Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Hall

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Holly Johnson
House/Year:teacher/grounds keeper/caretaker
Blood Type:half blood
Wand:9inches long ,wood Alder,Phoenix feather core,its a black color wand.
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
Travel:N/A
Tagging:cameron
Holly nodded her head saying "Spike is the same way a big teddy bear around me but around everyone else well lets say he is capable of mean things". She then gave him a half smile saying "yes that would make it so we see alot of each other but not really for I move around alot and if your students do not behave do not expect them to be in class but rather with me for detention unless you want me to bring them to you for you to deal with". She then felt she spent Enoch time here "want to walk with me I can give you a tour of the place and out to my favorite spot ".

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Cameron Jasper Donovan
Blood Type:Full
Wand: Holly (Tinne) dragon heartstring 9 inches
Broom:Firebolt
Attire:Black Slacks, Black Polo T-Shirt
Tagging:Holly

"Oh Bane is the same way he loves his papa and if you mess with me you bring out his bad side, he also doesn't like fighting it gets him riled up" ,Cameron said in response. "I have to finish scoring the games but as soon as I'm done I will gladly take a walk with you maybe I can go get Bane and let him roam around a bit seeing he's been in my room this whole time".

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
"Well then i guess i shall wait here till your done then no sense going out their alone again tonight and besides spike might like to play with bane". Holly sat back in her chair and with one hand played with her necklace while she watched the games go on . She also thought that some of the students were pretty good but some were not so good.

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Renee Eve Arizona Marvolo LeStrange (Renee, Eve)
House/Year: First Year
Blood Type: half-blood
Wand: 10 inch Rowan, chimera mane hair, flexible with a riding crop for its handle
Broom: (in room)
Attire: Basic Hogwarts Uni uniform
Travel: n/a
Tagging: Ashley, Alice, Riku

As Alice approached them, Renee smiled broadly. She was very pleased that Alice came to talk to them, and also that she spoke to them with such encouragement. The younger girl was very glad of that, even thought Alice did admit this was her first time competing as well. It made Renee feel a bit less self-conscious, as she always was able to temper her confidence with humility. She sheepishly spoke to Alice, the sincerity in her voice very evident as she spoke to her.

"Alice, I really am sorry about earlier. I realize you were trying to tell us something, but we had trouble understanding. I am sorry we just walked away instead of asking what you were telling us. I really regret that, I just wanted to get over here so we could be close for the time it was our turn as well as see how your boyfriend Sam and your friend Lorelai do in their first competition as they are going to be competing soon."

She hoped that Alice knew she was sorry that she had done that, as she really did like the older young woman and was eager to get to know her better especially on the girls' time out in town when it happened.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Travel cloak over basic Hogwarts uniform
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Renee, Riku, Alice

Ashley nodded at what Renee said, wanting Alice to know how truthful the apology was and not just from Renee. She moved closer, putting her hand on Alice's shoulder as she spoke to her. Her own words were just as sincere, but she also wanted Alice to know how much she already was meaning to her as a friend as well. She smiled, able to fight the urge to bite her lip before she spoke. When she did, she gestured to Riku, hoping that what she then said was not presumptuous of her to say.

"Both Riku and I also are sorry. We never meant to ignore you at all, as that was not what was the case. I admit, I was so very eager to get over here and I was worried that if I dawdled, it would be a bad thing. Something I need to learn is not always to worry about everything, I guess. Pleased do forgive us, as I am so very glad to have a friend like you already."

She nodded again, then looked to Riku. Her eyes let Riku know that, if she spoke for her and she wasn't supposed to she was sorry. She already was going to ask if Riku wanted to do something, just the two of them, so she hoped it was alright.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Samual Christopher Anderson (Sam, Chris, Andy)
House/Year: Gryffindor, Sixth year
Blood Type: Full
Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Broom: Not yet
Attire: Gryffindor travel uniform
Tagging: Alice, Lorelai, Anyone

"I know, Lori.. and I am very glad. I think it is very good that, no matter the ages, that we all can find friends. I always want the best for you both, in everything you deserve and achieve. This is really shaping up to be a very good year, and tonight is just the start of many things."

As Sam nodded and smiled with more encouragement to Alice, the first group of Sixth Years did their part of the first competition. In addition to what the Fifth Years had to do, they also had to balance that with making the transfiguration of the glass as it moved around the room, adding details to the four sheets of glass so that each became a coherent work of art. They were not only being tested in skill but also creativity on a level much more extensive than the others. Each sheet of glass, just like with the ones the Fifth Years had transfigured, was Apparated away and a new one would be in place for the next group. Same noticed that there were a total of five groups of Sixth Year students, and he and Lorelai were in the last grouping from each house.

"Now is the time to really tap our creative juices... because we are going to have to be sharp tonight, Lori."

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Alice Katherine Snow, Alice
House/Year: Ravenclaw/4th year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Cherry, 10in, Unicorn Hair, Swishy
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Blue form-fitting dress and matching heels.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Anyone; Ashley, Renee, Riku; Sees Sam and Lorelai

Alice smiled at her friends and was glad to hear from them all that it had been what she'd hoped... that they just hadn't heard her due to the noise and excitement of the gathering crowds as the games were beginning. Being a shy person and one used to being ignored by family, she was always worried and easily hurt. But somehow she knew these girls weren't like her father.

"It's all right," Alice said. "It is rather loud in here and the games are exciting. Plus, my voice isn't the loudest and doesn't carry very well." She smiled shyly. "Have I missed much? I haven't been able to see everything with so many people milling about, only some."

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Lorelai Elizabeth Flannagan, Lori
House/Year: Ravenclaw/6th year
Wand: Ash, 11.5in, Phoenix Feather, Bendy
Attire: White sundress and sandals
Tagging: Anyone; Sam

Lorelai smiled as she watched Alice talk with the other girls, happy to see them all talking and getting along. It was obvious that they just hadn't heard her. She knew her friend was shy and quiet and that her soft voice probably had gotten lost in the muffled noise of the crowd. From the little interaction she'd had with the others, she could tell that they weren't the sort to have purposefully ignored her or left her out. So it made her glad to see that Alice had realized that as well.

Looking over at Sam, Lori then nodded. "I know it and it's making me a bit nervous. But I'm gearing up. I'll be ready." She let out a tiny sigh and giggled nervously. "Look at me! Nervous over a game! I never get like this over exams!" She giggled a bit louder. "But then, those just seem different for some reason. Why is that?" she asked with a smile.

canstock7377586.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Zoe Alexander (full name and nickname, if your character has one)
House/Year:unsorted/1st
Wand:Rosewood, 8 1/2 inch, uniform hair
Attire:Generic uniform for Hogwarts
Tagging:Anyone

Zoe looked at her newspaper article for a moment, as she had watched the 5th years, recording what had happened with them. Her eyes traveled around the room, a few people had came and quickly left, and been gone a interesting amount of time. She decided not to read into that, but she had to admit, the newness of the school was quickly waning on the young woman. She remembered her brother talking about how it was hard to fit into his old school, but she thought little of it till now. Her eyes scanned mostly the random students she had talked too.

As she sat there writing, she could already see how groups were forming up, as easy as it was to see the light in the day. Her eyes traveled the room noticing the first years, whom had apologized for ignoring the upperclassmen girl, but not the young man she tried to introduced as if she hadn't even tried to introduce him at all. The girl herself most likely forgetting she had introduced her big brother, and going with the flow of the said group. Her eyes and ears noticed the two teachers loud to easily hear making plans for after the contest. It would be so easy to write a second article if she choose, she was just a small town girl, never one to be in such a lovely place as this, but after a little bit, she could see the natural cold nature of such a school. A part of her missed her old home, the random friends she had made.

She wondered how well she would really fit into the school. Looking at her brother meditating, she wondered if he had realized these facts before, and why he was so willing to help her, so he had at least one friend to talk to. Her hand writing without her even thinking about it, a natural habit of hers, to write down her thoughts. Her eyes scanned the few others in the room at the moment, the upperclassmen from her class as well as the other upperclassmen female. He could tell they had a long standing relationship as friends, she figured to let them be, being they were much older then her, and she was still learning her way around as it were. As she finished her observations, she questioned herself, the school, everything in her mind, giving rise to some slight doubts, but generally more questions which she would have to figure out in time.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Tagging: Alice, Lorelai, Zoe, Anyone

"Part of the reason is that it is not merely academic, Lori. It is not full-blown conflict or anything, but it is practice both on what we have strictly learned and on our creativity as far as what we have moved forward on. We all dabble and modify in class, so the idea of tapping our creativity to do more is natural. It is actually part of the educational experience, and very healthy for us to do. It is the heart of spellcrafting, and in order for new spells or new uses for spells to happen, we are needing to do things like this."

Sam noticed Zoe, tilting his head as he wondered why the young man that was with her had joined the competition and she had not. He waved to try and get her attention, one of the other Gryffindor Prefects who was not competing noticed and then walked over to Zoe, letting her know that Sam was trying to get her attention. Sam watched, gesturing to Zoe and drawing Lorelai's attention to her.

"I wonder what is up with that.... one would think she would want to participate..."

He then nodded and smiled at Alice, winking to her to let her know she had no reason to be jealous as he was just wanting to talk to his new fellow Gryffindor.

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Wand: 10 inch Rowan, chimera mane hair, flexible with a riding crop for its handle

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Renee and Ashley were both pleased, and they exchanged a look of relief between the both of them. They wanted neither Alice nor Riku to feel that way, and they were both able to gauge each other in relaxing more. Renee was very pleased, as she especially didn't want people to be uneasy around her. She had enough trouble in that area, and with Alice, Riku, and Ashley.. along with other young like them.. and guys like Magnus, Sam, and Kurt... She was going to be just fine.

Ashely put her arm around Alice's waist, giving her a quick hug. She smiled broadly, her words very from the heart as she gushed just a little to the older young woman.

"I especially appreciate you, Alice. You already have started making me feel at home, and getting friends this soon is a very good feeling. I cannot find a place to start telling you how at home I am starting to get."

Ashley was telling the truth, and Renee moved closer to Riku. Something in her made her feel that she needed to say something that was assuring to her, and she leaned in and hoped Riku would understand why she was telling her what she told her.

"I really think Ashley likes you a lot, Riku. I don't exactly know why.. but she likes you in a very good way."

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Attire:Jeans and a T-Shirt

Riku didn't mind Ashley speaking on behalf of her for she agreed with everything that was said, she did feel bad that she hadn't answered Alice when she had spoke to them earlier. When Renee leaned in and told Riku that she thought Ashley liked her in a very good way her cheeks turned a bit red. It had been a bit since she had heard anyone liked her a lot, Riku leaned back in to Renee, "I like her too" ,she whispered. "A lot" ,her cheeks reddened even more at the admission. Ashley was a beautiful young woman and had a great personality that Riku liked a lot.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: James Alexandre Magnus
Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier
Broom: It was sent on ahead.
Attire: Nicely tailored
Tagging: Anyone

James nodded to Lorelai, Kurt, and Sam, then to Alice, Renee, Riku, and Ashley. He liked that many were getting into the spirit of the evening, and as he and the judges gave the next round of scores, it was obvious that it was moving into a close first competition for the Sixth Years. All three of the others, as well as James, had giving points for creativity that had the Houses very close. Fortunately it was not over, and four more groups of Sixth Years had to go for a total of five rounds. This was going to be extremely interesting, and as the next group moved to participate it was getting even more so. One of the Ravenclaws immediately took initiative and went creative first, changing the entire moving sheet of glass that first moved into black glass that was produced by volcanic means. James nodded in surprised and enthusiasm, as this really showed that it was going to become so very competitive. That would be overstatement if he didn't know how imaginative many of those he taught, even in lectures, could be.

canstock7377586.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:Sam, Lorelai,Anyone

Zoe blinked and turned her head when she noticed the prefect that was trying to tell her something. She nodded to him as she picked up her writting pad and walked over in the direction of the two. Wondering if she had done something to get herself in troube. She blinked wondering why a upperclassmen would want to talk to her at all. She was done with her notes on the 5th year; cointest, as she held the notepad closer to herself as she walked won. She looked between the two upperclassmen whom happened to be there.

She had trained herself to be able to use small spellss too heear things farther away, a trick her father taught he, to hel her with journalism when she did homeschooling. She didn't need it, though, she could actually read the lips of the upperrclan and shook her head as she approached.

"Hello, Mr. Anderson, um Mrs. Flannagan, you wanted to see me about something, Mr. Anderson?" she asked with the utmost respectful tone as he looked between the dark haired woman, and the brown haired man. "I think you are both entering in the six year contest, I am sure you both will do good, I am hopeful all the students do well, especially ones from our house, sir, and my big brother," she said with the same polite, very professional tone to her voice.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Ashley, Renee, Riku; Sees Sam and Lorelai

As Alice continued talking to her new friends, she noticed Sam trying to get the attention of one of the newer members of Gryffindor. When she started walking over to him, he gave her a wink and immediately she blushed knowing full well as to why he'd done so. Turning back to her friends she gave them all a smile and resumed talking.

Ashley moved a bit closer and gave Alice a hug, which she hadn't quite expected but made her feel accepted even if she was the upperclassman amongst the new arrivals to the school. She was a shy one naturally and as the evening was wearing on, her introversion was starting to become more and more apparent. Though she was glad to have met such good people who seemed understanding of her nature.

"Thanks, Ashley," Alice said with a smile. "I'm glad to hear that and I'm glad you got sorted into Ravenclaw. Something tells me we'll have many late night chats, if you get my meaning." She giggled a little as looked over at Sam and then back once more.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Sam, Zoe

Lorelai nodded and smiled, taking in a deep breath before letting it out once more. She was nervous, but slowly she was getting used to the fact that she'd soon be competing. Having Sam nearby and encouraging her was helping tremendously. "Yes, you're right. You are."

When Sam then brought up his newest housemate, Lori tilted her head and peered out into the crowd in search for the girl to which he was referring. Having come to things a bit late, she hadn't met everyone yet nor seen who had been sorted. So, she wasn't sure of who he'd been talking about just yet. But when she saw the girl approach, she made a mental note to remember both face and name for the future.

"Hello, Zoe. Lorelai Flannagan, Sixth year, Ravenclaw. Nice to meet you. You're in good hands in Gryffindor," Lori said as she extended her hand. "Welcome to Secondary. "And thanks for the vote of confidence," she then added. "I'm a bit nervous myself. Believe it or not, this is my first time competing." She winced a bit and then smiled. "I'm a bit shy and get stage fright. But I'm trying to turn over a new page this year. We'll see how I do." She paused a moment. "You said you had brother? Who is he? Where is he?" she then asked.

canstock7377586.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Zoe looked at the older female and nodded to her comments to her. "Well, I am sure you will do good Mrs. Flannagan, just remember to do your best, oh, and that those whom care about you won't care if you finish first or if you finished last. They will support you cause they are your friends," she replied with a rather calm professional like tone to her voice. "I am sure you will be able to um turn this page too, or I hope you can, I can understand what you mean by that though," she said nodding to the second comment of the older female. "You see, um, this is my first day in a school today. This is all um, extremely new to me."

She turned her head at the comment and looked towards the third years whom were gathered for the event, "my big brother is right over there," she siad pointing at the young man whom was levitating just over the ground, as he meditated on something, "That is my brother, Samson, he is a um third year, he transferred here to help me, so I could at least know one person at this school. He will win amoung the third years, I am pretty sure of that," she commented with a touch of pride in her still very professional tone, as if she were talking to more of two professors then two students.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

"Actually, you are very correct, Zoe. It is not really about the winning, not really. Yes, it is a good for deciding who the Heads are for the House, but the real choice comes from how you handle ALL of the competitions. Not just what you do, but how you handle doing it, and how you relate to those others who are competing. Look at the last round. When Paulina turned the sheet into black volcanic glass, she not only showed a moment of inspiration, she inspired creativity from others."

Sam was giving credit to the Sixth Year Ravenclaw, who smiled and waved at Zoe in a friendly manner. Sam continued, as he liked Zoe and wanted her to get a good view from someone who was competing. His tone was relaxed, hoping to let her know that her nervousness was normal and expected but that she could be at ease now.

"I know all about being proud of those you love, as well as seeing this all for what it is. Headmistress McAllistair wants us to not only be good students, but also be a good community. Healthy competition is part of that, as well as understanding and being willing to help each other when needed. We have to do both, as winning is not the only thing. I also hope your brother does very well, as I also am very hopeful that you will be more than willing to excel yourself when you are on the school newspaper."

He nodded, letting Zoe know that she was so very much not isolated. He hated anything that caused her to think that, and as he looked at Lorelai and Kurt, the latter nodding to Zoe in agreement with what Sam said, he brushed a bit of Lori's hair from her face then winked again at Alice, Renee, Ashley, and Riku to let them know that he felt the same about them as well. He never liked people feeling isolated in any way, but especially when others did it deliberately and he wanted them to know, Alice especially, he never intended that. He knew Alice had to have felt that way about how long he waited, but he also knew she knew he had to know first about how she felt. He wanted them all to know that he was that open, and right at that moment Zoe needed to know as she seemed to need the information the most.

"If you are going to want an interview on what I mean, I will be glad to the moment you have the time, Zoe."

Yajirobe said:
canstock7377586.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Zoe looked at the older teen and nodded her head, writing some of this down already, as it would go great for her article she was working on, for the whole day, as well as the various part of the day and events. She could see his point, that would make a good bit of sense, that there was a deeper meaning behind the event then to see whom had one. As her mother told her, always look under the obvious answer and find the real answers. It was a driving force for her in her reporting skills.

She was good at reading things, and she hope dealing with people, though coming from a small farm in the middle of no where the amount of people she had ever interacted with was rather limited in scope compared to these other students who had been in schools there whole lives. She rubbed her chin for a moment,"Well I have just two questions for you then, What is your opinion of the new class of students that are coming in, and how long does it take before you stop feeling really small in this place," she asked as the first question was for the article the second question, more just from a small town girl whom was still getting used to being in a place as big as this academy.

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Renee smiled as Riku blushed, her admission that she liked Ashley something that put her mind at ease. She could see that Ashley was a bit on the fragile side where her feelings were concerned, and she was already wanting to look out for her. It was something in Renee's nature, but she also was looking out for Riku as well. Her Krav Maga instructor and her significant other had been the same way, surprising from a woman who taught Israelis how to beat attackers down like redheaded stepchildren.. but Ashley had a surprising amount in common with the woman. Riku was like her doctor other, and she could see that Ashley was going to take time in making comfortable with some things.

"Just take my advice.. and allow her to set the pace sometimes at least. I hope that doesn't sound bossy or pretentious... as I just want you two to be happy no matter what."

Renee couldn't help but put a little of her own hope for herself in her tone, as she really felt lost a bit herself. She wondered if the dark and brooding guy she saw knew the pull she felt about him.. or would she have to go and tell him. She shook her head, noticing Ashley and Alice looking over at Sam as he talked to Zoe. He was giving her his take on things about the Tournament and all, but he was avoiding knitting a flag by keeping it simple. She smiled as she responded to his general wink at them by waiving, smiling at Alice and letting her know with her own eyes how lucky she was.

Ashley, in turn blushed and waved back as well, looking to Alice as she spoke. Her own tone and words were light, Riku's blushing telling her that whatever Renee said was a very good thing.

"You are so damn lucky. Sam is a great guy, and I hope he really knows how lucky he is. You deserve each other, because you both are so great at making others feel special, you both should feel special in turn. I don't know if that is the right way to put it... never was too skilled at that sort of talk, but it's true. You two and Lorelai are like Professor Magnus that way, as you never let it go pass to let others know they are needed and wanted around. Trust me... that is hard to find for some."

Ashley felt validated as student here, and as she continued to smile she waved at Kurt and Zoe, wondering if he had someone as well. She also really hoped that Zoe's brother, Samson, did well in the Third Year competition as well as that would be a great thing for Zoe to carry into the start of the year by being proud of her brother. She also hoped that Zoe would feel comfortable as herself, and never feel overshadowed. That, to Ashley, was what made his talking directly to her so important, as she sensed he didn't want her to feel that her entire identity was as "Samson's little sister".

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Samuel smiled, both of Zoe's questions very good ones. He smiled at Lorelai, as what he would say to the second one would come from personal experience. He then turned back to Zoe, his tone letting her know that he did feel everything he said and was honest with her about it all. He spoke very directly but relaxed as he was not dispensing any kind of grand wisdom but just expressing his thoughts.

"Well, I think that you and all the other First Years are all very ready for what is to come. You are already getting a feel for things, and also looking out for each other as well as wanting to get to know both each other and those of us who have been here longer. That is one of the things that helps with getting adjusted to life here. It varies in how long it takes, but both wanting to be here as well as remembering that balance in everything around her really helps speed it up. I rarely see anyone six months in or longer in the first year who still feel isolated or left out.... but there are those who are not as totally adjusted as others.. present company excluded in my opinion on that."

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: James Alexandre Magnus
Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier
Broom: It was sent on ahead.
Attire: Nicely tailored
Tagging: Anyone

James was loving seeing so many students communing together, even though there were those who were acting... less social. He understood those who felt isolated a bit, but his gaze was on those who were obviously of certain inclinations of thought. He too had been watching the two older students, both Fifth years who hadn't been participating, who were behaving strangely. They were not alone, as the two Fourth years who were moving closer to where Renee were acted in a similar way. They all had been suspected of being part of the thinly-disguised attempt at reviving the Death Eaters on campus, but as they had only been suspicious nothing had been done. He had helped with the dozen or so expulsions that had happened that year, and now he was very wary even as they started to announce the winners of the top for spots out of the second round. He was not surprised that Pauline McGillicutty, one of the sharpest Ravenclaws, was the winner, and he smiled at her. He gave her high points, but he knew he wasn't the only judge who did.

He also nodded and gestured to both Dovovan and Holly Johnson letting them know that they were also not isolated or ignored.

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Cameron Jasper Donovan
Wand: Holly (Tinne) dragon heartstring 9 inches
Broom:Firebolt
Attire:Black Slacks, Black Polo T-Shirt

"Alright then after the games we shall go on a walk with the dogs" ,Cameron said in response to Holly. She seemed rather nice and he wanted to make friends with the faculty as well as students. He looked over at James noticing him nod, Cameron nodded back and gave the man a friendly smile. He wrote down his scores and gave points to each student accordingly he thought the games were truly exciting and he was quite entertained watching all the students compete, he was impressed with the sportsmanship andwas happy everyone could compete without any issues. Cameron looked over to where the rough looking man had been sitting before and noticed he was still gone, he was curious about this man and was also curious as to why McAllistair hired such a roughneck.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Attire:Jeans and T-Shirt
Tagging:Renee, Ashley, Alice

"OH I intend to let her go at her own pace I'm not pushy in fact I'm quite shy when it comes to liking people" ,Riku said in response to Renee's statement. She looked toward Ashley and smiled shyly then turned back to Renee, "So how are you liking the school so far"? She asked kindly trying to make conversation with the young woman.

canstock7377586.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

She nodded as he wrote down the qoute for the newspaper article, she was going to blow them away with all the information that she had in the article already. It was a great line up of things, and she was already very proud of herself for thinking it all up. She then made note of the second comment to use as an article helper as well as a bit of advice as well, she nodded her head as she could hear that a ravenclaw had one the 5th year contest, and made a mental note to interview the winner of the 5th year contest after this. "Well now, thank you for the interview, um that will all go well in the article.I will see how things move along, I figure it will take time to get used to things anyhow, Rome wasn't build in a day, as they say," she commented, as she closed up her notebook and put her pen up for the moment, "Well I am guessing it is your turn to do your best, um good luck again."

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Ashley, Renee, Riku; Sees Sam, Lorelai, Zoe

Alice blushed a little at Ashley's comments. "Thanks so much. I've known Sam for quite a while now, but most of that time I thought he liked me as a sister." She giggled a bit. "I've been pining for him for years though. Silently and..." her voice trailed and she blushed a bit more. "I know, I'm silly," she laughed. "But I was afraid to ruin a friendship, but at the same time I liked him so much." She looked over at Sam who was talking to both Lorelai and Zoe. "But earlier today, that finally changed. He told me that he's liked me more than that, much more." She reached up and touched her lips, smiling. "He told me he loves me."

Again, Alice turned to glance over at Sam. She missed him terribly and it had only been an hour or so since they had to part for a bit for the games. And already it felt like an eternity. She longed for his touch, his kiss. More than anything she just wanted to be held by him. Just then, she looked at Lorelai, her heart breaking a bit for her best friend. How hard it must be for her to not be able to openly show her affections for Professor Magnus!

"Anyway, thanks so much for the compliments. Really," Alice then said. "I know what it's like to be an outcast and believe it or not, I'm very, very shy. So, most of the time people tend to ignore me as a result of that. This year especially, I want to make sure no one feels left out, that they know just how special and unique they all are. Because everyone has something good to offer." She smiled a bit knowing Lori would be proud of her for clearly stating the one thing she tried so hard to live by, if she could help it. "And I want to be one of those people who help make sure that they know that if I can."

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Sam, Zoe; Sees Samson

Lorelai listened quietly for a while as both Sam and Zoe conversed... Gryffindor to Gryffindor. It warmed her to watch Sam take the girl under his wing, so to speak, just like any good prefect should do and it seemed like Zoe was appreciative and learning a bit from the conversation as well. She watched the girl take notes and had a good feeling that the girl would excel in her major and be a wonderful asset to the school's paper.

"Good luck with your articles, Zoe," Lori then added. "And please, call me Lorelai or Lori, if you like. Miss Flannagan is so formal," she added with a smile. "I think you're going to impress the lot of them with what you've got there, especially as a first year." She paused a moment, her eyes searching the vast room once again. "And you said your brother was over near the third years?"

Looking over in the direction in which Zoe had pointed, Lori finally noticed the man who seemed to be a bit off by himself as he was indeed meditating, giving off the impression that he wished for some space. Smiling, she waved at him anyway figuring that if he noticed her he'd see that she was talking to his sister. She just hoped it didn't break his concentrations too badly or bother him since he seemed to want to be left alone a bit before the competition, something she understood since some preferred such things as a means to keep a clear mind.

"Also, Zoe, I'm not sure if you met my friend Alice, but I know that she and several others are planning a girls' weekend Friday next. It's open to many and I know she'd want you to join us, if she hasn't already mentioned it to you. So, in case she hasn't, I am. I hope you'll be able to come. The plan is to go into Hogsdale, if you're game."

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Holly made a mental note in her head about how the games were almost done the third years all done and now the second years were going to start. she leaned back and looked down at her dog with a slight smile and gave his head a good rub. she watched the games then said to Cameron "First time here at the school".

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:Nicko
Katy watched as the second years took the stage to began soon it will be the first years and she had her wand out and ready to start. She hugged Nicko's arm tighter in anticipation .

Back
Top Bottom