Death within Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haymitch groaned leaning his head back closing his eyes as he felt her lips touching his skin. Shuddering as he opened his eyes to look at her, growling softly."Same thing I'm in the mood for."He growled, hooking his hands behind her thighs and rolling them over, pinning her to the bed as he ground against her, his lips finding a nipple, teeth nibbling at it through her bra before he pushed it aside. It'd been to long since he'd hahd sex to be a kind, and easy lover. He knew he wouldn't last long and he was desperate to forget what they were going to face in the morning.Growling as he lowered his head he kissed her hard, fingers sliding under the silk of her underwear, pulling them down as he slid his fingers into her.

In the morning Sienna smirked a little as she squirmed down the bed, resting her head on peeta's thigh as she looked up at her sleeping lover, smirking as she pressed a gentle kiss to his hipbone, rolling her eyes to look up at him as she pressed a kiss to the ti pof his cock teeth gently nibbling at the warm flesh under her skin before smirking, lowering her mouth over him,gently sucking. Experimenting and playing, because she wanted him to have a good morning before they faced the rest of the day.

Jace growled quietly raising his head as he looked at Scarlet, gently tugging her up smiling amused at the sleepy look she gave him."Good morning."He muttered holding her, because it was painful to consider what they were going to do to day.Smiling slightly as he squirmed down her body, kissing his way downwards.

(lol I totally see him sneaking out before she wakes up so he doesn't have to fae her right away. Of couse, with them going straight to the arena, it means for once in his life, he can be a coward and avoid everythingbut getting peeta and sienna ready....its going to be amusing.And I figured we'd do a sorta goodbye relaxing sex scene for the others, since they're going to be so stressed and uptight as they get ready for the games.....and of course, cause its always amusing to do three different sex scenes at once.Its a true test of rping skill. :D)

When she felt his fingers thrust up inside her, Norah threw her head back and groaned. Pushing her chest out a little bit, giving him better access to her breasts, she spread her legs wide for him. Rough sex was what she wanted. Rough and raw and pleasurable; something that would take her mind off of everything around them. "Ohh... Mmm, Haymitch," she whispered breathlessly, her hands going up to run her fingers through his hair. Kissing him back just as hard, he moaned into his mouth and gripped her hair even tighter. "More," she begged, looking up at him with lusty, soulful green eyes. "Oh, please, more..."

Peeta stired awake eventully, his blue eyes fluttering open to see his lover kissing and lowering her mouth onto his mornng erection. He hissed with pleasure, sitting up on his hands so he could look down at her. "Mm, you're awfully eager this morning," he smirked, liking the way he was being woken up. His large hand went to stroke her hair softly and moaned when she started to suck. "Oh, yes...," he whispered, shuddering in pleasure. Looking down at her, he smirked. Lord, he wanted to be inside of her...

Scarlet leaned back against the pillows, biting her lip and smiling as he kissed down her body. She spread her legs for him and watched him, her own hands going up to squeeze her breasts. "Mmm," she murmured, looking down at her handsome lover. "Who are you trying to impress this morning?" She arched an eyebrow and smirked a little bit, reaching down to stroke his hair out of his face, seeing a glimpse of the ring on her finger.

((I like a challenge! :) And Yea, I can see him sneaking out that night, but if you think about it, they will be living together during the Games, so I'm sure they will find solace in eachother as time goes on. In Haymitch's defense, I don't think he ever saw himself with someone, and it probably scares the shit out of him to know someone might depend on him. And then, she's young, so he probably feels that he's need to take care of her in ways that he doesn't know how to... I love that relationship dynamic! And I love how dominate he is right now. It's hot!))

haymitch growled low in his throat as she pressed her breasts out towards him, teeth biting down, nearly bruising hard as he thrust his fingers into her harder, enjoying himself, enjoying watching her come undone."Smiling against her mouth as he kissed her he bit down on her lip before smirking, "Oh you want more?"He muttered wrapping his hands around her thighs, holding her open as he laid down between them, rubbing against her wet folds but not thrusting in, teasing both her, and himself. Sighing softly as he rested his forehead on her shoulder shuddering as he fought to not just thrust into her hard.Smiling slightly as he slid into her,meeting her eyes with a soft grin."You want more?"He growled grinning.

Sienna laughed around him as she looked up at him through a fringe of her bangs, blond hair not hiding her face, but making it look like he was looking through a mist to see her. Raising her head a little she panted raising a eyebrow."Are you going to complain about me being eager?"She teased swirling her tongue around the sensitive head before lowering her head again taking her time explroing him with her mouth. If he wanted to be inside her this morning, he was going to have to speak up, because she had every intention of making sure he enjoyed his morning, ignoring how her own body responded to knowing she was giving him pleasure.

Jace smirked a little looking up at her, the blanket sitting on the back of his head, making him look like a little kid as she looked up at him."You, always you."He muttered smirking as he shifted lower his mouth finding her, tongue sliding in and out of her, mimicking what he was going to be doing with his cock soon enough.

(oh yea, definately. he's going to freak. And haymitch is haymitch, stubborn and snarky of course he's dominate. XDD)

Norah was definitely coming undone, writhing and moaning and whining.... She gasped when he bit down on her breast, but she did not move away. She continued to beg, hooking her legs up onto his waist as teased her. She was practically sobbing beneath him, wanting nothing more than for him to fuck her and fuck her hard. "Oh, Haymitch!" she groaned, feeling him fill her up at last. Her eyes found his in te darkness, and that hint of a grin on his face made her think of when he was younger on the television; so smart and handsome. Not that he was not those things now, but she could see the stress melting from his face. "Yes," she murmured, trying to move him in and out of her by wiggling her hips underneath hm. "Yes, yes! I want more. Please!"

Peeta smirked and shook his head. "No, I'd never complain," he murmured, moaning as he watched her take him into her mouth. "I will say, I'd prefer something else though..." Reaching down and behind her, his hand moved between her legs and his middle finger started to trace the pouting lips of her youthful pussy. He moaned when he found it wet. "Mmm, you are enjoying yourself, I see," he whispered, pushing the tip of his finger inside of her. It was so warm and tight and inviting... "Sienna, I need to me inside of you," he groaned, "Please..."

Scarlet let out a whimper at the feeling of his tongue sliding in and out of her. Sitting up on her elbows, she watched the erotic sight between her legs and let out a deep groan. "Oh! Uh... Jace," she gasped, her hand reaching down to tangle with in his hair. She didn't know if it was because she could literally see his tongue moving in and out of her lower lips, or if it was the fact that it was him, but her orgasm moved through her quicker than ever before. A scream broke through the silence, and she arched her back as she came against his mouth. "Oh! Oh, God, I need more. Come up here," she begged.

(Well, I love it. :) He seems to fit two of my fantasies: gruff men, and older men. lol)

Haymitch growled as he wiggled against her, hands tightening on her hips as he held her still."Don't move. This'll be over to soon if you keep it up"he growled thrusting into her, indeed the stress was melting away as he rested his forehead against her shoulder,nuzzling her neck with a smile.Grinning as he raised his head to lok down at her, wanting to watch her as he came undone, shivering biting his lip as he struggled to stay calm."Oh...fuck...nor..."He muttered shivering as his eyes went wide coming, his orgasming catching him by surprise, but it'd been to long and his control wasn't all powerful.

Sienna smiled, moaning softly as he played with her, eyes closing as she shifted back aginst his hand. raising her head she moaned, trembling a little as he pressed into her. Smirking as she looked over at him, kissing her way up his body as she straddled his waist, rocking her hips into his, sighing in pleasure as his hard length pressed against where she wanted him the most."You want inside me?here?"she teased lowering herself onto him, shivering as she felt him inside her, eyes widening a little as he slid into her. "Peeta...."She muttered sighing softly, her eyes falling closed as she just enjoyed the feeling, her blond hair falling around them both, hiding them from the world as she leaned down to kiss him.

Jace grinned stupidly as he licked her clean before raising her head, wiping her juices from his mouth before crawling up her body, sliding easily between her legs, holding himself up off her. Leaning down to kiss her slowly as he slid into her, careful to make sure the only parts of his body touching her was the hard length sliding into her, and the gentle press of his lips.TEasing himself just as much as he was teasing her."Is this enough?More?"He teased groaning as he looked between them, groaning at the sight of his body sliding into hers.

Norah whimpered, feeling him thrusting in and out of her. She smirked at his orders, liking how assertive he was. It was sexy how he took charge, and she melted into his arms. Her hands came to rest on his shoulders, and we she felt him start to throb inside of her, she groaned and tightened her thighs around his waist. "Oh! Uh... God, Haymitch," she moaned, looking his in the eyes as her pussy tightened around him. Her eyes rolled back and her chest thrusted upward when her back arched, and she let out a scream that anyone down that hall could have heard. It may have been a long time since he had done this, but he knew what he was doing, and she loved it... Panting and worn out, she looked up at him with hazy, lust drunk eyes. "That was... exactly what I needed," she whispered, smirking a bit.

Peeta watched her nodding with an eager expression at her question. As she slide down him member, taking her inside of him, he groaned with extreme pleasure. Moving his large hands over to take hold of her hips, he started to move her up and down his length, wanting to feel her throb around him. "Mmm, Sienna," he murmured, kissing her with passion as he bucked his hips and started to thrust up inside of her, making her swollen breasts bounce a little to his rhythm. Part of him didn't want to hurt her, but part of him knew he couldn't hold back. Moving from her mouth, he leaned down to suck one of her nipples, wondering if she was more sensitive there considering she was pregnant.

Scarlet kissed him back, moaning at the erotic feeling of tasting her own juices on his tongue. She whimpered, looking down to watch his cock tease her. "You know it's not enough!" she groaned with frustration, flipping them over so he was on his back. Leaning to brace herself on the head board, she greedily slid down on to his member, her head throw back in extacy. "Jace! Uh..." she bit her lip, looking down at him as she started to roll her him in a tantalizing way, moving up and down on him with slow, taunting motions.

Haymitch shuddered as the other tiightened around him, whimpering softly as he pulled out of her. Sighing as he slid to the side, laying here, a arm and leg laying over her as he closed his eyes."Welcome."He muttered common sense starting to return, trying to not think t hard about it.Yawning as he cuddled against her, falling asleep. In the morning Haymitch started awake, frowning as he looked down at the woman under his arm. Paling a little as he onsidered what they'd done.Gently easing away from her, pausing long enough to make sure he hadn't woken her, before dressing quietly and quickly, before fleeing the room.There was really no other word for what he was doing, running away from what happened. Heading to his own rooms to clean up before going in search of his tributes.

Sienna laughed softly as he nodded so eagerly, shiting as he moved her up and down, shudering as she kissed hi back."Peeeettaaa!"She whimpered in pleasure as his mouth found her breast whimpering in a pleasure so sharp it was almost pain. Her whole body was more sensitive, everything seemed lke so much more."Peeta ohh...can't last...can't..."She whimpered struuggling to not tremble in excasty in his arms, but it was to much to have him teasing such sensitive skin. Trembling harder as he suked on her breast her head fell back as she came, nails biting into his shoulders as she rested her hands on his shoulders, holding onto the only solid thing in her world.Him.

Jace grinned as she yelled at him, laughing as he rested his hands on her hips,letting her move as she wanted, hands just resting on his hips."Red..."He moaned shivering as he sat up, his lips finding a nipple, gently nibbling on her skin as his hands stroked her body, clinging to her tightly because he needed to know that she really was there with him.Pressing his face against her shoulder he shuddered,groaning softly as he came,holding her so tightly, eyes widening in surprise, his orgasm catching him unaware.

Norah woke up with her red hair fanning across her pillow, still in the position she had been when she was cuddled against him all night. When he was there, she took care in huddling under the older man's arm, her face nuzzled against his neck... She had not slept that well in a long time. However, when she woke up alone the next morning, she couldn't help but feel a twinge of hurt. Her eyes misting with tears, she hated to think that she had been used; that the older man woke up and regreted having sex with her... Sighing, she wiped her eyes and got up from the bed, knowing that today was going to be a bad day...

Later that morning, Norah walked down the hall in a black, one shoulder dress that went to her knees and a pair of black and red heels, her hair pulled back like usual. As she walked down the hall to the mentor lounge to grab a cup of coffee and a bagel before she had to go wake up Jace, she avoided Haymitch's eyes completely. She just didn't know how to feel... Was she just young and dumb to him? She understood why he's be on edge today, but she did not expect him to just leave... Sighing, she shook her head and went to sit down the breakfast table, taking a sip of her coffee while looking at her electronic planner.

1064125_givjm_00.jpg

Scarlet panted above him, moving a bit faster and letting out a pleasure-filled whimper as he started to suck on one of her nipples. She smirked down at him and pushed her breasts out toward him. "Jace, that feels great," she purred, and before she knew it, she was throbbing around him and her moands were becoming more desperate. "Jace!" She came with a scream, her nails biting into his shoulders before she slumped on top of him, completely worn out.

Peeta continued to suck on her sensitive breast, leaning up to hold her close as she moved up and down on him. He nuzzled her breasts that were slightly swolled from pregnancy, and moaned into her warm skin. "That's it, baby," he whispered, flicking a nipple with his tongue. "Come for me..." When he felt her tighten around him, he groaned and couldn't stop himself from cumming, spilling his seed inside of her... Panting, he smiled up at her and reached up to kiss her gently. "How was that?"

Haymitch avoided looking at her just as much as she was avoiding him. It wasn't that he thought she was to young, or that she was stupid, it was just that he so didn;'t know how to handle relationships, and this was just to weird for him to think about. "...good morning..."He muttered sipping the whiskey laced cofee, huddling over his coffee cup as he sipped it. With his hair pulled back into a small pony tail, and freshly showered and mostly sober, he looked years younger then he'd been in awhile.Trying very, very hard to not look at how very beautiul she looked.

Sienna whimpered as he nibled at her skin, it was so, so good, it was almost painful. Whining softly as she rested herh head on his shoulder, shivering as she felt him come.Shifting, cuddling against him,her small bulging stomach pressed snugly between them, feeling safe and happy in his arms. Kissing him back she smiled softly,"Oh I dunno...It was okay I guess."She teased nuzzling him a little as she closed her eyes, content. not wanting to move, even if she knew that she should.

JAce whimpered softly as he thrust up into her, moaning as he came,clinging to her as he pressed his face against her shoulder, laughing softly as he gathered her in his arms, holding her gently. Gently stroking her hair he smiled, pressing a kiss to her forehead, "...I think we're going to be easy to catch today.All worn out."He muttered snickering a little, though he knew he should be moving before norah went to find him

Norah looked up at him through her red bangs, sipping her coffee. He liked nice this morning, and she wondered if some stylists had got a hold on him. His hair looked nice pulled back, and he looked clean and refreshed. He looked younger, get still rugged, and it made her blush, despite the fact she was trying to hide her feelings. "Morning," she murmured, the turned to look back at her planner. Right when she managed to calm her blush down, a avox walked in the door with a tray that had a phone on it. She looked at it, raising an eyebrow, the put it to her ear. "Hello?.... Oh, yes, Lillian, is everything okay?.... Oh, well, I just hate for her to be up here," she whispered, keeping her voice low. "I just don't want her around all of this.... Right, I understand. You need to go see to your grandfather... Well, if your could wait until after the send off, I think it would be best... Yes, okay... Okay, I will see you then." Norah hung up and gave the avox the phone, then let out a deep, ragged breath. She was stressed and tired and scared for her tribute, and now she was going to have to worry about her daughter being amongst it all tonight while her Nanny went to go see her ill grandfather for a day or so.

"Just okay?" Peeta laughed, shaking his head. "No man want to hear that kind of reation." He grinned and leaned down to kiss her softly, holding her close. He looked over at the bedside close and sighed. Well, we probably have a half hour before Haymitch comes up, banging on the door. With that, he slipped out of the bed and leaned down to kiss her forehead. "You get a few more minutes of rest. I will shower first, okay?" Walking away, he made his way to the bathroom and started to run the water, his stomach in knots as he thought about what was to come.

Scarlet laughed and shook her head. "At least it was worth it, hm?" she murmured, leaning up to kiss him on the lips. Her hair a mess, no makeup on, and completely naked, there was nothing that was keeping him from seeing the real her. Not this morning. Her hand went up to his chest, resting over his heart and feeling the steady beat of blood pumping through his veins; the sigh that he was still very much alive... "I love you," she whispered softly.

Haymitch glanced up at her, concern flickering through his eyes, breaking the usually reserved calm as he looked over at her."Everything okay?"He asked sounding worried because the day was already going to be stressful enough, what with not thinking about last night, and sending their tributes away, she didn't need to worry about anything else. And he wondered then ,what made him worry. Smiling slightly he stood, "Norah, we better be going. It's going to take us awhile to convince our kids to get moving."He said wincing a little at that, while jace wasn't as young as the other two, there was something....innocent about the man that made haymitch want to save them all. And made his heart hurt knowing he wasn't going to be able to do it.

She laughed kissing him back,"You know it was better then okay."She muttered smiling softly as she snuggled into the bed content to just sleep, tired now that the afterglow was starting to fade. After while though she got up, heading for the bathroom. Stepping inside she got into the shower with him,starting to clean up, "you were taking to long. hurry up, haymitch wont wait for us."She said starting to wash, blushing slightly because her real reason was that she couldn't stand to be away from him even for a few moments, knwoing what was coming.

Jace laughed, grinning."Oh it was."He muttered kissing her back before standing,"I love you to.And I need to shower before Norah comes up. She'll be pissed if I'm not ready."He said leaning over to kiss her lightly before heding for the shower, turning on the water as he started to clean up, trying his damnedest to not think about what they were getting ready for.

Norah looked up at him and nodded, biting her lip like she always did. "Yes, I'm fine," she murmured, even thought she definitely was not. Frustration brewing across her pale face, she sighed and stood up, taking one last sip of coffee before she made her way down to hall. She tried not to look up at him and or pretend like she was caught off guard by his presence. The last thing she wanted was him to think she was a little girl with a school-aged crush on him. No, not when he seemed so uneffected by it all. If he was going to pretend that last night didn't happen, she would to, even if it hurt... Willa, her three year old daughter, was her life. She had been since she was born, and Norah was fine with that. It was just a shame that her toddler seemed to be the only one she could count on anymore... Veering to the left, she did not even bother to knock on Jace's door. She went straight for Scarlet's room and knocked on the door in a professional manner. "You guys need to get down to your stylists in fifteen minutes!" she demanded, saddness written all over her face. "We will not have a group breakfast this morning, but you will be fed while you are being dressed. So don't be late!" With that, she walked away, not being able t bear the thought of seeing them yet. Of course, she'd say goodbye to them, but she would wait until the send off. That way she knew she wouldn't cry.

Peeta smirked and turned to embrace her, taking the soap away from her and starting to lather up her skin, washing her breasts, back stomach, legs, arms... He leaned down to kiss her softly. "When we get out there and the countdown is over, you will not go near the cornicopia," he stated, shaking his head. "You will run to which even side of the arena you are closest to, okay? Don't scare me to death by trying to fight for something. Leave that to me, and I will meet you. Don't go farther than a mile deep, then climb a tree and stay up high... I'll find you." He frowned and wrapped his arms around her, the water coming down as he put his forehead to her's.

Scarlet nodded and watched him run off to the shower. She reached down to put on the dress she wore last night, and that's when she heard Norah. She frowned, moving into the bathroom and opening to shower door. "Kiss me," she whispered, "Norah just called for us and I need to get to my stylist..." She sighed and leaned into the steamy shower, pulling him forward and giving him a wet, passionate kiss before turning and leaving. Goodbyes were not something she was very good at, and she wanted to remember their last safe day together ending with a kiss... With that, she ran down stairs and let her stylists get her dressed.

For some reason, I see Scarlet being dressed like this in the arena, because they want to go off of her sex appeal lol :: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/62527/1174244-black_widow_still2.jpg

Haymitch frowned annoyed that she was visibly upset about something, but wouldn't talk to her. And for once, it bothered hdim that someone wasn't pouring out their problems to him. Over the years he'd had to listen to a ungodly amount of tributes pour out every secret and fear they had to him, only to have it break his heart. But watching her walk away made his heart hurt even more. Sighing softly before he shook his head heading upstairs to get his own tributes.Not even bothering to check sienna's room, knowing they'd both be hiding in peeta's."Come on you two!You have to be at the stylist's in 15 minutes."He yelled when he heard the shower going, opening the door enough to lean in and make sure they heard him. Before leaving again heading for the waiting area, intending on having some peace and quiet to himself, until they came down.

Sienna sighed softly as he washed her off, for once not finding it sexually pleasuring, well she did,but it was more a comfort to have him washing her off then anything else.Kissing him back she started to laugh softly."Okay.I'll run straight to a tree tall enough to hide in."She muttered finding it endearing and cute that he was telling her this. Smiling as she leaned into him,nuzzling him before pulling away when she heard haymitch."Come on.WE better get going, don't want him to come drag us out of the shower."She said snickering a little as she climbed out, running away because she was so scared to face what they were doing that she just couldn't walk downstairs with him. Today she was falling apart, and she just couldn't handle it. When she got downstairs to the arena waiting area she started when haymitch gently touched her arm, drawing her attention as he gently took her hand sliding a ring on. Frowning as she looked down at it, it looked...like glass, slender and flat to her finger, but warm to the touch, and stronger then it looked. So much like the girl wearing it."This belonged to my mother."Haymitch muttered squirming a little,but giving it to her because his mother had told him to give it to someone he cared for before she died, and he had a feeling she'd need the reminder that she was stronger then she thought she was. "You are strong, my girl, strong enough to do this."He muttered cupping her face in his hands, wincing as he felt tears against his palms, pressing a kiss to her forehead as he turned and smiled at peeta as he walked in.

Jace yelped as she stepped into the shower, nodding as he kissed her bck, kissing her hard not wanting to leave yet. Nuzzling her for a moment he sighed softly, pained as he watched her go.Before getting out of the shower himself, heading for the stylists. When he got downstairs he paused smiling as she walked into the waiting area, tilting his head as he looked at her. Looking comfortable in the army fatigue pants and form fitting tank top his stylists had given him."Ready?"he muttered reaching out needing those few minutes to touch her before they had to seperate to go into the arena."You'll be careful yes?Until I find you?"he mttered nuzzling him.

(oohh I like it!)

Peeta walked in right as Haymitch stepped away from Sienna, and he frowned. Dressed in his black cargo pants and v-neck black shirt, he moved toward her and leaned down to kiss her softly on the temped. People were rushing around them, and he felt the tension rise. "One minute to coundown!" a man said behind them, and he tensed. Swallowing hard, he moved to cup her face in his hands. "Promise me you will do what I say," he begged, pain in his eyes. He leaned down to kiss her on to lips, quick and to the point. "I love you... And I will get you and the baby out of there. I swear." Tears threatening to fall, he stepped away when a man started to jerk him across the room, pulling him into the private room in which he would stand on his metal plate. As soon as he found his footing, the glass sliding around him, he heard it.

10... 9... 8...

Scarlet wrapped his arms around him and held him close, only pulling away to give him a nod. "I will," she whispered, "As long as you do the same." She pulled him down to kiss him passionately, pulling him as close as possible before pulling away. Before she walked off, she lifted her hand to show him she was still wearing the ring he gave her. "Love you..." She swallowed hard, choking back tears as she headed toward her private room, moving toward her metal plate and letting the glass slide around her. God, she's never felt this kind of saddness. Never.

7... 6... 5...

Norah went into the waiting room where Haymitch and all the mentors were. She moved to the back of the room, standing just a few feet away from them. The room was dark, but it was lit by the huge television in fromt of them that showed the countdown and all their beloved tributes. She bit her lip, her eyes welling up with tears. Her hands were shaking, and she brought one up to her mouth. It was hard to go through this, knowing it was not likely to end up in your favor, and she'd had her heart broken too many times by these games... Looking away from the screen, her green eyes found Haymitch, and she frowned, tears rolling down her cheeks.

4... 3...2...

The door opened just a crack, and in walked a small toddler. Norah whiped her head around and she frowned, seeing her nanny in the other room. The little red-headed girl's wide eyes looked around the room, trying to find her mommy, and ran as fast as her little legs could take her when she saw her. Norah sighed and picked her up, sitting the little girl on her hip. Leaning down, Norah pressed a kiss to Willa's head, tears still in her eyes. Willa looked up at the screen. "Mommy, where they going?" she whispered in her sweet, soft little voice. Norah swallowed, thinking for a moment, and she held the toddler close. "Heaven," she whispered.

"I promise. Run.And I'll meet you."Sienna leaned into his hands, tears filling her eyes as she nodded, kissing him bck."I love you to."She muttered yelping as she was pulled away. Annoyed at being pulled away but moving to stand on the plate, trembling a little when she heard the countdown. It was so painful and already she could feel a tension headache starting as she realized that she really was going back to arena.

"I will."Hace muttered kissing her back before pulling awy grinning at the sight of her ring."love you to."He said heading for his own plate, his heart heavy as he waited for the countdown to end.

Haymitch swallowed hard as he watched, biting down so hard on his lip that he didn't know that he'd drawn blood, watching his tributes. He despised the games, hated that he had to help with this, but he'd do it, to try and save sienna, because he knew peeta, knew that was the goal. Shifting over to norah's side he lowered a hand, wrapping his fingers around hers, not looking at her but offering support. Looking startled at the sight of the child, looking down at her, the tensin shattered in the face of his shock. Swallowing hard at the girl's question, "They're playing a game. You like games don't you?"He said slowly, holding to distract the child from the carnage he knew was waiting to start.

Sienna bounced on her toes a little as she waited, bolting from her plate as soon as she could,yelping a little as she barely got a few yards away when she felt a hand wrap in her hair, jerked back she looked up at the career from 3, doing the only thing she could think of as the girl swung a blade at her, letting her knees give out, letting herself fall.Tossing the girl off balance as she reached up, wrapping her hands around the girl's wrist as they fell, forcing the knife back towards her.Falling with a thump, and for a moment as blood splattered her, she didn't know which one of them was hurt. Panting as she realized that though covered in artirial spray, it wasn't her that was hurt or dead. Scrambling out from the girl she ran even as the cannon sounded, running for the woods and scrambling up a tree, not realizing that peeta from his place on the other side of the cornicopia, couldn't tell which girl had fallen.

Jace started at the sound of the cannon skidding to a stop for a moment looking around before running, leaving the cornicopia to the others he ran for the woods and ducked and dodged through the woods before pausing. Stopping as he turned, watching the cornicopia, far enough in he wasn't visible but close enough that he could watch the others, and wait for scarlet. He knew he should keep going, but he couldn't leave. Not without her.

Peeta scrambled toward the cornicopia, planning to not grab a weapon, but a back. He needed to depend on the fact that there could be a blanket or food inside. Something that could keep Sienna and the baby healthy and safe while he fought for them... Running and snatched up a bag, he barely dodged an arrow before moving toward the opposite side of the arena. He ran faster when he saw the girl career from district 3 grab her hair, his jaw clenched. Blood sprayed everywhere, and his heart started to race with fear. God, he hoped it wasn't her... Worry in his eyes, he ran over to the body and sighed with relief to see it was not Sienna, and that she had gotten away as planned. A smile of pure relief spread across his face, and he ran toward the woods, looking through all the tree tops in order to find her.

Scarlet got a hold of her knives rather quickly, for the cat-like tribute was fast on her feet, and she managed to snatch them up before anyone else. Turning, she spotted Jace immediately. She wanted to scream at him and tell him not to be an idiot; that he needed to run, but she couldn't help but sigh with relief that he had made it out of the cornicopia... Running toward him, her eyes on his, she made it about half-way before she felt herself behing tackled from the side, taken to the ground with such force that she felt her rib crack. A scream echoed through the arena, and she looked up at the girl on top of her. Eyes wide, she saw the sword in the girl's hand and froze. God, this was it... She couldn't move to help herself, because the sword could easily cut through her neck from any angle, and this girl was much bigger than Scarlet.

Norah looked up at Haymitch, her eyes full of tears. The little girl looked startled by the man's words, but nodded, her head nuzzled beneath Norah's chin. The toddler peered up at him shyly. "Yes," she whispered softly. Her voice was so sweet, so innocent... The heat of the Games had yet to tarnish her life. "Mommy, who is that?" she whispered, and Norah bit her lip. Reaching up, she whiped her cheek. "This is Haymitch, Sweetheart," she said, rubbing her back. Looking the older man in the eyes, she sighed. "This is my daughter, Willa," she murmured, frowning a bit. She really didn't need to say it, for the tiny girl looked just like her, red hair, green eyes, ivory complextion...

Sienna scrambled up the branches before pausing as she realized that peeta had managed to follow her, before dropping down a few branches."Peeta!"She called softly when she saw him, dropping to the ground, looking at him worriedly, making sure he wasn't hurt, though she looked worse blood smeared on her face from where she'd tried to wipe it away, and her lothes were splattered. "You okay?"She muttered sounding relieved as she looked at him. "Come on. we better keep moving. They'll be coming soon enough."She said having a feeling she knew why she was one of the first targetted. After all, everyone was going to sponsor the poor pregnant girl. Once she was out of the running things would go back to being normal.

Jace cursed as he watched her fall already starting to run towards them as they fell. Hand closing around the knife he'd managed to find he cursed quietly and prayed for guidance as he threw, hoping that he didn't hit scarlet. Cursing when the knife managed to only nail her in the arm. Cursing as he tackled the woman, rolling, trying to pin the larger woman, even though he managed to get rid of the sword, pulling out the knife and slashing down, cutting her throat, his face getting sprayed with blood even as he turned to look at scarlet, "You okay?"He asked panting as he stood.

Haymitch smiled slightly at the girl, even without her saying he knew that it had been her daughter.Startled at it,but he could see it in their faces,"Hello Willa. Would you like to play a game with me?Mommy has to stay here, but we could goover there to that window and play I spy."He offered smiling slightly glancing towards the screen, paling a little when he saw sienna. Searching her face before looking at norah."If that's okay, that is."he said offering to distract the girl while norah dealt with the games. It seemed that despite his confusion and pain at the idea of a child, he was getting the better end of the deal. Playing with a child instead of watching his tributes get killed. Oh yes, it was better.

Peeta panted and nodded, reached up to wipe some of the blood from her face. "Yes, yes, I"m fine," he mumured, looking around then and sighing as he saw they were not surrounded. Grabbing her hand, he pulled her farther into the woods, holding her close and looked desperately for a safe place to hide. His heart was about to explode in his chest with the feeling of knowing that he needed to keep her alive. No, he needed to keep both her and their child alive. He swallowed, looking down at her as they walked. "How are you feeling?" he whispered, glancing down at her stomach.

Scarlet's eyes were wide and she scrambled to her feet immediately, breathing with relief and smirking at the thought of her lover saving her. Well, maybe he'd feel more confident now that he had physically saved her like he wanted to before. "Yes, of course," she said, reaching over to grab his arm. "Come on! Let's go!" He pulled him up and started to sprint toward the woods, hoping to God that they could get out of there fast enough before they were attacked in some way.

Norah hesitated, not used to sharing he daughter with anyone but her nanny. She bit her lip and nodded, then looked down at Willa. "Would you like that?" she whispered, and the little girl nodded slowly. Her little green eyes were trained on Haymitch, staring him down like most people avoided doing. After a few moments, she offered him a sweet little smile, and Norah handed her over to him. The little girl leaned away from him to look at his face curiously as her mother walked closer to the wall of screens, searching for their tributes.

(I figured I could play Willa with Haymitch for a bit, which Norah is off watching the Games for a bit and he's playing with her. SO cute... It kind of breaks my heart too.))

"I'm fine."She promised half glaring at him as she panted to keep up with him, annoyed because she knew he was babying her."Don't worry about me. worry about yourself to. You're worrying to much, you're not doing yourself any good."She said looking anxious before nodding towards the treetops, looking at the huge pine trees."We could climb up. The needles might hurt, but they're thick enough to hide us."She said wrapping a arm around his waist, pulling him in for a kiss before moving away, starting to climb, looking for a V in the tree wide enough for them both. Smiling when she did, settling there wth a sigh.

Jace grinned stupidly at her as he wiped blood off his face with his shirt before nodding, running after her, looking around. Glad that they were both fast enough to avoid getting caught as they dodged and ducked over trees before looking at scarlet."Water or hiding spot"He panted looking around them, wondering which they should find first.

Haymitch smiled a little when the girl stared him down, taking her and heading for the window sitting on the edge as he let the girl sit on his legs, pointing out things and playing I spy."There?See that?The flowers there?The blue ones?Those are my favorite."He said smiling slightly holding her, looking almost completely relaxed sitting there with her in his lap.

(mine to. Also I was thinking, finish up these scenes, then skip like two weeks when they're all getting desperate to get out, and getting reckless because they all need food. And when they're searching, peeta and sienna have to run from a few of the careers, which in turn induces labor, and brings everything to a head.)

Peeta sighed and followed her up the tree, moving to settle behind her. Laying his head against the trunk, he reached out for her. "I can't help worrying about you," he murmured, frowning. "Of course I'm going to worry about you..." He shook his head and looked up at her. "If something happened to you, I wouldn't me able to make it out myself... So worrying about you is, in turn, worrying about myself." He smirked a bit and leaned forward to wrap his arms around her, the arena wuickly dropping temperature as the night started to fall around them.

"Water," Scarlet panted, running along side him until the reached a small stream. She sighed with relief and moved toward the water, sitting on a rocked she she eased her hands into the cold water, taking sip after sip. Her dark eyes rolled back to look at him, and she smiled happily. There he was; safe and sound... "Thanks for getting that bitch off of me," she murmured, looking back at the water. "She almost had me."

Willa looked through the window, her tiny hand pressing against the glass as she comfortably sat in his lap. Her eyes looked around, trying to find the flowers. Frustration was evident her innocent little face, and she began to bite her lips like her mother... All the sudden, her eyes lit up, and she smiled. "I see," she whispered, looking over at him happily. Her little red curls bounced as she nodded. Looking back into the scenery, she pointed at a bird, mistaking it for a duck. "Quack? Quack, quack..." She giggled and bounced a little in his lap.

((Yes, that would be good! I definitely wouldn't mind skipping though time a bit. I definitely want to take my time with Haymitch and Norah. I am already in love with the two of them and the way I think he would be with her daughter. It's just so sweet, really, and sad at the same time...))

Sienna smiled a little as she pressed back against him."Oh.I guess that makes sense."She muttered blushing hard at that. It was one thing to know he loved her, it was another to hear him put it that way. Shivering as she dug into the pack he'd gotten he pulled out a blanket, grinning as she wrapped it around them both, cuddling down against him, closing her eyes. Needing to sleep, needing the rest.

Jace smiled as he crouched down, sipping the water as he looked over at her."Your welcome."He sid blushing ever so slightly."Besides, now I really got to be your hero.Entitles me to kisses."He teased before leaning over kissing her lightly before pulling away, nudging her towards the forest."Come on. Lets find somewhere to sleep."he said heading for the woods, smiling slightly when he found a cave."Come on. Let's sleep."he said settling down into the cave,shivering a little in the cool air, but content. Knowing that they'd be okay.

Haymitch smiled a little as he watched her, grinning at her. Before shaking his head."No, chirp.Chirp.Its not a duck."He corrected gently, stroking her hair before looking over at norah, relaxing when he realized they were all settling down to sleep. "Come on sweetheart, its time for bed."He said setting her on her feet, heading back for norah, having a feeling the woman wasn't totally comfortable with him being with her daughter.

Two weeks later Sienna shivered as she huddled into the jacket haymitch had manged to send them, glad he'd gotten one to for peeta, looking over at the man."How are you feeling?"She asked looking over at him, nudging him gently, rubbing a hand over her face because she was tired. But she knew they had to get moving while it was still light out, because they needed food. Even with just two weeks, she'd been carved down to the bare necessity, the baby curves melting away until it was just the steadily growing bulge of her stomach, her body consuming everything it could in the effort to keep both mother and child alive.

Jace sighed shaking his head as he looked over at her."How are you feeling?"He muttered looking at scarlet, gently shaking her awake hating that he had to wake her from the first decent sleep she'd gotten,but they needed to get moving before the others found them again.

Haymitch smiled slightly, almost shyly as he saw that norah was the only person in the observation room, almost backing out but needing to know how everyone was doing. And well, while he'd been avoiding being alone with her so they couldn't talk, he figured it was about time he talked to her about something besides getting their tributes exactly what they needed. and he was curiosu to know if she knew who their annoyonmus sponsor was, who had made it possible to get the tributes exactly what they needed, jace his knives, scarlet the bandages to bind her broken ribs, peeta the nutrient food they both needed, and sienna the clothes and medicine she needed. It was alot of money, and he was wondering just how could be that interested.

(haha it'll be interestng to see them together.And they'll have alot of time together in 13, while sienna and peeta are in capitol still)

Peeta looked over at her and sighed, sitting up beside her. He put his hand on her belly, which looked like a basketball on the thin girl, and rubbed it softly. "I'm fine," he murmured, smiling a bit as he leaned down to kiss her forehead. He hated seeing her so tired and drained, needing food and rest, not starvation and stress. "How are you? Strong enough to move a little this morning? We've stayed here too long... I think it's time we've migrated and found some more food." He frowned and continued to stroke her stomach when he suddenly tensed. Looking down at her stomach, a confused expression, it took him a moment to realize that it was the baby kicking that he could feel...

Scarlet's eyes fluttered open and she looked up to see her lover hovered of her. She smiled and nodded, leaning up to kiss him softly on the lips. "I could be better," she murmured, shrugging. "But okay..." Reaching up, she brushed some of his hair from his eyes and looked out of the cave at the rising sun. A sigh left her lips, and she crawled into his lap, straddling him. Kissing his cheek, she wrapped her arms around him. Usually, she wasn't like this, but she was learning that they needed to cherish these moments, for danger was always around the corner. Danger and death.

Norah looked up at Haymitch walking into the room, and she bit her lip. They had not talked much, not since the send off, really. All of their talking revolved around business, not the fact that they had sex, or that she had a three year old daughter she had kept quiet about all this time. "Morning," she murmured, smiling up at him as she sipped her coffee. Willa was under the table, but when he saw Haymitch, she crawled out and smiled. "Chirp, chirp, chirp..." she said in her sweet little voice, and Norah laughed. A real laugh. "She's been saying that alot," she murmured, blushing as the little girl crawled up into her lap. Norah kissed her head, then moved back to sip her coffee. She should have sent Willa back to stay with her Nanny until the Games were over, and she almost did, but Willa cried and cried when Norah tried to say bye, and she couldn't manage letting her go. So despite better judgement, she let Willa stay with her most of the time in the apartments of the mentors.

(That's true. :) I decided to keep Willa around. I like the way Haymitch acts around her... Though it will be easy to make her go stay with the babysitter if they needed alone time... lol))

Sienna smiled a little resting a hand over his, leaning against him for a moment, turning to rest her head against his shoulder."I'm fine. I'm sorry...I'm making things more difficult..."She muttered sighing a little because it hurt badly to know she was keeping him from moving on faster more. When he needed to. Yelping a little at the odd feeling she looked down at her stomach, a shy smile curling her lips as she realized what it was."Oh.That's weird."She said a grin breaking across her face as she looked up at him, the feel of their babe so alive and well aking her feel better. Grinning as she climbed to her feet, herding peeta to his feet."Come on. Let's go.We need to eat. And find somewhere else to sleep."she said grinning so happily, it was almost sad to see that it made her so happy. And the happiness made just how tired and thin she was look even worse.

Jace smiled a little kissing her back before looking out towards the sunlight, gently stroking scarlet's hair."Well, we could all do better."he teased a little kissing her again sighing softly as he pulled her closer, looking thinner and honed, like a knife carved down to the bare neccesity, but he was still strong still himself."I thought you wanted to go hunting this morning."He said looking amused.

Haymitch smiled slightly at her as he sat down his hair pulled bck from his face, and looking younger then he had in awhile. The fact that he wasn't drinking anymore, hadn't past unnoticed, for it made him look even better that he wasn't drinking. Laughing softly as the girl chirped at him, "Well, do you know anymore animal sounds?How about a cow?"He said looking so serious as he leaned over to be face to face with the child, before looking at her mother."We need to talk."He said blushing a little."Not only about...that.But..."He stuttered because he had no idea how to put the words together, sounding so endearingly embarassed."but about them."He nodded towards the screen."This sponsor...sometimes bothering me about it. They're getting exactly what they need, for everything that happens. Even before it happens."

Peeta looked up at her, smiling softly. It would have been a happy moment if she didn't look so worn and thin. She was angelic, beautiful and innocent... But right now, she was not healthy. She was slowly withering away it seemed, except for the prominent baby bump. It worried him, obviously, but he tried his hardest to not let it show. Nodding, his jumped to his feet and shoved their belongings in their bag before strapping it to his back. "Don't be sorry," he murmured, looking up at her with a serious expression. "You're doing incredible for being so pregnant." He smiled and led her out of the cave, setting out into the woods and looked for animals as they walked.

Scarlet sighed and nodded, leaning against his chest. "I do," she whispered, "I mean, I know we should... But I'd also rather stay right here with you." Looking up at him, she sighed, and moved to her feet, pulling him up with her. She looked sad, not like the girl he's met before. The reality was wearing her down, and she was scared for them both. Maybe it was because she had gotten her hopes up; dreaming of getting married, having kids, living by the water in the town he was from... Swallowing, she looked up at him. "Ready?"

Willa grinned and hugged Norah, her face peeking out to look at Haymitch. "Mooo... mooo..." She giggled and hid her face, and Norah reached down to stroke her hair gently. Blushing she nodded. "Um, yes...," she murmured, "I suppose we should talk... About everything." She bit her lip and rubbed the little girl's back, looking at the screen. A sigh left her lips, and she looked like she was in deep thought. "I don't think it's a sponsor at all... I think it's someone from the inside. I think they are trying their hardest to keep them alive." Shrugging, she looked over at him, her eyes meeting his. Gods, he looked handsome today. A blush spread across the younger girl's face, and she reached up to tuck a piece of red hair behind her ear and bit her lip softly. "And... about this," she murmured, looking down at Willa. "Well, after the other night, you seemed like you would rather forget about it." She swallowed and looked away from him, stroking her daughter's hair. "It's okay, though. I understand... And I just didn't want to tell you about Willa, because I don't like it when people think differently of me just because I have a child."

Sienna smiled a little as she followed him out. Knowing she was worrying him,but there wasn't anything she could do about it except try and stay healthy, and let him think he was hiding his worry well."I don't feel incredible."she said smiling a little as she followed him, just mostly looking around, though she'd managed to find a bow. It was awkward to use pregnant, but given a chance she could use it. Starting a little when she heard voices she stopped, wrapping a hand around peeta's arm to stop him from walking, before paling. Realizing it was the rest of the careers looking for them. And it pained her to think about, trying to decide what to do."We're going to have to run.if we walk they'll find us, and if we run they'll find us. We just have to run."She muttered sounding so pained as she shoved him, starting to run,but being pregnant was was slower, clumbsier then him. And even well, she was starting to flag, the energy she'd gained from feeling the baby, was fading fast as she tried to run. But it was to much, the pain that tightened her back and stomach making her pant, making it even harder to keep up with his steady pace.

"Me to.But we'll still be together."Jace said gently running his fingers through her hair, looking sad to as he leaned down to press a kiss to her forehead, sighing ever so softly as he pressed against her, smirking slightly."I'm always ready."He said sighing as he pressed his arousal against her before darting away, not giving her time to respond as he set off at a jog.

Haymitch smiled at the child as she looked at him."That's it."he said before looking at norah, "Who would th-"He stopped. thought about it. Realized there was really only one answer, because no one would do it unless they were sure they were capable of avoiding being suspected. And there was only one man totally above suspicion of conspiring to save the tributes. Well, two, but snow would never be caught dead saving them. The child that he'd known, would have. He remembered a younger, more naive Seneca Crane, and he wondered if the head gamemaker had tossed his own rules to the side."...I..."He stopped biting his lip looking down at the table, blushing ever so softly."I don't...I've never had a relationship...there is reasons I haven't had sex in awhile...I was...worried..."He said thinking about it not about to admit to being afraid about it."It's not actually that dd for you to have a child. We all mother our tributes, and what I remember, you always grew more attatched then most."He said teasing her slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom