting for the keys to his new ride.

and while it was a pleasure meeting all of you fine people i think it is time i retire to my home for the evening.

2603lw0.jpg

Name:LeAnne
Nickname: Lina
Attire: black skinny jeans, black high heeled boots, black tang top.
Tagging: Randy, Alexis and Vincent.

(June 14th,2038, Afternoon)

hsp5bt.jpg

Lina gasped as she felt a cold barrel against her head, knowing full well that it was a gun as she slowly let her hair go and stopped her leg from going against the back of her knees. She wanted to whip out her knife and go against Kevin, but she remembered her knife had been confiscated. She didn't dare turn her head, but her voice took on a murderous tone as she muttered, "I knew someone else was behind this, The bimbo you call your partner is not too smart to be behind all this." She smirked slightly and then she spotted movement against the wall. Her eyes widened an inch, was it her sister? As her eyes focused on her more clearly, she realized it was. Her pupils widened more, she was here with these people, she was in danger. No, no, no not that anything but that. Lina shook her head slightly, trying to warn her not to step out, but Mel did anyway and she spoke up.

"Umm leave my sister alone please," She spoke up clearly enough for Kevin to hear. She was trembling and had saw her sister shake her head, but she supposed it was too late to take it back and move back into the shadows. She was out in the blazing sun now and in the open. She added, "Kevin." She remembered his name from when she saw him at Roasting Roy's Diner.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Tagging:Wendy, Liz, Vincent, Alexis, Randy, Lina

t53n82.jpg

Name:Alexis Rayne
Nickname:Rayne
Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)
Weapons:Small handgun strapped to her thigh
Tagging:Kevin, Vincent, Lina, Randy, Wendy, Liz

2u5q4qs.jpg

Name:Randall Benson
Nickname:Randy
Attire:Black Sweatpants, Black Tank Top, Sneakers
Weapons:None
Tagging:Lina, Kevin, Alexis, Vincent

"You shut the fuck up Alexis is plenty smart and she ain't the one with a gun pointed to her head now is she" ,Kevin stated in a rather calm tone. "Now Alexis I made lunch Go make yourself a plate hunny I'll take care of everything from here" ,Kevin cocked the gun and was about to pull the trigger when Vincent mentioned seeing someone behind him. Kevin turned his head to look at who Vincent was talking about and seen Mel, "AW NOW WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!" ,Kevin shouted angrily. "Seems like not only do we have a party here but a fucking family reunion as well ain't this just fucking sweet". Kevin pulled the gun away from Lina just a little bit but kept it pointed at her while he conducted his business with Vincent.

When the man held out his hand for the keys Kevin handed them to him, "It's parked in the back of the building has a full tank of gas and runs beautifully" ,Kevin told him. He caught the bottle of wine then looked at Vincent, "If you could get me some alcohol I can get you some more cars something to think about if you find you're interested at any point you know where to find me". After Vincent left Kevin turned to Randy his gun still pointed at Lina's head, he could tell by the look on Randy's face that he was scared for the woman's life. "So you're this great fighter I've heard about eh big guy well welcome to your new home you'll be working for me from now on" ,Kevin stated.

Randy looked at Kevin with fear in his eyes, "Please let her go you can have me just let her go" ,Randy pleaded. Kevin nodded his head then smiled, "Alright I'll let her go but if she tries anything stupid I'm gonna kill her and her fucking sister, now I'm a fair guy and I'm willing to give everyone a second chance now all of you follow me into the back where we're all gonna sit down and have a little fucking chat" ,Kevin stated in a very demanding tone.

As Kevin walked he kept his gun out just in case anyone tried to play hero with him he was in a foul mood when he should be happy and that wasn't a good thing. Randy looked to Mel and Lina then began to walk towards the back of the building where Wendy, Liz, and now Alexis were. When they got there Kevin looked to Randy and the two women, "Well sit down might as well, you guys hungry grab some food I made enough for everyone" ,Kevin stated. Randy sat down and although he was hungry he felt too uncomfortable to eat anything, Kevin could hear the man's stomach growl when he was just about to sit down, "Oh for fuck's sake you're home now get the fuck used to it big boy I am your fucking keeper now which means I feed you and I put a roof over your head so stop being so damn shy" ,Kevin stated. After a few moments he made the three a plate and set the food in front of them along with a cup of juice, "Eat up I know your all fucking hungry don't act like you're not I'm trying to be hospitable don't take it for granted you're lucky all of you are still fucking standing after what you did to Alexis" ,Kevin stated pointing to Lina.

When the food was put in front of him Randy couldn't help but take a bite his hunger had gotten the best of him and the food smelled so good he couldn't resist. A smile came across Kevin's face as the man finally took a bite, Randy looked to Lina and Mel, "You guys should eat it there's nothing wrong with it and we all need to eat seeing as we're probably going to be here for a while, well I'm sure you two could leave at any time but me on the other hand it seems this guy has plans for me" ,Randy whispered so that only Lina and Mel could hear him.

Alexis put her arm around Wendy and smiled, "What a fucking day I've had" ,she stated. "It's good to be home it really is" ,Alexis' eyes then fell on Liz, "Hi I'm Alexis Rayne Kevin's partner I don't believe we've met before" ,she stated with a sweet smile. Kevin walked over to them all and lit a cigarette and took a long drag off of it, "This is Liz, Alexis she showed up here shortly after you left earlier her and Wendy are getting along nicely so I'm sure you'll get along with her just fine as well" ,Kevin stated as he paced around a bit in anger and puffed on his cigarette.

10xevid.jpg

Tagging: Kevin, Liz, Alexis, Randy, Lina, Melanie

Wendy could easily tell that Kevin was upset by everything and that bothered her greatly. Just the idea that anyone would want to make him angry got to her and it only made her want to make things better for him if she could. Of course, she knew now wasn't the time nor the place, but she'd see to it later. Glancing his way, she let out a sigh and gave him a look showing him just how much she admired him, how much she appreciated the way in which he was handling the situation that was going on about them all. Truly no one could handle it as perfectly as he was and she wanted him to know she knew that at the very least.

Turning to Alexis and Liz, Wendy nodded. "I'm so glad you're home, safe and sound, Alexis. I missed you," she said giving the woman a smile. "And you brought back the prize fighter, truly an amazing feat. Of course you had no help from that horrid man, I'm sure. After all, look at the trouble he caused you." She let out another sigh, though one of disdain for Vincent. She really disliked that man as she recalled the way he'd treated them all earlier that morning. "However, you're home now. And the food is wonderful! Kevin has outdone himself! And..." her voice trailed and a smile suddenly graced her lips. "We have a new friend. Liz." She gestured toward Liz despite the fact that Kevin had already introduced her. "I think you'll like her," she said still smiling. Waiting for Alexis' response, she stole a quick glance at Kevin, hoping that he was all right and wishing she could so something to help him relax and feel better.

Back
Top Bottom