Fake Illusions

Draco chuckled a little and shook his head at the flinch, gently stroking her cheek. "i'm sorry." he muttered softly kissing her gently and letting her pull away, not wanting to frighten her again. both boys grinned as they took her hands, each one kissing her cheek before they headed out to Draco's car, a small, but elegant thing, just Draco's style. they grinned as they headed into the club and Harry was already half drunk y the time Cersei decided to dance. he was very much enjoying all the attention, sharing kisses but offering nothing more like he normally did. before he'd fucked Draco, he would already have a line of people waiting to fuck him, now all they where getting where kisses, it was clear that though he was flirting, his heart was set on Draco and Cersei. Draco was ignoring all attempts at flirting, and most of the clubbers had given up on him as 'bad game' and moved on to Harry and Cersei instead.

Harry giggled as he was yanked off the bar stools and draco grinned as he followed her groaning as she kissed him, gasping as her mouth settled on his pulse Harry whining as his hard length was pressed into her body, too drunk to have self control he gripped her hips and humped her in some drunken semblance of a naughty dance, Draco smirking a little. "you'll... have to wait,.. and see..." Draco muttered, shuddering as she touched and teased his neck, feeling his legs going week as he ran his hands down her sides. "you'd better be careful, Harry's drunk enough he might cum in his pants of you let him do that for long." unlike usually, there was little jealousy in his voice, in fact it almost sounded like he wanted to see Harry cum just from humping Cer. Draco hated to admit it, but he was just as kinky and 'dirty' as Harry was. "mmm your... going to make ME cum if you keep teasing my neck like that you little Vixen." he groaned reaching down and groping her ass as Harry reached up and gently massaged her breasts. both boys where running hot and heavy, it was going to be up to Cer to make them stop when she wanted them to.

"You do realize you've been flirted with.Draco, you used to be good at this game."Cersei teased amused because draco seemed so intent on ignoring the flirting. While harry seemed to be intent on kisses but leaving it at that. Which confused and interested her. Cersei shuddered little, pressing closer to draco, which pressed harry tigher against them because he followed er closer, feeling a little weak in her knees as she felt harry pressing against her."Oh and your not kinky enough to not want him to?"She muttered breathing over his neck, teeth nipping at his skin as she raised her head, looking like a swimmer coming up from ir as she panted, shuddering in their arms.Looking around them she realized that yes, they could do this on the floor, then...a slow smirk, a look crossing her fae as she studied the blond in front of her. Wondering just how far he'd let her go before he came to his senses. Whimpering softly to herself as she felt harry's pants sticking to her skirt, making it ride up a little higher, the boots high enough that even that small motion put his pants almost the only material between them.

"You don't sound that jealous."She muttered sounding amused as she slipped her arms around him,pressing him closer,so the long lines of their bodies were pressed head to foot, the motion of harry humping against her pressing her tigher against draco."Are you so disappointed I'm a vixen?"She purred sinking her teeth into the skin along his neck, trembling a little as she waited to see what he'd do, raising his head to blink at him, looking nervous.Because she wanted them, and she was scared if she pulled away even just long enough to go to the bathroom, then it wouldn't happen.Tht she would lose her nerve on this.

Draco shrugged a little. "i was never much for flirting after the streets." he admitted smiling a little. "their just too boring these days." he admitted chuckling a little as he was pulled tighter to her, smirking a little. "oh yeah... i wanna see his face when he cums... i missed it before, he had me on all fours." draco admitted having the grace to blush. he groaned eagerly as she nipped at his flesh, shuddering eagerly. he liked pain, in moderation of course, biting mostly, he loved to be bitten. he smirked a little, panting softly. "i can't be jealous of Harry." he whispered kissing her eagerly, Harry shuddering behind her as he pressed tighter against her, not even trying to hide that he was dry fucking her now, Draco whining eagerly as she bit his neck, gasping hard as he shuddered, his face going bright red as he made a strangled, pleasured sound, trembling as his legs nearly gave out as he came in his own pants, panting hard through thick full lips as Harry whimpered and whined, following Draco's orgasm, humping her happily before smiling, both men reacting very differently to their 'accidental' orgasms, Harry with happy sounds, Draco with utter mortification. "i... sorry i... i..." Draco tried to stammer. "it's just been so long...." he muttered rubbing the back of his head, looking so embarrassed.

"...i'm going to.. er... go clean up." Draco decided grabbing harry and dragging him off as well to clean them both up before returning quickly to Cersei so she wasn't left alone for too long, Harry grinning as he kissed her neck, running his hands along her inner thighs. "your turn?" he offered smiling a little. "i'll... only use my tongue." he purred trailing his tongue along the shell of her ear, Draco smirking a little. "it only seems fair." he agreed watching her with heat still in his eyes, now that he was over his horror he was intending on ruthlessly teasing her like she had teased them. even if he had to take her home to do it, Harry was drunk enough.

"Hmm thats what you get for enjoying being the girl."She purred laughing a little.Laughing as she realized what they'd done, eat in that look as she leaned ack from draco,gently touching his fce,pulling him into a chaste kiss,"You shouldn't have let it be so long."She muttered nuzzling him before wtching them go. Shivering as he touched her, leaning back against hrry's chest head n his shulder as she swallowed."Oh, and where are you putting your tongue?"She muttered turning her head to kiss Harry slowly before pulling away, blushing as she looked around the club."C-can we go home?"She asked softly, leaning into drco's chest, hiding her face. As much as she enjoyed teasing them, enjoyed playing this game, she knew if she didn't clear her head enough to get them home they were going to end up on the floor, fucking as the clothes came off."Lets go."She said twisting away from them, hoping they'd at least get to the car. The car they could magic into giving them a bed, and tinting the windows so no one could see them.

"How drunk are you?"She said looking t hrry as they headed for the door, looking amused as harry and draco followed her, laughing softly as she winced at the near silence outside the club, panting because she knew they weren't going to make it home. Maybe.They had to get ome."Come on.I want a bed, and to see you two working together."She purred as she nuzzled them both, grinning as she ran for the car.

Draco chuckled a little and shook his head. "i didn't enjoy it!" he protested playfully, smirking a little. "Harry sure did though, good lord." he complained almost affectionately as he kissed her gently. "after i was done with stripping, i never let anyone touch me in that manner again." he admitted softly. "i did it for survival, now i will only do it for love." he admitted his voice a lustful whisper, voice hoarse with passion, lust, and love.Harry just giggled as he nuzzled her, kissing her back before leaning forward to whisper in her ear, telling her exactly where he was going to put his tongue with a lot of blushfull details. Draco chuckled and nodded, ushering them both out the door, Harry whining and complaining that he wanted to stay and dance some more, but moving where Draco moved him too without a struggle.

"i!... am NOT!.... Drunk!" Harry protested pointing at her, Draco snorting. "potter you had fifteen shots in the span of an hour... your drunk." Draco stated simply as Harry scowled at the other. "am not! i am perfectly stoned!" "sober." "i said that!" he complained as they raced for the car, Draco laughing at Cersei's words, his eyes shiny with lust and desire as Harry made her get in the back with him, Draco's fingers tapping the windows, tinting them dark so no one could look in as Harry dove his face into her crotch, gasping in fake mortification. "why Cer! your not wearing any underwear!" Harry teased, his tongue working the edges of her cunt playfully, Draco groaning as he watched every chance he got, prolonging the drive a lot more than he needed to while Harry teased Cer.

"You know you enjoyed it."She teased looking amused.Shivering as draco's voice ghosted over her ear, whimpering softly in pleasure nearly melting into his arms as the man whispered to her. Laughing because harry protested."You're so drunk, I'm not sure your going to be good at this."She muttered, moaning as hrry pressed his face into her crotch, whimpepring quietly as she squirmed."Your taking longer then you need to."Cersei growled at draco, pressing back into her seat as she tried to relax. Whimpering in pleasure as she ran her fingers through harry's air. Cumming with a soft scream as draco parked."That...that was mean..."She muttered whining as she nearly fell out of the car in her rush to get upstairs. Disappearing into the dark salon with a excited laughter, shedding clothes as she did.

By the tme she made it to the upstairs, she was wearing only her boots, something slutty and becoming about the girl waiting for them standing in her boots. Smirking as she watched draco push open the door that she'd closed in her rush to get inside, she smirked as she pounced on him, kissing him like he was the air and she was drowning, pressing that long lean body into his clothed one.

Draco smirked a little. "i so did." he purred chuckling a little as she melted into his arms, panting eagerly as Harry scowled at her. "i'll show... you. not good!" he growled, teasing her flesh without mercy, offering her no relief, or release until they where close to the house, purring as she screamed her release, Draco moaning eagerly as he watched her, Harry growling as he eagerly lapped up her juices. "how was that for 'not very good!?" Harry demanded smirking drunkenly at her as Draco laughed. "yes, i was taking longer than i needed to, and it wasn't mean at all, you got to cum didn't you?" he asked smirking a little as he watched her race off he laughed again and helped Harry up the stairs, the brunette too drunk to walk on his own. both of them froze at the sight of her standing there in only her boots, both of them trembling in delight, their cock's springing to full attention, Draco dropping harry as he tangled his fingers in her hair and kissed her like she was his very life, Harry moving over tot eh bed and ripping the covers off, leaving nothing but pristine sheets for them to play on, draco and Harry both leading her onto the bed.

there was no taking turns, they both attacked her naked body with teeth, tongues and sucking mouths, running all over until she was slick all over with their spit, not giving her a moments rest until they suddenly started stripping each other, sloppily kissing one another as they ripped each others clothes off, it was suddenly a dominance struggle to see who got to screw Cersei first. Harry won, leaving a massive hickey on Draco's neck in the process, the man shivering as he watched, both of them alive with passion as Harry kissed Cersei hard, muttering protection spells under his breath, at least he wasn't drunk enough to forget those, and then he was moving, slowly into her with loud moans and groans, twitching wildly deep inside of her as he gasped and panted eagerly, kissing her neck while Draco suckled her breasts and played with her clit with skilled fingers, both of them moaning eagerly, happily taking their turns pleasuring Cersei.

Cersei laughed softly, stroking harry's hair."Hmm that was nice."She muttered looking amused as she looked over at draco, rolling her eyes at draco's words.Because it had been nice, and she wasn't about to encourage him to tease, he already did it enough as it is. Cersei moaned as draco's fingers tangled in her hair, swallowing hard as she leaned back into their hands, whimpering softly because it felt so...odd and nice all at once. And it didn't bother her at all, that her first sex with harry would be like this, it seemed right. Cersei moaned, laughing in delight as they fought, finding it amusing and hot to watch them. Relaxing even more when she realized harry wasn't drunk enough to not use protection, which meant he was aware enough he wouldn't hurt her. Shivering as she squirmed under their attentions, boot heels digging to harry's ass as she held him, urging him on.

Craning her neck to look at draco she smirked when she realized how close he was, straining her neck to reach she smirked, running her tongue over his familiar length, moaning because it felt so good to be able to do this again, taste the familiar taste of apples and sugar on his skin. Moaning as she tried to play with him as they both pinned her to bed, gasping as her orgasm took her by surprise, her teeth grazing over draco's cock as she drew away so she wouldn't hurt him, orgasming and holding onto them both as if they'd be the last things in the world."Harry!"She screamed, sinking her teetht into his shoulder, twitching as she tried to calm her racing heart.

Harry smirked a little and nodded. "damn right it was." he growled chuckling a little as Draco smirked, both of them happily paying her all the attention they could. Harry wasted no time pinning Draco tot eh bed and sucking on his neck to make him useless for a few short moments so he could have his way with Cersei, so needy that he never realized he could mount draco once he was in Cer, it sort of defeated the purpose of having sex with her after all. he kissed her eagerly and let her force him into her, crying out in delight as he felt her tight slick wetness, Draco moaning loudly as he felt her tongue on his cock, moving closer and groaning eagerly, letting her play with him, shivering hard as he struggled not to buck into her mouth. he cried out in delight as her teeth scraped his flesh and Harry groaned as he felt her clenching around him, riding through her orgasm panting eagerly as he cried out in delight as she bit him, leaning into it with delighted whimpers as he shivered and shuddered as blood dotted along her teeth as he came hard, spilling deep inside of her, pulling away to let Draco have his turn, panting hard as he kissed her eagerly as Draco settled over her, enjoying his sloppy seconds as he slid deep inside of cersei, muttering his own protection charms, making sure that she was protected from him as well as he slowly thrust into her, Harry purring happily as he kissed and licked her all over again, teasing breasts and nipples and neck, teasing her lips with his own as he ran his fingers through her hair, enjoying the lazy after orgasm pleasure as he teased her, both of them wanting her to cum one more time.

Cersei shuddered a little as she turned her head, resting her head in harry's lap, watching draco through the fall of her hair, with those lazy eyes that only a few orgasms would get someone. Shivering as the blond thrust into her, loose but oh so wet, whimpering as she felt him sliding into her, her heels digging into his ass, much like harry, he'd have marks in the morning. Smiling lazily as she looked up at her once lover, now again lover, drawing him down for a slow kiss, enjoying him again."IO love you."She muttered eyes going wide as her back bowed, the world going white edged as she came again, nails clawing at draco's back, and when she was afraid of clawing him up to badly, she clawed up her own arms as she clung to him.

Blinking stupidly as she came back to herself she groaned, shoving a little at draco's shoulder, realizing the man had collapsed on top of her."Crushing me...so fat now..."She teased turning her head that was still resting on harry to kiss the blond slowly. To lazy, so lazy to do more. Looking like a well contented cat curled up between them.

Draco cried out in delight as he felt her nails digging into his flesh, drawing blood in long, wonderful scratches, drawing blood. "yessss." he hissed, the pain throwing him over the edge, spilling deep into her with a shuddering as he collapsed onto her, his back bleeding, his cock leaking, both boys nuzzling her as they relaxed and fell asleep. in the morning Draco was in the hall bathroom, talking to Angel, both of them taking care of each others back, Harry smiling as he kissed Cersei awake, nuzzling her neck and face. "mmm morning." he muttered softly. "a question... did last night really happen or am i going to be smacked for touching you like this?" he asked smirking a little as he gently squeezed her breast, smirking a little as Draco laughed as he walked in. "Potter don't be a dork, you where drunk, but not that drunk... does anyone else need medical attention?" he asked smirking a little as he set a bag on the floor. "Timmy came back with presents for all of us too." he admitted Harry smirking.

"a present from Timmy... why does that sound bad and wrong all at the same time?" he asked smirking a little as he shook his head and accepted his present. "oooh i LIKE it!" it was a sexy costume all in leather and spandex, a dominate costume, Draco chuckled as he handed Cersei her's, it was a naughty nurse outfit. Harry had to laugh a little. "and here Draco's the one doing all the doctoring." he teased chuckling as Draco dumped out onto the bed three packages of fancy condoms, a cock pump, two cock plugs, cock rings, nipple clamps, chains, collars, and a flogger, Harry staring wide eyed at all of the many many toys. "...well..." "he went a little haywire, yeah he does that sometimes." Draco admitted with a small laugh. "i usually throw them out but if you want to keep some of them go for it." he promised smirking a little. "and before you ask, no the thing i asked Timmy to get for me is not in there." he stated with a laugh as he threw Harry's pants at his face while the man made faces at him.

Cersei whined a little as she gave him that long blink, kissing him a little as she leaned back to look at him."Yes it happened."She said pressing her face against harry's shoulder, flushing as she looked at draco, swallowing hard as she sighed. More then harry having sex with draco embarassed her, because it'd been so long since she'd had his attention, that she found it discerning. Shivering as she pulled the blanket up around her she leaned forward to look at the presetns."It does sound wrong doesn't it?"She said sounding amused as she looked t the outfits, looking amused as she studied them."Hmm I dunno, maybe I'll play nurse and clean up his arms."She said before laughing at the rest.

"A little haywire?Draco, I haven't seen most of this crap since I cleaned out blaise's closet."She sid before grinning looking up at him. Pouting when she realized draco's thing wasn't in there."WEll, what was it?"She asked slipping out of the bed and dressing, standing up to wrap her arms around the blond."HAve you had a shower yet?"She asked blushing, just a light dusting across her nose. Because one of her favorite things hd alwys been to get shower together.Even if they didn't have sex, she enjoyed getting wet nd slippery with him. And she wanted just a few minutes alone with him, because it was draco.

Harry smiled a little and nodded. "good." he muttered happily. "because that was the best damn fucking i've ever had." he admitted grinning happily. "are we gonna do it again?" he asked smiling a little. "it doesn't have to be soon, but i would like to do that again." he admitted with a small smile. "i think he healed them already, besides you scratched his back, not his arms." he teased smiling a little. "he liked it before you start fretting." he promised smiling a little as he opened his package, chuckling a little. "it's wonderful, he does have a good taste for people doesn't he?" he asked grinning a little as he pulled out the leather jacket and examined it, ignoring the toys. he'd used them all at one point or another.

"...you cleaned out Blaise's closet?" Draco asked lookign a little horrified before he chuckled a little. "you poor, poor woman." he muttered with a grin as Harry snuggled into the pillow and bed. "mmm you two have a shower, i'm going to bed again." he muttered with a grin as Draco chuckled a little. "Harry still doesn't like showering with people?" Harry didn't like being naked at all unless he was having sex. sometimes he didn't even get undressed for that, he had too many scars, that he felt too self conscious about. he didn't like people touching them, or looking at them, and people always asked where he got them. Cersei was one of the few people he was alright with touching the scars, especially when they ached and burned. it helped that Cersei and Draco already knew where most of them came from but Harry still didn't like to be naked in front of them unless they where sleeping or fucking.

Cersei blushed,"Yes.We'll do it again."She said blushing as she smiled at him,"Ah well maybe I'll scratch up his arms so I can heal him."She said realizing belatedly that it had been her arms that she'd scratched up. Blushing at harry's assurance that draco liked it. Looking amused as se looked at harry's present, laughing softly."Yea, he does."She said grinning at draco's words."Yes, feel bad for me. Blaise laughed his ass off."She said before nodding a little, kissing draco again."No he doesn't.Hell.."She stopped blushing hard as she realized that she'd been about to admit that after he 'died' she hadn't functioned to the point that she couldn't even shower without help.Nuzzling draco she smiled pulling away, heading for the bathroom.

"Is angel still here?"She asked as she shut the door behind him, blushing a little as she started to undress. Even if they weren't having sex in the shower, it embarassed er a little about having someone that wasn't harry in the apartment. Turning on the shower she sighed softly at the steam that started raising, she loved her showers almost burning hot. Smiling as she stepped into it, she relaxed, closing her eyes.Just baskig in the knowledge that she was showering with draco, had amazing sex, and she got to spend the day with draco.

he smiled happily and nodded a little. "you should scratch up his arms, be a baaad kitty." he teased picking something up out of the pile of sex toys and setting it on her head, a pair of fluffy kitty ears, laughing a little. "i laughed too actually." Harry admitted smirking a little. "she lost a bet." he explained as Draco lifted an eyebrow, the blond snorting a little. "Cer. your such a terrible gambler... really." he complained affectionately Draco smiling at Harry who ignored them, shaking his head a little as he brushed a kiss across Harry's forehead. "sleep well Harry, your going back to writing after this?" "yup.... just as soon as i get rid of this killer hangover..." Draco laughed and followed Cersei out into the shower, smiling as he nuzzled her. "i missed this." he admitted softly. "holding you... seeing you." he ran his nose along her hair and chuckled. "no, Angel left as soon as i healed the marks on his back." Draco admitted smiling a little. "he's the whipping boy at the strip club, he loves it but he can't go hooking with marks on him like that so i have to heal him every Friday." he admitted shaking his head. "the shop is closed too so Timmy isn't here either." he admitted smiling at her as he kissed her gently.

he liked his showers like Cer did, piping hot, full of steam, Harry did too, but it would be a while before he could bear to join them, he loved them, he knew they wouldn't stare but he was still nervous. he smiled as he started washing her, kissing her neck gently, as if nothing had ever changed. "i was a little afraid you where going to be pissed when you woke up this morning." he admitted smiling a little. "we where all a little drunk... i was worried i'd taken advantage last night." he admitted kissing her ear gently. "i was hoping our second 'first time' would have been a little more romantic." he admitted with a small chuckle, shaking his head a little. "maybe we should do something tonight? i'll break out the candle's, Harry can sing." he teased, grinning impishly. the last time they'd used candles hot wax had spilled all down Draco's back and ass because they'd rolled over them. and both of them had heard harry sing once and they'd gone deaf for a day. not as romantic as you;d think. "i am planning something tonight though." he admitted with a smug little smirk. "something i'm certain you and Harry are going to like." he teased kissing her gently.

Cersei laughed blushing,"I do look adorable with cat ears."She sid twisting to look at herself in the dresser mirror, pouting at harry."I can gamble!!"she whined."Enjoy writing.I'll be in to check on you later."She said smiling as she walked out."Ahh, yes that would be a problem."She muttered kissing draco back as she shivered, swallowing hard as the other nuzzled her. She smiled as she washed him before blushing, laughing softly at that."If you wanted to be burned, I'd just do it.No candles needed."She teased nuzzling his neck, amused because draco had said it. "Oh?Something we'll like?"She said leaning back to look at him, studying the man in front of her, blinking as the mist of the shower clung to her eyelashes. Shuddering because she could imagine what draco would think they would like,but she frowned ever so slightly. Really thinking about his words, because...yes, she was a little upset their second first time hd been llike this but it hd been so nice to really get ngry over. If anything, she had been scared to be alone with draco the first time because she had missed him so desperately she wasn't sure what she'd say, or do.

"There's so many things I enjoy. Sex.kisses.Hot water."She smirked flicking water at him,stealing a kiss as she started washing her hair, turning her back on him so she could start washing her hair. Not wanting him to see just how much she'd missed him in her face. Because she knew he had a idea, either from how pissed she'd been or from harry telling him, just how much she'd missed him.But she was really afrid of what he would think of her wen he found out just how crippled she'd been for two years."Its nice to have someone for a shower again.Makes washing my hair easier."She said smiling as she let draco rinse her hair out for her, because he always did. Because it felt so nice to have someone else playing by her hair.

he laughed a little and nodded. "you do look adorable." he agreed smirking a little. "and yes you can gamble, you just lose most of the time." he admitted with a small chuckle as he nodded. "i'll write as soon as i enjoy some hot coffee." he decided with a small smile shaking his head a little as he watched them leave, wishing he didn't feel so uneasy about the terrible scars that he was covered in. Draco laughed at her comment and nodded. "i do like the sensation of being singed occasionally." he admitted with a small chuckle before smirking at her. "oh yes, you;ll enjoy it very much i think." he admitted kissing her gently before hesitating at the frown. he relaxed as she did and smirked a little. "i notice you put sex first, are you horny again?" he asked with a small chuckle as he bit her lip a little before rinsing her hair as he had always done, massaging her scalp as he did so, smiling lovingly at her. "i missed having someone to talk to." he admitted softly. "someone to sleep next to... Angel and Timmy are nice but.. neither of them are from the wizarding world and neither of them... know me." he admitted simply. "Angel being an incubus helped a little, he understood magic in a sense but... i missed you." he admitted softly. "i missed Harry." he admitted sighing a little. "i almost went back... so many times." he admitted swallowing thickly. "and then i remembered what Father was going to do to you.... and i didn't..." he sighed a little. "i'm ruining the mood again i'm sorry..." he muttered wrapping his arms around her and closing his eyes, simply enjoying her form against his. "maybe i'll let you see what i asked Timmy to get me later?" he offered smirking a little as he shook his head. "maybe we can even tear Harry away from his computer for long enough to see too." he admitted with a small grin. "he'll find it funny as hell."

Cersei blushed looking up at him, swallowing hard as she sighed softly leaning back into his arms as she closed ehr eyes."No.Just thinking to hard."She said resting her head on his shoulder, twisting around to lean against him, sighing softly."I missed you."She swallowed nodding a litlte at that, knowing that he missed them helped. She laughed softly, reaching up to touch his face, drawing him down for a kiss before just leaning against him, because she just enjoyed skin toucing skin."....I couldn't...function. Not well. Not by myself."She swallowed hard, tears stinging her eyes and hoping he'd mistake them just for the shower."I missed you so much it was crippling.I couldn't....I just couldn't move on, because every time I tried, I remembered that you were supposed to be there with me."She said swallowing hard, because she didn't know what else to say, biting her lip because she hadn't meant to say that,but she had and she trembled a little to see what he'd say. Swallowing again as she drew away from draco she laughed softly, avoiding his eyes because she couldn't stand to see if he thought less of her for not being strong enoough to survive. Smiling as she turned off the shower, climbing out and starting to dry off, nodding."Yes I want t see. And I'll pull him away. He always listens to me when I tell him to take a break."She said smiling as she dressed, looking cutely adorable in her jeans and one of draco's shirts. Like harry, draco's clothes represented safety for her, and she'd always been known to steal their clothes if she needed the comfort.

he chuckled a little and shook his head a little. "i think all three of us have a tendency to do that." he admitted smiling at her before blinking, astonished at her admission, smiling a little as he nuzzled her. "and that's why Harry saw your underwear." he mused smiling a little. "now that all makes sense." he admitted with a small chuckle, kissing her neck. "oh love i'm so sorry i did that to you." he whispered softly. "i'm so sorry..." he muttered stroking her hair, letting her pull away, swallowing thickly. "i never thought my...death, would affect you like that... i was foolish.. and stupid." he admitted softly. "i'm so glad Harry was there for you." he admitted softly pulling her over to make her look at him, looking down at her, eyes filled with pain as he bent down and kissed her intently, hating that he had caused her so much pain. "i will never leave you again, this i promise you." he whispered softly as he gently nuzzled her neck before smiling and leading her out of the room and into the bedroom, reaching into his closet and pulling something out. it was a pair of... no, it was a thong, a leather thong.

"this is what he got me." Draco admitted with a grin as he slid them on, the leather undies cupping him perfectly. "i wore them when i was stripping and they where so damn comfortable that i just kept wearing them even off stage." he admitted blushing a little, a bit embarrassed. "i either wear these or go without." which explained why he hadn't been wearing any underwear last night. he smirked as he wiggled his bare ass at the other before pulling on his black slacks and one of his button up shirts like he always wore. wearing a simple T-Shirt was simply beyond something Draco could let himself be seen in, even if he was by himself. "we'll let Harry work until nightfall, my surprise doesn't work well in the daytime." he admitted smirking rather wickedly, that was either a very good thing, or a very, very bad thing. i guess they would find out when the sun set what Draco was up to.

Cersei blushed burying her face against his neck, not about to admit to having forced the shower shy harry to shower with her because she wouldn't do it herself. She'd had days when she just walked through the house, and not even remember what she'd done. Hell she had a scar over her palm where she'd lost track of what she'd been doing and rested her hand on the stove, not moving until her skin had started to burn.She wasn't about to mention it, unless he noticed, or asked harry.He didn't know just how badly she hadn't functioned. "You were foolish."She said sighing a little as she kissed him back before letting go of him, turning away and following him out of the bathroom because she didn't want to show him the mistrust in her eyes.She wanted to believe, more then anything else, she wanted to believe he wouldn't leave. But having been hurt so much when she trusted him, she wasn't able to trust easily again.

Cersei stared starting to look as she looked at them.Swallowing hard as she blushed, realizing just how perfect those undies were. "Well.That answers why you didn't have any undies on last night."She said still staring at his ass even as he dressed, swallowing hard again."OOkay."She said studying him wondering what he was planning before smiling shyly."So. Since he's working. What are we doing today?"She said with a slight purr to the words,"Though you should probably work today."She mused already heading for the door.

he smiled a little and kissed her forehead. "i love how adorable you are when you blush." he whispered affectionately smiling at her as he kissed the blush on her nose with an impish grin. "when am i not foolish my love?" he asked curiously, teasing her gently as he dried his hair with a towel, walking through the hall completely naked and not caring in the least, smirking as he noticed that Harry was gone, working already. Harry was more OCD about his books than Draco was about his appearance. he laughed a little at her comment about his lack of underwear last night and he offered her a smirk. "well, honestly i had an idea that Harry was going to end up with one or both of us naked last night and he has a tendency to tear clothes." he admitted. "these things are expensive." he admitted with a shake of his head. "i wasn't about to let him break my underwear." he admitted sulking a little. "i mean, he has no taste in good clothes." he whined a little before smirking at her.

"my shop is always closed Friday Saturday and Sunday." he admitted simply. "the days where so slow that there was no point in keeping the shop closed... i do take a few walk ins when i don't have company." he admitted smiling a little. "and i do a special for some of the disabled to come in during closed hours so they don't get trampled during the usually busy as hell weekdays." he admitted smiling a little at her. "so i'm all yours today." he admitted. "unless of course Harry decides to stop writing anytime soon." he admitted with a small chuckle as he watched her, his head tilted. "why don't we do something you want to do?" he suggested smiling a little. "after all, Harry took us to the bar last night, we should take you somewhere fun too. they have a zoo opening up, and i think there might be a carnival in town...

"You didn't know I'd missing you."She muttere looking amused as he walked out of the room. Laughing as he said that, shaking her head as she crossed the room."Aww.More concerned about your clothes then you'd be about me being seduced."She teased nuzzling him ""Awww you do communtiy things. Now thats something I never thought I'd see a malfoy do."She teased leaning over to kiss him, blushing as she thought about what she wanted to do, because she always loved the zoo and the park."Lets go to the zoo."She muttered nuzzling him, sighing softly as she looked at him,runing her hands over the body under the clothes. Loking amused that he wanted to do something she wanted. IT was cute, and something he'd always done.Grinning as they got ready to go."You know potter's going to be working all day. He wont stop until we drag him out to eat. Lets go to the zoo for a few hours, and by the time we get back it'll be time for lunch, or a early dinner."She said smiling softly.

When they got to the zoo she slid her hand into draco's, before shifting, wrapping her arm around his waist, wanting to be a normal couple again,just together."I've missed having a full day of your attention.Harry's good,but he's OCD about books.You, I drag out soewhere and I'm guarnteeed to have your full attention."She said laughing quietly as she nuzzled him.

he smiled a little. "i didn't know for sure but... i hoped." he admitted softly. "i hoped that you missed me a little bit." he admitted looking a bit sheepish before he laughed a little. "i want you to be happy." he admitted smirking a little. "even if that means i have to share with Potter." he admitted chuckling a little. "though, he does cheat." he grumbled touching the massive hickey on his neck. he smiled a little as he nodded. "i do do the community thing." he admitted with a small chuckle. "no one else in this damn town does, someone has to have morals." he admitted smiling at her as he kissed her gently. "the zoo then." he agreed smiling a little. "honestly potters more OCD about his books than i am about you." he teased. though that remained to be seen, when they had been dating in high school Draco had been so focused on her, that he often ignored class entirly to make her cute little flowers out of his parchment... with his hands.

he smiled as he walked around with her, grinning as he bought food to feed the animals, laughing as he fed the bears, watching them stand up on their hind legs to get closer to the falling food, smiling at Cersei as he kissed her gently, taking her tot he Red panda's and handing her the food. "follow me." he ordered smiling a little as he led her to a door that said 'authorized personnel only.' and went in, talking to a man there, the guy laughing and nodding as he accepted a small roll of bills from Draco, who held his hand out to her and led her inside. "the Red Panda's are tame." he explained smiling at her. "so we can go in for a small fee." he admitted stepping into the enclosure and laughing as one of the red fluffy creatures fell onto his shoulders. "they know me." he admitted smiling at her. "i used to come here every Friday... they reminded me of you." he admitted stroking the ears of one of them while another tried to climb her leg, wanting the bag of bread that she was holding.

"Potter always cheats. I have a bit mark around my nipple."She said sulking a little, loking amused because it amused her that it had been harry not darco to set his teeth so hard into her breast that she had a perfect bruise of his teeth."Ah, well you have plenty of morals for the rest of us."She teased looking amused blushing at that."Oh no, I don't think anyone could be so OCD as you giving me flowers...in potions class. That was recklessly ocd."She teased ginning t him.

Cersei giggled a little as she followed him into the panda enclosure, looking around her, and petting the small animal as it climbed her, feeding the bread to him."Oh, you missed be being fluffy?"She asked raising a eyebrow, looking down t herself, before smirking stepping back as she cuddled the panda."I stopped changing after you left."She said blushing hard. "Because I could't change, because I remembered you loving me being a panda.I couldn't stand to be in that form."She said kissing draco again before sighing a little."I missed this so much."She said swallowing hard, to keep from shape shifting again. She just had to think about it, even if she wanted to cange into the panda.

he laughed, he couldn't help it he had to laugh. "i still have a bite mark on my ass from when he screwed me in the kitchen. i never took him for a biter." he admitted with another laugh as he shook his head. "me? Morals? i'm Draco Malfoy love, i don't have Morals. i just have higher standards." he teased smiling at her a little before snickering. "you loved my little origami flowers, and Snape found them fascinating even if he wouldn't say so out loud." he admitted looking amused. "i used to flick them at you so they'd bounce off your forehead." he chuckled. "because you ignored me otherwise." once Draco had frustrated her so much she'd screamed at him in Potions and gotten a detention. he made it up to her by sitting detention with her and scrubbing the cauldrons for her. that's when she'd finally given in and let him take her out on a date.

he smiled a little and shook his head. "missed all the trouble you used to get into." he admitted with a small snicker. Draco's animagi form had. horrifically, turned out to be a ferret, and many days had found them using their forms to sneak out to hogsmead and steal candy, or slip into the other dorm rooms and spy, and once even sneak into Filch's room and steal all the confiscated items and pulled a mass prank on the entire school with them. only Harry had been spared, because he'd been in the hospital wing sick with DragonPox. he kissed her gently and ran his hand through her hair. "i wish i could change what i did." he admitted softly. "but the Time Turner only lasts.... a week i think..." he admitted sighing a little. "don't change here." he warned seeing the look on her face. "there are camera's. they can't hear us but they'll see if you change." he admitted smiling as the two Red Panda's started chewing on his hair. "hey, don't eat that." he ordered tugging his silver locks free and pulling then up into a high ponytail. it was barley long enough to achieve this. "do you want to go see the other animals?" he asked smiling at her. "the Panda's are about the only one we can pay to get into, the others are all too dangerous." he admitted shaking his head.

Back
Top Bottom