Death within Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sienna sniffled a little shiting to lay down, ,closing her eyes as she relaxed "I'm sorry scar...didn't mean to ruin your wedding.we were looking forward to the party."She mutered letting the steady stroking on her hair start to sooth her to sleep.

jace grinned a little before sighing, hating how upset peeta looed."She'll be okay. You both will be okay, I prmise."He said even if wasn't sure, he neeed to believe that it was. Helping the other man into bed he sighed softly,"Rest."He ordered looking up at scartlet as she came in."come on, we need rest."Jace muttered shrugging off his dress shirt as he headed for their bedroom, smiling slightly at the sight of willa and haymitch on the couch, haymitch reassuring the girl that she was fine as he convinced her to rest.

Norah waited until Sienna was in a deep sleep before she stood up from the bed, moving to the room that Haymitch and Willa were in. She sighed and sat on the couch, bringing her legs up underneath her and leaning on his shoulder. She noticed Willa had finally went to sleep in his arms, looking sad and worn out. "Poor girl," she murmured, reaching over to rub the toddler's back. "I'm so glad you saw her... If I had lost her, Haymitch, there would be nothing that could make me sane again." She bit her lip and cuddled against him, her hand still rubbing Willa's back gently. "You two are my world, you know that?"

Scarlet unzipped her wedding dress and let it fall into floor in a damp heap. She sat on the foot of the bed in her white bra and panties, looking up at him with a tired smile. Reaching out, she grabbed his hand and looked down at his wedding ring, letting her thumb rub along the shiny metal. "We're married," she murmured softly, then looking up at him with a grin. "Can you believe it? You're going to have to deal with me for the rest of your life." With that, she smirked up at him.

Haymitch smiled a little as he turned his head, pressing a kiss to her hair as he shifted, wrapping a arm around her shoulers."I know. and you two are mine."He muttere blushing ever so slightly as he shifted,standing with the small girl in his arms."Come on. We're all tired and worn out.We need to sleep."He sai having hoped the stress would lessen ater teh wedding but realizing it was only just beginning.

Jace smirked a little watching her rub his arm, leaning forward to press his lips against her forehead,"Hmm I dunno, the rest of my life's looking very long indeed now."He teased snickering as he looked down at her, wrapping his arms around her, wrapping his arms around her as he sighed softly."Talk about a wedding we'll never forget."he teased a litte running a hand over her back,"Think youre still up to that amazing night?"

Norah nodded and walked with him to their temporary bedroom, helping him put Willa to bed on the little couch in the room. She put a blanket around the little girl and kissing her forehead before turning and slipping her dress off, blushing a bit before pulling on one of his dress shirts. She slipped into the bed and looked up at him, a content smile on her face in the light of the bedside lamp. "Come over her and lay with me," she ordered, "You need rest just as much as the rest of us..."

Scarlet smiled and leaned into him, her head tilting back to look at him with a raised eyebrow. "Oh, I"m more than up to it," she grinned, pulling his head down for a passionate kiss. Her fingers reached up to tangle within his hair, and she pressed her body against him. "Let's start trying for that baby..." She grinned and contiued kiss him, but her hands went around to un hook her bra, letting it fall to the floor.

haymitch smiled a little as he laid down next to her, shifting to lay down next to her,laying her head on her shoulder as he flipped off the light, leaning over to kiss her slowly."Are you so sure I'm mortal, and need rest?"He teased gently stroking her hair, shifting a bit closer, wrapping her in his arms, needing to hold her, because it was so hard on him watching his tribute's lives falling apart around them, when he couldn't do anything but help them pick up the pieces.

Jace grinned as he kissed her back shivering as her bra fell to the floor, already starting to shrug out of his dress shirt. Letting it fall to the floor he stood with her in his arms, smirking as he ripped the panties off, growling as he pressed her into the wall, thrusting into her. Pouring his anger,angst and love for her into making sure this was the best night ever.

Norah sighed and let him hold her, leaning into him and closing her eyes. "Yes, I'm sure," she snickered, her hands sliding up his shirt and feeling along his warm skin. "You have to realize that some things are out of your hands, Haymitch... You can't beat yourself up over things you can't control. The best thing we can do for Sienna is to keep her away from Peeta, and around her friends. And the best thing we can do for Peeta is get him back to his doctors, and let him sort out his real grief with his hijacking." She frowned and leaned up to kiss his neck. "Perhaps we can move out her and bring Sienna with us... Set her up with a room in our house and keep an eye on her. After all, Willa adores her, and Sienna could use a stable family while Peeta is getting healed."

Scarlet screamed out in extacy, leaning her head back on the wall and biting her lip. "Jace! Oh, God..." she leaned down to bit his shoulder as he thrusted in an out of her. Getting lose in the passion of their act, she locked her thighs around his waist and her arms around his shoulder. The sex was raw, emotional, and everything she wanted at the moment. "Take me to the bed," she pleased, leaning down to kiss him softly. "Make love to me like a husband does his wife..." And with that, she smirked.

Haymitch sighed heavily, amused that she knew him well enough to know that he was hiding just how upset he was. And that he would beat himself over this. "And she needs to deal with her grief to."He muttered knowing sienna had thrown herself into taking care of peeta, instead of thinking of ryan. Shivering as she kissed his neck he nodded, pressing a kiss to her head."I like that. It'll be something knew for all of us."he said knowing to, that peeta wasn't the only one that would need watched. Sienna did to, and it would be good for her to have somewhere stable to hide instead of at the hospital, so close yet so far from peeta.

Jace grinned pressing a kiss to her shoulder, before pulling her away from the wall, smiled as he kissed her slowly, sighing softly as he laid her down,thrusting into her slowly and gently the first rush of anger and passion pushed aside, in favor of making sure that his wife was well pleased."Oh so how does a husban make love to his wife?"He purred keeping things slow and easy, intending on driving her insane.

Norah smiled, glad he liked her idea, and snuggled close to him. "We'll see what she thinks about it in the morning," she murmured, rolling over to where she was laying on top of him, her head on his chest. She wrapped her arms around his torso and grinned up at him before kissing his neck a little more, trying to distract him a little from his worries. It hurt her to see him so distraught over things, and she intended on keeping him happy. After all, she didn't want to see him pick up drinking again.

Scarlet giggled and leaned her head against the pillow, moaning a little at the new angle. "It's not any fun if I have to tell you how," she murmured, leaning up to kiss him softly. His pace was killing her, making her wet and tight around him. He was going fast enough to keep her on the edge, but to soft to take her over. It was making her go crazy. "Jace, please..." Her hands traveled down his sides, then grabbed his ass, pulling him deeper into her.

Haymitch sighed in pleasure, tilting his head back with a amused as he ran his fingers through her hair, cupping the bck of her head, holding her hip as he gently rolled her over,settling between her legs as he kissed her slowly,gently."hmm you are the bst distraction..."he muttered,even if he knew she was trying to distract her, he knew he needed to not worry at least not now. Not when there wasn't anything to do till morning.

Jace growled pressing against her tight, and refusint to move as he kissed her slowly,"please what?"He muttered smirking as he shifted, pulling out and thrusting into her again, looking amused as he looked down at her, nuzzling her ever so gently."Hmm is this what you want?"He muttered inally giving in and starting to make love to her how she wanted it.

Norah giggled and wrapped her leg around his hip, pulling him tighter against her panty covered sex. Her fingers with through his hair, and she looked down at him with an amused grin. "Willa is in the room," she whispered, though she continued to pull him closer. She just wanted his body covering her's, protecting her from harm. "Mmm... God, Haymitch, I love you... You're a good man." And she was telling the truth. Sometimes she thought he didn't realize what kind of man he was; a brave and caring man who not only stepped up to help Sienna and Peeta even after the games, but stepped up and cared for her and Willa.

Scarlet moaned, moving her hips in time with his and he finally began to give her what he wanted. "You stubborn bastard," she murmured, smirking against is skin before her mouth fell open in extacy. Her back arched off the bed, and her pussy clamped down on his cock, throbbing and quivering as she came. "Oh! OH! Jace!" she groaned, her nails digging into his back as she rode out her orgasm, her chest heaving.

Haymitch groaned softly pressing down against her, smiling softly as she leaned down to kiss her softly, Tensing a little as he raised his head looking down at her with a slight frown, as if not sure what to think about her words.it was true, the man knew the difference between right and wrong, but he didn't understand that not everyone would have cared to help their tributes, or take care of willa and norah."I love you to."He muttered nibbling her neck,tugging her panties down as he slipped his fingers into her, his thumb stroking against her clit.

Jce smirked a little looking down at her,"I am a stubborn bastard?What about you?'He teased kissing her as she came, groaning as he pressed tight and deep against her,coming with the sigh.Slouching down ontop of her, panting as he rested his head on her chest."Hmmm that was good.."He muttered nuzzling her a little.

Norah hissed with surprised and pleasure at the feeling of his invading fingers, biting his shoulder in order not to be too loud. She was alreay soaking, her core hot with pleasure, and her hips grinding against his hand with not shame. "Haymitch, you're teasing me," she whined, looking up at him with wide eyes. She knew she couldn't be very loud, but no part of her was pushing him away. Red hair spilled over the pillow, she bit her lip and whimpered. However, she did not plan to be the only one who was being tortured. Reaching down, she started to stroke his cock through his pants.

Scarlet held him, her hands going up to stroke his hair and back. "Ah, yes it was, Mr. Masons," she purred, pushing on his shoulder a bit to get him to roll off. Crawling down his body, she gentle took his cock in his hand and started to lick it, tasting herself on his flesh. Her eyes rolled up to look at him as she sucked on his softly, cleaning him completely before kissing her was back up his torso.

Haymitch groaned softly at the feel of her arond his fingers, smirking as she looked at the woman under him, "Oh yes I am."He teased leaning down to kiss her slowly, moanng as she stroked him."ohhh.."he shuddered before pulling away just enough to undo his pants, pushing them down before crawling over her, thrusting against her teasingly, smirking as he kissed her slowly."You want me?"He tease.

Jace groaned a little as he shifted off of her, closing his eyes as he laid on his back, moaning softly as he stroked her hair,shivering as she kissed him."Ohh...red, you do know how to tease a man."He muttered stroking her hair before pulling her into a kiss, wrapping his arms around her.

Norah gasped as she felt him pressed against her, her hands going up to rest against his lower back. She was already wet for him, making it easy for him to slide around and tease her. "Yes," he whispered, "Yes, I want you! Please..." She clawed at his back and opened her legs wide for him, moaning into his kiss. Nothing about this man was boring, that was for sure, and she was just happy to see him not worrying for a change.

Scarlet giggled and straddled him, her hands resting on his chest. "I know I do," she murmured, wiggling her hips on top of him a little. She leaned down to kiss him, her hand reaching between them and grasping his cock, teasing him by rubbing the head of his member along her heated slit. Her teeth caught his bottom lip and pulled a little, letting out a moan. "Do you want this, Baby?" she whispered, arching an eyebrow.

Haymitch smirked against her lips as he thurst into her hard, sighing softly as he did. His eyes fluttering closed in pleasure as he ran his hands over her skin,teasing her nipples with his fingers then lips as he rocked his hips into hers, taking his time, just enjoying not thinking about anything but pleasing the woman under him. Purring softly in pleasure as he nuzzled her neck."love you."he muttered.

Jace grinned moaning softly as she teased him, thrusting up a little against her hand as she rubbed against him, whimpering softly."I do. Always."He muttered resting his hands on her thighs trying to pull her down onto him. Needint to be inside her again, wanting her so much."Please, red."He muttered leaning up to kiss her slowly.

Norah moaned into his mouth, her eyes closing at the feeling of the pleasure he was giving her. God, it was incredible. No, he was incredible. One hand pressing into her lower back, her other hand went up to tangle with in his hair as he teased her nipples with his lips. She arched her back, thrusting her chest toward him as her hips moved with his, enjoying the slow pace he had created. "I love you too," she whispered, her head pressing into the pillow as her climax started to build.

Scarlet smirked, clearly enjoying his begging. However, she shook her head and let go of him, jumping to her feet and standing up in all her glory. "No, no... You have to work harder than that, dear husband." And with a sly smirk, just like the one she used on them when they first met, she ran out the bedroom door, out the front door, and ran across the secluded beach. Her heels dug into the sand with each step, and she giggled like a little girl as she ran toward the water. The moon was shining brightly, and the water was warm.

Haymitch growled as he kissed her again, shivering a little as he clung to her, moaning as he came, kissing her slowly, contentedly, not in a rush to do anything but be with her. Sighing softly as he slumped on top of her, he nuzzled her a little."We need sleep."He muttered yawning as he bit her shoulder playully, content to just lay on her, not moving away.

JAce laughed watching her go before grinning, running after her. Oh yes, this was going to be great. in the morning Jace panted as he laid on the beach, closing his eyes as he felt the water crashing over his feet, not worried about the sand he knew was geting in his hair, looking over at his wife."Think we should go in?The others might come looking for us for breakfast."he said snickering sitting up on his elbows to lean over and kiss her slowly.

Norah laughed a bit, sighing and wrapping her arms around him. She was completely content with him laying on top of her, and she stroked his hair gently. "Yes, we do. We could have already been asleep if you didn't decide to distract me." She grinned and kissed his head, so incredibly happy to be with him. It was getting to where she couldn't picture her life without him - couldn't picture someone else fathering Willa. Reaching over, she grabbed the blanket and covered them both before closing her eyes. Sleep took over shortly, and a soft smile played on her lips.

Scarlet opened her eyes, smiling up at him through the light of the early morning. Her hand went up to rest on his cheek as she kissed him back, her wedding ring shining in the sunlight. Pulling back, she pouted and sighed. "Ugh, but I've been having such a good time out here." She snickered and pulled him down on top of her, letting his body sheild her from the rising sun. "How does it feel to wake up a married man, Mr. Masons?"

"oh yes, it was me distracting you."Haymitch yawned rolling his eyes amused as he sighed. Snuggling down into her to go to sleep.

Jace ywned looking down at her before laughing."It was a good time.But I'm hungry."He whined nuzzling her neck as she pulled him on top of her, standing, and tossing her the shirt he'd worn down, and tugging on the swim trunks he'd sensibly got the night before."It feels wonderful.But a starving task. Come on. You're suposed to feed your husband."He said standing pulling her up.

Sienna bit her lip as she looked around the living room, looking lost and tired.The bruises from peeta's hands standing dark and ugly looking as she huddled into the hoodie norah had given her the night before, sighing softly as she smelled peeta's scent on the fabric. "Norah...how's peeta?"She asked, though there was a small amount of fear in the words, she wanted to know how he was doing, how he was doing better without her. Looking so tired and defeated, realizing that peeta was better without her.

The next morning, Norah sat down at the kitchen table with a coffee cup in her hands, feeling its warmth upon her palms. She had woken up early, and she left Haymitch and Willa still sleeping in the other room. Smiling softly at Sienna, she patted the seat next to her, then poured the girl her own cup of coffee. "He's still asleep. I'm taking him straight to 13 when he wakes up," she said, trying to frown. It wasn't that she wanted to send him away, but she knew he needed help that only the hospital could give him. "And while I'm thinking about it... You know, Haymitch and I were thinking about buying a house here on the beach... Well, we wondered if you would like to live with us for a while." She smiled at the girl, reaching over and grabbing her hand.

Scarlet laughed and rolled her eyes, buttoning up the shirt over her nude body and grabbing his hand. Pulling him across the beach, she leaned her head on his shoulder as they walked. "Fine, I suppose I can fix you something," she murmured, smirking a bit. As they walked into the house, she went straight to the shower. She definitely needed to wash all this sand off... "You might want to check on Peetah before breakfast," she murmured as she slipped the shirt off and turned on the water. "Make sure he is okay..."

Sienna sat looking at the cup of coffee in front of her, staring at it as if she wasn't sure what it was before she pulled it closer to her, sipping it slowly before looking over at norah, biting her lip."I..."She stopped looking towards the bedrooms, looking so torn and hurt. While she wanted to be with peeta, she was scared of him enough now that she couldn't even consider going with him.She had to take care of herself, had to get better so she could take care of her. Even if she wasn't good for him, she still needed him. Closing her fingers around norah's she nodded as she looked down at the coffee cup."I would like that. I like it here."She said smiling softly.

"Good.I want food and you always make the best things."Jace grinned looking amused as they walked inside, pouting a little at the demand, stepping into the shower himself only long enough to wash off before getting out, leaning over to kiss her cheek."I'm going to go check peeta."he said smiling a little as he headed for the bedroom. Knocking on the door lightly he pushed it open, leaning against the frame as he squinted, trying to see if the blond was wake.

Norah smiled and squeezed her hand. "We can get you your own room and everything," she promised, "You can stay as long as you want..." With that, she stood up and drank the rest of her coffee, then moved back into their bedroom. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she ran her hand through Haymitch's hair softly, smiling down at him. Her fingers stroked his cheek, and she looked down at him with all the love in the world. "Morning," she murmured, deciding that she probably should wake him up before he got mad about her letting him sleep to late.

Peeta rolled over in the bed and looked up at Jace. His eyes were dull with circles beneath him, and it looked like he didn't get an ounce of sleep. He's heard Haymitch and Norah talking, and he knew that he was going back to the hospital. However, he didn't mind. He wanted the help. It was just draining to think about how screwed up his life was at the moment. "Hey," he croaked up at his friend, then rolled over to look at the ceiling.

Sienna smiled before nodding, sipping her coffee as she stared out the window. To..absent to really consider what was going on. Se's just have to get used to the idea of not being with peeta. In the bedroom haymitch yawned, sighing softly as he looked up at her sleepily, rolling on his side as he studied her."Morning."he said stretching as he tried to figure how late it was."You getting ready to go?Are you sure you don't want me to come back with you?"

Hace sighed looking at him, before laughing softly."You look as tired as I feel, without the good reason for it."he teased a little moving over to sit down on the bed, looking down at the 18 year old. For once, the man looked as young as he was."We're staying here. Norah and Haymitch are discussing getting a house here, for willa and...sienna."he said after a moment, tilting his head."But I'll come visit you.And you can call."he said looking worried about his friend."You'll get better peeta. You did it once. You can do it again."

Norah smiled and shook her head. "No, you stay here with Willa and Sienna," she murmured, leaning down to kiss him softly. "I'll be fine. I'm just going to make sure Peeta is safe and sound, then come straight back." She continued to stroke his hair and looked over at Willa, whow as still fast asleep. The poor baby was worn out from her scare the evening before, and Norah was just happy she was getting some rest. "She'll need you with her. She's still going to be a little rattled for a while."

Peeta looked at his friend, leaning up on his elbow. It hurt to hear that his friends were moving out here and he was going to be in 13 alone, even if he knew it was for the best. He nodded, reaching up to tug at his air a bit. "Yea, yea, I know," he mumbled, trying hard to not get upset at the idea of being in the hospital with no one to see on a daily basis. "It's for the best... And, I'm sorry about causing a scene last night. I really, really am sorry..." He looked up at him with sad eyes. "Scarlet isn't furious with me, is she?"

Haymitch smiled a little before sighing, nodding a little."Okay. We'll stay here, maybe convince sienna to go for a walk."he said looking amused as he leaned up to kiss her softly, looking worried about willa being rattled. It scared him hat she might be continually upset about it,even if it had been a accident."We'll be okay."

Jace rowned looking at him, before swallowing."So we're staying because I want to be on the beach again, but there's that lake in 13,and it'll do you good to go for walks with someone.And I can always travel here for a day or two if Sienna or the others wanted updates."he said changing his mind about staying, after all, him and scarlet had planned on going back to 13 now that they opened the upper levels to. And even if he wanted to stay on the beach, it pained him to think about leaving peeta alone. Glad that he hadn't mentioned to scarlet he'd gotten a house here yet. At least convincing her to go back to 13 would be easy, since she didn't even know that they had the option of staying here yet."It's okay...well, no its not. But we understand."He said smiling slightly, "No, she's not. I'd be more worried about haymitch being pissed you nearly hurt willa, and nearly drowned sienna after he got her through the games, then I'd worry about scarlet."he tease before standing."Come on. You need to eat before you leave."He said gently pulling him to his feet, heading for the kitchen. Wincing a little as sienna shifted, pressing further back into the window seat she was sitting in,moving away from the two as they came in, nibbling on her toast, even as she huddled into the sweatshirt of peeta's she was wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom