Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Hall

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Samual Christopher Anderson (Sam, Chris, Andy)
House/Year: Gryffindor, Sixth year
Blood Type: Full
Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Broom: Not yet
Attire: Gryffindor uniform
Travel: n/a
Tagging: Alice, sees Riku, Nicko, Katy, Renee, Ashley

(At lunch, sometime after DADA class)

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Renee Eve Arizona Marvolo LeStrange (Renee, Eve)
House/Year: First Year
Blood Type: half-blood
Wand: 10 inch Rowan, chimera mane hair, flexible with a riding crop for its handle
Broom: (in room)
Attire: Hogwarts Uni Gryffindor uniform
Tagging: Riku, Nicko, Katy, sees Ashley, Samuel, Alice

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Hogwarts Ravenclaw uniform
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Renee, Riku, Nicko, Katy, sees Samuel, Alice

"I am very glad that you do, as it is going well. I am hoping yours is also, but especially now that we are together again."

Samuel kisses her again, very pleased with sitting with her and being able to just be with her. He was already enjoying the first day of classes, and as he got some food he really was enjoying just being with her. It had to be some of what he had always knew he had with her, just magnified by the fact now they were a couple. He slowly tasted everything, very pleased the house elves were in good form in the kitchen. It pleased him very much and he also nuzzled her back in response to how she nuzzled him. He was more pleased now that yesterday, and was very much wishing to find more time for them to be alone later. He nodded over at Renee, Riku, Nicko, and Katy, and waved at Ashley whom he spotted coming in.

Renee smiled, enjoying the meat pie with lamb she was eating. She waited till she had eaten her forkful before responding to Riku's query to her. She had already nodded to her, Katy, and Nicko, but she also liked talking to them as well.

"The first day is going very well, Riku. I really am getting along well, as I hope all of you have. What did you think of our Professor Magnus' first class? I think we are most certainly going to have a very interesting year in there alone."

Renee smiled at how the class went, very happy indeed with how things are progressing. She picked up on a lot in the class, especially with the Professor's views of, and relationships with, some students. She then smiled and waved at Ashley, who was soon sitting beside Riku.

Ashley smiled, realizing just how hungry she was. She stole a kiss on Riku's check right beside her ear, a spot that she knew had meaning when done right. She smiled, not seeing anything wrong with it as the classes so far were making her feel bold.

"Renee.. Riku... Nicko... Katy... tell me please that you have had a splendid a first day so far as I have?? And did anyone else get the feeling that things are going to be so very out there in some of the classes?"

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Slytherin Uniform
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Riku, Renee, Anyone

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Attire:Ravenclaw Uniform
Tagging:Nicko, Renee, Anyone

(After Charms Class Lunchtime)

Riku smiled when Renee asked what they had thought of Professor Magnus' class, "Oh I thought it was absolutely fantastic I love the way he teaches and think it is very affective" ,she stated. Nicko nodded in agreement, "I liked it as well and I can tell he really knows what he's doing when it comes to defense against the dark arts, I for one will be paying a lot of attention in his classes as I do need to know as much about this stuff as possible if I want to be an auror" ,Nicko stated. When Katy made her way over Nicko gave her a smile that told her he was very happy to see her, "Hey Katy" ,he said a bit shyly.

When Riku seen Ashley she too smiled brightl and when the girl sat down and kissed her cheek Riku blushed a little and bit her bottom lip, "My day has been going quite well I'm glad yours is going well too" ,Riku stated in response to Ashley. "I do believe things are going to be out there in some classes, did Nicko tell you what happened to one of the students in Muggle Defenses this morning?" Riku asked. Nicko had filled her in on that class and flying seeing as the two seemed to be rather exciting for him.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Lorelai Elizabeth Flannagan, Lori
House/Year: Ravenclaw/6th year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Ash, 11.5in, Phoenix Feather, Bendy
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Ravenclaw uniform, school robes.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Anyone; Sees Riku, Nicko, Renee, Ashley, Katy

(After DADA; lunch time.)

Lorelai entered the Great Hall completely famished. It had been a long morning and she was hungry. Seeing her friends gathering together, she made her way over to them and sat down. "Hi," she said as she waved at them all. Sitting down with them she watched her favorite foods suddenly appear before her and she smiled. Tummy rumbling she took hold of her fork and began to eat some of her salad. "I hope everyone had a wonderful morning."

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Attire: Gryffindor uniform, school robes.
Tagging: Anyone

Norah was very hungry after class, but also felt the need to do some reading up for her Potions class she'd be attending later on in the afternoon. Setting aside her robes and bag, she took out her book and opened it up so that she could do some reading while she ate her lunch. The moment she sat down, a lovely fruit salad appeared along with grilled tilapia marinated in a mango chutney. Smiling, she began to eat her lunch and read quietly. Though while she did both, she couldn't help but feel the eyes of those Slytherin boys from the Flying class watching her with loathsome disgust. She just hoped that they'd get theirs later on in detention. Trying to pay them no mind, she just read her Potions book quietly until it was time for class.

(Exits to Professor Magnus' Classroom)

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:Riku,Ashley,Nicko,renee
Katy smiled and said to Renee "I had a great day flying is great even thou some slytherin boys thought it be okay to pick on someone and I must say Mangus class is going to be fun". she smiled at Nicko saying "hey Nicko its great to see you hope I have some more classes with you".

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Tagging: Alice, Riku, Nicko, Katy, Renee, Ashley, Lorelai, sees Zoe, Samson

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Wand: 10 inch Rowan, chimera mane hair, flexible with a riding crop for its handle
Tagging: Riku, Nicko, Katy, Ashley, Samuel, Alice, sees Zoe, Samson

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Renee, Riku, Nicko, Katy, Samuel, Alice, sees Zoe, Samson

(After DADA class, lunch time)

Sam smiled at Lorelai, patting her on the shoulder to let her know he was glad to see his Sister. He spotted Magnus eating at the Faculty table, and he gestured to get her attention as he was looking over at her.

"I think the entire morning has been very interesting for us all, all the classes have been very satisfying so far. I know I can hardly wait for the rest of them today, but that may just be me."

He laughs softly, not wanting to make it sound overly easy. He just wanted the other students, especially the First Years to be at ease. He smiled to all of them around the table, especially picking up on that Renee, Ashley, Riku, Nicko, and Katy were having two separate conversations.

Ashely and Renee shook their heads at what Riku asked. Renee smiled, leaning a little closer after sipping some of her pumpkin juice.

"No, he didn't. What happened, Nicko? Tell us please?"

Renee liked Nicko, and she was especially fond of him after what he did last night. She knew that Katy liked him a lot, but her own affection was more of a brotherly idea.

Ashley started to cut into one of the bangers she got off of the tray in front of her also moving close and smiling at Lorelai after Renee did. She was already thinking of her and Alice as "big Sisters", and she smiled knowingly about the list. Lorelai and Samuel were now Head Girl and Head Boy respectively, which was going to put a dent in a lot of certain people's ideas about what they would get away with now.

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core

"I have to agree this morning has been quite interesting indeed and I too can not wait for the rest of the classes either" ,Riku said in response to Sam's statement. She gave everyone at the table a friendly smile letting them all know she enjoyed their company. When Renee asked Nicko to tell them what happened his face turned a bit red and he smiled at the thought. Professor Breaden's first class was definitely an exciting one. Nicko took a sip of his iced tea and began to cut up his pork chop as he spoke.

"Well there's this guy Ryan he's in my house, the one I was sitting next to in Charms class, anyway I guess he took some muggle defense classes over the summer and he mentioned that to Professor Breaden" ,Nicko began. He took a bite of his food and chewed and swallowed it before continuing. "So Breaden decides to have Ryan spar with him to demonstrate some things to the class, Ryan was doing fairly well but I could tell it was only because Breaden was letting him then he made a mistake and the next thing I knew he was lying on the floor gasping for air, Breaden had barely touched him I mean he literally only pushed him in the chest, I didn't know that something so simple could cause so much damage, he told us all it was a good move to use when you want to get away from an attacker" ,Nicko continued. He ate some more of his food then took a sip from his drink, "Breaden also came to Flying class and most of us got detention with him later on". Nicko was very vague with the last part he didn't want to get too into the whole incident with the Slytherins knowing Renee had her own issues with some of them.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(After DADA class, lunch time)

The three of them were listening to everything Nicko said, especially concerning the detention. Renee gave Nicko a look, letting him know that if it was trouble with "certain people" that he could tell her. She was not going to go off half cocked, but she was going to back up her friends. Ashley was captivated on the idea of the the fact that Professor Braeden had stepped, hoping that no one was hurt. Samuel spoke first, nodding as he had been in the class. He knew that Renee had missed a bit, so she had not seen what happened.

"How is Ryan, Nicko? I mean was he hurt badly, or was it more surprise than actual pain? I know that surprise can play into it."

He liked Nicko feeling comfortable enough to share, as he wanted the younger student to know he was among friends who did care about him.

Ashley slid her hand on Riku's leg, squeezing just a bit to remind her that she was so very looking forward to later when the two of them were alone.

Renee smile at the two of them, realizing that she was an odd girl out of sorts. She was very pleased to have all the friends she was making, and she realized that perhaps it was important to be there for them. She noticed that many of the Slytherin were leaving her alone, something she felt was slightly suspect as they were still acting like they were plotting something.

All three of them acknowledged Zoe and Samson where they each were, as they all thought the two of them gave the class high bars to reach. That was perfectly fine for all of them, as Renee, Ashley, and Samuel each relished getting to push the bar up themselves.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: James Alexandre Magnus
Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier
Broom: It was sent on ahead.
Attire: Nicely tailored
Tagging: Renee, Riku, Nicko, Katy, Samuel, Alice, Lorelai, Zoe, Samson

As Headmistress McAlistair was chatting with him, James looked around the Great Hall. Things were becoming a bit normal, but he was still watchful. He smiled at Lorelai, nodding and letting her know he was very proud of her. He already could see that, with her as Head Girl, there were going to be other chances than before that were now open to them. He also nodded to Zoe, letting her know he had read her note and that he would do all he could about that and giving Samson a nod that he did well in class as well all over again. He continued to eat more of his meat pie, savoring the blend of lamb, pork, and deer. He could tell that all of the little band were getting along, and it reminded him of his school days. Renee, Ashley, Riku, Katy, Nicko, Alice, Lorelai, and Samuel were similar to his friends, with them reminding him of the days of youth and uncharted futures. He hoped he could equip them well, that was the one thing he feared... having what happened to him happen to one of them....

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Alice Katherine Snow, Alice
House/Year: Ravenclaw/4th year
Wand: Cherry, 10in, Unicorn Hair, Swishy
Tagging: Anyone; Sam; Sees Renee, Riku, Nicko, Katy

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Lorelai Elizabeth Flannagan, Lori
House/Year: Ravenclaw/6th year
Wand: Ash, 11.5in, Phoenix Feather, Bendy
Tagging: Anyone; Sees Riku, Nicko, Renee, Ashley, Katy

As everyone was chatting, Lorelai looked to Alice. "How were your morning classes?"

"They were pretty good. Yours?" Alice answered and then asked in turn.

Lori nodded, "Very good. You know... you should sign up for Braeden's Muggle Defenses class. I know it's not really your thing, Alice. But I think it would be beneficial for you especially given what happened the other night and then this morning."

Alice bit down on her lip and winced a bit. "What's it like?" she asked, her face going pale.

"It's definitely a bit difficult and physical, but it teaches you how to defend yourself. I mean, if you ever found yourself disarmed of your wand..." Lori's voice trailed as she thought about what almost happened to her back in primary.

Alice immediately picked up on what Lori was remembering and nodded. "I see," she said, her voice going soft. She then smiled at her friend. "All right, I'll talk to McAllistair and see about adding it."

Lori's face instantly brightened. "You won't be sorry about adding it, Alice."

Alice laughed. "I already am," she teased, which caused Lori to laugh along with her.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: James Alexandre Magnus
Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier
Broom: It was sent on ahead.
Attire: Nicely tailored
Tagging: Renee, Riku, Nicko, Katy, Samuel, Alice, Lorelai, Zoe, Samson

(during lunch sometime after DADA)

James Magnus looked at the clock, realizing he needed to go get ready for his next class. He finished his meal, then he bid himself leave of the Headmistress and the other Faculty still at the table, and he headed toward the main door of the Great Hall. He paused and leaned in at the table were everyone was, smiling as he spoke to all of them. His tone was both encouraging as well as directive, but in a playful tone for them all.

"Now, I am expecting all of you to do as well in Potions, those of you that will be in my Potions class. I am impressed with you all, and I do want that to continue..."

He touched Lorelai's back, in what anyone else would see as a gesture of encouragement. He used his finger that the rest of his hand covered up, however, to softly draw a heart that was a subtle way of saying "I love you". He then nodded to them all, leaving and heading to his room to set up for the Potions class. On the way, he stopped where Samson was and told him he wished to talk to him later about an important matter.

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

When Sam asked if Ryan was alright Nicko smiled and nodded, "Oh yes Professor Breaden took care of him afterward and made sure he had the chance to rest up before making him do anything else" ,Nicko stated. "He is not so bad, he is definitely a bit scary but I don't think he would ever hurt someone undeserving of it".

Riku smiled when Ashley squeezed her leg a little, she too was looking forward to their time together later. She gave Ashley a look that was definitely only meant for her and her alone, it told the woman that she was excited for later and that she wouldn't want to spend the time with anyone other then her.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(lunch time)

Ashley blushed a bit, hiding her face behind a forkful of her lunch. She was just as excited as Riku, but when Professor Magnus leaned in and said what he said she also blushed a bit as well. She had hoped she had done well, just like everyone else in his class, and she hoped in all of the classes. She was not being the old her, the overly shy girl that has almost mistakenly drooled over Samuel. She was now comfortable in admitting her bi-curious nature, and she really was looking forward to time in her classes... and alone with Riku.

Renee nodded with what Nicko had said, Samuel eating a bite of his food and she was able to comment first on what Nicko had said.

"Yes, I think Professor Breaden is a lot like Professor Magnus that way. Neither of them seem to me having any intentions of students getting hurt or in trouble, rather I am thinking that they also are alike in how Professor Magnus handled the two... Slimy Ones... in class today. That was a very good deflection shot that Ryan took at that Philip creep, I must say. Though, and I have to be honest, I thought we all did very well this first day... just wasn't expecting to have mini-duels the second half of class."

She was smiling as she said that, making it clear she was not deriding Magnus just stating she was as surprised as anyone else. Samuel nodded in agreement, wiping his mouth and sipping his drink as well as swallowing fully before saying anything.

"I agree, Renee. Nicko, that was very clever what Ryan did.. capital inspiration that. He, like everyone else here and was in class earlier... with a couple of exceptions, are going to fit in very nicely. It really is looking to be a good year, and I am very glad to have gotten to know all of you so soon."

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Alice, Anybody

(The Great Hall, Dinner time)

Sam came into the Great Hall, looking for Alice for a few minutes then seeing her. He smiled, seeing her and heading toward her. He kissed her softly on the back of her neck after getting her hair out of the way, very pleased as he slid into the seat beside her.

"I have been looking for you, Alice my dear. I have decided that our first date should be tonight for dessert."

He smiled, a mischievous grin on his face. He did nod and say hi to everyone around them after whispering that into her ear. He didn't think he needed any more discretion than that, so he was very pleased with himself for thinking of this idea so fast.

canstock7377586.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name:Zoe Alexander (full name and nickname, if your character has one)
House/Year:unsorted/1st
Blood Type:Full
Wand:Rosewood, 8 1/2 inch, uniform hair
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Attire:Generic uniform for Hogwarts
Tagging: anyone

jeanreno.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name:Louis Rene Alexander
Blood Type:full (full, half, Muggle-born)
Wand:11 incch Cyprus with phoenix feather core, The wand is connected to a handle that is almost like that of a handle of a baseball bat
Broom:N/A (if you have one on hand)
Attire:professional business suit with a modication to the jacket to show that he worked there (uniform, nightclothes, recreational clothes, etc)
Location:Great Hall (ex. Ravenclaw Common Room, Great Hall, etc)
Travel: (include method - ex. by carriage, train, boat, walking, etc; where traveling to/from)

(dinner)
Louis found himself in the great hall for the first time in a very long time. He had been a student at this place years before this moment in time. He had not been back well since he left the magical world to marry his first wife. He was able to remember a fair amount, and of course kept up with the on going events. Still, that was a different age, and time he was here, he found a seat at the staff table and started on his dinner, nothing rather heavy, just a light meal for that night. He smiled towards his daughter, but noticed she seemed to be in a world of her own. A habit she had picked up from her mother most likely, he was sure she was focused on something at the moment, and figured to leave her be. He hadn't seen his son yet, that day, but he figured he would at some point, and the surprise would be rather fun to see on his face.

Zoe was a bit perplex in that she had never seen her brother after lunch. She wondered if he had been skipping all day or something. It was rather possible, he was rather good at disappearing when he so wanted too. SHe wasn't bad at that herself. Both of them had been rather used to their parents showing up randomly and also teaching some stealth skills to the both of them. She sat at the table quietly not much to say, before pulling out her work and making sure to go over it for any errors that might be easily noticeable to her eyes.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Sam

(Dinner time.)

Alice had sat down for dinner in The Great Hall when suddenly she felt her hair being gently brushed away and then warm lips touching the back of her neck. She smiled knowing full well it was Sam. Turning to the side, she watched him sit down next to her. "Hi, Sam," she said quietly as she gave him a nuzzle. "So a dessert date," she then added. "And just what will this date entail? Where will we be going?" She was highly curious now as she looked at him and smiled.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Alice, Anybody

(Dinner time)

"Well.. we could go down to the Cove.. or perhaps use one of the Rooms, my dear sweet Alice."

He said it with the implication he was meaning one of the Rooms of Requirement, as they had done with Lorelai when they needed to study and just had to be the three of them. This time, however, he wanted her alone to himself.

"I was thinking a little soft music.. a bit of sweets... and then the real dessert if you like."

His eyes told her that it would be the first of many dates, as he was serious about what he said earlier. He did love her, something he had waited a long time to say and act upon.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

(Dinner time.)

Alice blushed a bit as she reached for roll and began to nibble it. "Perhaps one of the Rooms then. I've heard a lot of people are going to the cove tonight," she whispered, giggling softly. Even though the cove was fairly large and they'd still have their space, the idea of being totally alone appealed a bit more to her in that moment. "What do you think?" she asked looking over at Sam. She took another bite of her roll as she filled up her plate with her favorites and began to eat her dinner.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Alice; Anybody

(Dinner time)

"That will be perfect, Alice my love. I have been waiting to do some nibbling on you as you have been on that roll for a long time. Don't dare think that is all I want, because I have been in love with you for a very long time. Tonight I am just going to get to really and truly express it fully, and in every way I can."

Sam was smiling very knowingly, and he did mean every word. She was the only one for him, and he intended to show her that in any and every way he could. He started to eat more of his food, but his eyes stole looks at her to let her know he was thinking about later with her. He was discreet, but his hand that softly caressed her leg for a minute or two also couldn't be seen either with all the others at the table.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

(Dinner time.)

Alice blushed at Sam's comment and giggled a bit. She was giddy, but also nervous. Though she knew he'd do everything perfectly. He knew her well, her personality, her history... At that, she smiled at him and finished up her roll along with her dinner. When done, she took one last sip of her juice and looked at him and asked, "So, do you want to get dessert at the Room then or should I get ready first? Also, which one... second or fifth floor?" She felt her cheeks get warm as she asked her questions.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Alice; Anybody

(Dinner time)

"Fifth Floor, darling. And I think you should get ready.. I want this to be very special for you... in fact beyond special as we will be taking our relationship to the next and proper level."

He smiled, kissing on her neck softly and flicking on her pulse there with the tip of his tongue. He knew that she was nervous, but he wanted her to know that she was going to be taken care of the entire time. He was not going to push or rush, as she needed what he was going to give her: slow, steady, sensual, safe, and sane. That didn't mean there wasn't room for other things, but those he knew she needed and she was going to get from him.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

(Dinner time.)

Alice blushed and giggled a little, though her breath caught when she felt Sam kiss at her neck once again. She bit down on her lip and nodded. "All right," she said. "I'll get ready. Fifth floor Room isn't far from my dorm room." She blushed a bit harder then and took the final sip of her juice. When she was fully done with dinner, she gave Sam a look and gathered her things. "Well, I'll go get ready then. I'll see you there soon." She gave him a smile meant only for him, her cheeks still very red. She gave him a nuzzle and waved at everyone and left for her dorm room, her heart pounding nervously as she left.

(Exits to Ravenclaw Girls Dorms)

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(Dinner time)

Renee sat and ate dinner and talked to a few of the other students that were there. She knew and felt the "watchful eye" of several of the Slytherins that were staying much to them selves. That could mean nothing at all, or it could mean they were discussing or plotting something. As she was relishing her roast chicken with herb potatoes she really didn't care which, rather she was waiting for them to actually do something. She was being on the defense and reactionary only if needed, hoping she didn't have to really hurt anyone.

She enjoyed having seconds, also liking the lightly wilted greens with the chicken as well as the biscuits that were there because of a number of the America students and members of the faculty. She soon was enjoying a mango iced spice cake, having invited two other female students to participate in the girls' weekend out when it happened. She soon was bidding them by, knowing full well that one of the Slytherins was discreetly following her.. at least discreet in his own mind.

(Exit to the Corridors)

1zdyeya.png
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Eleuterio de Benedicto "Tadeo"
House/Year:1
Blood Type: Half
Wand: 8 inch emerald gem monkey's tail (creature in south america harry potter universe). Dark Brown crused palm wood with very thin light green linings.
Broom: No boom for now
Attire: RavenClaw Uniform
Tagging: Anyone; Very Social

(Entering Great Hall)

Eleuterio walked along the hall. After a while of dealing with his housing, he was looking forward in getting some food inside of him. Funny enough, his Rare sugar monkey glider knew this at hand. Their traits for leading one to their desires helped him find his way into the hall.

"Thank you Sebastian." he said smiling at his 4 inch size pet. It rested on his shoulder as he was looking forward towards eating and socializing with his fellow students. The European setting was new to him and he was looking forward towards fitting it....or was it harder? He didn't know as he looked around.

canstock7377586.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name:Zoe Alexander (full name and nickname, if your character has one)
House/Year:unsorted/1st
Blood Type:Full
Wand:Rosewood, 8 1/2 inch, uniform hair
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Attire:Generic uniform for Hogwarts
Tagging: anyone

jeanreno.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name:Louis Rene Alexander
Blood Type:full (full, half, Muggle-born)
Wand:11 incch Cyprus with phoenix feather core, The wand is connected to a handle that is almost like that of a handle of a baseball bat
Broom:N/A (if you have one on hand)
Attire:professional business suit with a modication to the jacket to show that he worked there (uniform, nightclothes, recreational clothes, etc)
Location:Great Hall (ex. Ravenclaw Common Room, Great Hall, etc)
Travel: (include method - ex. by carriage, train, boat, walking, etc; where traveling to/from)

(dinner)

Louis noticed a new student had arrived, he knew that students would be arriving late, plus, it was the first day, so he was sure, some might have issues getting back and returning on time. He didn't actually think to much about it at that moment, figuring it was just another student whom had arrived at the school. He refocused most of his attention to the lesson he was going to present the following day for both of his classes truth be told.

Zoe was also very much focused on her writing, she tended to be a bit single-tracked in her ambitions from time to time, or most of the time really. This time as normal it was working on a simple article she could turn into the paper. It wasn't anything fancy, but, her writing as normal was up to the task of what she was aiming for at least. She had noticed in the corner of her eye a new student, but she like her father didn't think much of it at that moment, and let it pretty much slide for the second.

Back
Top Bottom