Things Aren't Always What They Seem (Krys Snape and Shani)

Bellatrix's breathing increased as Severus fucked Bellatrix hard and deep. "As do you.." She replied breathelessly. Unaware that the kids heard them, she did hear the chairs fall. "Severus..? What was that?" she asked still paranoid since it only being a week that she had escaped. She was also a little tipsy, from rum and fire whiskey.

When Severus heard the loud crash from the kitchen he thought about going to check what it was but he didn't want to stop making love to Bellatrix. "Turn over, I don't want to stop but if anyone comes through that door I want to be facing them" ,he said quietly.

When Krys and Draco ran outside they went to go look for Narcissa and Lucius to warn them not to go in the house for a while. They looked down toward the beach but all they seen was the tent so they decided to walk the path by the cabin into the forest. "Merlin is everyone getting some around here but us"? Krys said rather loudly. Both her and Draco made their way back down to the beach and sat away from Stacy and Pansy's tent.

Bellatrix turned over as he said she was worried about the noise, but she also didn't want to stop. Once she was over she was ready to continue. "Alright ready when you are love." she stated softly waiting for him. She was still unaware that it was only Krys and Draco.

When Bellatrix turned over Severus slid his cock back into her and began thrusting hard, keeping an eye on things but still enjoying himself. He had no idea it was Krys and Draco that made the noise either.

As Krys and Draco sat up on a rock by the water they watched Pansy and Stacy's tent, "Maybe we should go see how they're doing"? Krys suggested. Draco shook his head, "I dunno mate they're pretty mad at us" ,he responded. "Yeah but they always forgive and forget plus I'm not saying we get back with them just have some fun during our vacation".

Bellatrix gasped as he thrusted back into her, hard. Bella began to moan yet again it felt so amazing she loved it. Though still worried but Severus was now watching so it would be alright.

He went even harder pulling her into every thrust, after a little while he realized no one was in the cabin and that it was probably one of the others that were there with him. "Mm Bellatrix you feel amazing" ,he said softly as he continued to please her.

Bellatrix was trying to stay quiet for if someone was ther, but it was becoming difficult as Severus thrusted even harder pulling her into his thrust. Bellatrix couldn't stay quiet anymore and started to moan out again, this was amazing and it was as if nothing changed like she had never left, Bella's walls started to squeeze him as he thrusted into her.

Severus groaned as Bellatrix tightened around him, he was getting close. He pushed even harder trying to throw Bellatrix over the edge before he let himself go.

Bellatrix moaned she was nearly there, As he pushed even harder into her she couldn't take it anymore. With a few more thrusts Bellatrix moaned out in pleasure as she came.

As Bellatrix came Severus lost himself as well, filling her with cum. He pushed into her hard as his seed flowed deep inside her, his hands grabbed onto her ass firmly as he came.

Bellatrix's back arched as Severus came deeply into her, She was held in place as he filled her up with his seed, breathing heavily.

Severus let go of Bellatrix and let himself fall back onto the bed before grabbing his wand and pointing it towards Bellatrix's stomach and muttering the contraceptive spell. "That was amazing as always love" ,he told her breathlessly.

Bellatrix fell to the bed as he let her go. Bellatrix could feel the spell hit her, He and her sister were the only two she trusted to use a spell on her."Yes..yes it was." Bellatrix climbed back up to her spot and laid next to him.

Bellatrix wrapped his arms around Bellatrix and pulled her into him and cuddled her. While he enjoyed making love to her, he loved holding her just as much.

Draco and Krys sat and talked a bit trying to decide if they should go and see their now ex girlfriends.

Bellatrix laid comfortably in his embrace, cuddling into him. "I love you Severus...I always have...and always will.." she stated smiling at him still trying to regulate her breath.

He closed his eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep holding her in his arms. Severus was tired after the eventful day they had but it was well worth it in his mind even with the arguments that occurred.

Bellatrix looked at Severus seeing he had fallen asleep she smiled and then drifted off herself getting some sleep she felt spent after the fighting and now mmaking love with Severus the day ended on a high note.

During Transfiguration Krys slipped a note into Hermione's book while she wasn't looking, it told her to meet Krys in the library at the usual time after dinner. Later that night Krys made her way to the library and did the usual telling the librarian to let Hermione into the restricted section. She made her way into the restricted section and sat down at the usual table and waited for Hermione.

Hermione read the note that Krys slipped into her book, it was basically what they did every night after dinner. Once she was finished with dinner Hermione went to the library nodding to the librarian and walked into the restricted section of the library. SHe saw Krys and took her normal seat. "Hey how was your weekend?"

"It was alright the only real drama was when me and Stacy broke up, she told me she cheated on me and I finally just told her I had enough" ,Krys said in response. She made herself a cup of tea and took a sip, "I tell ya though it's gonna take me time to get used to being single for possibly the rest of my life" ,she said half jokingly.

"Oh you and Stacy broke up...I'm sorry to hear that Krys." Hermione stated she felt bad. She felt bad for Krys, Stacy went and cheated on her that was low, and she knew Stacy was a wench. "You'll be fine there's always other fish in the sea...maybe not in Hogwarts but out there in the real world there are." She stated knowing it was hard for Krys to find someone, since she was gay.

"Yeah I guess you're right" ,Krys said in response. She began to read through a book then thought of something, she looked at Hermione, "I got an idea and you'll probably say no but if you don't have a date to this dance then maybe you could come with me, just as a friend though I know you like boys so I won't hit on you" ,Krys said with a cute smile on her face. "I promise we'll have fun".

Hermione made herself a cup of tea, then grabbed a book to look at. When Krys started speaking she looked up at her. Hermione thought about it a minute. "Krys...I don't know.. I mean...yeah I like boys, I wouldn't want people to have the wrong idea...but also going as friends we're from enemy houses, we're not supposed to get along..." She stated then went silent, as she thought about it. "Alright I'll go to the dance with you, as a friend." She stated smiling softly.

When Krys heard her reaction she sighed, even though she had said yes in the end Krys felt bad for even asking. She stood up and sighed, "No you're absolutely right I was stupid to even ask, hell I didn't even want to go in the first place so I think I'll just stay in the common room that night and study" ,Krys said. The last thing she wanted was for Hermione to get ripped into for showing up with her at the dance. Krys gave her a smile that was noticeably fake before turning to leave, "I'll tell the librarian you can stay so take your time" ,she told the girl before opening the door and leaving. Krys made her way a little bit down the hall before climbing into one of the windows and sitting there, she had wanted to be alone after that convo. She felt embarrassed and knew that she should've just kept her mouth shut.

Hermione felt bad now she didn't mean to over react that way but it was a shock to her that Krys would ask her of all peole to go to the dance. As it was they hid in the library just to talk to one another. "Krys..." Hermione said softly. She saw the fake smile Krys gave her, Hermione felt awful. Hermione couldn't stay there it wasn't the same without Krys, plus she felt horrible about what she had said. Not long after Krys left, she followed suit, and walked out. She should have kept her thought's to herself, she hurt Krys' feelings right after she broke up with her girlfriend. Hermione walked with her head down and sighed.She wanted to go to the dance but probably wouldn't not without a date and she didn't want to go with Ron.

Back
Top Bottom