Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This or That?

Big spoon. Squeezing, neck kisses, and "you asleep yet?" test bumps and grinds. Drives me absolutely bananas.

Golden voice, or silver tongue?

Relax at home. My party animals days were short-lived and are well behind me. Smoking a fat blunt and reading a book on the porch or talking with a close friend or two is all the partying I need.

Perfect mind, or perfect body?

Perfect Mind. As nice as a perfect body might be, it's only temporary and I far more so value my mind over my body.

Breatkfast, or skip it for a nice filling Brunch (Breakfast + Lunch)?

Hershey's, I personally dislike Snickers.

Sweet or Salty popcorn?

Salty for most of my entire life. But the mix option at the cinemas has been beckoning to me for the longest time, that I can actually have the best of both worlds all these while, if I only just gave it a chance earlier.

Death by integrity, or live through dishonour?

Cold soda, bonus points if it's with ice.

Room temperature water or cold?

I assume that's supposed to say "warm", so warm.

Can't work properly when it's too cold. Although, it's easier to warm up than cool down, so warm doesn't mean hot in this case, just warm.

I'll take the "okay RP with lots of OOC". Everyone wants a great RP, sure, but if there's no OOC communication you'd be always wondering what the next step is. OOC chat is, to me, indispensable when making a story happen.

Vacation time: Greenland or Thailand?

Greenland. Though I wouldn't mind getting a chance to meet some Thai actors I recently came to like, lol.

Straight hair or curly hair?

Straight. I can't imagine the horror that is managing Curly hair without it getting all tangled up.

A daytime jog or a moonlight stroll?

Moonlight stroll, but purely for the pleasure. I prefer isometrics for exercise.

Master of one thing, or jack-of-all-trades?

Jack-of-all-trades. It's pretty much how I am in life, and it's better to be good at lots of things, than excellent at a few things and crap at anything else.

Classical music, or hard rock?

I will probably say hard rock though I really like them both. Been listening to rock and metal ever since I was a kid and those still are my favorite overall genres of music.

When it comes to listening to music do you prefer Spotify or Youtube?

Spotify, it doesn't ask me if I want to keep listening after every few songs. Did I pause you? No, then yes I want to keep listening.

Listening or Watching?

Back
Top Bottom