Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This or That?

Immortal. The usual hangup -- wherein you watch everyone you know, and love, die, and therefore forget what it means to be human -- doesn't really concern me a lot.

Knowing when they'll go, with mathematical precision, would absolutely shift the way I view a person. And that's not fair, right?

Be a perfect, comfortable temperature, always
or
Feel perfectly rested, regardless of how much you've slept?

Sleep is overrated. I'd love to need less of it without ingesting caffeine. I daydream intensely enough to not need any at night.

Would you rather suffer from complete and utter apathy, or be a walking complex of unhealthily intense obsessions?

As one who suffers from some unhealthy obsessions... I'd take the Apathy... granted I do think that it probably in ways could be worst for me.

Would you rather use protection, or none at all? Hey! Not just for that now, I'm also talking like riding a bicycle without a helmet, driving without a seatbelt, sports without safety equipment in a casual environment, ect.

Fill me up with your love and crack my noggin on the pavement. No protection for me.

Go down on a girl when she is menstruating, or no? Or, if you are that girl: Let someone go down on you when you're menstruating, or no?

I mean, I have gone down on a girl during her period, so I guess that answers that.

Little Red Riding Hood or Cinderella?

No.

Oak or Maple?

Over-rated. There are many other pretty flowers out there. Not that roses are terrible but it doesn't allow the other pretty flowers out there to shine!

Speaking of for a gift for someone you love: Flowers or Chocolates?

Having had both, I can say that while I do prefer a hot(-ish) shower, nothing wakes you up and gets you moving like a cold shower.

Wine or Whiskey?

Wine, but truly, I'd rather have something non-alcoholic. Whiskey tastes like pine trees and hate.

Pastel or Neon?

(pine trees and hate, lol)

Pastel, definitely, leave those bright lights for a disco.

Hot apple pie and ice cream, or chocolate cake and ice cream?

We don't have Starbucks in my country, so I have to go with local cafe.

Die by falling from a great height, or die in your sleep?

Falling. Skydiving is pretty rad. The fall is thrilling. It's just the sudden stop that's the problem. I'm a light sleeper and would likely wake up right before I was going to die. Oof.

Would you rather live in a world where everyone ignores you, or one where everyone is mean to you?

A world everyone ignores me. I'm shy so I'd not be as bothered by it generally.

Sour or Spicy?

Back
Top Bottom