Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Hall

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Cameron Jasper Donovan
Blood Type:Full
Wand: Holly (Tinne) dragon heartstring 9 inches
Broom:Firebolt
Attire:Black Slacks, Black Polo T-Shirt
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Renee, Ashley, Nicko, Katy, Riku

He listened as the girls spoke, Cameron really appreciated their compliments and was liking the start of the year so far. "Well thank you for your kind words and I hope that I am everything you expect come class time I feel we will all have a fun time learning in my class, and yes Ashley I too look at quidditch the same as you it should be about having fun and playing as a team not trying to over show anyone or get violent when things don't go your way" ,Cameron said in response to the girls. He looked around for a moment knowing that there was a competition being held during the mixer, even with him looking around though his attention stayed on the students he was talking to.

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Renee Eve Arizona Marvolo LeStrange (Renee, Eve)
House/Year: First Year
Blood Type: half-blood
Wand: 10 inch Rowan, chimera mane hair, flexible with a riding crop for its handle
Broom: (in room)
Attire: Basic Hogwarts Uni uniform
Travel: n/a
Tagging: Ashley, Katy, Riku, Nicko, Donovan, anyone who comes over...

Renee overheard what the lead singer had said, and a smile came to her face. She already saw a chance to show herself deserving of being here, but also to give the two Creeps a look at what they already wanted to see. She wasn't going to actually show off, rather she was going to show more her skill and focus. She then turned back to Professor Donovan, very pleased indeed with what he was saying about not wanting anything but fun and sportsmanship in class and on the pitch. She nodded, knowing that he may eventually have to go join the other judges but not pushing as she spoke to the other girls.

"Well, I am glad to here that, as much so as Katy, Riku, and Ashley here. I love healthy and fair competition, and like the next game for those of us not in the Upperclassmen ranks.. I look forward to those very two things. No matter what House, we can have that kind of competition every time. Katy... Riku... Ashley, do any of the three of you intend to compete?"

She was asking a valid question, but she also was wondering if Katy was paying attention to the conversation at hand. She did have a focus on Nicko, but still Renee was hoping she would answer.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Travel cloak over basic Hogwarts uniform
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Renee, Katy, Donovan, Nicko, Riku

Ashley was thrilled both with the idea of competing against others in her year as well as others, and with Professor Donovan's words about making everything fair and balanced in his classes and instruction on the pitch. She was very happy about that, as she knew he would end up having to show her some things carefully at times. She wasn't inept, rather she was not as skilled as she really should have been. She also hoped that nothing like at her last school happened.. where she lost control of her broom and ended up buzzing through the Magical Creatures stable. She was given special attention because she had manages to frighten a Thestral... something thought impossible. At Renee's words, though, she nodded and spoke up as the buzz died down with all the Upperclassmen assembled who would compete in the first of the games.

"I am going to try. It is mostly in the spirit of healthy display of skill, so I am up for it. I hope that you two are as well.. Riku... Katy?"

Ashley made it a question, as she was curious as to whether or not she had done something to upset the other blond and didn't know about it.

canstock8508889.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Samson Alexander
House/Year:unsorted/3rd
Blood Type:Half
Wand:Elm, 10 inches, phoenix feather
Broom:None
Attire:Generic uniform for Hogwarts
Tagging:anyone

canstock7377586.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Zoe Alexander (full name and nickname, if your character has one)
House/Year:unsorted/1st
Wand:Rosewood, 8 1/2 inch, uniform hair
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Tagging:Anyone

Zoe wondered around somehow for a while, getting interview of people whom were there for her aritcle, she then heard of the competition and followed along seeing how people were doing and pretty much writting the whole entire time as she watched what was going on, and how people were preparing and all the small stuff that was happening. She wasn't sure where everyone else was, and didn't know anyone so well, but she was not used to so many people, but she was used to reporting which she was still doing at this moment, and that was enough for the young woman.

Samson on the other hand also had remained mostly quiet for the rest of the night, not always the most outgoing person himself, which had made it easy to transfer as he had made no real connections to his first school. He wondered around for a bit as he waited for the competition to start. He wasn't even really looking at winning anything unless they had a fty competition, but that wasn't why they were having it and he knew that well. It was to get people to do be doing things together which of course was a rather positive aspoect. He did notice his sister interviewing various people but remained quiet, letting her do her thing, as he waited to compete himself..

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging:Nicko,Renee,Donovan,Ashley
Katy had been listening while all the others were talking even thou it did not look like it at all. she heard her name called by the girl Renee as she asked her question and a smirk came across her face as she said " I love a good game were you have to compete so I think I might have to try out for the games myself and see if I make the team". She knew there was a chance she might not but what could she say if she never even tried out.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Alice Katherine Snow, Alice
House/Year: Ravenclaw/4th year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Cherry, 10in, Unicorn Hair, Swishy
Attire: Blue form-fitting dress and matching heels.
Tagging: Anyone; Possibly Samson and Zoe

As Alice waited for the games to begin for the underclassmen, she glanced around the Great Hall a little. Her eyes continued to drift back over to Sam every few moments as she did so. But she couldn't help it. She was in love and feeling so many emotions all rolled into one every time she looked at him. She wondered if he felt anything similar to herself. From the way he'd kissed her earlier, her heart said he did. But even still, she knew it would be nicer to hear the words coming directly from him later on at some point.

Alice then looked over at the judges. She saw Professor Magnus was one of them and wasn't surprised. She knew he'd be more than fair, probably tough. It made her inwardly giggle. As the moments wore on, she wondered who else would participate and if she'd get the chance to meet any more of the newer students. Looking around, she noticed a few others she hadn't had the chance to meet yet. One she recognized as a girl having sat at Sam's table earlier. A Gryffindor. The other she didn't recognize at all. Was he Hufflepuff or Slytherin? Well, she figured the only way to find out was to be brave and introduce herself to the young man.

Smiling shyly, Alice mustered up her courage and walked over to the nearby students. "Hello," she said softly. "My name is Alice Snow. Ravenclaw, 4th year. Welcome to Secondary. Are you participating in the games?"

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Lorelai Elizabeth Flannagan, Lori
House/Year: Ravenclaw/6th year
Wand: Ash, 11.5in, Phoenix Feather, Bendy
Attire: White sundress and sandals
Tagging: Anyone; Sam

((Game Time: Has just returned from the Hogsdale Inn unnoticed, is now attending the mixer))

Lorelai nodded. "I know. You are rarely wrong." She paused a moment as she glanced over at the judges, her gaze lingering on James before she turned to look over at Sam. "I think this year is going to be full of surprises to be honest. It's definitely proving to be quite interesting and it has yet to even start." She smiled and giggled softly just then. "Still, I do think Alice will do well and I've no doubt you will also."

Lori then turned to look at the newer students she'e met not overly long ago. They were still speaking to Professor Donovan, the final judge for the competing games. She knew they all had their roles to play and had no doubt they'd be rather significant. She watched Renee quite carefully and smiled. She hoped she competed in the underclassmen games just to prove to the others that she wasn't someone to be walked all over. For some reason she thought that important. Perhaps it was because of her own past and run ins with bullies that made her think such things.

Lori turned back to look at Sam. "I do wonder when these games will begin though. The longer we wait, the more nervous I'm becoming." She giggled a bit more, her nerves apparent as her cheeks turned a bit red. "Though I will try. I always do. And as you said, this year things need to indeed be taken up a notch. I need to prove to myself that I can do this. Win or lose. I need to prove to myself that I have some skill in this area. I need to." She smiled then and linked arms with Sam, a sisterly gesture. "I just need to stay calm up until the games start."

canstock8508889.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:anyone, replies to Alice

Samson noticed the older female and smiled politely as she introduced herself. He reached out his hand to shake her own hand, "Well Alice nice to meet you, name is Samson, and um, I might just do that, it could be interesting at least," he replied as to the fact if he was planning on trying the contest. "I am a new transfer student, um 3rd yeaer myself, in Hufflepoof. I well transferred to keep an eye on my little sister mostly, and make sure she doesn't get into trouble," he commented as he pointed the the blonde first yeaer walking around taking interviews with various people, "That would be her, Zoe," he said as he looked around, "Well if you are doing the events, good luck."

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Wand: 10 inch Rowan, chimera mane hair, flexible with a riding crop for its handle
Tagging: Ashley, Katy, Riku, Nicko, Donovan, Zoe, Samson

Renee nodded at Katy's answer, but before she could comment on the idea of having to try out she spotted Zoe and the male that was with her talking to Alice. She turned to the rest of the group there, feeling the need to move on into the gathering of underclassmen that were soon going to get to participate in the magical games. She smiled, seeing a way to help get both herself and Ashley where they could allow Donvoan, Riku, Nicko, and Katy to move on and speak to others as well.

"I see a young lady I promised an interview, and I need to give her at least part of it now. I need to let you go and handle your duties when you can, Professor Donovan, but I will see you later about the Quidditch teams. I will see the rest of you shortly over at the area for us to participate in the games."

She then turned to Ashley, letting her extract herself as she could by nodding to her and letting her handle it her way. After a few moments, she was soon walking up to where Zoe and Alice were, smiling as she did.

"Well, now. Who is this obviously interesting young man, Zoe?"

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Renee, Katy, Donovan, Nicko, Riku, Zoe, Samson

Ashely could take the hint that Katy didn't want to talk to her for the time being, so she nodded at what Renee was talking about. She then moved closer to Riku, smiling and speaking to her about the girls' get together. She still smiled, not letting Katy get to her as she though perhaps it was also unintentional her forgetting what she asked.

"Well I also will let all of you get on with getting to know others. I am going to go on ahead and start getting to know my competition. Riku, we can talk more later about the gathering together for the trip to town later. I will see you over there with the others competing hopefully."

She then moved slowly over to where a number of the other first years were, already the mingling starting. She waved at Alice and the two with her, seeing as Renee was already showing signs of accepting her readily. She really liked her, and wondered exactly what she thought of her completely.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Samual Christopher Anderson (Sam, Chris, Andy)
House/Year: Gryffindor, Sixth year
Blood Type: Full
Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Broom: Not yet
Attire: Gryffindor travel uniform
Tagging: Alice, Lorelai, Anyone

"She is going to participate, as she is starting to make her way over here. Ashley also is, as she is already over here. As for beginning.. we are supposed to have all of the judges assembled. I agree about Renee, as I think a lot of people will leaver her been after this night.. at least about her heritage for the most point. There will be others who will have... focus that she will need help handling I fear. But as for your fear, my most lovely and talented Sister, that is unfounded, as you will do magnificently and I know for a fact I am not the only one who believes this so."

Sam could tell that things were about to really get started, whether all five judges were in place or not. The lead singer was moving to the stool she was going to be sitting in as the announcer for the games, already shielded by charms so that she could keep close to the action where she was. Sam was already geared up for it, so very ready to go when the time was right. They would not be waiting long, as the table for the judges appeared finally and the four of them started to sit down. Sam held Lori's hand as all that happened, being Big Brother all over again.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: James Alexandre Magnus
Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier
Broom: It was sent on ahead.
Attire: Nicely tailored
Tagging: Anyone

James was smiling, not missing anything. From Lorelai's case of the nerves and Sam calming her, to Alice, Renee, and Ashley moving to talk to another pair of first years and/or moving directly to get into the groups of underclassmen to participate in the games, he was watchful as always. The table that had appeared for him and the other judges was precise in its dimensions, and he pulled out chairs for the two female judges. They had chosen to sit on opposite sides of him, in order for all to be able to discuss without anyone being left out. He then sat down himself, the other male judge who was already there sitting in the far left seat. James then heard the chime that was telling all that the games were going to begin in the next ten minutes, and he took a breath in anticipation.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Attire:Jeans and a T-shirt
Tagging:Ashley, Renee, Nicko, Donovan, Katy

Riku listened as Ashley spoke to her about the weekend, she was excited and couldn't wait to get out and enjoy the town especially with her new friends. "I think I will join you Ashley I do love a friendly competition" ,Riku stated. "Well I would love to talk with you all again very soon and Professor I look forward to your classes this year". Riku walked off to catch up with Ashley and to participate in the games.

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:Ashley, Renee, Riku, Nicko, Katy

Cameron listened as everyone spoke and was excited to see everyone compete, he hoped all of the first years would partake in the games. "I must be off as well as I should be at the judges table right now and they're probably waiting on me, so I will catch up with all of you later" ,he stated right before making his way through the crowd to get to the judges table. When he got there he sat down and waited for the games to begin, he spotted a few of the students he had been talking to within the crowd of people wanting to compete.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Alice Katherine Snow, Alice
House/Year: Ravenclaw/4th year
Wand: Cherry, 10in, Unicorn Hair, Swishy
Attire: Blue form-fitting dress and matching heels.
Tagging: Anyone; Talking to Samson; Sees Zoe, Ashley, Renee, Riku approaching

Alice shook Samson's hand and noted how firm his handshake was indicating to her that he seemed relatively confident for someone new to the school. She admired that he'd decided to uproot and transfer so as to lookout for his younger sister. It was a sweet thing to do and by the way he looked over at her she could tell he cared about her a great deal. It reminded her of how Sam always looked out for Lorelai... a true older brother. It warmed her heart completely.

"It's very nice to meet you, Samson," Alice replied. "You should join in the games. This is my first time participating myself. I've always been too shy to do so." She blushed a bit at the admission. "But I'm trying to get over that this year. Sort of like a resolution of sorts," she giggled. "You should see if your sister would like to join as well. I recognize her from my boyfriend's house. I'd seen him talking with her earlier. He's the Gryffindor Prefect, Sam Anderson." She pointed over at Sam across the way to where he was standing with Lorelai near the fountain, waiting to participate in the upperclassmen games. Just then she noticed Ashley, Renee and Riku approaching and she smiled. "Oh! And let me introduce you to some more people... Samson, this is Ashley Palin, Riku Taven and just over there talking to your sister is Renee LeStrange."

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Lorelai Elizabeth Flannagan, Lori
House/Year: Ravenclaw/6th year
Wand: Ash, 11.5in, Phoenix Feather, Bendy
Attire: White sundress and sandals
Tagging: Anyone; Sam

((Game Time: Has just returned from the Hogsdale Inn unnoticed, is now attending the mixer))

Lorelai nodded as Sam spoke taking in his words of reassurance about the underclassmen. "No doubt you're right. And I think Alice stands a good chance of doing rather well in her games. All in all, I'm proud she's decided to participate too." She smiled broadly and then glanced over at James as he took his place with the judges. She felt Sam take her hand just then and it was a welcoming gesture. It helped to calm her nerves quite a bit, something she needed tremendously. "And thanks for the vote of confidence, dearest 'Brother'. Means a lot to hear that," she added as she squeezed his hand a bit in thankful gratitude. "It's funny, I'm not so much nervous about whether I win or lose. It's more about doing something overly silly or disappointing. But I'm ready, I think. I'm just glad you're here with me and that I have your confidence as well as his." She gestured ever so slightly toward James, just enough that only Sam would understand. Taking a deep breath, she giggled a bit. "Okay, now I'm getting excited for this." Glancing over toward the band, she watched the lead singer make her way toward where she'd be sitting as the 'announcer'. Soon the games would begin.

Yajirobe said:
canstock8508889.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:Alice(talking),anyone

canstock7377586.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Zoe Alexander (full name and nickname, if your character has one)
House/Year:unsorted/1st
Wand:Rosewood, 8 1/2 inch, uniform hair
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Tagging:Renee(talking),Anyone

Zoe looked around almost lost at the comment when she heard it, she was very much the country backwater girl, and as she heard the question, she looked around for a moment before blinking."Well can't say I have meet any interesting guys yet, they all seem okay," she said with a weak smile, completely lost as was somewhat normal for her in such social situations. "Well, okay, so think you have a good chance of winning this contest. From what I can tell, there are a few strong people joining, and my big brother, but he isn't very good at such things," she said with a small laugh to herself.

Samson smiled and nodded, "Well people have to work to get over there weaknesses I guess is how it is put," he said with a nod, "nan, my sister will have more fun finding out information about the people joining the contest then joining herself. I am sure you will do rather well, Miss Alice, and I am glad to know someone trustworthy will be in my little sister's dorm area. I better go warm up, or I am going to look like a real fool at the start of this," he said as he moved to the side and started to stretch and prepare himself mentally as best as he could.

The Lead Singer, Holly, then used her wand and caused the cymbals in the drum set to all sound at once. She smiled, her hair now braided as she needed it out of the way for the time being. She then noticed she had the attention of most of the room, so she began speaking.

"Alright all you wonderful ones... the time has come to begin the Games. Now, you all know the prizes for the Fifth through Seventh years, but those of you in the First through Fourth need to know yours. The winners in each competition will be give, among a few other things, one four day weekend in town as well as the trophy for your respective year and one private "party concert" for any time you wish.... even if all the winners of each year decide to have it at the same time."

Laughter was quick but intense, then Holly calmed everyone again.

"The runners up will have trophies, and special house related privileges as well. Now.. I am certain all of the Fifth years would like to begin.. and the first competition of course is the Transfiguration relay!!"

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Ashley, Katy, Riku, Nicko, Donovan, Zoe, Samson

"Well now... that is absolutely going to be fun to watch... a relay. That would mean that they would have to change things distributed throughout the Great Hall...."

Renee had nodded in a very friendly way toward Zoe and Samson her brother before she started looking and heading over to where the other First years participating had gathered. Ashley was with Riku and some others that were there for House Ravenclaw, and she smiled at them as she joined some under the Gryffindor banner. She was polite, but many of the other Gryffindors were still in awe she was there. It was not like the boys of Slytherin from earlier, rather they were so pleased and wondering at her skills. Renee was just quiet, rather waiting for her chance to show what she could do and not just talk about it.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Renee, Katy, Donovan, Nicko, Riku, Zoe, Samson

"I am glad that you are competing to, Riku. I kind of got the feeling a kind of.. chill over where we were."

Ashley was trying to make it sound as polite and nonchalant as she could, but it did hurt a bit that Katy seemed to get cold all of a sudden. She wondered if it was the entire House issue, as she had been told that Slytherin female students got especially catty, but that was not for her to say. She smiled at Riku, seeing that she already had someone who was best friend material close at hand. She was getting excited, especially after what Holly, the lead singer of Dumbledore's Reserve said.

"Wow.. a private concert... that would be so great for.. well.. for ANY celebration..."

Ashley giggled, smiling as she thought of the idea, then stealing a look at Renee who waved. Ashley blushed, but she didn't know why.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Samual Christopher Anderson (Sam, Chris, Andy)
House/Year: Gryffindor, Sixth year
Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Broom: Not yet
Attire: Gryffindor travel uniform
Tagging: Alice, Lorelai, Anyone

Sam moved closer to Lorelai, giving her shoulders a massage as he had done more than once. She was the best in her year in Ravenclaw, but he knew she needed his encouragement more. She looked to him like big brother, something that he never took too lightly as he did see himself that way. Sam always knew that he and Lorelai were as much siblings as he felt he and Alice were to be in love, and he knew she needed his support as much as Professor Magnus'.

"You can do this, Lorelai. You are as good in Transfiguration as I am, and you have mastered multiple changes as I have. This one was made for the both of us, and I know that you can get this done with your eyes closed.. and have."

He and she had worked together on Transfiguration work multiple times, so much so that many of the changers were second nature to the both of them. He was smiling as he moved back around so she could see his face, his eyes letting her know that he really did believe in her. He wanted her to do her best, and to win but he would be proud of her if she just did her best and he knew she knew that was true.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: James Alexandre Magnus
Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier
Broom: It was sent on ahead.
Attire: Nicely tailored
Tagging: Anyone

As Donovan sat down, James nodded to him as he did. The five of them overheard what Holly said, and it was time as the first group of Fifth years started. The Transfiguration Relay was balanced for each year, and the fifth years were beginning. As per their skill, they started by changing clouds of smoke into daggers and then firing arrows from their wands at targets. Both were challenges of speed, and then they were to continue by turning spots on a large floating sheet of glass into sand and back, augmenting by also changed the color and kind of sand so that the glass went from clear to colored after untransfiguration. Soon, the students were finished and the scoring began.

Yajirobe said:
canstock8508889.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:anyone

Samson moved away toward the group of third year students. No one he knew so he figured he would just do his best. He had been trained so much growing up, that he might have a shot, a underdog for sure, but he would do his very best to use the lessons both his parents gave him, as well as the lessons from his last school. He closed his eyes for a moment as he thought about the game and the plan that would work bed, going over every possible outcome for every possible move in his head ahead of time, thinking it over again and again.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt, Brown Leather Jacket

Chadwick walked into the Great Hall and looked around it seemed as if he had walked in just in time for the start of the year competitions. The man had a very dark yet strong presence that a group of students had detected almost immediately, a group of Slytherin students that appeared to be in their last few years were staring and whispering as the man walked in. Chadwick ignored the looks coming from the group as he walked by them making his way over to the bar to get himself a drink before he made himself comfortable, if he could make himself comfortable around so many people. He ordered a beer then made his way back toward the crowd, as he made his way over to the staff table to sit down he could still feel the eyes of the group of students upon him. Just as he got past the group he turned around briefly and in a very gruff burly voice asked, "Do you have a fucking eye problem"? Before the students could answer he walked off, a few of the staff members and other students that heard his comment had a look of disbelief on their faces but he didn't care Chadwick figured they were all adults here and he was going to treat people the way he normally would. The new professor wasn't exactly a people person and it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. The man finally reached the staff table and took a seat, he pulled a cigarette from his pocket and put it in his mouth, when he got a disapproving look from one of the professors he took it out of his mouth and gave the professor a sarcastic smile before putting it back in his pocket.

Anyone that knew the man knew his personality and what he had been through, most people who knew him knew better and just leave him to his work. Although Chadwick may have a few screws loose he was one of the best aurors while working for the ministry and he knew a lot and could teach a lot as long as no one pissed him off.

He watched and listened as the singer of the band spoke, the one thing he always enjoyed was watching a good duel or competition and he was looking forward to seeing exactly how good the student's skills were. Chadwick leaned back and put his feet up on the table as he waited for the competition to start. He sipped on his beer as he tried to relax.

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:James, anyone

Cameron nodded back at James respectfully before sitting down he shook the other judges hands and introduced himself. He listened as the singer of the band spoke and patiently waited for the competition to start. His attention was turned briefly to a man that had walked into the great hall, he was a professor no doubt but he sure wasn't clean cut. When the man swore at the students Cameron's eyes widened and he watched the man as he moved toward the staff table being careful not to stare too much seeing as the man obviously didn't like to be stared at. Cameron looked at the man when he seen the man pull out a cigarette and shook his head, he smiled back when the man smiled and put the nasty thing back in his pocket. Even if the man's smile wasn't sincere Cameron wasn't going to be rude. The young man looked at James with a puzzled look on his face he wondered if the man knew or knew of this guy, James specialty was the dark arts and the man that had just walked in looked as if he knew a bit about dark arts as well.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Attire:Jeans and a T-Shirt
Tagging:Ashley

"I know you did love I noticed the girl ignored you it was quite rude if it makes you fell any better I'm looking forward to the weekend" ,Riku said in response. Riku smiled back when Ashley smiled at her and at the mention of a private concert Riku agreed with Ashley it would be great for nearly any occasion. She noticed the girl look at Renee her cheeks became slightly red and Riku thought it was adorable.

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:Chadwick,Nicko
Katy turned to Nicko saying "hey I will be right back going to check out this new teacher". Katy felt little bad for having not answered Ashely but she would talk to the girl later she was sure of that. she made her way over to the professor table and leaning on it and said to the new teacher "Hello there did you just get in here"? she hoped he would not push her away or curse at her like he did at the kids that were staring at him but she knew why they would the guy look mysterious and to her kinda cute. She also thought Nicko was cute too but she did not voice her opinion yet for she did not know which boys in this school liked her . She did not know which house he served for or what class he was going to teach. she had to admit the teacher Cameron was also good looking it was like they only haired pretty people. she had to held back a laugh as she looked back at the teacher waiting for him to speak.

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Suit and Tie
Tagging:Katy, Chadwick

Nicko's eyes widened when Katy said she wanted to go see the other teacher, "Wait I'll come with you" ,he stated following closely behind her. He was starting to like Katy a lot, she was pretty and kind to him. Nicko didn't want the new professor to get nasty with his new friend, Nicko was also curious about the strange looking man. When they reached the table Nicko swallowed hard when Katy spoke to the teacher, if looks could kill then Nicko and Katy would be dead.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:Katy, Nicko, Anyone

Chadwick sat and continued to wait for the competition to begin he noticed a few of the students preparing themselves and others standing watching and waiting just like he was. When he heard the young woman's voice he turned his head to look at her a look of aggravation on his face. He noticed the young man behind her and knew he was nervous to be near him, when the young woman asked if he had just got there he raised an eyebrow, "Obviously" ,he stated before taking a sip from his bottle. He didn't really care if he came off as rude or if these students thought he was an asshole he wasn't here to make friends.

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Tagging:Chadwick,Nicko
Katy smiled at Nicko when he tagged along. She turned then heard him be kinda rude but that did not bother her for she could be that way herself. she gave him her best smile saying "It seems to be your not the friendly type do not worry I wont take offense by it and sense you sound like you want to be alone just say the word and I'm good as gone". She hoped her cheerful voice and pretty smile would work its charm on him and allow her to get to know him more but if now there are more people to say hi to and talk to. Maybe nicko could show her the way to the common room and she get away from all this partying or she could see about joining the games.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When the girl continued to talk to him Chadwick started to down the bottle of beer that was in his hand, after the girl finished he looked at her again. "I'm not here to make friends I'm here to teach Magical Law so I'll see you two in class maybe" ,he said in response. The man glared out of the eye that wasn't covered making it clear he did not want to engage in a conversation, he knew the girl was just being friendly but he just wasn't interested. Chadwick shook his bottle lightly and realized it was empty so he placed it onto the table then sat back in his chair.

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Suit and Tie
Tagging:Katy, Chadwick

Nicko looked to Katy then leaned in close to her, "Hey this is pointless I know you want to be friendly but this guy is not the friendly type we should just leave him be" ,He suggested. "We can go have fun somewhere else if you'd like how about we go watch the games"? Nicko didn't want to join the games he felt he wasn't ready for such a competition and didn't want to embarrass himself.

Back
Top Bottom