Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

come take a look!---- this roleplay is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: come take a look!

a loud crashing would be heard from just outside the door along with the sounds of the guards outside making a big who ha yelling something about remove the pack. about the forth time they yelled that the sounds of guns being cocked echo through the empty hall then with less then a blink between the click listeners would hear the sounds of a bar fight, wood breaking men screaming in pain the loud sounds only ending when the guards com flying into the room ripping the office doors off the hinges. a tall 6'10 man filled the door built like a brick house even tho he just single took out two ARMED men single handed there wasn't as mush as a single bead of sweat on his stony body. he slowly walks in allowing eyes to scan his body hi had a large hiking backpack on with two large canisters on with a foot of steel cable hanging out attached to a foot of heavy steel chain latched to two foot and a half meat hooks. around his waist two nylon whips the handles of two swords peaking out from behind the pack he stood there a second before calling out in a thick Russian accent as cold as his native country. "im looking for Lillie."

Lillie looked a bit shocked at what just walked through the door..and glanced at her father who was looking rather proud of himself.."oh my fucking lord, Dad! you have to be kidding me.. he cant be my body guard, he will stick out like a sore thumb" she paused.."oh look im sorry.. uh whatever your name is..we wont be needing your services" she said as she grabbed her guns from the corner and started to walked out

the man would stand there looking to the man at the desk and you could see the gears turning in his head and looks to the woman that didn't seem to happy with his entrance and shrugs turning to follow the woman. "my name is Loki tho in my chosen job I'm known as the fisher, i am....was an assassin I'm a lot more stealthy then i seem. those little men wanted to disarm me I'm not a fan of people taking my weapons, i don't see why your getting upset, they are still alive." the men would groan and twist on the ground.

she stopped and looked up at him.."look uh Loki.. you are a fucking giant sweetheart..how the hell are you suppose to protect me?" she asked curiously as she looked at him..she couldnt help but giggle a bit.." I am not trying to be rude Loki but you cant even get through doors what if i was trapped somewhere.. or injured and couldnt walk..what would happen then" she asked placing a hand on her hip

he grins a bit at the girl and grabbed the meat hooks from the metal rings in his leather coat and slides his hands to his side slamming his wrist into a padded metal lever his pack starting to whine loudly as steel cable starts to spool wildly out of the metal containers. he winds up and hurls the meat hooks one after the other past the girl sending them 100 feet out the door landing with the cords over top an abandoned car. he reaches down grabbing the paddles and pulls them out ward as the cord starts to get dragged back into the canisters the meat hooks latching onto the cars roof dragging it along the ground to the door. "Americans make weak things houses nothing like Russian houses easy to break walls."

"that is a fantasic little trick Loki, and will serve to be very useful. she smirked.. "but can you hold me and fight off the infected if i was to be injured" she asked as she began to walk around the beast of man, somewhat inspecting him. she was a bit shocked by his size and just pure muscle, it was quite amazing actually..

he would grin at her and unhooks the meat hooks from the car slinging them up and around his body in an X looping the tips through steal mesh loops in his jacket. "by the looks of you i could put you in my backpack no trouble, though it wouldn't be comfortable so i guess i get to sling you over my shoulder and cut things down." he points to the black steal sword handles in the sheathes attached to the back of his backpack.

I walk out the door and begin to explore the community looking for some food. I end up down an alley that really dark but I keep going till I reach the wall at th end. I whip out two hooked shaped knives and stab them into the wall like its butter and I start to climb the wall like that

They had put some considerable distance behind them from the military base. The place was crawling. Bastards took out an entire platoon before they were even dressed. Now they were walking down the street, guns ready, Trenton's limp getting slightly worse the longer they went on. Damn his old injuries. That's when they heard it. The moaning and groaning of nothing else but more infected. But then they heard something else. Coughing? Wheezing? The hell? Their guns went up, ready for a fight. Soon the groaning drowned out the coughing. "Everyone get to a building. James, get the SAW ready. I got a bad feeling about this." Mike moved first, kicking down a door to a small apartment, the others following close behind. Dezy knifed a few standing Zed, but the building was relatively empty.

Trent's gut seemed to be right. The street was soon flooded with the damned things. The soldier crouched down, narrowing his eyes. He had seen most of his buddies blown to bits in war, die in his arms, but nothing moved him more then the sight of these things....... eating them. He got all shaky thinking about it. "James, open fire. We can take them. Mike, Dezy, get to higher ground. I'll keep them from getting in the door here." They nodded, snapping the visors of their helmets over their faces before rushing upstairs to the next floor. Trent held up a hand, waiting...... waiting. When everyone was in position, he opened his hand and the fire began. The sound of automatic gunfire ricocheted down the streets, along with the pained grunts and angry moans from the undead. The SAW was doing a good job of mowing the little bastards down, and whatever James missed was hit either with Trent's M16 or one of the other guy's M14's. So far, they were holding out. They would keep holding out until the SAW needed to reload. Then things might get a little hairy.

Lillie walked out side with Loki trying to ignore the fact that she had a giant following her around.. she headed towards the garage as she looked for a truck that would fit his huge ass, she turned around and looked up at him.."ok well it looks like we will have to take the tank everywhere because you are giant." the tank was a mini school bus converted in a tank of sorts, loaded up with two machines guns and many other little toys, not to mention bullet proof exterior.

Loki suddenly stepped in front of her, she grabbed his leg,"what the hell are you doing" when she noticed that a soldier of hers is running up to her.."its ok Loki he wont hurt me" "what is the problem soldier?"
"LILLIE LILLIE.. there is a group of men fighting a horde a few miles off" she looked up at Loki.."time to see what you are made of..get in the tank, we need to go now.. they will not last much longer"
The soldier was driving as fast as they could go in the tank, they pulled out into the middle of the gun fight running over many infected in the process. They started shooting as soon as the man on the SAW needed to reload..they manage to kill nearly all the infected around the men with both of the machines guns on the truck.
The side door opened between with a cloud of smoke and the smell of blood in the air. Lillie stood on the ramp of the door she had a pistol in each hand, she stepped off the ramp and heard a infected coming up behind her, she turned quickly and shot it in the head..

"so how are yall boys doin'?" she asked with a smirk..

the moutain of a man had installed a little addition to 'the tank' a collapsible half cage he would stand on the top of the vehicle. throwing his hooks out over and over dragging undead up by the large meat hooks holding them in place for the grunts to gun them down ow just using them to strike down other undead. as soon as lillie got off the tank he would kick the release on the cage and the 4 walls would fall flat to the roof as he jumped off crushing the skull of the dead man lillie just gunned down as he landed standing there looking like a, well a wall of flesh. he slowly walks up infront of the small woman slipping the bloody hooks back into their place reaching behind him pulling out two, foot long half serrated black steel swords with a tanto tip (triangle tip) his arms hand at his sides seemingly limp yet every couple of seconds his arm muscles would twitch showing their readiness to cut down anything in his way.

The lead soldier froze in amazement as an armored bus rolled in, guns blazing. A monster of a man was standing on the top of the bus, flinging meat hooks down into the horde and pulling them up, only to kill them seconds later. Soon, the entire horde was dead on their feet, most of them missing heads and various other body parts. The rest of his crew came downstairs, smiling as what just happened sunk in. Trent moved forward slinging his gun over his shoulders, eyeing the wall of flesh that stood with deadly looking swords in each hand. "Heh, we weren't doing so good 'till you lovely folks showed up." He flipped the visor of his helmet up, flashing her a brief smile. Dezy and the others came out of the house, visors up and grinning like they were high as hell. "This is my crew. Mike the medic, Dezy the Demo guy, and James, our heavy gunner. I'm pretty sure they're thankful for you guys coming in when you did, but right now they don't seem to be able to talk."

He smacked one of the guys in the back of the helmet before stepping completely out of the house. Boy, it was a mess out here. "We just came out of the military base. The whole place was crawling with these little bastards. We're the only guys that seem to have made it out in one piece." He shrugged, shaking his head. Suddenly, one of his guys tapped Trent's shoulder, looking a little panicy. "Sir, if we're going to go, we'd better haul ass outta here. I think that thing we saw back at base is following us." The ground shook a little, and a monster roar could be heard in the distance. "Fuck.... fuck fuck fuck....... You guys going anywhere away from here?"

I saw the bus leave and continue to search for food jumping from building to building smelling the vents looking for the cafeteria

Rose was in a building looking for things she could use. She had a brown bag strapped to her back. She found some ammo for her pistols and added them to her belt. She sighed no food around. She heard a noise and spun around guns ready and shot down an infected. "Gonna have to do better then that babe to in fect this girl "she chuckled

she looked at Loki then back at Trent.."what the fuck is that?" she asked as she pushed the men into the armored van.. she was the last one in just because she wanted to see what the hell was coming. she turned around looking at all the group of men in her tank.."seriously guys, what was that.. ive never heard of anything that can makes the land shakes, well besides Loki here" she said with a smirk.
after a few moments they are back at the city, the soldier parks the tank in the large armored looking garage. she pushed the ramp down and walked off the tank waiting for the boys to work up the courage to talk..

Trenton didn't need to be told twice. He wanted out, and he wanted out now. But he had the decency to push the girl into the bus before he got on, taking a grenade from Dezy and hucking it far down the street. "Take that ya overmuscled son of a BITCH!" They were gone before the grenade went off, and were back at what he assumed to be their camp in what seemed to be a little amount of time. When everyone was off, Dezy shook his head, taking the other two and going to scout the area, leaving Trenton to explain things. "Well, apparently, the eggheads had a little lab underneath our base that Uncle Sam decided not to tell us about. Apparently there have been zombies for a while. We just didn't know it." Trent sat down on an ammo crate. "The whitecoats were working on a soldier reanimation project down there, from what I read. Then they decided what if they could make the reanimated soldiers stronger? Well, it worked. Kind of. Now there's a super-strong, almost impossible to kill Zed. It's uncontrollable. It will destroy anything it comes across, cars, people, even other zombies."

Rose felt the ground shake and knew right now she would have to run. she ran from the building and saw tracks in the ground. She followed the tracks getting away from whatever it was shaking the ground. she found herself in the city. She came to a armored gargue. She smirked saying "what's in there". She walked up to it and rapt on the door pistols drawn. "Come out come out infected ones mommy wants to play" she tounted.

she paced back and forth, she looked at trent.."would a rocket launcher work?" she asked as she pulled one out from the tank.."i mean its a bit too heavy for my to shoot but perhaps of your men or Loki could.." she asked
she felt the ground starting to shake under her feet, and she almost began to panic, she didnt want the city that she worked hard to build gone by a bad lab experiment

Trent shook his head. "Rockets were the first thing we tried back at base. Thing took a Stinger missile to the gut and kept on coming. That's why my guys shit bricks when they hear it coming. We just can't seem to kill it." The ground started shaking and Trenton started cursing up a storm. "Fuck it. Fuck it all. This son of a bitch is going to go down if I have to fucking kill it with my bare goddamned hands! Shadow 1, on me. We've got a tank to bring down." The three other soldiers went pale, but nodded. Now was as good a time as ever. He looked at the girl. "Either start evacuating or get your guys to start shooting the damned thing. It's gotta die sometime eh?"

Rose was about to gun down the door when the ground shook again. She spun around guns ready. She touched the skull patch over her missing eye. "Come on babe what ever you are Iam ready for you" she was talking tough but also scared to death.

she looked at Loki..."we are going to need you on this one" she pleaded with him, now fully accepting him as her body guard and part of her team. She grabbed a shot gun and threw it on her back then grabbed a sub machine gun and few clips for it..."ok Trent i have your back.. lets kill this son of bitch"

Trent nodded, looking around. "You've got a nice setup here. Tell ya what hun. Me and my guys will get it's attention. You gotta shoot it in the back. I remembered seeing that the spine is less heavily guarded then the rest of him. Hit him just right, he should go down like a bag of bricks." The rest of the soldiers nodded, grabbing their rifles and rushing out of the entrance. A block down the road, they were met with a wall of meat that put the 7 foot person to shame. Trent's group opened fire, circling around him, getting him to turn his back on the others.

Rose felt the ground shake harder so she checked her ammo then took a step forwared and yelled. "Come on babe show yourself to mommy I promise to play nice and deadly". She knew if she lost her guns she had her daggers. She saw the big thing and screamed in shock. She then ran to it screaming "holy cow your one big mother fucker and just what the doctor ordered for my little babes here to put some good holes in you".

as Loki steped off the tank it almost flipped itself as the shock recoiled she listened silently to all the hubub about unkillable undead and he shrugged it off simply fighting the awkwardness with, "no such thing as unkillable you didnt have Loki with you when you try kill this thing." he would beatr his brick wall of a chest with his bolder of a hand and pushed open the doors on the garage and starts to storm his way back toward the thing they ran from. on his way he reached out and ripps a gattlin gun from the top of a hummer dragging two cans of ammo and heads down the road.

she nodded to him and waited impatiently for the beast to turn his back, she put two clips into the beasts spine and neck.."TRENT MOVE YOUR DAMN MEN HE IS GOING TO GO DOWN!!" she screamed as she ran towards the men. the beast fell hard to the ground and the whole ground shook, she maintained her balance as it hit the ground.."is everyone ok?" she asked searching for all the men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom