Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This or That?

The latter, you didn't say how hot the sauce would be and I love it spicy! ;)

Would you rather be able to have any power you want for a single second each day or be a sentient statue who can't move without others knowing that you are alive?

Daily second superpowers. Being a statue would be unbearable, no matter if you put me in the kardashians' living room.

Would you rather have a pet dragon bonded to you but it was destined to kill you someday OR be bonded to a pet gigantic tarantula that you could ride and was completely loyal, except it was destined to kill the ones you truly love?

The first one, maybe I can change our destiny by raising the dragon and then become his eternal lover...

Spend the rest of your life inside the stomach of a whale or get eaten alive by vermin from the inside of your body?

Inside a whale.

Would you rather be forced to eat human meat unknowingly or do so knowingly(and either way it is made deliciously so you'd never be inclined to guess)?

Did Hannibal make it? hehe.

Eat human meat unknowingly.

Giving up meat (or if vegetarian veggies) or giving up caffeine?

Kill a million innocent people. Only the first twenty to thirty would really sink in, and thats if I did them semi-individually. All in one fell swoop and the number is too big for me to comprehend; I could live with the guilt.

Would you rather be made a laughing stock on popular, national tv(meaning several months/years of "can't show your face in public" humiliation) or wrestle a bear with your bare hands?

I pick the humiliation for months/years over getting killed by a bear.

Being turned into a character of a game (NPC) or having to share a room with someone you don't like and can't get rid of?

That is tough. But I'll take the NPC option. I hate dick roommates.

Be talented at something and go unnoticed or be bad at something but be famous for it?

Bad and famous for it! Is there even need to think about it?

Getting beat up by John Cena until you're almost dead and have no one know about it OR punching a toddler in the middle of Times Square while everyone who's passing by watches?

I've always wanted to visit Times Square, so I'd punch the toddler for the trip.

Would you rather hang yourself, or your SO/Bestfriend?

Depends on the ghosts! Otherwise, I've had frozen durian, so I guess I can live with eating another.

A million dollars, or a tentacle machine that does exactly what you want?

A million dollars, you can do much more with the hard cash.

Would you rather visit New Zealand or the Great Steppe?

Wake up in Area 51 is preferable than surrounded by natives. You never know if they intend to worship or eat you!

Would you rather be a witch or a unicorn? Any why?

Oh dear god, that is so hard. Unicorns are my actual favorite animal, but witches are amazing. I think, though, that I'd have to go with witch because of opposable thumbs.

Would you rather be a dragon or a werewolf? (And why, if you like.)

A dragon! I'd have fantastic longevity, fly, wicked talons, and magical talents. I might be even be so powerful as to change shape into a human and walk amongst people. Beside, I really don't care for fleas or shedding. lol

Would you rather be beautiful but alone in your beauty or 'cute' and very popular?

Lashes, I think. I hate using mascara, so it'd be great not to need it anymore, haha.

Meat-lovers pizza or veggie-lovers pizza?

OMG! I love plain crisps (but hey, in a pinch flavored is fine too)! Salty goodness :p

Cake or pie? (oh, and please provide details on what type)

Back
Top Bottom