Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This or That?

That's.. actually pretty hard. Depends on a lot of things. I'll just go with it being regular standard tent camping which then I'd say a Hotel, though Camping would win out in the best case scenarios!

Speakers or Headphones?

It depends on the environment I'm in, but mostly headphones. I need music anywhere I go. Store, work, or yard work, etc.

Movies or books?

Audiobooks. Digital books I just still can't get into which I know, very weird for someone who actively Roleplays as a hobby reading digital text. The feeling of a book is far too good that I'd rather just listen to audio then read a book digitally.

For some classic good BBQ food: Gas Grill or Charcoal Grill?

Honestly...neither. I'd fall and injure myself...so in a pinch, the Segway, because I'm not attached to it when I fall.

Iron Man or Batman?

Thanos, not that I'm a comic expert but what I know of him from the movies and the bit of the comics he seems far more interesting.

Superhero Stories: Light Hearted and Fun or Dark and Gritty?

Great, classic question!

Happiness. Wealth can be anything from love to money, but it is absolutely nothing without being happy.

Netflix, or Hulu?

Currently I would go with Hulu. More good content there. Netflix has really gone down hill sadly.

Surf (Seafood) or Turf (Meat)?

Air. I can go more places more faster. 🤓

Melted ice cream, or cold hotpocket?

Aaaah... that's a hard one I love them both! I'm... going to go with Dogs. Just barely though. I have both!

Tomatoes: Regular or of the Cherry (bite sized) variety?

Back
Top Bottom