Death within Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
sienn smiled bkushing a little as she nodded, shifting to snuggle against him, content his arms.reusing to be moved or upset at the idea that she had to get up.she wanted to just be with him, ndn thats all she was going to think about”I love you.”she mutered before laughing softly.”we need to do this more oten.”She said giggling a little.

Haymitch sighed a little as they sat down, gently rubbng herlegs, trying to loosentight mscles as he grinned.’They wanted to, I thought it’d do them good to babysit.”He said looking amused as he looked at her, nodding a little.””she behaved perfectly. Took really well t the water and everything.”He said smiling slightly.”she as good,perfect.”

Peeta grinned and nodded, rubbing soft and slow circles on her back. "Yes, we do," he admitted, looking up at the ceiling. He was feeling a tad bit of guilt for cumming inside of her and putting her at risk for gettin pregnant again at such a young age, but he put the worry aside for now. He reached up and stroked her hair from her face. "And I love you," he whispered.

Norah sighed softly as he rubbed her legs, leaning against his shoulder. She smiled as he talked about Willa, hearing the love in his voice. "I'm glad," she murmured, "It's nice to have someone who can take care of her too. And she adores you." She sighed and looked up at the older man, happy to see him so... Well, so happy. He seemed years younger, and while still sarcastic, he seemed content. "Of course, I do too... Which is why, well, I was hoping you'd move in to mine and Willa's apartment." She blushed. "I mean, I know you spend most of your time here anyway, but, well... You know, I want her to see Mommy and Daddy together. I want us to be a family... If that's okay." She swallowed nervously and looked down, avoiding his eyes.

Sienna sighed softly, shivering a little as he rubbed her back, enjoying the touch. More then sex, she treasured the moments when they wee just together, because she’d nearly lost him, she knew just how precious the moments together were. “what’s wrong?”She muttered nuzzling his skin, resting her forehead against his, smiling as he pushed the hair out of her face, even if he wasn’t looking at her, she could tell he was feeling...something. Something that wasn’t good and she wanted to make sure it wasn’t something that’d bring on a episode. Not when they really had to get up and go to the meeting, even if she didn’t want to.”...we should get up...”

Haymitch smiled a little as he looked over at her, smiling as he eased the knots out of her muscles, “I like taking care of her. And I adore her to.”He muttered blushing ever so softly because even if she knew he cared for them, it still embarassed a man used to not letting anyone close, and behind his mask of indifference.”Oh.Well, it’d make things easier. Since I do stay here most of the time.”he said smiling a little, before frwning when she avoided looking at her, tightening his grip on her oot, wanting her attention.”Norah?”He asked sounding worried that he’d upset her somehow, not liking that she wouldn’t look at him.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm robbing you of a real life, you know?" He frowned and shool his head, leaning down to kiss her forehead. "I love you, an I just want you to live happily, not have all these worries and concerns..." He sighed and looked up at ceiling and held her close, not moong to get up. Not yet. This was what had been haunting him; why he hadn't proposed. He just hated to steal her youth.

Norah looked up at him when he squeezed her foot, giggling a bit because it tickled. "I'm sorry... I was just nervous to ask you about it," he murmured, biting her lip. She smiled a bit, blushing like crazy. "I had such a huge crush on you growing up. Sometimes I still get butterflies like a little girl just from being around you." She leaned her head on his shoulder, hiding her face. "Did you notice me when I came to the Capitol for my games? When you were mentoring?"

Sienna frowned at him as she sat up, still straddling his stomach as she studied the man under her, even if for once sitting naked on him didn't make her think of sex, but wondering if she could beat his head in without him stopping her. He was being a ajckass. At least to her he was, she didn't understand what she'd ever done to make him think she was unhappy with her life as it was.Smacking her hand against his chest she glared down at him, "What are you on about now?"She said frowning at him, trying so hard to understand what he was getting at.Beause to her, this was the life she wanted, as real as anything she could have, so she never considered anything else."This is a real life, you moron."She said scowling a little,her good mood fading.

Haymitch smirked a little squeezing her foot again, amused that it tickled. Smirking wider at her admittance, leaning over to kiss her lightly, tugging her across the couch and into his lap."I did. You look so young.And...for once I was glad my own tributes died, because you came home."He muttered blushing a little, shame in the words, because it had always pained him that he had been glad to see his own tributes die, because he'd been rooting for the pretty girl from district 4 to win.Which seemed so wrong, but he couldn't help but feeling it. Looking down it was his turn to avoid her eyes as he considered how evil and wrong that had been, to wish two children dead so another could come home.

Peeta sighed and put his hand on her hips, barely wincing when she took a swat at him. "Look, I'm sorry, okay? I love you, you stubborn little thing," he growled, squeezing her hips. Looking thoughtful for a moment, he reached up and tucked a piece of hair behnd her ear. "You're sixteen, believe it or not," he murmured, "You've nearly died three times, and you have a baby... You can't blame me for wanting more for you. I want to take care of you, you know? And I don't feel like I'm doing a great job."

Norah smirked and kissed him back, sighing. "I was young," she murmured, then frowned a little at his words. She had no idea he had noticed her, especially not in that way. Who knew that the older mentor that she had always had a crush on was rooting for her all this time? "Hey," she whispered, reached over to cup his chin and make him look at her, not liking the feeling of him avoiding her eyes. She stroked his cheek, looking into his eyes. "You're a good man, and you have always done your best... Sometimes we don't get our tributes out of there, but atleast ONE child gets saved. One is better than nothing..."

Sienna refused to say anything, just staring down at him growling absently back at him when he growled at her. Leaning down to kiss him softly, smiling a little as he tucked her hair behind her ear."I'm not the only stubborn one in this relationship."She said making a face at him."I Do have a baby, yours.Tell me, who else am I going to have a life with?"She pointed out rolling her eyes, absently tapping her fingers on his chest. Despite the almost arguing, it was...almost nice to be doing it, because it would be something normal. A normal relationship thing, that they'd never had a chance to do."You're doing fine. Seeing as I almost got you killed to, and am doing a horrible job taking care of you to.I might be sixteen, but your only eighteen. Not that much older.'She pointed out leaning down to kiss him again, realizing they both thought they were doing a horrible job, in unimaginable circumstances. They were doing fine, given what had happened to them.Sighing as she pulled away, looking around for her clothe.

"You were young, but so was I."Haymitch said, wincing a little. Because her games reminded him that sometime he hadn't been as jaded, as sarcastic. Had been less of a broken man.Nearly jerking his head back when norah made him look at her, but lookin at her when she demanded it, he sighed softly."I guess.But I never got a tribute out."he muttered wincing, because of all the districts, only 12 had had only one victor, at least until peeta.And that hadn't been his doing it'd been katniss. "We should be going...we have a meeting to go to..."he muttered, not wanting to talk about it anymore.

Peeta rolled over on his side and watched her get dressed. The sheet rested right on his hip bone, revealing a very good looking torso and arms. Since he was rescued, he'd been doing alot of working out after the doctor suggested it would relieve some of his anger from being hijacked. "You are not supposed to be taking care of me at all, Sienna. That's my job," he argued, leaning against his arm. He looked at the clock, knowing she needed to get to the meeting. The meeting he wasn't invited too because he was still "mentally weak". Finally, he stood up in all his glory and grabbed her, pulling her back until her back was pressed against his chest. His lips went to her ear, kissing it softly before whispering, "Let me do my job."

Norah sighed, feeling like she was making everything worse. "Haymitch, I -" She shook her head and cupped his face with both of her hands, looking at him from where she sat in his lap. "None of this is your fault. None of it. It's the Capitol - No, it's Snow... He's the one who put us in the Games, and he's the one who forces up to help and watch kid after kid go back in there with the hope that they will come out, and knowing they won't. You can't take the blame for that..." Frowing, she leaned forward and kissed his lips softly. "You've always done everything in your power, and you loved your tributes, and that is what makes you a good man. That's what makes me love you." She smirked, and poked his chest. "You may be older than me, but I'm more stubborn than you could ever dream of being."

Sienna sighed softly as she glanced up at him, admirng that lean and fit body, "Why ever not?You need taken care of to."she said growling a little before sighing, leaning bak against his chest, swallowing hard as her bare back pressed against his chest, shivering as his breath tickled her ear, squirming back against him, unable to stop her body from reacting to feeling him press against her, growing wet and tight as she pressed against him."It's our job to look after each other..."

Haymitch sighed softly as he looked up at her as she sat in his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her against him, resting his forehead on her shoulder laughing ever so softly. Not able to deny loving his tributes, or that even if he wanted to argue, that he was a good man.Nuzzling her neck a little he laughed a little."you've been spending to much time with Sienna, she's stubborn to."He said snickering a little looking up at her."okay. I'm fine, really. We should go."He said smiling as he pressed a kiss to her neck.

Peeta pulled her close to him, growing hard against her lower back as his hands felt her flat stomach and breasts, massaging them and rolling the nipples around betwen his forefinger and thumb. "Fine," he murmured, leaning down to kiss her neck. He rubbed his length against her, moaning a little within his throat at the sensation. However, he didn't agree with her at all. He was going to take care of her and give her a better life, if it was the last thing he did.

Norah laughed a little. "I've been stubborn long before I met Sienna," she warned, then leaned down to kiss him passionately against the lips. With that, she stood up and put on her heels, then called a babysitter to come in an stay with Willa until Scarlet and Jace could take over after the meeting. Looking in the mirror, she fixed her hair and sighed at her reflection. "You never told me why we have a babysitting tonight." She smirked, more excited then she would like to admit about having a full night alone with him.

"Good of you to agree with me."Sienna moaned softly shivering as her stomach muscles tightened under his fingers, moaning as her nipples grew hard in his fingers, sighing softly as she tilted her head to the side whining a little as he pressed kissing against her neck."Can't get enough?We just did this."She teased a little squirming back against him as he rubbed against her, leaning forward a little pressing her hips back against him, sighing as she felt his length sliding against where she wanted him. Glancing at the time, she knew she'd have to run to make the meeting, but she couldn't leave, not when they rearely had time to themselves anymore, and she wanted him.

Haymitch snickered a little kissing her back, sighing softly as he stood looking disappointed that he had to go now, much rather stay right there with her."We're having a babysitter, because Jace wanted to watch her, and we're going to have a romantic dinner."He said blushing ever so slightly having taken the time to convince the kitchens to send up dinner to his room instead of making them eat down in the dining hall. slipping a hand into hers, he smiled as they headed for coin's office.

Peeta let one of his hands slide down her body until it reached her sex, finding it wet. He moaned and closed his eyes, leaning on her shoulder. "I never get enough," he admitted, smirking against her skin. He led her to the bed, bending her over until her hands were resting on the matress. His hands went to her pet little ass, sliding over the soft skin and biting his lip with anticipation before her thrusting inside of her from behind, groaning out in pleasure. One on his arms reached around and pulled her up, holding her back against his chest as he rolled his hips in her's.

Norah was walking on clouds, smiling happily at the prospect of a real, romantic dinner. Luckily, she prepared for something like this, and she was hoping to surprise him too. "Well, Mr. Abernathy, I have to say... You've got me excited." She grinned and squeezed his hand, sitting beside him at the meeting table. She looked across the table at Scarlet and Jace and smiled. "Babysitting, huh? Well, I hope she behaves. She's taking a nap right now..." she murmured, looking at the other couple. There was no hiding that she was very excited.

Sienna moaned as he touched her, her hips rocking into his hand as he touched her swallowing hard a she felt him smirk against her skin."Good.Cause I always want you."She purred ever so softly as he gripped the mattress,purring a little as she felt him thrust into her, hips rocking back into his as she leaned against his chest panting ever so softly, just small and dianty enough to fit easily against his chest, a perfect fit against the curve of his body, like two puzzle pieces falling together. Moaning as her body tightened eagerly around his, hips rolling to meet his. Shivering as she nuzzled her face against his neck, biting down ever so softly as she groaned loudly, feeling him so deep and long inside of her, the feel driving her hard and fast to that edge, moaning as she came hanging limply in his arms as she panted.

Haymitch smiled a little looking amused as he raised a eyebrow."Is dinner the only thing your looking to?I'lm going to have to work on that."he muttered looking amused as he sat down, tilting his head a little as he realized how excited she was.eeling...odd and touched at the idea she wanted to spend time with him that much. Jace grinned, looking at the two, it was good to see them both so happy."she always behaves, even when Peeta gives her candy."He said snickering at the memory of sienna nad peeta babysitting, it'd taken her hours to come down from the sugar high because the two teens hadn't figured out that a little girl probably didn't get that much candy, even if she said she did.

Peeta came with a roar, filling him with her seed and groaning with pleasure. He held her close, panting in her ear. His arms stayed around her as they fell to the bed, pulling her up into his arms. "I love you, Sienna," he whispered, swallowing hard and closing his eyes as he pressed a kiss to her shoulder. "I guess you need to get to that meeting, huh?" He smirked and chuckled, looking down at her. "I'll be here when you get back."

Norah held his hand under the table, looking over at the other couple. Scarlet spoke up and gave Haymitch a knowing look. "We will keep her over night," she insisted, "We will watch movies and make a night of it. It will be fun." She smiled at the couple and nudged Jace, making Norah blush. She bit her lip at nodded. "I think Willa would like that... As long as she's not up too late." The mother in her was coming out, of course. "And if you need anyting, don't hesitate to come get us. Anything."

Sienna whined softly as she panted, uddling against him with a sighm pulling away from him as she shited to look at him."Love you."She muttered smirking a little as she looked him over, leaning forward and kissing him slowly."I'll be right back."She grinned smiling happily before leaving, looking amused as she headed out of the room so just wanting to stay with him, he looked so good laying there in bed.

"I'm sure we'll be fine."Jace said smiling a little because he was going to do everything he could to avoid interrupting the two who looked so happy.Grinning a little as he nudged scarlet back smirking when Sienn walked in, looking as disheveled and happy tat he knew what the teens had been up to. Snickering a little he tilted his head,"Well at least we know someone was enjoying the day."he said snickering a little growing serious when coin walked in.

Coin entered the room and it seemed as if everyone went silent and serious. She sat at the head of the table and folded her hands over one another on the table. "I've called all of you here today to announce that we will be going into the Capitol within the next couple days. I have the army ready, and I have everything planned out accordingly. Of course, I want Jace and Scarlet in combat, and Haymitch and Norah in the hovercraft." She turned toward Sienna and gave her a smile, even if it wasn't the sunniest of smiles... "I figured you would like to work in the hospital. I think you and Peeta could serve as... inspiration to the patients in District 12."

Sienna tilted her head thinking about it, before smiling back. Having been worried about being left behind, or leaving peeta behind. This way well it gave them what they needed, to be together."We'll do that.And Willa's babysitter already ofered to sit with ryan if needed."She said thoughtfully. Jace grinned, a fierce kind of grin as he looked at scarlet, "You ready to cause some kind of chaos and destruction?" Haymitch looking thoughtful before smiling to, wrapping his hand around norah's, looking slightly worried at the idea of having her there,but knowing she'd kill him if he suggested she'd stay behind."It's about time we dealt with snow."

Coin grinned in satisfaction. "Good, good," she murmured. She wrote something down on a piece of paper, folded it, and gave it to one of the little maids. The maid ran off with it to deliver it to exactly who Coin needed to read it.

Scarlet looked up at him, pride and determination in her eyes. "As long as we fight together, I'm ready for anything," she growled, arching an eyebrow as if she were challenging him. She reached down and squeezed his thigh with reassurance, wanting him to know she was okay and ready... "Let's do this... We leave in two days?" Coin nodded and stood up, leaving the group without another word.

Norah looked over at Haymitch and frowned. "Don't even," she warned, not wanting him to convince her to stay. She wanted to go with him whether he liked it or not... "I am stronger than you think. Now... Let's go have that evening you promised me." She grinned and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek, then pulled him up form the meeting table. She was not going to let him even start to doubt her ability to go into combat.

Jace smirked at her challenge, kissing her gently before nodding, nudging her as he stood. "Come on. We better go with them, get willa for our night of babysitting."He said grinning as he realized that he was going to get the most perfect evening, spending time with willa, and a evening with scarlet. Perfect.Slipping a hand through hers as they headed for norah's rooms.

Haymitch sighed before smiling a little,"I know you are.And I wasn't going to suggest it."he said leaning over to press a kiss to her forehead, slipping a arm around her as they left the room, heading for their own before looking at jace and scarlet."Be prepared, willa's not stopped talking about her fish in days." "It's a good fish.A perfect find."Jace said snickering because it amused him so much that haymitch had spent two weeks tearing out his hair trying to find the fish perfect for his adopted daughter.

Sienna grnned as she headed downstairs to get ryan before heading back to peeta's room, smiling as she walked in, the sleepy baby cuddled against her chest before frowning when she realized peeta wasn't there. Having left him there, she'd assumed he'd be there. Maybe he went for dinner. Sighing sadly at the idea of not being able to tell him the good news right away, she settled down to wait for him to return.

Sienna's father scowled at the teenager in front of him, anger showing in his eyes as he studied peeta."How dare you take her away from me?I love her. You don't deserve her."He shoved the man a little, still upset that the teen had beaten him up so badly the month before, and after a month of being denied any contact with either his daughter or grandson, he was pissed."You just keep getting her killed."He scowled."cant you just leave her alone?"

(okay, I couldn't help it. A dramatic moment to make peeta even more leery about asking her to marry him. :))

Norah walked into Willa's room, waking her up from her nap. As soon as she knew that she was about to go spend time wit Scar and Mushy, she had a smile on her face. Norah dressed her in a little purple outfit and pulled her red hair into pigtails before carrying her into the room where everyone else was in. "Scar! Mushy!" Willa squealed, bouncing her mother's arms. She pointed over to the little bowl on the coffee table where the little gold fishy swam in circles. "Fish! See! I love my fishy..." Norah smirked and put Willa on her feet as she packed the little girl's over night bag. "And remember, she's allergic to bananas. Oh, and if you take her swimming, don't forget the floaties. They're in her bag. She's scared of the D-A-R-K, so don't forget to keep a lamp on..." She bit her lip, handing Scarlet the bag and looking extremely nervous at the idea of her baby sleeping away from home. Especially after she was kidnapped by Snow. Stepping back, she leaned into Haymitch for support.

Peeta looked at the other man, anger spreading across his face. However, there was a little hurt in his eyes at well. What her father said was exactly what had been running trough his mind for the past month; that he didn't deserve Sienna. "After I saw you tearing her clothes off?" he growled. "There is no way in HELL I'd let you near her or my son. You're a sick man, and you won't manipulate me into letting you have her. I can't even imagine what you did to her before we met..." He shuddered at the idea, clenching his fists.

Jace grinned a little looking amused as he followed her finger, doing the senseable thing and leaning down to look at the fishy."IT's a very pretty fish."He said seriously smiling as norah handed scarlet the bag, smiling a little."We're not keeping her forever norah, we're capable taking care of her."He said kissing her cheek, "Even in the D-A-R-K."He said leaning down to pick up willa, settling her on his hip, kissing her head. Haymitch smiled looking slightly amused at listening to her fuss over them, not bothering to fuss knowing that the almost parents who wanted a child so badly, were going to be obsessively attentive to whatever willa needed."They know where to find us if they need anything. Now say goodbye, so we can have our dinner."He muttered wrapping a arm around her waist.

"Ah, but I didn't nearly get her killed, and you've nearly killed her yourself. You don't deserve her."The man growled, if he couldn't convince peeta to let her go, or find sienna alone, he was going to make sure neither of them could be happy with each other. Smirking a little as he stepped closer, his hands wrapping in the other's shirt, "She's good in bed isn't she?Such a pretty little slut to do your bidding. No wonder she clings to you, you're offering to take care of her. Thats all she wants."The man laughed shoving the teen away from him before walking away, leaving before peeta got enough brains together to start a fight. Rushing away and getting lost in the underground area to make sure peeta couldn't follow him.

Scarlet sighed and put the bag on her shoulder, then grabbed Jace's hand. "She will be fine, Norah," she murmured, smiling happily. "We lover her to death. We'd never let anything happen to her." Norah sighed and nodded, walking over to press a kiss to Willa's forehead and give her a tight hug. "I love you, Baby. Be good, okay? I'll see you in the morning." Willa nodded, seeming content to leave with Scarlet and Jace. Of course, this didn't help Norah's case. She just hated letting her baby leave... Willa held her arms out to Haymitch. Norah smirked a bit and looked over at him.

Peeta stood in the hall for a moment, fuming and looking as sad as he did angry. He swallowed, clenching his fists as she walked back to his room and saw Sienna with the baby. He offered her a smile, though it was tense, and he walked over to sit in the chair. "Hey," he murmured, running a hand through his hair ut of frustration. He was trying to not let her see that he was upset, but he was failing miserably. "How was the meeting?"

Haymitch smiled a little as he hugged her, pressing a kiss to her forehead."I'll se you in the morning.We'll have breakfast together okay?"He said smiling a little as he watched the three leave, looking amused as he picked up norah kissing her slowly."Now. However shall I make you not worry??"He muttered nuzzling the woman a little,"Do you want to eat irst or..."he trailed off giving her a amused smile.

Sienna looked up rom where she was playing with a sleepy ryan, mother and child laying on the bed playing with one of his bright blue rubber balls, frowning a little as she looked at Peeta, tilting her head a little. Trying to figure out what was wrong, and trying to figure out how to ask without upsetting him anymore."Good."She said answering his question, a smile dimpling her cheek."Coin's got everything ready. We're going after snow. Well.They are. We get to work in the field hospital helping those who are hurt."She said because it was a given someone would get hurt in a envasion of the captiol. Sitting up on her elbow as she absently rolled the ball back to ryan as he pushed it at her, she studied her lover."What's wrong?"She asked a silver fo fear showing in her eyes, no matter how she tried to stop it, she ouldn't stop being afraid of him. But more then anything else, she looked worried about him.

Norah smirked up at him and sighed. "It's hard not to worry. She's my little girl. You'll be acting the same way one day when she leaves to go on a date," she murmured, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him in to a kiss. She grinned and rolled her eyes, loving the attention. It was a good feeling to have a man that was normally so withdrawn opening up to her, and his concern for her was touching. "Oh, no. No Sir," she said, pushing him away. "You are going to take me to this private dinner you promised. No dessert until after." She poked him in the chest at that, teasing him.

Peeta looked up at her through miserable, tired eyes. "I ran into your low life father," he grumbled, running a hand through his blond hair. Not wanting her to think he was mad at her, he stood and moved over to the bed, laying behind her and smiling softly at Ryan. He grabbed the little blue ball and rolled it to the little boy, who was sitting up, even if he looked like he was going to eventually fall over with sleepiness. He was definitely a stubborn little guy. "Hey, Bud, aren't you sleepy?" Peeta murmured, smiling lightly. He leaned down to kiss Sienna's cheek, trying hard to hide his concern for her father's words.

"That's easy to solve.She wont date."Jace said simply looking pleased with himself for the solution and ignoring haymitch's snort of laughter.Haymitch smirked a little looking down at the woman in his arms, tilting his head a little before nodding."but deserts the best part of dinner. WE should eat it first."he said smiling as he blushed ever so slightly walking into the adjoining room, stepping into the softly light dinner that had been prepared or them both."My lady, your dinner."

Sienna tensed at his words, pain showing in her face,"Ah, well that explains the mood. Anyone would be in a bad mood after seeing him."She said pain showing in her voice, because it hurt so badly to know her father would never be able to be in her life. Sighing softly as she leaned back against him as he played with ryan she smiled as ryan sleepily rolled the ball back.Sienna let the conversation die for awhile, letting him pretend he could hdie he was worried about something, while she smiled as ryan eventually dropped off to sleep, clutching the ball and a fistful of sienna's hair.Looking over at peeta she rolled on her side to face him,gently nuzzling him a little."So...do you want to tell me what's worrying you so much?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom