Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Hall

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging:Chadwick,Nicko
Katy looked to the teacher and said "Yea i think you will see me in class then well bye for now till then I hope i do well in your class". she turned to Nicko and said "sure but i might join in the games not sure yet but i guess i will have to see what kind of games their are before i make up my mind". She gave Nicko anther smile and taking his hand again started to walk off towards the games.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt, Brown Leather Jacket
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Anyone

Chadwick let out what sounded like a growl in response to the young woman, after the girl finally walked off he looked around at everyone. He took his feet off the table and sat up then began to make his way across the great hall again figuring while everyone was occupied he would go outside onto the grounds and have a smoke. The man got slightly aggravated trying to move through the large crowd.

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Suit and Tie
Tagging:Katy

A sigh of relief escaped Nicko's lips as they walked away from the angry looking man, when Katy mentioned the games Nicko gave her a nervous smile. "I myself don't think I will join in on the games tonight but I will watch and cheer you on if you do decide to join in on them" ,he told her.

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:Nicko
With out thinking Katy turned and hugged the boy close saying "my own fan club" . She let out a giggle and blushed when she realized what she just did but played it off like she did not notice. she hoped he did not mind too much but the party was starting to get to her for she was life of the party's back at home. She might just join the games just cause nicko would be cheering her on. She watched as the fifth years were done and being scored.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.
Tagging: Anyone

Norah raced down the stone steps of the staircase and then along the corridors of the main floor. She was late. Ridiculously late. Though, in all fairness, it wasn't her fault. The taxi that had picked her up got a flat on the way to the train station rendering her stuck for ever so long until she was able to call another one. And then by the time she got to the station she'd missed her train and had to wait for the next one. Of course, by that time, it meant she'd be late and being in a Muggle area, there was no way she'd risk apparating. Besides, she had her luggage to think about and she wasn't very good at shrinking charms. Needless to say, it rendered her tardy and she'd just gotten her belongings, along with her cat, Terpsichore, situated in the Gryffindor dorms and was now heading to down to the Great Hall. She had a feeling she'd missed the Sorting Ceremony. But what else had she missed?

Heart racing, breath fast and catching in her throat, Norah made her way toward the large wooden doors that led into the vast room. She could hear several voices.

"Damn," Norah mumbled. The ceremony was definitely over and it was more than clear that the mixer had started. In fact, she was fairly sure the games were getting ready to begin if she was hearing things correctly.

Letting out a long exhale, Norah set her jaw and pushed open the door to the Great Hall. She just hoped she went unnoticed and didn't get into too much trouble for being so late. If she hadn't been so worried about missing the ceremony, she'd have just stayed in the dorms. These mixers weren't her thing. She could get on with people well enough when the situation called for it, but in the end she wasn't one for a party. Gatherings were one thing, a party was something else.

Norah quietly entered the room, standing there for a moment as she let her eyes scan the room. She pushed back her hood and let her hands ruffle her blonde locks a bit, shaking them out as she stood there. The room was crowded and everyone appeared to be enjoying themselves. Suddenly, she caught sight of a large man heading her way. He looked mean, angry and full of determined purpose. Her eyes going a bit wide, she held her ground. The way she saw it, he had to be faculty even if a bit rough around the edges. And if he was coming to reprimand her, well, she'd take it then.

"If you're going to reprimand me for being late," Norah began. "You could at least let me get a drink before you do." Her cheeks were red as she spoke, her hands trembling, so she quickly stuck them in her pockets so as to hide them. But regardless of her fear and the fact that she wanted to run, she stood there, her blue eyes fixed to his... even though he donned an eyepatch.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt, Brown Leather Jacket

Chadwick continued to push through the students a few of them glared at him but when he glared back their faces quickly turned into a friendly smile. He was getting more and more aggravated with every step he took, the man was just about to reach the door when a young woman started ranting about being reprimanded for tardiness. Chadwick looked directly into the girls eyes in return but he still noticed her shaky hands and could tell she was nervous by the tone of her voice and the redness in her cheeks. He stood there for a few moments staring into the girl's eyes the normal glare on his face, he wanted to intimidate her simply because he knew he could.

"I don't give a fuck if you're late" ,he finally said in response. "Don't be so nervous you make yourself look like a target, shaky hands, red cheeks, the nervous choke in your voice, I could tell you're fragile from a mile away" ,he stated right before shoving past the blonde and making his way out the door. Chadwick was there to toughen the students up to teach them a different kind of strength and if he seen a student that looked weak or frail he was going to point it out and he was for sure going to try and toughen them up. The man's method's may be questionable but they usually worked.

He pulled a cigarette out of the pack that was in his inside pocket as he walked down the halls, the man couldn't wait to get outside and away from all the chaos of the mixer.

(Exit to Ground Floor Corridors)

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.

Norah had all she could do not to wince when the man shouted at her. She sucked in a sharp breath and held it, her heart pounding as she stood there. When he mentioned her reddened cheeks, her shaking hands, even the slight tremor in her voice... oh how she wanted to die. Memories of that incident from four years back poured into her mind. She remembered how that time had been, how she'd managed to finally find that corner of her mind where she could reside for a time and no longer have the need to scream...

Finally, the man pushed at Norah. The shove was hard, but not enough to hurt. As he stomped off, she let out the breath she'd been holding and turned to watch after him as he pulled out a cigarette and left the 'party'. Once he was out of sight, she felt her muscles relax. But even as she did, something wasn't setting well inside. Something was telling her she had something more to say to the man who just yelled at her. So, setting her jaw, she followed him out into the corridors.

(Exit to the Ground Floor Corridors)

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Renee Eve Arizona Marvolo LeStrange (Renee, Eve)
House/Year: First Year
Blood Type: half-blood
Wand: 10 inch Rowan, chimera mane hair, flexible with a riding crop for its handle
Broom: (in room)
Attire: Basic Hogwarts Uni uniform
Travel: n/a
Tagging: Ashley

"Wow... this year most certainly is very interesting indeed.. but not in a good way for some, I can see...."

Renee didn't have to draw much attention to Chadwick Zachary Braeden, especially as a number of the other First years who got sorted to Gryffindor had spotted the man as he was chewing out a Second year that obviously had just gotten to the Great Hall. Fortunately, as Renee had been told by one of the Older Gryffindor Girls, if she missed dinner the house elves always had the kitchen open late. Such was life at a Uni, but Renee knew the man by reputation rather than personal meeting. He, much like Professor Magnus, had had to deal with a new generation of Death Eaters, something that really made her realize how much she was glad she always took her studies seriously. The whispering around her returned her attention to the fact that the first through fourth places for the Fifth Years had been handed out, and the surprise was that three of the four were female. The sole male, from Hufflepuff, had tied for second with the Fifth Year Slytherin, who actually smiled, and . She nodded and held the Second place trophy, and both of their names magically inscribed on it as they did. The First Place was also a tie between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw, and Renee smiled at that. The only place ties were not allowed was Sixth and Seventh Years, but that was because positions of authority were in play.

Renee still hoped that the Second Year Gryffindor was alright, but she also knew that the girl needed to not be so skiddish as she seemed from what she saw/ Ashley she could understand, as she was new and a total stranger to the Uni... She stole a look at Ashley, seeing the redness in her cheeks. She smiled at the other girl, knowing that what some may mistake as infatuation was admiration. She knew the difference, especially with the way she was stealing looks at Riku. Renee smiled and continued watching the winners of the first Fifth Year game, bemused and wondering if Riku knew.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Travel cloak over basic Hogwarts uniform
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Renee, Riku

"Thanks, Riku... I am really looking forward to it now."

Ashley looked away, knowing she was sounding so much like a drip. She was certain that Riku most likely thought that, were they alone, Ashley would attempt to maul her right here. She was not THAT forward, rather she was extremely interested in the other Ravenclaw. Ashley had always been comfortable with her bisexuality, but at times she wondered if she just shouldn't make a choice between the two genders. Riku was, to put it in words her friends back in the States would say, "hotter than Georgia asphalt". She already was wondering what the other girl looked like in fewer clothing, but she shook herself back to where they were now. The Fifth Years were done with their first competition, and now it was time for the Sixth years.

"I hope that we win this one for our house.. I mean I know that all the winners win.. but I know there is a First place.... crag.. I am rambling..."

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Attire:Jeans and a T-Shirt
Tagging:Ashley

Riku smiled at Ashley's comment about looking forward to the weekend, "Me too love me too I think it'll be nice to get out on the town and relax" ,she said in response. She giggled a little bit when Ashley said she was rambling, "No I don't mind it at all I feel the same way, let's kick some butt and get that first place prize" ,she said in a very encouraging tone. Riku definitely thought Ashley was a beautiful young woman and was starting to like her more and more as she got to know her better.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Alice Katherine Snow, Alice
House/Year: Ravenclaw/4th year
Wand: Cherry, 10in, Unicorn Hair, Swishy
Attire: Blue form-fitting dress and matching heels.
Tagging: Anyone; Ashley, Renee, Riku

Alice watched Samson walk away to prepare for the games and she just waved. "Good luck," she replied.

Biting down on her lip, she saw Ashley, Renee and Riku nearby so she decided to move a bit closer to them since they didn't hear her earlier above the noise of the crowd and announcements when she tried to introduce them to Samson. Plus, being surrounded by so many, she felt a bit overwhelmed, not to mention a bit nervous about competing in the games for the first time. She just hoped the three girls wouldn't mind having her join them.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Lorelai Elizabeth Flannagan, Lori
House/Year: Ravenclaw/6th year
Wand: Ash, 11.5in, Phoenix Feather, Bendy
Attire: White sundress and sandals
Tagging: Anyone; Sam

Lorelai nodded at Sam. "Yes, I know. I just get stage fright easily. I just have to tell myself it's no different than when studying or in the classroom during a test." She smiled at him and then glanced over at James quickly before turning back to her 'brother'. "Even still, I can't help but feel a bit anxious." She laughed lightly trying to help calm herself a bit more. "Though honestly, I am having fun. McAllistair has outdone herself this year."

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Samual Christopher Anderson (Sam, Chris, Andy)
House/Year: Gryffindor, Sixth year
Blood Type: Full
Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Broom: Not yet
Attire: Gryffindor travel uniform
Tagging: Alice, Lorelai, Anyone

"Yes, she has. I am glad she is no where near retiring, as we still have a lot to learn from her."

Sam and James exchanged nods, James pleased that Sam was there to directly encourage Lorelai. Sam knew the older man wished he could give her more than he obviously had earlier, at least obvious to him and Alice, whom he waved to. He smiled at his girlfriend, pleased at that thought all over again. He then watched as the Fifth years moved away from the area, the first round of Sixth Years moving forward. It was in order of how you got close, and he and Lorelai were in the same section in line. Not every Sixth Year was participating, rather those who really wanted to both make things more festive and who wanted to compete. There was no real pressure, minus the fact that the most points would go to the ones who got the most competitions one. Tonight, there would be only a few, but over the course of the year there would be more.

Sam wanted both himself and Lorelai to get two of the Head Posts, as he knew that Lorelai would be a good influence on tempering justice with mercy. Kurt, who was on the other side of Lorelai smiled and nodded to them both, but especially to Lorelai. He had a natural magic talent, as well as a manner that encouraged the good things and influenced toning down the bad. Kurt had always known Lorelai was good, but he also understood why she was so reserved as well.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: James Alexandre Magnus
Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier
Broom: It was sent on ahead.
Attire: Nicely tailored

James gave his scoring, trying to give as fair as he could to all those in the Fifth year. He didn't know how Donovan had giving points, but he knew that the scoring would be much stricter for the Sixth and Seventh Years. A clear majority on those points would be much harder, as he knew that more than once a mere point had ended up deciding who was Head Guy and Girl for a House. He also knew, from experience, that also would be something that could get a bit tense, but as the judges were also selected for their impartiality, he knew that things would be down the middle and far from all five of them.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Renee, Riku, Lorelai

"Perhaps... maybe you and I should get to know each other some before the trip to town. We can talk, study together... whatever..."

Ashley bit her lip, trying to be subtle and worried she was failing. She really was liking Riku, and she was just taking things as slowly as she could. She didn't want her to be too worried that she was being pushy, but unless they got to know each other, things could not be learned nor decided or passed over. She brushed back her hair, watching as things were starting to be made ready for the Sixth years. One of the second years close by, answering a question from another First Year, said that the scoring for the two highest classes would be very close and Ashley suddenly was concerned about Lorelai, giving the older young woman a thumbs up of encouragement if she caught her eye.

canstock8508889.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Samson Alexander
House/Year:unsorted/3rd
Blood Type:Half
Wand:Elm, 10 inches, phoenix feather
Broom:None
Attire:Generic uniform for Hogwarts
Tagging:anyone

canstock7377586.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Zoe Alexander (full name and nickname, if your character has one)
House/Year:unsorted/1st
Blood Type:Full
Wand:Rosewood, 8 1/2 inch, uniform hair
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Attire:Generic uniform for Hogwarts

Samson looked around, and took a deep breath, as he focused his mind. So far he hadn't meet to many people, and just had to passing conversations with two people at the school. It was a oddly rather quiet day for him so far. Not that it mattered, he would be here to learn and do his best, that was his goals at this school. He sat down to meditate for a bit as he waited for the third years turn to go af the events. He sat there and said a small incarnation, that caused him to levetate a tiny bit of the ground if anyone noticed. He figured he would do his best at this game, and if he did that, he might have a chance to win, but that didn't really matter. He just wanted to do it to challenge himself and to kind of test himself as well. Not against the others, but against his own expectations for himself.

Soe quietly found the ideal place to watch the contest from. She moved everything around as she looked at everyone that would be competing for the winners. She knew she would of had a great shot herself of doing well. Yet, that wasn't what she was after, she was after the story of the winners and the event, not winning herself. Still she hoped that her brother, and Renee both did well in the events they were in. It would be neat if they both won, but she would be glad to see her friends compete no matter. The others she meet almost all random students, and sources for her article she hoped did well too.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai nodded. "We do have a lot to learn from her. Plus, she definitely has a way of keeping things interesting."

Smiling, Lori caught sight of Ashley giving her a thumbs up sign of encouragement. She giggled a bit at the gesture and waved. She also noticed that she was standing rather close to Riku, their stance such that she couldn't help but wonder if some initial 'sparks' were beginning to ignite between her two sister Ravenclaws. Scanning the room, she then caught sight of Alice. Her friend looked a bit lost and alone, though still determined to compete. She had to fight the urge to run over to her and hug her, telling her that everything would be all right. She could sense that Alice was beginning to feel overwhelmed and she wondered why no one was talking to her. From the look on her friend's face, she got the sense that she felt the same way... out of place.

"Sam," Lori then whispered. "Wave to Alice again, she feels ignored by her new friends and we aren't in a position where we can go to her." She gestured toward Alice who looked so alone across the room, her face going pale. At that, she waved to her friend in hopes she'd see.

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Holly Johnson
House/Year:teacher/grounds keeper/caretaker
Blood Type:half blood
Wand:9inches long ,wood Alder,Phoenix feather core,its a black color wand.
Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
Tagging:no one
Holly walked into the great hall and made her way to the table. She sat down and took a look around at the students that were attending this year and made note to herself which ones would cause her some trouble. She then got up to get herself a drink a glass of soda and sat back down at the staff table. She noticed some of the other teachers. She did not speak to anyone but she must have caused some stares when she walked in with a big dog by her side. He sat down beside her and she reached down and scratched it behind the ears. The dog put his head more into her lap and kicked its back leg as she worked one of his favorite spots that only she could pet.

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Renee Eve Arizona Marvolo LeStrange (Renee, Eve)
House/Year: First Year
Blood Type: half-blood
Wand: 10 inch Rowan, chimera mane hair, flexible with a riding crop for its handle
Broom: (in room)
Attire: Basic Hogwarts Uni uniform
Tagging: Ashley, Alice, Riku

Renee noticed Alice, and she smiled at the older girl. Fortunately, the First through Fourth years were able to be mostly together and when she remembered that Alice was trying to tell them something earlier about Zoe's brother Samson, she felt bad that she had not paid as much attention as she should have. She the waved to Alice the first chance she could, pleased that the older young woman was there. She then got Ashley and Riku's attention, nodding to Alice as she knew neither of the other two Ravenclaws had intended such either.

"There's Alice. I am hoping she can come over here and talk, as it will be a little bit before it is our turn. Letting the Sixth years go next, then letting us Underclassmen go so the Seventh years can have time to prepare is good. I hope we didn't hurt her feelings, as I think we missed her trying to tell us something about that guy she was talking to.. Samson, I think his name was..."

Renee gestured to Alice, hoping that she could tell Renee wanted her to move closer so they could talk to her. Renee owed her an apology, but she also wanted to let the older girl know her kindnesses were appreciated as well. Ashley also was gesturing for Alice to come to them, her smile almost like she had come with batteries.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Renee, Riku, Alice

"Oh.. wand rot! I hope she doesn't think we were ignoring her. I would so hate that, as I was totally just wanting not to miss getting over here... Do you think she would think that, Riku?"

Ashley waved and gestured to Alice, letting the older young lady know she could come over to them. A few other older students were asking the First Years questions, and a few were working up the courage to talk to Renee. As they waited on Alice, Ashley was tempted to ask Renee if she really knew the affect she had on some people. Perhaps that was an inherited trait, but Renee obviously didn't take advantage of it. Although like Riku she was gorgeous, also like Riku Renee refused to use her charm and looks to get by in life. One Third Year male asked her what an arrogant person would have found an overly personal question, but Renee smiled and answered him without problem. She could see that, despite her family legacy, she was planning on living her own life.

"I really hope she comes over here... I really didn't mean to ignore what she said.. just couldn't hear everything."

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Samual Christopher Anderson (Sam, Chris, Andy)
House/Year: Gryffindor, Sixth year
Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Broom: Not yet
Attire: Gryffindor travel uniform
Tagging: Alice, Lorelai, Anyone

Sam didn't need Lorelai to let her know about Alice, but he nodded and gestured more than a wave to Alice. He blow her a kiss, letting her know that he was always there for her even when he was not standing right next to her. He noticed, after she had responded, that Renee and Ashley were gesturing for Alice to join them. He nodded to her, encouraging her to go and talk to the First Years. He himself had a lot to talk to Renee about later as well, so Alice getting to know her would just make talking that much easier. He then spoke to Lorelai, watching the proceedings as the first group of Sixth Years moved to compete.

"The noise in here can be a bit much, but whatever happened I don't think was on purpose. Renee and Ashley in particular are too eager to get to know Alice, so nothing that has happened was deliberate... at least not from either of them."

Sam and Kurt both traded looks as the two Slytherin students they had been keeping their eyes on, both acting a bit odd in their manner, were moving a little closer to the area where Renee was. Kurt was staying calm, but he already had an iron-clad mentality of things and Sam was already hoping there would not be a messy confrontation in the middle of everything right there.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Alice Katherine Snow, Alice
House/Year: Ravenclaw/4th year
Wand: Cherry, 10in, Unicorn Hair, Swishy
Attire: Blue form-fitting dress and matching heels.
Tagging: Anyone; Ashley, Renee, Riku; Sees Sam and Lorelai

Alice smiled and blushed when she noticed Lorelai wave to her and then Sam blowing her kisses from across the room. She blew him one back and suddenly felt a bit warm inside. She missed him and wished she could be by his side once again like earlier that evening. Feeling a bit better, she continued walking back over to where Renee, Ashley and Riku had wandered off to. When she was next to them once again, she smiled at them. "Hi," she said shyly. "Good to see you're participating in the games. First time I'm doing so myself."

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai smiled at Sam and giggled a bit. "Now that is exactly what she needed," she said happily.

It warmed Lori to see Alice's expression go from pale to pink as she blushed a bit. And it warmed her further when she saw her blow a kiss back. As she watched the exchange, she couldn't help but sneak a glance over at the judge's table and look at James. She wished she could blow him a kiss so openly. But alas, she could not. One day she would and what a day that would be. But for now she had to be a bit more reserved.

"See how happy that made her?" Lori nudged Sam. "She's heading back over to the others. That is good. I'm glad of that." She touched Sam's arm just then in a sisterly fashion, her smile broad as she watched Alice approach the others.

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Cameron Jasper Donovan
Wand: Holly (Tinne) dragon heartstring 9 inches
Broom:Firebolt
Attire:Black Slacks, Black Polo T-Shirt

Cameron noticed the man leave and chew out yet another student, he knew whoever took his classes were in for one hell of a year. His mind was taken off the rough looking man when the games began after the first group of students finished he scored them all evenly. During competitions the man didn't play favorites he scored on who was the best, he took a sip from his glass after he was done writing his scores down and then waited for the next group of students to take there turn.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/unsorted
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Attire:Jeans and a T-Shirt
Tagging:Ashley, Renee, Alice

Riku placed her hand on her forehead at the mention of Alice thinking they had ignored her, "Oh dear I hope not, she's such a nice woman I would hate for her to think we ignored her" ,Riku said in response to Ashley's question. A smile came across Riku's face when Alice came over and said hi, "Hello Alice it's nice to see you again" ,she said cheerfully.

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
Holly seeing that no one was paying attention to her decided to stay just a bit longer but already she was planning on leaving. She made her way over to the games to see which teachers were there for she always let them know who she was in case they might think she was a student cause of her pendent. She found a spot next to Cameron and said in a quite voice "is this seat taken"?

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Katy turned to Nicko "I can't wait till we can do the games I'm so joining in and giving it my all". She also noticed Holly boy that girl must have missed the train or something to get here late . she then turned her attention back to the games.

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:Holly

As Cameron waited for the next group of students to start a young woman walked over to him asking if the seat next to him was taken. He looked at the woman and gave her a friendly smile, "No not at all take a seat" ,he said in response. "My name is Cameron Donovan I'm the flying instructor and game keeper, what's your name"? Cameron held his hand out to shake the young woman's.

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/unsorted
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Suit and Tie
Tagging:Katy

"I can't wait either I think you're going to do great" ,Nicko said in response to Katy. He gave her a kind encouraging smile and a pat on the back. He was enjoying her company and was glad they were in the same house for he knew no matter what he had a friend.

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Holly sat down and taking his hand quickly giving it a quick shake saying "the name is Holly Johnson I'm the caretaker and groundskeeper here at the school and this is spike do not worry he wont bite he growls at everyone". The dog had indeed growled at the man that held out his hand but then at the sound of his master voice talking to the man and taking his hand he laid down beside her watching the man thou his eyes.

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Katy grinned at Nicko saying "Look its the third years ". she then grabbed his arm hugging it loving the fact she could just be near him and no matter what she had someone in her house to share the school year with.

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:Holly

Cameron smiled at the dog after shaking the woman's hand, "No worries ma'am I understand dogs I have one myself he's a rottweiler named Bane he's sleeping in my quarters as we speak" ,he told her. "He's quite a big fellow too but in all reality he's a big teddy bear loves to be pet and hugged". Cameron kept a smile on his face he was usually very kind when meeting new people and enjoyed it quite a bit. "So you're the grounds keeper huh? We may be seeing a lot of each other then seeing as my class is held outside on the grounds".

Back
Top Bottom