Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This or That?

Cinemax (or, "Skinemax" as I like to affectionately refer)

Scrambled or fried eggs for breakfast?

Hashed-browns. I don't really like grits. :( It's kind of weird for someone to profess to be a suthin' gal and not like grits, huh. We all know that grits stands for "Girls Raised In The South". *Shrugs*

Fried or steamed rice? (I'm hungry....what's for lunch?)

Pintos, please, or maybe Anasasi. ^ Wanna be my "lunch date" tomorrow, Stud? ^ ;)

Drive the speed limit? Or put the pedal to the metal?

^ Yes. ^

Ah. Well. Simultaneously ("Position 69" in its various incarnations) is terribly dramatic and can produce a double gusher in no time flat, but "taking turns" is, umm, easier to manage.

You're moving to Ohio: Licking Valley or Lake Cummings?

Lake Cummings

(Keeping with the current theme....)

Would you rather live in: Spread Eagle, Wisconsin? or Pussy Creek, Ohio?

You're period? or mine? lol

I was taught that sex during your period was "unclean" and not something any woman should do, so for a very long time in my adulthood, I wouldn't even think of it. But, I discovered that it was during that time of the month that my hormones were always kicked into high gear, and I would get so damn horny that I would have to find a little "private time" to scratch my itch, if ya know what I mean. I wouldn't want to do it if my flow was heavy (just because of the mess), but I no longer think it's a big deal to have period sex, especially if one's partner doesn't mind.

Spring or Summer?

Back
Top Bottom