Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This or That?

If you think that, you haven't thought about the amount of effort involved in changing one tire, nevermind all 4. Running a mile is the easier option. :)
Lol, one more reason for me to run a mile. I have a weak heart, and if it's harder to change tires, I'd rather not even try. XD

I don't like coffee, but since I have to choose .... Black.

Frilly dresses or hot uniforms?

Frilly Dresses! The frills are too cute, and I'm too embarrassed to wear the Hot Uniforms mostly. :p

Shorts or a Skirt (Kilts for those dignified men of a particular heritage! :p )

Never had a meat pie, but I can say I'm a fan of that sausage roll.

Rest on your laurels or coast on dumb luck?

Sweetened. Can drink it without but the taste is a bit too bland for me.

Milk Chocolate or White Chocolate?

Missionary. There's just something incredibly intimate about that full-body contact, the way your lover wraps herself around you, that other positions can't duplicate.

Guitar solo or drum solo?

Mixed Drinks. (love me beer but prefer mixed)

Fight a chicken every time you enter your car, or fight an orangutan wielding a sword once a year?

Uranus! Haha sorry I know I'm not funny. As pretty as Saturn is, Jupiter is the clear winner given how much it pretty much is what holds our solar system together as is and keeps us safe.

Where would you rather go, Deep Space, or the Deep Sea?

Deep space. I want them to jettison my body when I die, so I can be forever among the stars.

Coming up, or going down?

Enter. I don't like second guessing myself. Backspace (doubting) is the death of creativity. I can always do the edits later.

Interstellar lifestyle or comforts of earth?

Interstellar lifestyle. Though I'm biased because I usually think of Star Trek. Serving on that Galaxy-class starship do be comfy.

Drinking hot chocolate during a scorching summer, or drinking cold lemonade during a brutal winter?

Hot Chocolate during summer. It creates the illusion for the body that it's cooler than it really is - as repulsive as the idea might seem, drinking a hot drink on a hot day can help you cool down a little bit. Plus I love a Hot Chocolate drink. :)

The Borg Collective: join them or fight them?

Back
Top Bottom