Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

come take a look!---- this roleplay is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: come take a look!

"ok ok Loki lets go relax for awhile..just ignore the soldiers ok" she said pulling his hand trying to calming him down, as they walked into her home of sorts, "sit down loki and take a drink of vodka or something" she grabbed her wound and let out a small sigh.. "this shit hurts ugh!"

he sighs and sat down picking up his drink and starts to chug on the bottle emptying the bottle in one breath tossing it out the window and sighs.

"whoa whoa calm down Loki" she said walking over to him.."ok seriously how did you get this size.. its freaking retarded big.. like who would ever mess with you" she asked looking up at him as she stood in front of him trying to make him forget about the soldiers..

he looks down at the girl standing at 6 foot 10 and tilts his head not really understanding her question. "ive always been this tall, my father was 5'10" my mother 6 foot" he tilted his head and pops his neck a couple times.

Mike was laughing too hard to care about what had just happened, James joining into the laughter too. Trent only stood there, a smile on his face, shaking his head. Dezy was still teasing the heavy gunner about being replaced. After a while Trent decided that they should be getting ready. "Come on guys, fun time is over. It might be in our best interest right now to at least attempt to not piss off the big hulking mountain of meat that is the Russian." Mike wiped the tears from his eyes, trying to contain his laughter, but chuckling every now and then. James sighed, flashing a smile at the leader. "Oi, wonder where he learned his medical skills." Trent shrugged, forcing the group outside of the room, looking up at the sky. They still had quite a bit of time left before midnight was even close. Maybe they'd go around, see if they couldn't find anything out about this nice little camp.

"nevermind Loki, perhaps you should rest before we leave for our mission.." she said walking over to the kitchen looking for some food.."its going to be a long night we are going to parts of the city that we have never been too, a lot of infected" she said from the kitchen

he tilts his head slightly and shrugs laying down in lillies bed and watches the ceiling and weasels his backpack off setting the meat hooks on the floor points down.

"i think there is more to you Loki" she paused looking around, "i think i am going to take a shower, just lay there and relax a bit" she said as she stepped into the bathroom and started the shower, she laid her pants and guns on the counter by the sink and stepped in, avoiding if possible to get the wound wet, she stood under the water for awhile, just breathing and trying to not think about tonight, after a while in the hot water her scars began to hurt, they were still very sensitive and all the nerve damage took its toll, she washed her hair and stepped out wrapping herself in a towel and ringing out her hair, she pushed over her shoulder and walked out searching her room for a clothes.. her scars were very red and stood out against her skin on the back of her neck.

by the time she came out he was out like a light his hard ass look had melted away and he looked almost too peaceful even though he was surrounded by girly things in his sleep. his weapons where piled up on the floor his gun taken apart with a cleaning rod still inside of it.

she looked at him and smiled," the big lug is sleepy" she walked out of the room got dressed, she put on high waisted black shorts, a black shirt, combat boots with knee high socks, strapped a knife to her each thigh and put on the belt for her guns, she laid her guns on the table in her kitchen and started to clean them for tonight's mission, she always talked to her mother when is alone even though she never knew her mother, she had a wonderful image of her in her head, "mom im very worried about this mission tonight, we have never ventured that far out of the city, i dont know what to expect, and the animosity between loki and the other men worries me also.. perhaps i am over analyzing this..i dont know mom.."

Loki slowly sat up from his nap and shook his head picking up his gun, he didnt use it that often but liked to keep it clean just incase he needed it. he reached for the pole in the gun running it through the barrel a fe times them pulled ity out and broke the pole down slipping the two peice gun into his pack he lifted the heavy pack onto his back and grabbed his whips. he walked out into the kitchen dragging his whips along the ground and looked to lillie " you wouldn't happen to have some silicon spray would you?"

"perhaps, look in the cabinet by the table im at" she said pointing towards the cabinet, but not looking towards Loki.."did you sleep well" she asked ask while cleaning her gun, she pulled the knifes from their sheaths to sharpen them

he walked up next to the girl and dug into the cabinet finding what he needed he pulled his 15 foot whips onto the tables spraying the lubracent into a strange switch on the handle. "well id rather slep in the day then be tired on a mission i think you should get a nap in too"

she looked up at him.."well you stay here?" she asked in a worried voice, Lillie still hasnt told Loki about the crazy guy who tried to attack her..

he grins at her. "ill sit right out side your door if it helps you" he slips the still wet whips around his waist and stands at attention

"loki.. you might be upset, but before you came down earlier a guy kind of went crazy on me" she said as she started walking towards the bedroom.."but its not a big deal.. im ok..one of trents men pistoled whipped him"

she looked at him.."what?!.. you did what?! you killed him!" she said hitting him in the leg.."but he was one of my soldiers" she said coming to the bed and falling with her back on the bed.."you are quite the body guard.."

he peeks into the door way and chuckled a little.* no i wined his leg and maby put him into a coma depending on how thick his skull is he will be fine..........in a few days' *he leans on the door way slidding down and sitting on the floor watching her plop on the bed.

she let out a small giggle.."when you arent rescuing maidens for certain death what do you like to do?" she asked in a tired voice.."i know there is something you like to do" she ran her fingers through hair

Rose had found herself a abanded car she had been resting in with her pistols on her lap. She was getting bored so far nothing to kill. She had manger to get more food and was good for now. She grabbed her stuff and went exploring.
(Sorry got busy so you all left me in the dust and did not know what else to post)

she woke up about 30 minutes before midnight and shoot up in a cold sweat.."loki i hope are still here" she said in a tone close to a whisper.. she got up wiping her eyes and pushing her hair out of her eyes and face, she walked out to grab her guns and knifes.." i guess we need to go find trent and some of his men then head out on our mission" she stopped and leaned against the wall taking a deep breath trying to calm herself

Rose made back to her car and got a couple of rolls out and ate them. She then put her guns in her belt and her daggers in her boot. She looked at her backpack and decided to hide it for she was going to go kill stuff this time not go looking for food. She shoved it under the.seat. She then took off in search of the infected.

leaving thr room was a little hard fore lillie because loki had passed out in the door way but woke up when the woman was half way over him causeing him top twitch a little bit. he sighed helping her over and slowly stands back up lifting his heavy hook pack back over his shoulders and looks at the sky, midnight, loki was at a disadvantage. "this not good, my pack charges with the sun, ill only have enough power for maybe 2-3 hours of constant fighting then ill be out of juice"

she sighed softly looking around.."well i guess you will just have too man handle some shit" she said slowly but surely panicing under her skin, she started to walk towards the door.."lets just get this shit done alright" she said making her way towards the elevator, as they stood in the elevator she leaned against loki's arm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom