Things Aren't Always What They Seem (Krys Snape and Shani)

Severus reached down and began to rub her breasts gently as he rubbed his cock on her clit. He throbbed with anticipation as he teased her, after a few moments Severus slid the swollen head into Bellatrix's warm wet pussy. Chills ran down his spine, "You're so tight love, just as I remembered you" ,he told her, his breathing heavy. Severus slowly pushed himself inside Bellatrix inch by inch until he was fully inside her, the walls of her tight pussy hugging his large cock felt amazing and he couldn't help but just stay inside her for a moment to enjoy the feeling before he started thrusting.

Bellatrix sighed as he rubbed her breasts and his cock on her clit. She gasped felling Severus slide into her she shuddered she felt like a virgin again not having sex for 14 years. "And your just as big as I remember you." she stated her breath a bit heavy. Bella took every inch that he slowly put inside her. It was so amazing.

After enjoying her for a few moments Severus began to move in and out of her slowly, every inch of him sliding in and out of Bellatrix's tight pussy. He groaned with satisfaction and moved a little faster loving the feel of being inside her.

Bellatrix moaned softly as Severus started to move in and out of her, tight warmth. Bellatrix's breathing increased wrapping her arms around him as he went faster. She was enjoying this, she had missed this, she missed him.

Severus continued to move in and out of her, he began to thrust into her hard and fast. He leaned down and kissed Bellatrix deeply as his cock moved in and out of her.

Bellatrix started to moan loudly as he thrusted into her hard and fast. She was silenced by his deep kiss. Her hands roamed over his back gently at first then dug into his back scratching down.

"Mmmm...." ,Severus groaned as Bellatrix's nails went down his back. He broke the kiss and moved his lips down her neck until he reached her breasts. Severus began to lick and suck at her nipples as he continued to thrust his cock deep inside her.

Bellatrix's breathing was heavy as he broke the kiss, she was in bliss, she missed him and after not having relations in such a long period of time this was truely amazing. "Ooooh" she moaned as he sucked and licked her nipples while he thrusted into her. Bellatrix's tight walls began to lightly squeeze Severus' cock, she was getting close.

Severus sighed with pleasure as he felt Bellatrix tighten around his cock, he too was getting close. He moved back up to kiss Bellatrix again and thrusted into her harder trying to push them both over the edge.

Bellatrix moaned again as he continued to thrust as her walls tightened even more so. Bellatrix eagerly welcomed Severus' kiss, she moaned into him as he went harder trying to push her and himself over board. Bellatrix's nails dug intoo his flesh time after time. Bella broke the kiss for a minute, "Severus....I'm...I'm... gonna cum...ooh" she stated through her breathing.

Severus pushed into Bellatrix hard as her walls tightened around his cock even more, Bellatrix felt amazing and he couldn't hold on any longer. With a few more hard thrusts Severus came inside Bellatrix, groaning with pleasure as he filled her with his cum.

Bellatrix moaned louder as Severus pushed into her harder. Just as soon as Severus shot inside of her filling her with his cum, her back arched, with a sigh of sear pleasure she came with him, their juices mixing with one another. Bellatrix was panting as she lay on the bed, smiling up at Severus.

Severus' breathing was heavy and he felt like he could collapse after he had finished. He looked down at Bellatrix and smiled, "That was amazing" ,he breathed before rolling off of her and grabbing his wand, he pointed it at her stomach and muttered a contraceptive spell then pulled her into his arms.

"Yes...Yes it was." She smiled brightly at him, her smile faded a minute as he rolled off of her. SHe was confused to what he was doing then realized as he pointed the wand at her stomach. A contraceptive spell, she wouldn't have even thought of that, not that she cared if she became pregnant again, so long as it was Severus', but granted with the way her body was at the moment their would be no way she could carry a child within her without killing herself, she was too weak for it. Bellatrix cuddled into his arms as he held her there.

Severus held Bellatrix close, he loved the feeling of touching her and holding her. He yawned after a few moments, "It's seems as if you've worn me out I'm not as young and active as I used to be" , he said jokingly.

Bellatrix laid there in his arms enjoying the feeling of being with him. "Aww is my bwaby gettting old on me?" She cooed in her mock baby voice. "You think I am, as young and active as I once was?" She teased back yawning softly.

"Yes you're baby is getting old on you I'm an old man now" ,Severus joked back. He held Bellatrix close and closed his eyes after hearing her yawn and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"When the hell did that happen? " she teased asking him curiously, if he was getting old that ment she was and she didn't like that. Seeing his eyes close, she followed suit, yawning again drifting off to sleep in his arms.

The next morning Krys woke up late again and had to rush around to get ready, she was surely going to get hassled about dress code but she didn't care. She darted out of the common room and made a beeline for her first class, when she got there Professor McGonagall gave her a smile, "You're early today Ms. Snape" ,McGonagall said. "I told your friend Stacy to set your clock forward so that you'd be on time for once". Krys' eyes widened, the old woman had got the best of her. She made her way to an empty desk and sat down, waiting for the others to rush into the classroom.

Hermione woke up at her usual time, to get dressed and ready for the day. Unfortunately this morning she had to play 20 questions with Ron, Harry and Ginny. She told them she was at the library which was true she just didn't say where or who she was with.Hermione then got an owl saying her first class had been switched, she would now be in transfiguration with McGonagall. With this sudden change Hermione hurried off to her new class room, wishing the professer a 'Good Morning,' not seeing Krys she took her normal set toward the front.

When Hermione came in Krys was still catching her breath from running through nearly half the school. She wondered why Hermione was in the class to begin with, "Did your classes get switched"? Krys asked breathlessly.

Hermione heard a farmilliar voice though it sounded breathless, she turned her head to see who was there. She smiled slightly now seeing Krys. "Yeah, it was the strangest thing." She shrugged it didn't normally happen to her but this time it did.

"Careful McGonagall likes to pull fast ones on people" ,Krys said jokingly. Professor McGonagall turned and looked at Krys, "No I only pull fast ones on late students it worked didn't it"? She said sarcastically in response then went back to writing notes on the board.

"Oh no worries I know, I had her later in the day but for some reason my list switched so," She stated she knew how the professor worked and Hermione was never in trouble so it was all good. Hermione already started to copy down the notes on the board.

Krys turned her attention to the board and began to take notes after Hermione was done talking. After a few minutes the rest of the class piled in and Stacy made her way over to sit next to Krys, she kissed her on the cheek then started to copy the notes down herself. When everyone was finished with their work Stacy started talking about the dance and what Krys should wear.

Back
Top Bottom