Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This or That?

See through solid objects. Because street hacks with their magic card tricks and three cup ball game (whatever it is called), here I come!! FREE CASH.

---

True love?
OR
Slew of willing partners that will service you just the way you like multiple times a day?

Elder Scroll; never played Fallout.

---

An innocent partner whom you can mold into what you want?
OR
An experienced partner who takes that she/he want?

Ohhhhhhh..... "Pazzo would you like a Lamborghini or a Ferrari?"

*Taps his foot, scratches his head and thinks....*

I want both... but with respect to the thread ill take the first, and teach her the joys of all three sides...

A bottle of high end beer that never runs dry, or you very own vineyard ?

The bottle of beer that never runs dry. I could use it to give others a drink whenever they are thirsty.

Knowing everything from a book just by looking at the title or the ability to remember anything whenever you want?

Well, since I often say things I can't take back, I'll go with that one.

Live on a tropical beach (any where) or the Canadian Rockies (you would be living in Canada)

The first one, but only when I'm not stranded on a tropical island.

Being able to turn into an animal of your choice or being able to manipulate one type of technology?

The latter, definitely. Imagine having control of every single computer in the world.

Having everything, but everyone hates you, or having nothing, but you are loved by all?

Hmm, that's kinda tricky, but I think I'd go with the second one. I'd be like some kind of saint or boddhisatva or something.

Would you rather have a pet dragon or unicorn?

I know this breaks the rules of the game, but neither. What a pain it would be to take care of either of those things. I mean where would I even buy some dragon chow or unicorn chow?

Would you rather be with someone who is beautiful but cold and distant or ugly but loving and thoughtful?

BlackDog said:
I know this breaks the rules of the game, but neither. What a pain it would be to take care of either of those things. I mean where would I even buy some dragon chow or unicorn chow?

You know that dragons are carnivores/omnivores while unicorns are herbivores? Dragons eat mostly meat (some eat only plants) and unicorns eat plants.

I'd chose a dragon, but only when I can raise it after it hatched and saw me. Nobody messes with mommy when she has a firebreathing dragon!

To get back to your question, that depends. Can I turn the beautiful but cold person into my slut when I can't break up? Also, please define ugly.

Would you rather have all the knowledge about one topic of your choice or be immune to every kind of illness without being able to share it in any way, including science and getting children?

Immunity.

Would you rather be hopelessly addicted to eating tampons or be unable to read or write ever again.

The first one, definetely the first one! I don't know what I would do when I weren't able to read a single word again for the rest of my life. Reading is love, reading is life!

Would you rather be allergic to nearly everything but the most inteligent being in the universe or an immortal baby who can't grow up?

Most intelligent being. Could learn a lot and might even annoy them enough to get killed, freeing me from such a hellish existence. Not fond of babies neither.

Would you rather take an hour long bath in hot sauce each day or be forced to drink a bottle of hot sauce every day?

Back
Top Bottom