Things Aren't Always What They Seem (Krys Snape and Shani)

Bella's smile brightened when seeing his smile. "Yes much better for now..." She stated pressing her lips back to his, missing when they used to in the common room,and anywhere they wanted too.

Severus returned the kiss loving the way Bellatrix's lips felt against his. He wrapped his arms around her and continued to kiss her, he moved his lips down to her neck and kissed it softly. "I love you" ,he whispered softly.

Bellatrix was happy that Severus was kissing her back, his soft lips to hers. Bella's back arched slightly feeling his arms around her. She sighed softly as he kissed her neck, "I love you too." she spoke softly.

When Severus heard Bellatrix sigh he continued to plant soft kisses up and down her neck knowing it felt good to her. He ran his hands up and down her back gently to make her feel even better. He then returned his lips to hers and kissed her soft but deep.

As he continued she sighed again, loving the way his kisses felt on her flesh. Bellatrix rubbed his shoulders, gently massaging them. Bella sighed into his kiss, kissing passionately.

Severus was definitely beginning to get turned on by the way they were kissing and how close they were. He continued to kiss Bellatrix and rub her back gently, he loved the woman so much and was happy to have her in his arms again.

Bellatrix was resorting back to a teenager at the moment, not that she ever really acts her age, with out the pain she felt so young, like she never left. Bellatrix bit his lip gently as they kissed loving every moment of this.

When Bellatrix bit his lip Severus groaned with pleasure, his pants began to tighten around his waist as he began to get an erection. He didn't intend to but the way they were touching and kissing aroused him and he wanted more of her.

Bellatrix started to trail her kisses to his neck, sucking, kissing, and gently nibbling his neck. She then kissed back up to his lips kissing him deeply.

"Mm Bellatrix that feels so nice" ,Severus said quietly as she kissed his neck and bit it softly. He returned her kiss when their lips met again, he pushed himself into her gently just enough to show her what kind of effect she was having on him.

Bellatrix smiled as he liked it. Continuing to kiss him, Bellatrix felt him dry thrusting int her a bit feeling his erection forming. She broke the kiss and smiled, "I still got it.." she smiled playfully as she whispered to him.

"Oh you most definitely do still have it, you see what you do to me"? Severus asked pushing up a little more a smirk on his face. He was definitely not self conscious about his manhood he knew he was well endowed and he wanted to remind Bellatrix just how much fun they used to have when they were younger.

Bellatrix could remember times when they would sneak out of the common room in the middle of the night going into a classroom or deep into the dungeons to have fun without witnesses. Bellatrix shuddered as he pushed up a little more pressing against her, haven't felt this in years.She could feel him throbbing through his pants. She smirked back at him.

Severus looked at Bellatrix and smirked, "I need to let it out my pants are getting too tight" ,he told her. "You don't mind if I do right"? They didn't necessarily have to have sex but he did need to relieve some of the pressure that was on his waist from his pants being so tight.

"Why would I mind Severus?" She asked she had seen it enough it wasn't anything new. She moved off of him a bit so he could let it out. Unsure if they were to fool around or not, it didn't matter either way.

When Bellatrix climbed off of him he stood up and untied his pajama pants and took them off letting them drop to the floor. A large tent was formed in his boxers. He sat back down and looked at Bellatrix, "That's better" ,he said with a smirk.

Bellatrix giggled at him, "Are you pitching a tent there Severus?" She asked playfully. She was having difficulty sitting on his lap now with his member there, she didn't want to just sit on it afriad she might hurt him.

"Yes I apparently am pitching a tent" ,he said smiling. He noticed she was having trouble sitting on his lap due to his rather large member, "Would you like me to get on top to make things easier"? He asked. "Or do you have any other ideas"? He smirked again.

Bellatrix thought for a moment, he could get on top of her, but she was feeling playful so she decided something else. She smiled and gave him a kiss. She then started to kiss down his body, softly, softly dragging her nails down his chest. She pulled down his boxers, reveiling his large memeber, Bella looked up at him, then gently she took him in her hand, Slowly she licked his tip in circles, then, Bellatrix licked up and down his shaft to his balls. Nibbling and sucking on them. Bella went back up to his tip and wrapped her mouth around him sucking slowly and gently.

Severus looked at Bellatrix curiously as she smiled and kissed him quickly, he sighed softly as she kissed down his body and dragged her nails down his bare chest. When his boxers came off his cock twitched with anticipation he wanted....no needed Bellatrix to touch him. No more then seconds after he got what he wanted. He leaned back as Bellatrix went down on him, placing a hand on the back of Bellatrix's head he slowly moved with her as she sucked on him. "Merlin Bellatrix that feels amazing" ,he groaned out.

Bellatrix then started to suck a bit faster and harder wanting him to feel good and hoping she still had the skills she used too. She smiled then moaned softly as she moaned in enjoyment with his hand on her head.

As Bellatrix went faster Severus started breathing harder soft groans coming from his lips, "Merlin Bellatrix I want you....I want to be inside you...." ,he gasped. She was making him feel so good and he missed her touch.

Bellatrix then stopped and stood upstoking him softly so he wouldn't go soft. Kissing his lips waiting to see what he'd do, he wanted her and she wanted him. Bella sat on the bed and continued.

Severus watched as she stood up, when she sat down on the bed he began to undress her while she touched him. "I need you Bellatrix, it's been far too long" ,he said quietly.

"Agreed Severus, It's been too long. Take me I'm yours." She stated sliding out of the dress taking off her bra. Bellatrix kissed him passionatetly.

Back
Top Bottom