Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

come take a look!---- this roleplay is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: come take a look!

"are you just not going to talk to me..or did something happen on the mission that no one wants to say anything" she asked propping herself up on the bed holding her side a bit

he looks her over and shakes his head watching her closely and leans on the wall looking out the window and watches the clouds pass by. "sasha and boris ran off again. we might have little crocs soon"

she smirked.."angry non trained little crocs" she said.." what happened on the mission.. any weird infected?" she asked almost pleading for a real answer

he turned his head a bit dodging the question about the mission. "if sasha stays with them long enough they will grow up like her. strong and kind. we might need to cage boris up for a while males tend to try and eat the young...week out the weak you know"

she smirked.. slowly getting up, she went and sat in front of Loki.."you are avoiding the question.. because you dont want me going out there and getting hurt or you are made at me?" she asked sitting between his legs

he looks at herhaving not touched a woman since he moved out of his mothers house lillies choice of position kinda threw loki for a loop. "one of the men caught the wrong end of a spitter shot, ran into another tank.... i think i scared trent taking that one out by myself....."

"you tend to scare everyone Loki.. does it bother you that you scared him?" she asked still looking him in the eyes.."are you worried about me about going back out there?" she added as she held her side

he looks to the window and sighs at her question leaning back some resting his head on the wall. "last time we went out you almost died in a cloud of smoke"

"is it because im your charge or you actually care about me?" she asked curiously looking into his eyes.. She suddenly felt nervous at his answer

he slowly stood up and walked to the door and looked back at you. "you should get some rest lillie we need you out there" he rounded the corner walking to his room and closed the door locking it and lays down.

she sat there for a moment and then got up she threw some jeans on, boots and a t shirt, she put her guns on her back and grabbed her knifes.. she was pissed to say the least, and she was going to figure what the hell happened.. she tip toed across her floor towards the elevator and got on hoping it didnt wake up Loki up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom