Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

come take a look!---- this roleplay is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: come take a look!

he puurs the last of the vodka over the wound to sooth the burn and sets the bottle next to the girls head "open wound is death in world now, one drop of rotter blood and you are gone, my job to keep that from happening, gritt your teeth and take it like loki" he quickly drops his heavy hand on her ass and walks away "all done, go get 'slammed' as you Americans say it"

"hey hey.. you just nearly killed me so you are going to stay here and sit with me as i get uh slammed..although i think i am already" she said she tried to slide off the table and almost fell over.. as she looked up at the giant walking away from her. " i think i need a shirt or something" she looked around on the ground for something to put on, she put on a tank top and leaned against the table trying not to fall over as she grabbed the bottle

he chuckled at her and picks the girl up setting her on the matress that was in his bed but is now on the ground and sits with her "i drink that vodka llike water you must not drink much" he sighs and pulls out a fresh glass of the vodka and swaps it for the empty.

"well you are russian.. the water in russia is vodka" she said with a smirk, she set the vodka on the ground.."why did you take this job.. out of all the things you can do.. you have to follow some girl around all day" she said falling back on the bed and groaning a bit at the wound on her hip

he looked at the girl and shrugged a bit and sits there slowly pulling his whips off his waist. "it paid well i guess" he set the whips to the side and slowly laied down next to his charge the day had started to take its tole on his body and it was getting about that time.

she let out a small sigh.."money makes the world go round doesn't it Loki" she rolled over and curled up by him with her head on his arm.. she passed out from the pain and the vodka

he sighed at the female on his arm and closes his eyes quickly passing out cold through the night he didnt budge a musle he almost looked dead if it wasnt for his moving chest.

as the sun came up, Lillie woke up with a splitting headache and the pain from gash on her hip, "oh my god.. what the hell did i drink last night" she sat up slowly keeping the gash in mind, she stood up lifting up the shirt to look at the wound, it was red and still pretty swollen but no more bleeding which was great, she looked at the giant sleeping and quickly walked out of the room.. she slid some spandex pants on, her boots and a white loose fitting t shirt, she strapped her guns to the back over her belt, she leaned against in his doorway.."Loki.. " she whispered

the sheer mention of his name was enough to wake him and he didnt move anything else he just slowly sat up like a puppet on strings it was quite a scary thing to see. he slowly reaches out grabbing the bottle left from last night and downed it in one go befor looking to the female at the door "yes?"

Trenton's men were up the minute the sun peeked out. And they were fully geared too. "Alright guys, let's go out and see what we can find. Getting a little restless here." Mike and the others nodded, hefting their rifles as they walked towards the opening in the wall. Every step they took, a jingling sound made itself audible, their ammo tinkling together. And then of course there were Dezy's grenades. "Oiyu, Trent, what did you think our mission was?"

"Well, shit, I don't know, but we oughta go sharpen our skills don't you think?"

she took a few steps back.."do know how creepy you look sometimes..im going to do get Trents man to look at my gash.. shall you meet me down there?" she said holding her wound and sliding some sunglasses on. Lillie made her way down to the ground and searched for Trent.."Hey Hey Trent.. Where is your medic.. i need him to look at something for me" she said walkng up to him..
she slowly lifted up her shirt and pushed her down her spandex pants a bit exposing her hip bone and the large red and swollen wound.."Loki did one hell of job trying to seal it"

the comment to how he woke up made him tilt his head slightly, it was normal for him so he didnt see anything wrong with it he nodded to her words and started to wraps his whips around his waist. slowly he would stand up lifting his pack over his shoulder and starts after his charge getting plenty of strange looks from the men that hadnt seen him yet.

as loki was making her way to Lillie.. there was a bit of a incident that started, while lillie was waiting for trents medic to come look at her wounds and very upset young guy with a knife came up to her and grabbed her arm.."its your fault Lillie.. ive lost everything is a battle you told me go on..its your fucking fault" he said putting the knife to her throat.."look im sorry but thats the way the world is now.. nothing is stable anymore, we have all lost people we loved"

Trent looked around, patting Mike on the shoulder. "Oh damn. That man can not.... nevermind. Listen, next time something like this happens, you get me. What the hell did he use, gunpowder and a match?" Mike shook his head, moving forward to take her arm and pull her into a shaded area. That was when the crazed man came with a knife. There was a slight rustle as the group's guns went up, Mike drawing his pistol and growling. "Yeah, you know what shit head, it ain't this girls fault whatever happened to you. Maybe if you weren't such a weak mind you'd do better in a fight." Trent took a step forward, but the medic was already handling it. Mike raised his pistol, bringing the weapon down across the man's face, effectively pistol whipping him.

in one quick motion he reaches into his pack pulling two parts of his browning blr out putting his gun together taking aim and unleashed a single shot. the bullet flew true striking the blade of the knife sending it into a whirling motion wrenching from the mans hand, the bullet glancing off the spinning blade and catching the mans calf. the man would jump back grabbing his leg and by that time loki was towering over him, he silenced the man with a single elbow to the top of his skull and a knee to his jaw sending him to the ground, loki would stand there silently and roll the man over for the medics to collect him.

"thank you to the both of you" she said.. as they carried off the man to the med room.."and about the wound, it did a alright job.. but what do you think it..Mike please dont tell me you are going to re open it..it hurts like hell and plus i drank real russian vodka to ease the pain" she said a smirk..looking at the both of them

loki would walk up to his charge and sets down a bottel of the 110% proof vodka next to her only hearing the words vodka and pain from her.

Mike shook his head, chuckling. "I'm gonna have to. Mr. Big here didn't happen to use gunpowder to try to seal the wound did he? Normally it only stops the bleeding. Doesn't help with the infections." Mike shrugged, shaking his head and wagging a finger at Loki. "Seriously, don't try to fix it yourself. It normally doesn't end well for the person on the receiving end." Trent patted Lillie's shoulder, grinning at her. "Listen, trust Mike. He's a damned good medic, and the man carries enough morophine to knock out a herd of elephants."

"ugh.. fine ill meet you,mike and loki in the med room in a few minutes, she said as she walked towards the med room..
when lillie got there she laid out a few things for mike to use.. she slide of her shirt off and laid down on the table as the three walked in.. she pushed her pants just a bit.. she tore her shirt.."here it will bleed.. and this half is for me to bite" she said looking very nervous

loki leaned into the wall and looks at the medic talling him that his field patching wasnt good enough and sighs at the male and watches his charge ripp her shirt into bits tilting his head a bit. "wouldnt need a to bite if you drink vodka"

she looked at loki.. and was upset.."im sorry loki" she said as she took a bit down on the shirt.."warn me before you start please" she said muffled through the shirt..

Mike tilted his head as the girl tore her shirt and gave a strip to him. "Uh.... hun? It's going to bleed, yeah, but you didn't have to tear your shirt." He pulled his medical bag up onto the table, marked with the symbolic red cross in the white circle. From it he pulled out all of the things he'd need. Tourniquettes, a packet of morophine, and a suture kit. From his sheath he pulled out his combat knife. The tip was sharp enough to get the job done. However, when he started to re-open the gash, he realized he needed quite a bit of disinfectant. "Trent, get that big blue box out of the bag will you?" The box contained small packets, like the morophine packets, of powdered disinfectant. He took about three and sent James to get a bottle of water. When he came back, Mike looked up. "Hey, this is going to hurt like a motherfucker, but you need to bear with me. After I get everything washed out, I'll go ahead and give you the painkillers." He nodded, tearing open the disinfectant packets and pouring one onto the wound.

It disappeared into the gash, giving the surface a yellow tint. Mike then opened the bottle and washed the powder out. He repeated it two more times, and by the time he was done, the swelling had gone down and it looked almost like any normal gash. With a small grin, he sprinkled the morophine powder onto it and started to sew it up. Finally, after everything was said and done, the medic stood up, grinning at Lillie. "You're all patched up and ready to go get some more wounds." He turned his gaze to the giant man. "Seriously. I heard you say something about protecting this lady. Next time she gets hurt, call me or get one of the other soldiers. We all have basic medical training." He shook his head, Trent coming up to pat Mikey on the back.

"guys take it easy on Loki.. he is great at what he does.." she said still laying on the table.."oh and guys be ready by midnight tonight, we have a mission to complete tonight, we are going into the city to get some supplies and just look around, i just you,mike and your explosive guy with loki and i.. she stood up and grabbed a jacket from the closet and put it on..

Trent tilted his head, him and James exchanging looks. Mike started to laugh, Dezy coming up from behind to put James in a head lock. "Bahahaha, James, we don't need heavy guns. You're getting replaced by a Russian dude! AHAHAHAH" Mike started to bend over, clutching his gut, tearing up from laughing so hard.

he stairs the man gown reaching up to one of the two large meat hooks on his jacket snarling at the man talking him down ready to gut this loud mouth. he looks to lillie an walks off putting a heavy shoulder into the medic as he passed and stands at the door waiting for his charge and follows her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom