Things Aren't Always What They Seem (Krys Snape and Shani)

"Well it can still be a nice weekend after all those girls were set straight and we're here in this lovely cabin laying on a nice soft bed, let's just forget about Stacy and Pansy and relax for the remainder of the weekend" ,Severus said in response right before he kissed her passionately.

"True...the girls excluding Krys are idiots...the cabin is beautiful...this bed is rather soft..Okay let's relax then.." She stated basically agreeing to what he was saying. Bella was caught off gaurd as he passionately kissed her, But she kissed him back just as passionately.

Severus ran his hand up her leg gently as he kissed her, when he broke the kiss he needed to catch his breath for a moment. "Merlin you are beautiful" ,he stated as he looked into Bellatrix's eyes.

Bellatrix sighed feeling his hand move up her leg while they kissed. Bellatrix was out of breath with that one kiss. Bellatrix smiled brightly, "And you're so handsome." She stated placing her hand on his cheek.

Severus smiled at her gesture, a smirk came across his face and he looked at Bellatrix, "So seeing as we're in a bed and you seem to be feeling a bit better....want to fool around as the kids would put it"? He wasn't very subtle with the way he said it but he wasn't trying to be. He smiled at her letting her know it was just a suggestion and she could deny it if she wanted.

Bellatrix smirked back at him as he wanted to fool around. "You don't like to beat around the bush...are you trying to be young again?" she asked then giggled, it was rather cute. Bella knew he wasn't trying to be subtle at all. Her smile faded and a serious cold look came to her face as she pretended to think wether she wanted to or not, just to see his reaction. "Hmm....Okay." she smiled brightly again.

"Well I can try all I want but eventually I'll have to admit that I'm as Krys and Draco would say an old fart but I can pretend to be young for a while right"? He said in response jokingly. When Bellatrix's expression went cold he began to worry as if he had said something wrong. "We don't hav...." ,he began but stopped when he seen the smirk on Bellatrix's face.

"True you can try, yes you maybe an "old fart" but you're mine, so I don't care, I'm not far behind you. I don't have to pretend to be yuong I am and always will be." She teased though her mental frame was a childs. She could see that he had become worried, it made her giggled softly. "Why would I say no, Hm?" she whispered placing her forehead to his smiling at him.

"I don't know maybe I was just awful last time we had sex that you just couldn't bare to do it again" ,he said in response right before kissing her. He pulled her into him and held her close as he kissed her.

"You've never been awful, plus we were both rusty..." She stated. Then kissed him back, her body close to his.

Severus moved his hand to grab Bellatrix's breast, "Well I guess we'll just have to keep doing it until the rust is gone" ,he said in response, a smirk across his face.

Bellatrix sighed and smiled as Severus grabbed her breast. "I guess so, That's the only way to get rid of said rust." She smirked then kissed him passionately.

Severus let his hands reach down and rub Bellatrix through her panties as she kissed him. He wasn't going to let a few snot nosed bratty girls ruin his or Bellatrix's vacation.

She continued to kiss him passionately, as his hand started to rub her, she deepened the kiss. Bella's back arched slightly as he did so, it felt so nice. Her hand went down to his pants, rubbing, and dragging her nails over his pants to tickle and help arose him.

When Bellatrix began to touch him he felt himself getting harder, she was the only woman who could excite him this much. He continued to kiss her as she rubbed him and he continued to rub her. After a few minutes he slid his hand underneath her panties and slid his fingers inside her.

Bellatrix continued to kiss him, she could feel him getting harder as she touched him. Bellatrix became wet as he rubbed her in all the right places. As he began to finger her she broke the kiss, gasping slightly. Plus she needed to breathe a moment since they had been kissing for quite a bit.

When Bellatrix broke the kiss Severus took a moment to catch his breath as well, he reached down with his free hand and undid his pants. He then took Bellatrix's hand and slid it into his boxers, "Sorry I couldn't really help it" ,he said with a smirk on his face. He continued to slide his fingers in and out of her wet pussy loving the way it felt.

Bellatrix heard his zipped and knew where her hand was going, she was a tease, so she liked to tease before actually doing something. Bella smiled as her hand was in his boxers, rubbing and dragging her nails lightly, before taking it in hand and stroking it. "I know you could resist..." She stated teasingly. Sighing as he fingered her loving the feeling.

Severus groaned with pleasure when Bellatrix began to rub his cock, he laid his head back and enjoyed her touch for a moment. He then leaned in and kissed her quickly before removing his fingers and getting on top of her, he removed his pants the rest of the way exposing himself to her before he slid his fingers back in. Severus began to stroke himself as he fingered Bellatrix, "Tell me Bellatrix how bad do you want this"? He teased a smirk playing on his lips.

Bellatrix smiled at him as he groaned and reacted to her touch. She kissed him , it was quick, then the next thing she knew he was ontop of her. Bellatrix gasped as his fingers went back into her. "I want it bad Severus, I need it, just how I want to rid the world of inpure scum."She stated everyone knew how bad Bellatrix wanted a pure blooded world.

He smirked even wider as she told him how bad she wanted him, "Then you shall have me, every inch of me" ,he told her in a seductive tone right before he pulled her panties off. He touched the tip of his cock to her wet pussy and rubbed it against her for a bit to tease her before he slid himself inside her. Severus closed his eyes for a second as he felt the walls of her pussy wrap around his cock so tightly.

"Give it t o me..?" She stated suductively as he said he'd give her every inch of him. Bellatrix whined slightly as he teased her, she wanted it. As he pushed into her she moaned softly closing her eyes, as he stuffed her with his cock, her thight walls wrapped around him snuggly.

He lifted one of her legs over his shoulder and began to thrust into her, he loved the feeling she gave him. "I will give it to you, whenever you want it" ,he growled as he went faster.

Bellatrix reached her hands back and grabbed ahold of the beds's head board holding on while Severus lifted her leg up to his shoulder. Bella moaned softly as he thrusted into her. As he went faster she got a little louder. It felt so good, he still knew her body.

Severus continued to fuck Bellatrix hard his cock throbbing inside her, "Merlin Bellatrix you feel amazing" ,he told her as he continued. He wanted more of her, he wanted as much as he could get.

Krys and Draco sat at the table and continued to drink, they were talking rather loudly so at first they didn't know what was going on in the other room. When they went to take another shot and got quiet for a moment they heard Bellatrix moan, Krys and Draco's eyes widened in terror and they looked at each other before standing up and running outside, knocking their chairs over in the process.

Back
Top Bottom