Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This or That?

I'd rather have a job that paid horribly that I love. No use wasting my life being miserable, just for extra money.

Would you rather have an orgasmic raygun with infinite ammo that made people orgasm if you shoot them with it, but you aren't able to shoot yourself..... OR have a set of goggles that allow you to see through people's clothing?

Hmm, the first one sounds like more fun :) Besides, I'd look pretty weird walking around with goggles on, and you'd probably see more that you wish you hadn't than actual interesting stuff...

Would you rather... have a coupon for ten hugs or one really good serving of fellatio/cunnilingus from the girl/guy of your choice?

Damn, thats a tough one....

I 'll be a bastard and take the fellatio from a profrssional, someone like Christy Mack, Rachel Starr, Chanel Preston, etc...

Would you rather have one ounce of antimatter and the associated equipment needed to keep it stable, or one pond of platinum...

A movie with sound and no picture. I'd just close my eyes and picture the scene.

Would you rather have the ability to fly, but you can only fly around your own country, you wouldn't be able to fly aboard or anything of the like, or be able to snap your fingers and go anywhere you like, but this only works outside of your current country?

I would definitely prefer the ability to snap my fingers and go anywhere I like. I would just keep traveling from country to country.

Would you rather be smart but unattractive, or attractive but stupid?

A demigod, that way I can find a way to become a full god or live at least longer.

Would you rather become a wizard who can only use one type/class of magic or a fortune teller who can't predict his own future?

Wizard, definitely. If I wanted to predict the future, I could just study divination and predict my own future that way... if I wanted to study the most boring school of magic there is!

Would you rather live in poverty to a ripe old age or be fabulously wealthy and die young?

The first one, that way I could have a lot of fun and explore the world by traveling around, but only if I can't find a way to become immortal by using my wealth.

Would you rather be able to breath through your skin even when you are under water or being able to swim through everything, even solid objects and the air?

Three wishes granted over ten years so I have enough time to exploit all the loopholes to get more wishes.

Would you rather be wise and old or young and dumb?

Pampered and caged. (So long as we're talking about a literal cage.)

Pizza: Chicago style or New York style?

Nope, I wasn't kidding. But you're right, I could've used google to find out the difference. Now that I've seen both I can say that I prefer New York style because it looks like a pizza and not like some kind of pie.

Everything that you write about happens? Sounds like Deathnote...

I'd rather live in the Mojave desert. I like it hot and you never said anything about not living in an oasis...;)

Would you rather be able to travel into the past without being able to change anything or have the ability to look into the future without being able to tell anyone what you've seen?

Future.

Would you rather ...

(1) Enter a kinky, incredibly realistic virtual reality simulation where you can play with and experience the kinks on your F-List (but toned down just enough so nothing is too intense); or

(2) Enter the mind and body of the historical figure of your choice and live out his or her life for one month.

Number one please!:heart:

Would you rather have a genie as a friend without having a single free wish or the ability to grant other people a free wish like a genie?

Oh definitely number two!

Which would you rather have on the remote control of your life? A pause button or a rewind button?

The rewind button.

An orgasmic body that cums easily and often or the ability to leave your partners shattered and exhausted with pleasure after each encounter with you.

I am a selfish bastard, give me the first. Besides I already possess the latter ability...

The ability to cum several times a day, but they are at most a 6/10 or a 7/10, or to have someone else control your orgasms, limiting you to 3 or so per week, but making them long, drawn out, and earth shattering... 11/10

The last one. Orgasm control is one of my kinks, after all ;)

What would you rather have, the ability to walk through solid objects or the ability to see through solid objects without causing cancer to others?

Back
Top Bottom