Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Hall

canstock7377586.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Zoe Alexander (full name and nickname, if your character has one)
House/Year:unsorted/1st
Blood Type:Full
Wand:Rosewood, 8 1/2 inch, uniform hair
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Attire:Generic uniform for Hogwarts
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Sam, Lorelai,Anyone

Zoe looked at Lori and nodded her head as she gave her a smile, "Yes, I have been told about that event, I might just go, I think it might be a bit fun," she commented outloud as she looked at the two of them, "Well now, that would be my brother, he isn't so well adjusted towards dealing with other so well, nice and supportive, just not so outgoing," Zoe said with a nod of he head, she smiled just a bit as she watched the action go on behind them. "Anyhow, I am sure that we will talk more, um, thank you for the advice, I have to go and um, work on my article some more," he said with a small smile as he slipped off to go do some work on her article as we well as interview the winner of the 5th year's and then later hopefully cheer on her big brother to his own victory.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Lorelai Elizabeth Flannagan, Lori
House/Year: Ravenclaw/6th year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Ash, 11.5in, Phoenix Feather, Bendy
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: White sundress and sandals
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Anyone; Sam, Zoe; Sees Samson

Lorelai tilted her head at Zoe as she smiled and said she had to go. She wondered if the girl was just nervous being around others or being in a new place or a slew of other things. Being an introvert and one who'd been bullied a good deal of her life, not to mention ignored by her own family, she knew what it was like to feel out of place and overwhelmed. She hoped that the girl found her niche and knew that she had people pulling for her not to mention people she could turn to if she chose to open up a bit and talk to them. It made her hope all the more that she decided to go on the girls' weekend to Hogsdale the Friday next with herself and Alice and the new friends they'd made earlier that evening. Looking over at Sam, she hoped he'd be able to call out her inner Gryffindor. It was obviously there, that raging lion wishing to roar. It was just a matter of her getting comfortable with the place and that would just take time she supposed. Again, something she could relate to being a shy and quiet person.

"I hope she'll come with us Friday next," Lori stated aloud for Sam to hear. "I think it'll do her good. She reminds me of Alice in some ways. How she was several years ago back when I'd met her in Primary." She turned to look at her 'brother'. "I do hope she adjusts well. She seems really sweet and I'd hate to see her get overwhelmed here. It is such a big place. And I hope her brother fares well too. I'll have to make sure I at least say hello after the games."

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Renee Eve Arizona Marvolo LeStrange (Renee, Eve)
House/Year: First Year
Blood Type: half-blood
Wand: 10 inch Rowan, chimera mane hair, flexible with a riding crop for its handle
Broom: (in room)
Attire: Basic Hogwarts Uni uniform
Travel: n/a
Tagging: Ashley, Alice, Riku

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Hogwarts uniform
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Renee, Riku, Alice

"Actually, Riku, I am loving it here already. I have been so excited about attending here for the last few months, and now that I am here I am so very ready to enjoy both learning as well as the entire experience of going to school here. I really am glad to be here.. as.. I feel partly that my place is here for now."

Renee smiled at Riku, not certain that she was knowing how much she wanted to bring a new idea to view in the name she had.. as well as the name she was connected with. She was a member of the long-standing Black family, whose sad and blind devotion to blood purity cut a swath through the generations. She hoped that in her eyes Riku saw that she was not like that, was not ever going to be like that. She also smiled at what Riku said about Ashley, nodding to her and letting her know that she understood her point of view as well. She was liking Riku as well as all the rest of the people she had met.. with one exception who was not even in the Great Hall that she had seen.. nor had he been in the last hour or so.

"I really am glad that so many are going to go on the trip to town, as I hear it is one of the things that make going to school here great. I am really looking forward to spending time with all my new girl friends, and it is great we are all wanting that so very much... I just hope that Katy and Zoe want to go as well.. as I would hate to see either of them.. alone.. like that."

She somehow knew that Riku would understand she was not meaning in the romantic sense, but in the sense of the need of friendship. She could see that Ashley was coming out of her shell as she was talking to Alice, and she could see that this was going to be a great place for her as well even with her already being so ready for things.

Ashely smiled and blushed when Riku looked at her, and she felt a spark. That made her feel very warm, feeling things that she really hoped that Riku would one day let her explore with her. She was nodding at every word that she listened to from Alice, the older young woman's point of view so very valid. She was already concerned for Zoe, seeing that same look on Renee's face. She also was wondering what made her not want a more "bird's eye view" of things for her article. She had also seen her move back closer to her brother, not certain of things there but also knowing she wouldn't know without some information on the matter. She never let Alice think she was not listening, her responses as she was looking at the older member of her own House both in tone and look would show her how serious she was listening to her.

"I totally agree, Alice. It is not good to be isolated, nor to isolate yourself too much. Focusing on classes for the purpose of focus while studying is good.. essential for some classes if not all, in fact. But, if I may be bold, Renee.. Riku.. I think I can say we all agree that college is about a community state as well. We are here first to learn, but what learning experience is more vital than about those around you.. relating to each other and learning from one another as well as helping each other?"

She was involving all three of them in the conversation, really pleased at the idea she would show Riku that she was more than a pretty face.. though she knew that Riku already liked her face.. and hopefully other things that she would ask about later.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Samual Christopher Anderson (Sam, Chris, Andy)
House/Year: Gryffindor, Sixth year
Blood Type: Full
Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Broom: Not yet
Attire: Gryffindor travel uniform
Tagging: Alice, Lorelai, Zoe, Anyone

"Absolutely, Zoe. I am more than glad to be helpful on anything and about anything I can. I am certain we will be talking again, and I hope your brother does well also."

Sam did have a good feeling about Zoe, even with her occupied as she was with her brother and her article. But he could see that she was both bright and a bit more open than perhaps she let on about herself. She hugged Lori a bit, smiling and letting Alice know with a look to her that he also was very much missing being so close to her. That was one of the things that was a bit intense about the mixer and competitions, that it got people spread out but close together at the same time. He was very sincere about Samson, as he wanted everyone to do well.

"I really think that she is going to make things interesting around her. She has that 'Lois Lane' thing going that will get her in a pickle once in a while, but she has a good head on her shoulders so for the most part she will do fine, Lori. Thank you for what you said too... as I know that if she feels she is welcome she is more inclined to go on the outing.. and I think it will be good for her."

He turned for just a moment after gesturing his encouragement to Alice, Renee, Riku, and Ashley at the same time, noticing that the judges were talking amongst themselves. There seemed to be a bit of an exchange, and he knew that could be very interesting indeed. They had called for one of the other professors who had been watching everything closely, and it did look as if something was up.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: James Alexandre Magnus
Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier
Broom: It was sent on ahead.
Attire: Nicely tailored
Tagging: Anyone

Magnus was very intense with how he was talking, but in an excited way. This had never happened before, but then considering how close it was with a couple of the students in the last round it was always seen as a potential event. They were talking it over carefully, and a few students who were close tried to listen but then one of the other judges cast the muffliato charm. They needed to be able to talk without being eavesdropped on.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Alice Katherine Snow, Alice
House/Year: Ravenclaw/4th year
Wand: Cherry, 10in, Unicorn Hair, Swishy
Attire: Blue form-fitting dress and matching heels.
Tagging: Anyone; Ashley, Renee, Riku; Sees Sam, Lorelai

Alice nodded, "College is just that. It's why I'm trying extra hard to get over my shyness this year." Her cheeks turned a bit pink as she spoke. "I normally have a very difficult time putting myself out there and meeting people. So I've missed out in the past." She paused and smiled. "But not this year. This year I wanted to break that cycle and I think coming to school this year with that in mind has made it the best yet." Her smile broadened and she glanced back over at Sam and Lorelai, though she noticed Zoe had suddenly left them and she wondered why. Turning back to Ashley, Riku and Renee, she continued. "But I think it's why I now have Sam and it's definitely why I now have you three." Her cheeks went from pink to red. "And I'm glad of that."

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Sam

Lorelai nodded and smiled. "Of course," she said. "She's a sweet girl and a fine addition to your house. I really hope she comes with us." She leaned into Sam a bit in a sisterly way, glancing over at Alice just to make sure things were still going well and they were. Smiling, she then noticed Sam's attention was starting to turn toward the judges' table. Obviously something was going on and she wondered what it might be. Nudging Sam just then she whispered, "The competition must be getting intense." She paused a moment. "It's making me a bit nervous," she admitted with a nervous giggle, burying her face against his arm in a sisterly fashion.

canstock8508889.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Samson Alexander
House/Year:unsorted/3rd
Blood Type:Half
Wand:Elm, 10 inches, phoenix feather
Broom:None
Tagging:anyone

canstock7377586.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:Anyone

Samson opened his eyes as he heard that the 5th year students were done with there time, and hearing that the 4th years were finished as well, or what he thought was the 4th year student's finishing. He was going to go soon. He had a very good idea of what he was going to do. He let out a deep breath as he focused his mind and lookeda round and decided to stand up. There was a lot of people around him, but he figured he needed to focus only on what he was doing at the moment. He mcrushed himself off standing there for a moment and let his eyes scan the are around himself for a moment before he walked forward, "Hey, I volunteer to go first for the third year students or whatever class is up now," he said boldly as he was looking at the judges whom were in front of the whole group. His tone was that of someone whom was extremely confident in there own abilities. He knew just what to do, he had been planning it out in his mind the whole time.

It focused on a very advance magic trick his father had shown him over the period of years. He smiled as he was going to have his turn at this event. He looked at the sheet of metal that was usable and took a deep breath before casting his spell over it. "remember, as muggles say, matter can not be created nor destroyed, but we have found it can be transformed," he said as the metal sheet wrapped up in itself into a simple ball at first, "all matter is energy, that is the standard and one of the smallest things in nature," he said as he sweeted a bit, as the metal impluded turning into a large spark of energy which he controled with the end of his wand, "from energy transforming again into anything is much easier cause properities that it at first has doesn't matter anymore, pure energy can change into any form," he said as the energy turned into a cloud which turned into small perals that fell into his off hand as the cloud disapeared from the air, he then smiled and bowed as he put the pearls onto the table. "there you go, and I hope you enjoyed," he said as he moved and sat down. The spell too so much naturally out of him, it was something that took a serious amount of focus, as well as physical strength from himself.

He laid back resting for a moment, He did what he wanted to do, a bit show offish, but still he figured to do his best for the contest, and he had done what he wanted. Winning losing or even being disqualified, this event wasn't about winning, but just showing that he was a legit wizard and skilled in his own right. He doubted it mattered much, and the winning prize he was sure to give to someone else, but he felt a bit of pride for getting off the spell. Yet for the moment, his body was just to tired and worn out, feeling it all over as he knew it kind of had overdid it with the trick, still it was worth it in his mind.

Zoe blinked as she watched her brother and shock her head, he hadn't changed at all. She sat there after talking to a couple of the 5th year students and then looked at her brother and tilted her head for a moment She had learned a good bit from the group of upperclassmen, and she would be the best student she could. She still wasn't sure if was going to fit in, but she would see. Still at the moment her focus was still much more on her maybe foolish brother, he was good, really good as normal, but he was a bit different too. She looked over at the rest of the students and more over the judges to see how they would react to her brother's little act.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.

"Yeah.. I agree... I have only seen Magnus get like that a couple of times before... "

Sam didn't tell Lorelai that those couple of times were a good bit more intense than what he was hoping it was over. He had judged games on a smaller scale than those himself before, and he could see that they judges were trying to nail down a just but fair score between two competitors. It had to be very close, or they would not have needed the Muffliato charm. He was watching, and he noticed that one of the female judges kept looking from where he and Lorelai were, which was near Pauline, and at the Slytherin Sixth Year. It was either between one of their houses (Gryffindor or Ravenclaw) and the Slytherin, and that would be a very heated discussion.

"I have a feeling that someone may be very disappointed with not getting first place.... especially considering the frequent problems last year that started all that time back on this night a year ago...."

Sam remembered the ruckus that was stirred up because the one Slytherin and his group of friends had made it know they thought that they were cheated out of the first place... and also position as Prefect... by Sam himself. This was about much more than that, as this was about not just being one of those who enforce rules.. but also had some say in how they were interpreted.

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Wand: 10 inch Rowan, chimera mane hair, flexible with a riding crop for its handle

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

"Well, if I may be the most observant of the four of us once tonight.. there are two things that I noticed in the last twenty minutes. The first is that Zoe's brother just did an extremely good charm trick, and also I think the judges are having a very intense debate over there. Unless it is something of school business, which I doubt... the scores are either very close... or they are questioning what one student did."

Ashley lowered her voice so only Alice, Renee, and Riku heard her, and she meant it that way. She didn't want to sound like someone was cheating, or accused of such, but she could hear the whispering around. It was very subtle, but the whispering, combined with how long the discussion was and the looks from many students and the other faculty who were off to the side near one of the corner bar stations told her there was more drama tonight. She then spotted two faces that really made her skin crawl suddenly, and though she whispered it she knew she would not be sorry if she was overheard by them.

"Don't look now, Renee.. but Creepy Duo are coming..."

Renee nodded with everything Ashley said, and she looked over her shoulder as the two Slytherins approached. She moved, gently taking Riku's arm so that she was able to help her if she needed to. Renee had been discreetly geared for a confrontation or such all night from the two, and she hoped Riku was not put off by her actions or words.

"Not wanting to make you get behind me.. but if I have to deal with this.. I don't want you caught unawares.. either of you, Riku.. Alice."

She was standing and looking at the two brooding looking Snakes, as they were that with their dark hair and eyes. They were, in Renee's mind.. and also in Ashley's as well, throwbacks to the late 1990's Slytherins. Ashley, in a move that would have surprised even her if she was not in her "mode", whispered to first Alice then Riku as she moved them together if they let her.

"Just be ready.. just in case...."

Ashley was between the two, but she also was a step in front of them. She was forgetting both her year and theirs as well as Alice's, part of her hoping the Creeps did something stupid.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier

"Well now.. I can almost see more problems ahead here tonight....."

James not happy with what he was seeing, as the two Creepy Slytherin, who had earned for themselves the nicknames Tweedledee and Tweedledumb from McAllistair, moved closer to Renee, Riku, Ashley, and Alice. Sam and Lorelai had not done anything yet, but James had his wand ready, as did the other judges. If he could, he gestured toward both Holly and Donovan, letting the both of them know, if needed, that perhaps some rules were going to need enforcement beyond what the Prefects were empowered to do. It was bad enough that they were about to generate a much more intense revolt of response from a Sixth Year, but the two Fourth Years had looks on their faces that told him that if needed, things would get very heavy for them.

The two, who were in fact cousins which was explanation for their very close appearance to each other, were smiling. That alone was worrisome and perhaps generated the looks that those around them of Houses Gryffindor and Ravenclaw were giving them. They were known for dower and stoic dispositions, and anything cheerful-looking from them usually was caused by someone else in discomfort or distress. They stopped almost in front of Renee, both giving short nods that almost were bows of their heads. One of them spoke, the other's eyes in unison with what the other said.

"We greet the heir of the LeStrange family name, and heartily welcome you to Hogwarts Secondary for your education."

The unspoken part, welcoming her as the heir to the Voldemort legacy and name, was left in the air.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Attire:Jeans and a T-Shirt
Tagging:Ashley, Alice, Renee

When Riku felt the girl's arm around hers and the words the young woman spoke she looked directly at the two Slytherin guys walking towards them. "Don't worry I'll stick by you after all we're friends and that's what friends are for" ,Riku stated in response. She put her guard up immediately, even though she didn't want a confrontation she would be ready if one occurred. "What do you think they want"? She asked although she had a hunch.

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Cameron Jasper Donovan
Wand: Holly (Tinne) dragon heartstring 9 inches
Broom:Firebolt
Attire:Black Slacks, Black Polo T-Shirt
Tagging:James Magnus

Cameron was deep in discussion with the other four judges about the games and what had happened when he noticed the two boys walking toward the group of girls. "Hey James I don't mean to interrupt this discussion but there may be some problems" ,he shifted his eyes toward the boys so he didn't make it obvious that he noticed. "Should we keep an eye on them"? He asked James knowing he would be the one that would know what the best thing to do was.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Ashley, Renee, Riku; Sees Sam, Lorelai

Alice felt her blood turn cold as the Slytherin boys approached them. The very ones from earlier in the evening that had made both Sam and Kurt seem wary during the feast. She didn't like the look of either of them and she especially didn't like the odd way in which they looked at Renee. Something felt very off and it bothered her. Looking across the room, her eyes sought out both Sam and Lorelai, looking to them both for assurance and comfort. Oh how she wished Sam was next to her, holding her.

Suddenly, Renee told her to get behind her. And though Renee was the younger, Alice had no qualms in complying. Her hand immediately reached into her robes to find her wand. When she found it, she felt a tiny wave of relief wash over her, but she felt far from all right and wouldn't until the boys finally walked away and left them all alone.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai nodded. "Indeed, I just hope there aren't too many problems. This is supposed to be all in good fun, not a means to get heated and argue. I'd gladly lose if it meant preventing a confrontation and the like," she said, a frown forming on her lips. "It's just not worth it in my opinion."

As Lori watched the judges' table, she noticed a small crowd beginning to mill across the way where the underclassmen were gathered. Turning to see what that was about, she saw Alice look her way, her face pale. Quirking a brow, she nudged Sam.

"Alice looks upset. So do the others. What do you think that's about?" Lori asked. "Do you think it has to do with those two older Slytherins talking to Renee?"

Yajirobe said:
canstock8508889.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Samson Alexander
House/Year:unsorted/3rd
Blood Type:Half
Wand:Elm, 10 inches, phoenix feather
Broom:None
Travel:walking out
Tagging:anyone

canstock7377586.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Zoe noticed the two young men as well and shook her head, Renee was going to have a lot of attention draw to her, and a lot of it might not be the most idea type ever. She kind of felt for her there, she might be on the opposite end of the spectrum but she could see hate the way some people could prejudge others. She looked at the two and then looked at the judges, from what she could tell, they were paying close attention, based on there looks to each other as well as the feeling in the room having changed to reflect so.The timing for the act couldn't of been worse either, she wasn't going to put this action in her article but she did put down notes about it, to make sure to keep an eye on the situation for later. She was sure there was going to be a lot this school year happening around Renee.

Samson looked around after he had been sitting there for a moment, after the magic trick, and noticed the attention of the full room was on the Lestrange girl. He almost laughed to himself as he watched. It would take him a moment to completely recover from the trick. Yet, he did wonder why the people around were not being a bit proactive, instead of reactive to the what appeared to be bully types. He got to his feel and decided to no worry about it after his little rest and head out. He was pretty sure that while he walked out, that the fight or would be confrontation between the idiots and Lastrange would draw all the attention, much as it had after his magic trick. He figured he would pretty much go unnoticed as he walked right out of the room.

(Samson exit to ground floor hall)

Zoe just barely noticed the other movement in the room, and had a good idea what it was already, letting out a soft sigh as she shook her head. It was poor timing, she was sure of that, but then again, it couldn't be helped. She returned her focus to her writing as she recorded the events of the night to her best abilities, keeping the current action more in a side note then anything, though she realized after a moment, of not keeping it, that she might as well in case it turned into a bigger story later.

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Holly Johnson
House/Year:teacher/grounds keeper/caretaker
Blood Type:half blood
Wand:9inches long ,wood Alder,Phoenix feather core,its a black color wand.
Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
Tagging:Nicko,Ashley,ranee,riku,Alice,holl

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:Nicko,Ashley,ranee,riku,Alice,holly

Holly stood up with spike by her side. she already had her detion pad out. Spike was growling but he made no move. Holly walked right up to the two slytherion boys "causing trouble are we"sh asked them. spike by her side.

Katy let go of nickos arm watching the whole thing. she.looked at holly and made a mentle note to get to know the girl more.

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Suit and Tie
Tagging:Katy, Riku, Renee, Alice, Ashley

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Tagging:Ashley, Renee, Alice, Nicko

Nicko looked at Katy when he noticed the two Slytherins make their way over to Renee, he had heard them talking briefly while sitting at the same table during dinner and from what he gathered from their conversation the two didn't have goo intentions in mind. "Those two are really starting to rub me the wrong way, I'm going over there to try and talk some sense into them I doubt they'll listen but it's worth a shot". The young man walked toward the group he gave a nod to the group as he got closer.

"Here comes Nicko he may not be much but I know he'll be on our side and it seems like we may need it" ,Riku said very quietly in Renee's ear. She looked at the two Slytherin boys standing before them and glared, she knew what their views were and to them she was scum a mudblood and even if she was smarter and better with magic it didn't matter to these type of people all they cared about was blood status and it made her sick to her stomach.

When Nicko finally got to the group he looked at the two boys his blue eyes glaring daggers through them, "Excuse me but I've noticed you have some sort of fixation on Ms. LeStrange and quite frankly it is a bit creepy, disrespectful even" ,he began. His heart was racing and he did his best to hide his nerves Nicko knew very well he was sticking his neck out to defend his friends these two boys were in the same house as him and he could very well be asking for trouble while alone with them later in the dorms he had just hoped he wouldn't get it too rough.

"It is impolite to do what you are doing and if I may ask you as a fellow member of your house to please stop, leave this young woman alone she is clearly not interested in what you have to say" ,he took a deep breath. His hand gripped his wand tightly at his side, even though he was nervous and a bit scared he stood his ground and never broke eye contact with the two.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Samuel took everything in with several swift looks around. and he was getting a bit angry. He felt Kurt move to be beside him, and the two of them already were prepared. It was not just because of the two Fourth Year Sytherins, but also because of the Sixth year who was whispering to his bunch of cohorts. It was obvious to a number of people that he was stirring up the typical purist mentality that he "by virtue of who he was" that he shouldn't have to compete with others for a position that "should be his by birthright", and It didn't surprise him that a number of other older Sytherin Upperclassmen, with a cluster of those from other Houses who were strangely silent while others were giving verbal retorts of disgust. He didn't miss Alice and her friends dealing with the two Fourth years and it was something that seemed to be coordinated. He got Alice's attention with a gesture, letting her and her friends know they were coming. He also saw Holly Johnson move closer to them, and he overheard what she said. He didn't think it was going to be the end of it, and he spoke to Lorelai with subdued tones and knew she would realize that he was upset as he was must upset when he was subdued like that.

"That is what she is upset about, but that is just part of it. Things are getting very interesting indeed, and we need may need to deal with this now.. both of them."

Sam also saw Nicko moving closer, and he over heard what the First Year male student said. He already liked Nicko, and he could tell he was putting it in a calm but firm manner to the two Creepers. He slowly moved, wondering how much of a problem both spots of interest were going to be as he got closer to where Alice, Ashley, Riku, Katy, Nicko, and Renee were and hoping Lori was with Kurt as he had figured she would be for the moment. He exchanged a look with the judges, letting them know that he hoped their interference would not be needed, but willing to accept it if needed.

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Ashely and Renee were both very pleased that others were noticing what was going on, but Nicko and also Professor Holly Johnson had come closer to find out what was going on. Renee didn't want to be the center of attention she had somehow become, and that made her angry as she just wanted to be competing. The two of them relaxed a little, but Renee didn't have a problem with answering the two males Fourth Years.

"Actually, I am merely acknowledging that I am Bellatrix LeStrange's daughter, gentlemen. I am not accepting that I am an heir to anything, as I am my own person. I thank you for your greeting, as I intend to display my own presence here.. not as a herald of someone who has passed on."

Renee put it that way, knowing that everyone who heard how she spoke would understand more about her. She was not seeking the attention she was getting, and she was going to do what she could to avoid that at any cost. She was happy to be at the Uni and to have friends, but she was no one's legacy no matter who her natural parents were.

Ashley smiled, knowing that Alice and Riku most likely could see it. Ashley was pleased with Renee going for the jugular on the matter of who she was, and what she was there for. Renee was there to be her own self, her own woman, and just keeping a name meant nothing. She smiled and nodded to Nicko, very appreciative of his coming to help Renee and the rest of them. She gave Katy an encouraging look and smile, apologizing that he had to come over there. They were not wanting attention on that level they were getting it, and she also looked in Samson's direction with regret. The older male had been showing his magical abilities to others to most likely ease the tensions of the wait on participating in competition and now... well, now this was going on.

Renee smiled at Riku and Alice, wanting the both of them at east like Ashley was at the moment. She looked back to the two Slytherins, waiting on what they had to say to her, Riku, Nicko, AND one of the Professors who already made her presence felt with her inquiry to them.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

"Yes, Donovan, we will be keeping our eyes on them... as it is far too convenient they would pick this time for what they are doing. Especially with us debating a possible disqualification on the grounds of poor sportsmanship."

The Sixth year was really laying the purist stuff on thick, McAlistair getting a bit more upset as he did. Dorian was a persistent irritant, and not in the way they had hoped he would be. The Headmistress had told him they had hoped that like sand in the oyster, he would be come a pearl of studious behavior. He was someone that, despite all efforts, was turning into what many fear. He was a leader of the group of young students who were a completely transparent revival of the Death Eaters. James already had his own wand ready, as he was ready for what was needed.

"Be ready, Donovan.. as we may need to help our Prefects tonight."

"Actually, we are not causing any trouble, at least I don't think welcoming someone who has an obvious fate of destiny was a problem?"

The one of the two who had not spoken was speaking to Holly, being polite as the other responded to Nicko, and Renee in that order. His words were very calm and direct, but it could be sensed what he was meaning with everything he said.

"No disrespect is meant, young Mr. Dominique, as we are just expressing our desire and hope to show Ms. LeStrange all of the benefits of having acquaintances that know how to fully appreciate all of who she is."

He smiled a very broad grin, not caring those words could be interpreted in either a sexual or purist way. He didn't correct on that, as he stole a look at Dorian who then turned to the judges, his own words meant to really draw attention to himself.

"Now when are our esteemed judges going to pronounce me the winner of this round... or are they going to admit this is a sham of a competition?"

Dorian waited, hoping that what they were wanting was going to happen now.

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Suit and Tie
Tagging:Ashley, Renee, Riku, Katy, Holly, Alice

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging:Nicko, Katy, Alice, Renee, Ashley, Holly

Nicko hadn't even noticed that there was a professor already standing next to the group, he had felt bad in a way for causing a bit of a scene and before the Slytherin boy addressed him he gave Ashley, Renee, Riku and Alice a look that told him he was sorry. Just as he was going to apologize verbally the Slytherin boy spoke and it made Nicko ball his fists and turn his head quickly to look at the Slytherin once more. The way he worded what he said about showing Renee the benefits of having acquaintances that knew how to fully appreciate all of who she was made him quite angry.

"You say no disrespect is meant yet you follow it up with a statement like that, tell me would you appreciate her if she didn't have the last name she does"? Nicko took a short step toward the Slytherin that made the comment, he looked directly into the boy's eyes. "I don't think you would, if she held a different last name you would probably leave her alone so I humbly suggest you act as if she is just another student here to learn and leave her alone" ,Nicko meant no disrespect toward anyone but he knew Renee was there to learn and make friends just like everyone else and her words had proven it.

Riku's grip on her wand tightened after hearing what the Slytherin said, her grip on Renee's arm also tightened, she didn't squeeze tight enough to hurt the woman, just tight enough to let her know she was there for her and would do her best to protect her if shit hit the fan. She was proud of Renee for sticking up for herself and letting these two creeps know exactly where she stood, Riku liked Renee and knew she was a kind girl who just wanted to be herself and she was happy to be friends with such a woman.

As Nicko stepped toward the boy Riku was going to try and stop him but it was too late the young man had already began to speak and although his words had meaning she feared for him. The two creeps were in the same house as him and from what she remembered in primary the professors never really monitored activity within the dorms or common rooms so these boys could very well do something nasty to Nicko while no one was there to stop them.

When the Slytherin spoke to the judges Nicko and Riku turned their attention toward the judges table. Riku shook her head and sighed, "What happened to friendly competition huh? Patience is a virtue maybe you should wait and see what the judges have to say before flaunting your arrogance" ,Riku snapped. Normally she wasn't the type to speak up the way she did but she was getting fed up with everything going on and the boy's comment just threw her over the edge. Her cheeks went red and she looked toward Ashley with her head down a bit sort of regretting speaking up. Riku wasn't one who liked confrontation and the boy she yelled at seemed like the type that enjoyed making a scene.

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Cameron Jasper Donovan
Wand: Holly (Tinne) dragon heartstring 9 inches
Broom:Firebolt
Attire:Black Slacks, Black Polo T-Shirt
Tagging:James

"Yes sir, I've already got my wand in hand" ,he said in response to James. Cameron knew the two would probably have to help settle things eventually but he had hoped that things would simmer down before anyone got out of control. He looked toward the prefects and gave them a look that said they had assistance if needed. Cameron looked toward the group of people that now gathered around Ms. LeStrange, he truly felt bad for the young woman and couldn't imagine how she must feel right now.

When Dorian made his statement Cameron sighed and when Riku shouted at him he looked to James once more, "Uh oh I think the tensions building a bit and things may start getting nasty I'm ready though sir" ,he stated. Cameron was barely in his seat at this point knowing fully well he may have to jump up quickly at any point.

canstock7377586.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Zoe watched as she noticed her brother slip into the room and stand by the corner, and smiled just a bit. She could tell he wasn't really enjoying the school very much if at all. He was soldiering on to support her alone. She felt kind of bad about that as she thought about it a bit more. Her poor big brother, she leaned against her hand for a moment was she watched the melodrama that was these punks talking to Renee. She knew whom she was, and that was no big deal to her, so what, she had a big important back ground, so what, you treat people as individuals not as there relatives, she was sure she most likely had ghost in her background of wizardry as well at some point, though she didn't care.So far the judges seemed to be focused on it, which was a bit worrisome, but it seemed not that big of deal. She leaned back herself and sorta took a quick cat nap, if anything important really happened it would wake her up, if not, she could head out as soon as the judges announced there winner.

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Holly Johnson
House/Year:teacher/grounds keeper/caretaker
Blood Type:half blood
Wand:9inches long ,wood Alder,Phoenix feather core,its a black color wand.
Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
Tagging:Nicko,Ashley,ranee,riku,Alice,holl

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:Nicko,Ashley,ranee,riku,Alice,holly

Holly pushed Nicko out of the way as she came right up to the two boys and said "well boy congratulations with a statement like that you just won a weeks worth of detention". She winked down at her dog who barked then looked back up to the two boys "I think we will need a lesson on how to treat a lady after all it looks to me like you don't know how ". She then reached out and grabbed each of the boys by the ear saying "shall we start now or let you enjoy the rest of the mixer "? Spike was growling still and eying his chance to give his famous scare tactic she sometimes let him use to get a boy in line or anyone for that matter.

Katy was standing by Nicko wand ready and saying "Gosh there so cocky makes me want to turn them into toads". She did not know if she would be allowed to do that but she also wanted to punch them in the face a couple of times . she hated when guys got cocky and treated girls like sex toys.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Ashley, Renee, Riku, Nicko, Katy, Sam, Prof Johnson; Sees Lorelai

Alice felt the blood rush from her face as she stood still and quietly behind Renee. Turning her head, her eyes sought out Sam and more than ever she wished for him to be nearby. She was frightened by the Slytherins that were coaxing on her new friend and trying to make a bit of a scene by flexing their purist muscle. She knew what she was and that they more than likely knew as well. No doubt that was partly why they approached Renee in the first place. It wasn't just the girl's name, but the fact that she was consorting with people less 'pure' than what she was and no doubt a slew of other things as well. Just then a shiver ran along her spine and she felt her eyes prick with tears. Oh how she wished Sam would get there. He seemed so far away as she watched him move toward her, her hand already gripping her wand so tightly she was sure her knuckles had gone white. Even the presence of Professor Johnson did nothing to quell her fear though she respected the caretaker greatly. But this went beyond that for her. She needed Sam. She just did.

"Please, Sam..." Alice whispered under her breath, her body trembling. "Please..."

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai saw what Sam had gestured toward. There was quite a small crowd gathering around Renee and the main focus seemed to be a result of two Slytherin boys. She shivered a bit as she watched for a moment, noticing how uneasy everyone seemed to be. Alice and her new friends definitely seemed upset and that was enough for her. Just then, Sam began to move toward the group and she knew it was because he needed to go to Alice. Letting him go, she stayed a few steps behind with Kurt, knowing the Slytherin Prefect would watch over her in Sam's stead. She then turned to look over at the judges' table, her eyes finding James who also looked a bit bothered, his wand at the ready, which only made her heart pound faster beneath her breast. At that, she began to move along with Kurt toward the crowd, her hands shaking at what might occur and wishing more than ever that she could run to James and seek comfort in his arms, but knowing that she could not. She just had to trust that he and the others would do what was needed to keep the situation under control and not let things get too out of hand. But one thing was certain to Lorelai as she watched what was happening before her... the Death Eaters were very much active, very much thriving and well.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Samuel was looking around when he saw Alice, and realized that things had the potential to escalate faster than they should. He gestured to Kurt, who was soon beside Lorelai as he moved to get closer to Alice. Sam was one of several Prefects who drew closer. Holly Johnson having all of the assistance she could or ever would need. Sam was very swiftly putting his hands on Alice's shoulders from behind, his wand close at hand where he could get to it. He leaned in just a bit, wanting her to know with certainty it was him.

"Relax, Alice.. I am here."

He knew she had to know she was already safe, but he knew why it made the difference that he was there with her. He gave all of those around them a look, reassuring Renee, Ashley, Riku, and Nicko as well he was there. He was amused that Professor Johnson had hold of their ears, and he wondered how this would affect what Dorian was up to and if both events were as linked as he suspected.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

"Yes, I do believe that may be more necessary than I first suspected.. though I would have preferred being completely wrong. I hate this crap, Donovan.. racist are among the most senseless people there are."

James had a very intensive reason for his thoughts on such people, as he had a very good reason for his anger about their mentality. He wasn't just going to need Donovan to be there for assistance, rather also he was there to help make certain that he didn't disproportionally give punishment that was not fitting the reasons for the punishments.

Dorian was very confrontational now, those of his cluster of "friends" whispering a bit more intently about why the judges had not revealed who is the winner. He looked over to where Riku was, her words hitting him and he narrowed his eyes at her. He then responded to what she said, his tone geared on her for the moment.

"Patience is for the weak, my dear."

The next moment, the charm was dropped as Professor Magnus stood up. Dorian was ready, striking a victor's pose and ready to step forward. But when he spoke, Magnus stated the name of the Ravenclaw, Pauline, who had executed several very creative uses of Transfiguration. Magnus and the other judges, especially the judge who had stayed Slytherin all through graduate classes. The night was just going to get more intense, as a number of other faculty could see McAlistair's face that she had just about had enough.

Back
Top Bottom