Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Hall

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: James Alexandre Magnus
Blood Type: Full
Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier
Broom: It was sent on ahead.
Attire: Nicely tailored
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Lorelai, Anyone.

James was not ignoring either Cameron nor Chadwick, rather he was taking many things in as he ate, including a very frightened look on the face of Nickolai Dominique, one of the first years who was sorted into House Slytherin. He paused in his Ulster Fry, the house elves having added to the table the right kind of cream to go with his proper Irish Breakfast tea, along with the Turbinado sugar that he sweetened it with. He sipped the tea, then slowly lowered his large cup and answered the other man who he knew and respected for his thoroughness.

"Well, do to the events last night, which involved one Slytherin Sixth year getting himself under probationary status for the entire first trimester, the winners will be announced before breakfast is over. The said Sixth year has also shown the ugly head of a newer breed of covert purist behavior that now seems not confined to one house. On the plus up side.. both our young Ms. LeStrange has made it clear to some she wants nothing to do with them.. and a third year displayed a great deal of promise that will not be left unnoticed."

James made certain both men knew he was answering and filling in both of them as Cameron may not have known all about everything. He also didn't know Cameron's thoughts on Samson, as he agreed with what McAlistair had spoken to all of the judges last night though the other four had to ponder the potential ramifications of her thoughts on the matter.

"By the way.. anyone of promise either of you have encountered one on one with our new students.. or some of the younger returning ones, as well?"

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/unsorted
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Attire:Ravenclaw Uniform
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Ashley, Renee

After Nicko went into the Great Hall Riku turned to look at Ashley and Renee, she lowered her voice so that no one else could hear her. "Listen he doesn't want anyone to know and told me he didn't want to tell anyone else but I think I can trust you guys actually I pretty confident I can, Nicko was threatened last night after everything I don't know by who but he said they mentioned something about picking sides or they would hurt Ryley....his cat I guess that's why he has him with him right now" ,Riku stated. "I don't think the teachers will allow him to have a cat in class without a reason and he's made it very clear he doesn't want to tell any of the teachers".

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Cameron Jasper Donovan
Blood Type:Full
Wand: Holly (Tinne) dragon heartstring 9 inches
Broom:Firebolt
Attire:Black Slacks, Under Armor Shirt
Tagging:Chadwick, James

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt, Combat boots
Tagging:Cameron, James, Sees Norah

Chadwick looked to Norah as the young woman walked in he did his best not to be overly obvious that he was looking at her, he gave her a look that told her he knew she was there and that he was happy she was. He grabbed a glass of chocolate milk and took a sip of it as he listened to James speak about the events that took place during the night.

"Sounds like quite a night should I be keeping my eyes open for any suspicious behavior"? Chadwick asked. He was always prepared and always looking out for the good and he despised purists, he also knew the potential danger that came with some of these purists even if they were still young ad fresh. "As for students with potential I can spot a few even though I wasn't here last night to witness the games" ,Chadwick took another sip from his glass before pointing at Nicko. "That kid right there I can see some potential in him he has a good head on his shoulders he just needs to hone his skills, he looks pretty worse for ware right now but he'll shape up". It was clear Chadwick was picking out Nicko because he looked scared and weak at the moment he also picked him because during their brief encounter in the great hall before Chadwick left the mixer he read Nicko and could see things that the young man hid deep down and he knew the boy was going to be a great student.

"Well I for one saw potential from a few students last night and I couldn't pick just one as there is a lot of potential in a lot of the students here this year" ,Cameron stated. He looked at Chadwick briefly then quickly looked away remembering how he snapped at the students that stared at him during the mixer.

canstock8508889.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Samson Alexander
House/Year:unsorted/3rd
Blood Type:Half
Wand:Elm, 10 inches, phoenix feather
Broom:None
Attire:Generic uniform for Hogwarts
Travel:walking out
Tagging:anyone

canstock7377586.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Zoe Alexander (full name and nickname, if your character has one)
House/Year:unsorted/1st
Wand:Rosewood, 8 1/2 inch, uniform hair
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Tagging:Anyone

Samson looked at the expression on the face of the young woman, and could tell he had struck a nerve. He knew his words were to forward and harsh towards the shy woman, as he thought over them. He looked over towards the young woman as she stood up and prepared really quickly, to head out. He looked up at the woman, he wanted to tease her a bit, but he pushed that to far. It was rather apparent to him.

"Well now, um sorry, um good luck on your research, I do hope it all goes well," he called out to her, though, honestly he didn't think she would hear it, she was leaving the room rather quickly. Yep, that was a idiot, he thought to himself as he pulled the book in front of himself and let out a sigh, reminding himself to be far more mindful of how people might react. He returned the wave to the young Lastrange girl, before turning his focus onto his book.

Zoe was on the other side of the room, her focus almost all on thinking up what she would need to work on. She would need to talk to the ghost paintings in the hall. They would be good eyes and ears to find out anything useful that happened in the school, and then either follow up the leads or run with the information that she was given from them.She remembered that both of her parents had told her that piece of advice before she had even walked on campus for even a moment or two. She heard, Renee and looked up and nodded, "um later today maybe, I have to get my um look outs in order, and set up some sources as it were," the young blonde commented out loud, "and yes, I always am, even when he makes a idiot of himself," she added on mostly to the last comment.

Both of them did notice the comment about third year student of note. They had different reactions though, Zoe a small smile on her face at the comment, and Samson blowing it mostly off as it was someone else, as he read over some calculations in the book going over them quietly as he sat there. He figured they would name the winner of the contest and then he would head to his first class. He hoped he didn't make a fool of himself there, he wanted to do his very best, and that would require a lot of work, which he planned to do as well.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Alice Katherine Snow, Alice
House/Year: Ravenclaw/4th year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Cherry, 10in, Unicorn Hair, Swishy
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Ravenclaw uniform, school robes.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Anyone; Lorelai, Sam, Ashley, Riku, Nicko, Renee, Zoe

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Lorelai Elizabeth Flannagan, Lori
House/Year: Ravenclaw/6th year
Wand: Ash, 11.5in, Phoenix Feather, Bendy
Tagging: Anyone; Alice, Sam, Ashley, Riku, Nicko, Renee, Zoe; Sees James

Alice smiled when Sam approached and kissed her. "Good morning," she said giving him a hug. "What a night." She was still quite tired from everything and a bit leery that she'd have troubles making it through classes. But she'd do her best as she always did. She gave a wave to everyone and then sat down so that she could eat, hoping that a little food might help wake her up a bit more.

"Morning," Lorelai said, her voice a bit more cheerful and awake. She glanced over at the faculty table and saw James talking to the other professors, but her eyes managed to find his and she gave him a smile. Looking back at everyone, she said, "Hope everyone slept well." Sitting down, she noticed that Nicko looked upset and she worried for him. She then realized he was clutching tightly to his cat and her eyes went a bit wide. She gestured toward Riku who was sitting next to him and whispered to her for only her to hear, "What happened? How come he has his cat with him? Is everything all right?"

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Attire: Gryffindor uniform, school robes.
Tagging: Anyone; Sees Chadwick

Norah glanced over at the faculty table again. The professors seemed deep in conversation and she wondered what they could be talking about. From the look of it, it seemed to be something important. But that wasn't her primary focus. Her focus was Chadwick and imagining what it would be like for him to hold her again. Letting out a tiny sigh, she looked back at her plate and nibbled a bit more on some food and then took a sip of some juice. After setting her cup down, she adjusted her arm band, making sure it covered up her scar. Once satisfied, she gave it a final inspection and set her hand back down.

"A lone Gryffindor without the rest of her pride. How odd," came a male voice. It was one Norah didn't recognize.

Norah looked over and saw a Slytherin student standing a few feet away from her and staring at her. "Not really," she said.

The Slytherin just smirked at her. "Right," he said, looking at her, his eyes seeming to linger in ways that made Norah a bit uncomfortable.

"The snakes are over there," Norah said and pointed over to the Slytherin table.

"Cute," the Slytherin said. "Even for a whore."

Norah flinched when the Slytherin specifically used the word 'whore'. It seemed to be used on purpose and she felt a chill immediately run down her spine. At that, she quickly looked over at the faculty table, her eyes seeking Chadwick's.

"They won't help you," the Slytherin snickered. "They're clueless dolts. The whole lot of them."

Norah turned back to look at the Slytherin. "Don't be so sure of that," she said, trying her best to sound sure of herself.

"Feisty. Nice." The Slytherin licked his lips just then. "Like that."

Norah sneered in disgust and moved to get up and gather her things. "Well, good for you then."

Just then, the Slytherin moved closer and placed a hand on Norah's shoulder, forcing her to sit back down where she was. "You're not leaving just yet."

"Ouch," Norah said with a wince. "Well, sorry to break this to you, but I have to go. I have class."

Yajirobe said:
canstock8508889.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:anyone, professor lupin

Samson looked up to notice the professor looking at him, and blinked for a moment as he put his book back aside for the moment looking at him. "Well now, it wasn't so much a question at all. My bad choice of words actually, I was teasing the girl. She seems to have a rather serious lack of self confidence in her own abilities from what I have been able to pick up upon," he said as he looked at the older man. "She also seems to hold you rather highly from the little I could tell. Don't worry, I will leave the young lady alone from this point onwards, and I won't tell anyone about the curious oddities in timing of the disapearance of people leaving last night to anyone," he replied not really wanting to get himself into have to deal with any situation in this school.

If he were his sister he would have a lot of question to ask in turn, but he would let them slide. He figured, it be best to avoid getting into any situation here, after seeing the look on the young woman's face, he figured it be best to just avoid her, and let her do her own thing, and leave her damn well alone, from that point onward.

canstock8508889.jpg
f4hhev.gif

Tagging:anyone, professor lupin

At this point, he wanted to have nothing to do with the professor whom was in front of him. He hadn't accused him of being in a relationship, only disappearing at the same time. It was rather odd that he would job to the fact that they were not in a relationship so darn fast. It was really strange, and odd that he would not only counter and reprimand him for accusing him of something he hadn't even mentioned directly, but take points from the house as well. There were a few questions now he could really ask, but he choose to remain quiet, best to just get by in this place, don't be noticed, or something may fall on you, was the lesson here.

He figured the ten points wouldn't sit really well with his housemates. It was a quid pro quo it would seemed, and he deserved to lose 10 points for teasing a fellow student, upsetting the young lady. He had no problem with such a penalty. The idea was that the rest of the house would work to keep the offender in line, he had no connect to any of them, and little care about his own house, at this point. He decided to just return to reading his book, best to just avoid others from this point on, if this was the result.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Tagging:Lorelei, Alice, Ashley, Anyone

When Riku was asked if Nicko was alright she sighed there was no point in trying to deny the fact that Nicko was upset and slightly scared. She leaned into the young woman and whispered back so that only she could hear her, "He was threatened last night after the mixer, someone threatened to hurt his cat it's quite pathetic and aggravating he's such a nice boy" ,Riku stated in response. She felt bad for Nicko, she looked over to the Slytherin table and motioned for Nicko to come over and sit with her and the rest of his friends.

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Slytherin Uniform
Tagging:Anyone, Sees Riku

Nicko seen Riku motion for him to come sit with her and was about to get up when one of his fellow housemates sat right down next to him and started petting Ryley a devious smirk on his face. Nicko swallowed hard he knew the boy wasn't there to just be nice and show affection to the cat he had in his arms.

"Hm seems as if that little mudblood wants you to go sit with her" ,the Slytherin stated as his hand continued to stroke Ryley. "Remember our little discussion last night Nicko if you don't want to see this beautiful cat turned into a new hat then I suggest you stay right where you are". With that the boy moved away and sat with a group of Slytherins not too far from Nicko all of whom kept shooting looks in Nicko's direction.

Nicko looked at Ryley who was clueless to what the nasty Slytherin was saying as he pet him. He began to pet the cat and snuggled into him, he held Ryley in a very protective way Nicko was now shaking a bit and his eyes were tearing up but he forced the tears back knowing he was being watched.

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:Anyone, James, Chadwick

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Attire:Black Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt, Combat Boots
Tagging:Anyone, Norah

Chadwick was just about to say something to Cameron when his eyes were drawn to the Gryffindor table, he noticed a Slytherin boy standing behind Norah. The two seemed to be having a bit of a conversation and it seemed that Norah wasn't too fond of it. Chadwick also noticed Nicko at the Slytherin table and he knew whatever the other Slytherin boy had said to him wasn't pleasant and had him on edge. Chadwick was going to let it go figuring it was just students try to scare each other when he seen the Slytherin that was talking to Norah put his hands on her. He stood up and looked at both James and Cameron, "I'll be right back" ,he stated simply before making his way over to the Gryffindor table.

Cameron's eyes widened as Chadwick stood up and began to make his way over to the Gryffindor table, he looked to James then looked at the table noticing Chadwick had left his wand there. "Uh oh, James he left his wand what if that Slytherin tries to pull something funny Mr. Braeden is unarmed" ,Cameron's eyes shifted to the wand laying next to Professor Braeden's plate. Before Cameron could ask if he should go and assist a loud crashing sound came from the direction in which Chadwick had been walking.

When Chadwick got to the Slytherin boy and Norah he grabbed the boy by the wrist and lifted his hand off of Norah's shoulder. "What the hell are you doing"!? The boy asked in an angry tone. "I don't like the way you were talking to Ms. Walker here and I don't like the way you put your hands on her" ,Chadwick said in response right before letting go of the boy's hand. Figuring that was enough to get the boy to lay off Chadwick began to walk away.

"Wait you think you can treat me like that just because you're a teacher" ,the Slytherin stated. At this point the boy had his wand out pointed at Chadwick's back.

Chadwick turned around and looked the boy straight in the eyes and slowly walked toward him when he reached him the boy went to mutter a spell but was cut off by Chadwick grabbing his arm then sweeping his legs out from underneath him. The Slytherin's wand rolled away from him after he had dropped it while being thrown to the floor, Chadwick placed his rather large boot onto the boy's chest lightly, just enough to keep him down for a few moments.

"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP....ALL OF YOU"! Chadwick yelled to get the students attention. When he felt that the majority was listening he continued. "I WILL NOT TOLERATE BULLIES AND IF I CATCH ANYONE BULLYING ANOTHER STUDENT THEY WILL END UP LIKE THIS GUY RIGHT HERE AND THEN THEY WILL GET DETENTION WHICH WILL BE SERVED RUNNING LAPS AROUND THE FUCKING CASTLE IN FULL MILITARY GEAR GOT IT"! Chadwick then let the boy up before looking to Nicko, "Nickolai go sit with your friends if you want to" ,he stated before walking back up to the staff table and sitting down.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah was about to say something more to the Slytherin as he held her down in her seat when she saw Chadwick suddenly coming towards them both. She sucked in a sharp breath as he laid into the guy, taking him by the wrist and telling him he didn't like the way he spoke to her or the fact that he'd touched her. She wasn't sure what he was going to do, but she could see he was going to make sure the Slytherin was going to leave her alone, at least for the time being she was most certain.

As Norah watched Chadwick, her heart pounded. He was absolutely magnificent in how quickly he was able to get the Slytherin down on the floor and completely unarmed. It only made her love grow for him, not to mention her desire. And as her breath quickened a little, she tried her best to hide just how much she longed for him in that moment. Tucking her blonde hair behind an ear, she smiled a little when Chadwick finally bellowed out his announcement for all of the Great Hall to appear.

Biting down on her lip, Norah looked over at the one Slytherin, the one Chadwick had addressed as Nickolai. He was sitting amongst the others at the Slytherin table and he looked like a fish out of water sitting among them all. She could tell he was one of the few that held redeeming qualities, a good guy. She then looked back at Chadwick and smiled at him. Gathering up her things from her own table, she then gave him a nod.

"Good thing I'm taking your class, Professor," Norah said to Chadwick. "I'll see you there."

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:Anyone, Chadwick, James

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:Norah, Cameron, James, Anyone

When Chadwick sat back down he looked to Norah and gave her a look that told her he had heard what she said while he was walking back to the table. He sighed then continued to eat his breakfast out of the corner of his eye he could see Cameron looking at him, "Something you want to say Professor"? Chadwick asked without looking back at Cameron.

"W-well I do have one issue with the way you handled that I mean did you have to be so brutal with the young man"? Cameron asked in a bit of a shaky tone.

Chadwick laughed a bit, "Donovan I did what I felt necessary because while you look at that young man as merely a student I look at him for what he really is and that's a potential killer, I felt it necessary to lodge it into his fucking head that if he so chooses to become a wanna be death eater he'll have to deal with guys like me that won't tolerate his shit" ,he stated.

"Well sitting him down and having a chat with him may have worked just as well" ,Cameron said in response.

"Do you think that an auror would sit down with a criminal and have a chat with them, everyone here is an adult and I will treat them based on how they act that boy put his hands on another student a female student at that he deserved what he got" ,Chadwick argued.

"Well in my opinion you over reacted" ,Cameron stated.

"And in my opinion you're a pussy" ,Chadwick stated in response.

Cameron's jaw dropped and he looked at Chadwick in disbelief, "Professor there is no need for that kind of language towards me I'm offended" ,he said.

"Listen Donovan you do things your way and I'll do things my way, don't question my methods and I won't question yours end of story" ,Chadwick stated. Cameron opened his mouth to say something in response but thought better of it when Chadwick gave him a look like he would rip his tongue out if he said one more thing about the Slytherin boy.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah adjusted her wrist band as she made her way through the Great Hall. She glanced over at the Slytherin table as she had no choice by to pass by it on her way out. The guy who'd given her the hard time glared daggers at her as she got closer and it made her uncomfortable. So, quickly, she turned to stare straight ahead instead, not wanting to make eye contact with him at all. And though she managed to look away, she could still feel his eyes on her as she passed by.

"Mudblood whore," the Slytherin whispered, making Norah shiver a little.

Swallowing and quickening her pace, Norah just headed toward the doors of the Great Hall, not wanting to linger any more than was necessary. She was already shaken by the letter about Leo. But now this? It seemed oddly coincidental... and made her blood turn cold. Trying her best not to let it get to her, she focused on getting to the doors, but she could still feel the Slytherin's eyes staring at her back.

(Exits to the Ground Floor Corridors)

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:Norah, Anyone

Chadwick noticed Norah get up to leave the Great Hall he also noticed the Slytherin boy glaring at her. After a few moments he stood up and looked at the rest of the faculty at the table. "If I may be excused I've got a class to prepare for" ,he stated casually before making his way toward the doors. When he reached the Slytherin table he looked at the boy who had been glaring at Norah and to the one who had upset Nicko, he gave them both a very threatening look before exiting the Great Hall.

(Exit to Ground Floor Corridors)

canstock7377586.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Well this morning was so full of joy, she though scarastically after hearing the commentes about bullying. She wasn't one to ever pick on a kid cause he was weaker, but she found the mood in the room a bit different after the comments and the sudden departures of several of the fellow students and staff. Wasn't the awards going to be given out, she shrugged mentally to herself, she would need to find out about them to some degree at some point, so she figured she might as well wait it out and figure out what was going to go down with the awards now. finishing up her coffee she slips over to get a second cup before returning to her seat. She noticed her brother as she walked by, sitting off by himself, she had waved to him as she passed and found her own seat.SHe had luckly missed the whole lose of ten points comment, or she might would of started a person investagation at that moment to see if it was truely false or nor.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Lorelai Elizabeth Flannagan, Lori
House/Year: Ravenclaw/6th year
Wand: Ash, 11.5in, Phoenix Feather, Bendy
Tagging: Anyone; Alice, Sam, Ashley, Riku, Nicko, Renee, Zoe; Sees James

Lorelai felt badly as Riku explained what was going on with Nicko. It was all just so very unfair. Just then, one of the newer professors made his way across the Great Hall and began shouting at a Slytherin who seemed to be giving a Gryffindor girl a hard time. She was sitting by herself and the guy had his hands on her shoulders in a way that reminded her of her past assault back in primary. Shivering a little, a part of her silently cheered as she watched the man lay into the Slytherin for what he was doing. She wasn't a fan of bullies and it was refreshing to see someone so boldly stand up to one.

When the little scene ended and things began to settle a bit, Lorrie looked up at the large clock at the front of the room and let out a tiny sigh. "Oof... I'm going to have to go, everyone," she said. She glanced over at the faculty table, her eyes finding James. She smiled at him longingly before standing up to get ready to leave. "See you all later," she then said to her friends.

(Exits to Braeden's Classroom)

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Attire:Slytherin Uniforms
Tagging:Severus, Anyone

Nicko was just about to get up when he noticed another boy from his house sitting alone as well, he could tell he was upset about something and looked like he could use someone to talk to for a moment. The young German boy let his emotions and kindness get the better of him as he slid down to get closer to the other young man. Although nervous to talk to someone he didn't know he knew how it felt to be upset and alone.

"H-hi my name is Nicko I don't believe I have introduced myself yet" ,he stated quietly. "I've noticed that you were sitting alone perhaps you would like some friendly company"? Nicko's tone was quiet but sincere he wanted to let the other Slytherin know he did not mean to be intrusive at all and that he could use some company as well.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: James Alexandre Magnus
Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier
Broom: It was sent on ahead.
Attire: Nicely tailored
Tagging: Lorelai, Anyone.

While everything had happened very fast, James didn't do anything. After Chadwick had returned, and the not too too pleasantries were exchanged between him and Donovan, James stood up, McAlistair had given him authority as she refused to allow anyone to not have say. She sat and ate, James voice carrying before anyone left the Great Hall. He needed no magic to project as he spoke, making what he had to say much more important.

"Is it not bad enough, ladies and gentlemen, that an entire core group of an entire House is now under copious scrutiny and a major member is now under the strictest of probationary measures? While an idea such as what seems to be developing here cannot be quashed overnight, you will all understand immediately that anything.. ANYTHING.. approaching the 'purity nonsense' as subscribed to those who are prone to becoming disciples of that monster Voldemort will NOT be tolerated."

James was calm, having the attention of pretty much the entire Great Hall. He continued, making the announcements he was supposed to allow McAlistair to do but her nod bade him continue.

"The new Heads and Prefects will be posted in each first class of the day. In addition, a Student Council will be elected over the course of the first two weeks, and all years are potential candidates for holding an office for their class, especially as two from each House for each year will be elected. Also, in conjunction with the prefects, there will be students who will be Monitors to help them from the Underclassmen in the years beneath them. They will be appointed, and the first one appointed, as he has proven himself talented and to degrees controlled, is Samson Alexander, who will be under a supervising Prefect sometime after those names are posted. Also, Emilia Harrison, another outstanding third year also will be a Monitor. She will be with a different Prefect of course. If you would like, please submit names of those you feel will be viable candidates for the Council to the professors of your first class of the day."

James nodded to Lorelai before she left, smiling discreetly to her as many whispers were floating around now after he sat down.

canstock8508889.jpg
f4hhev.gif

Tagging:anyone

canstock7377586.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging:Anyone, hand something to professor Magnus, waves to various people (anyone)

Zoe listened to the booming voice of the professor whom got there attention rather quickly. She was impressed, she hadn't heard a voice like that in a while, not she had heard two in the same day. She looked over and looked at her class, she thought about running for office the moment it was brought up, but then how would she report on the goings on if she was a member of the student council, maybe she should do both. She would seriously have to put some serious thought into the idea of running.

She smiled as she heard the comment about her big brother, it was nice to hear that he was getting such a responsibility, it would do him well. She knew he needed a way to fit into the school more, and well this seemed to be a good thing for him. She had high hopes for it at least.She thought for a moment as she wrote something down, and walked up, she had seen a lot of people since she got to the school and she wanted to at least have a say and she bowed as she approached Professor Magnus after his speech and handed a a paper, "I think this person would do the best as a leader," she said handing over Samuel's name to the professor. She could tell by the way he had been kind to her, that he was a good leader and the type they would need for a good student council. She then waved to some people, her brother included before heading off to class herself.

Samson, was just stunned at this, he would have a spot of responsibility, he hadn't expected that or being called talented either, it was a rather large surprise for the young man. He smiled and blushed a far amount at the news, stunned sitting there just trying to find his feet again. He promised himself that he would try his best, and do his best with this job, and he knew he would be able to learn a good deal from whomever they assigned him with to learn from. He slipped out as he looked over his own classes and started to head off himself.

(Zoe Exit to Braedan's class, Samson exit to ground floor corridor)

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Samual Christopher Anderson (Sam, Chris, Andy)
House/Year: Gryffindor, Sixth year
Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Broom: Not yet
Attire: Gryffindor uniform
Travel: n/a
Tagging: Alice, Lorelai, Renee, Ashley, Riku, Nicko, Anyone

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Renee Eve Arizona Marvolo LeStrange (Renee, Eve)
House/Year: First Year
Blood Type: half-blood
Wand: 10 inch Rowan, chimera mane hair, flexible with a riding crop for its handle
Broom: (in room)
Attire: Hogwarts Uni Gryffindor uniform
Tagging: Ashley, Alice, Riku, Samuel, Zoey, Samson, Nicko, Katy, Anyone

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Hogwarts Ravenclaw uniform
Tagging: Renee, Riku, Alice, Nicko, Katy, Samuel, Zoe, Samson

Renee and Ashley exchanged smiles after everything, both realizing that things really were getting very interesting as Samuel said last night. First with both Professor Braeden's actions and announcement, followed by Professor Magnus both affirming what set Braeden off as not being tolerated and his announcements about both the Student Council and the position of the Monitors was just making it more interesting. They both waved by to Lorelai, wondering now what was going to happen even more.

Sam hugged Alice close to him, feeling very loving as he started to eat his breakfast. He knew that Professor Magnus had intended to make the announcement at breakfast, but with what happened, and what happened that was not all perceived by all, he didn't blame the main. He had seen the other Slytherin who was accosting another female student, as well as what was immediately responded to upfront. He scratched the cat, seeing that he would be for protections for pets as well as fellow students immediately.

"Don't worry, Nicko. No one is going to be harming anyone.. or anyone's pets.. if I have say myself too."

He smiled, as he did like Nicko and how he stood up to the Creeps. Ashley also pet the cat, seeing a lot of other students buzzing about what they just heard. It was, from what she had learned, groundbreaking to have the students have so much say. She suspected that it would be similar to the actual Parliament of Britain itself, and she suddenly was very glad she had brought her books with her.

"I am going to have to read through my copy of Roberts' Rules if there is any chance I could get in the Council. Nicko.. you and Katy should go for it, that is for certain.. as you spoke very well last night... didn't he, Riku?"

Ashley was holding Riku's hand, her thumb stroking the back of hers with meaning. She had something she wanted to ask her later, but for now it would wait as she then released so they could both eat. At the same time she noticed Renee looking in the direction of one of the Slytherins that had absolutely no part in last night or that mornings "events". She looked at the student who had the "dark and mysterious" thing down could and smiled at Renee, who got up and walked over.

When she was almost in front of Snape, Renee cleared her throat and introduced herself.

"Hi... my name is Renee LeStrange. Do you want some company?"

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Alice Katherine Snow, Alice
House/Year: Ravenclaw/4th year
Wand: Cherry, 10in, Unicorn Hair, Swishy
Tagging: Anyone; Sam, Ashley, Riku

Alice yawned and giggled as she finished up her breakfast. She was still a bit tired from everything that had happened the night before, but was slowly starting to wake up now that she was eating. And even more after the startling events that had just taken place with Professor Braeden's announcement followed up by Professor Magnus'. She then nuzzled up next to Sam a bit as he hugged her, liking that he was so close and being so very affectionate. More than anything, she wanted to forget about Death Eaters and troubles and focus on the happiness she felt when she first arrived the day before when Sam had professed that he loved her. Oh how happy that had made her after so many years of pining. But unfortunately, that wasn't the way of things. In such a short amount of time, things went from wonderful to frightening and that was just how it was. And as such, she was going to remain on full alert at all times.

Taking another bite of food, Alice looked up at the clock and realized that she too would be having classes soon. Letting out a tiny sigh, she took a sip of her juice and set down her cup and began to gather up her things rather reluctantly. "Well, I have classes soon myself," she said. "So, I'll be seeing people at lunch, I hope." She nuzzled Sam once more before finally getting up to go and then waved at everyone. "Bye," she said as she made her way out of the Great Hall.

(Exits to the Ground Floor Corridors)

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Holly Johnson
House/Year:teacher/grounds keeper/caretaker
Blood Type:half blood
Wand:9inches long ,wood Alder,Phoenix feather core,its a black color wand.
Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
Tagging:no one

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:no one

Holly looked at the time and petting spike she stated "Time do do our duty". The dog barked and jumped on her letting her know he was ready. she almost fell over from the weight of the dog but learned real quick on how to keep her balance when he did this. She pushed him back to the floor saying "well lets go". They left to the corridors.
(exit to the corridors)

Katy knew she had classes to be getting and wanted to see Nicko before she left but sense everyone was leaving she figured she would be seeing him later. she left the great hall to head out to her first class.
(exit to corridors then to Chadwick's class)

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Attire:Slytherin Uniform

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Riku smiled and looked at Nicko, "Yes he did speak very well last night" ,she stated. When Ashley let go of her hand she began to make her plate she smiled at Ashley as she did so. Nicko smiled as Sam told him that no one will be harming anyone or their pets he was glad something was being done about the bullying that taken place. Both him and Riku looked in the direction of the Gryffindor table as one of the professors took down a student.

"Is that allowed" ,Riku muttered quietly. Not that she cared if the student got a little banged up seeing as he had just been bullying another but she didn't want the professor to get into trouble for doing so.

Nicko looked up at the clock and sighed, it was time for his first class of the day and he was nervous just like anyone else would be on their first official day in a new school. He stood up and grabbed his things along with Ryley and looked to everyone, "I will see you all at lunch hopefully it was nice talking to you all again" ,he stated in a shy tone before making his way out the doors of the great hall.

(Nicko Exit to Ground Floor Corridors)

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Cameron stayed to listen to what James had to say, he agreed with everything that was mentioned and gave James a look to show that he agreed. After everything was announced Cameron finished up his breakfast then looked to James, "Well I've got to get going to start my first class of the day I will see at lunch sir" ,he stated kindly before making his way out the doors of the great hall.

(Exit to Donovan's Class)

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Samual Christopher Anderson (Sam, Chris, Andy)
House/Year: Gryffindor, Sixth year
Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Broom: Not yet
Attire: Gryffindor uniform
Tagging: Alice, Lorelai, Renee, Ashley, Riku, Nicko, Anyone

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Renee Eve Arizona Marvolo LeStrange (Renee, Eve)
House/Year: First Year
Blood Type: half-blood
Wand: 10 inch Rowan, chimera mane hair, flexible with a riding crop for its handle
Broom: (in room)
Attire: Hogwarts Uni Gryffindor uniform
Tagging: Ashley, Alice, Riku, Samuel, Zoey, Samson, Nicko, Katy, Anyone

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Hogwarts Ravenclaw uniform
Tagging: Renee, Riku, Alice, Nicko, Katy, Samuel, Zoe, Samson

Renee smiled at Snape, very pleased that she said it was okay for him to sit down. She waved at Nicko, Alice, and Katy as they left, knowing that she would have to eat efficiently in order for her to make it to class. She move to get herself some food, knowing there was a chance that Snape would have to go at any time. She decided now was as good a time as any, and she spoke.

"I think we should get to know each other better, perhaps even talk and study as well. I am very certain that will be beneficial for the both of us, and also will be fruitful both with our studies as well as our getting to know our classmates and all."

Renee soon had a plate full: an Ulster Fry to envy Magnus' but with the addition of her juice being blood orange juice with her triple strength tea. She smiled broadly at Snape, making it very clear that she was asserting that she was going to start spending time with him. She liked him right away, something about his manner telling her that she needed him.

Ashley soon realized that, with Renee occupied with Severus Snape, that she and Riku were effectively alone and to themselves. She then took the other girl's hand, smiling as she leaned in to ask her what she wanted to since she woke up that morning. Her tone was soft, almost coaxing as she asked her what she wanted to ask.

"Riku.. I was hoping that maybe.. before the trip to town.. we could spend time together... just us."

Ashley then blushed, realizing that she was assuming that Riku was experienced in such matters but in truth Ashley had never inquired. She bit her lip, wondering what Riku's reaction would be.

Sam had eaten very economically, but he was amused at Renee's assertiveness offset by Ashley's naivety. He smiled as he addressed them all, pleased that they were seeming to get along. He had waved by at Nicko and Katy, and given Alice a nod and kiss till later, and now he really needed to head out.

"I will leave you four to getting along. I am really interested in Professor Braeden's first class. I will see you all later, I am certain. Till then, so long for now."

(Sam exiting to Ground Floor Corridors)

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging:Ashley

When Ashley asked Riku if she had wanted to spend some alone time with her before the trip she smiled and bit her bottom lip. "Of course I would Ashley in fact I'd love too" ,Riku said in response smiling. She really liked Ashley and she was excited to spend some alone time with the girl. "When would you like to get in our alone time? I have no schedule when it comes to you love so you set the time and place and I'll definitely be there".

Back
Top Bottom