(Karo x Krys)

Krys watched as Rosalyn unbuttoned her shirt and revealed her bra, she ran her finger down her chest and undid the rest of the buttons on Rosalyn's shirt. "I just want to feel your body against mine" ,Krys whispered right before she kissed Rosalyn softly on the lips. Krys then moved her lips to Rosalyn's neck and kissed her down her body then back up again, Krys pressed her lips to Rosalyn's again and she kissed her as she laid on top of her both of their bodies pressed together.

She sighed again, a light, pleasant noise at Krys's lips trailing down her chest. It was a good feeling, and it felt like every nerve in her body was on fire.

She was happy enough to just lie there, exchanging light kisses with the other girl. She moved her hands up around Krys's shoulders again, her fingers toying through her short hair lightly. She grew a bit more bold in returning the soft kisses, comfortable with the warmth of Krys's body pressed against hers.

Krys broke away from the kiss yet again and looked at Rosalyn, "If you take your clothes off I'll take mine off, we still have about an hour left of this detention so we might as well make the best of it and again I promise not to do anything you don't want me too" ,Krys suggested. She had never gotten fully naked in front of anyone not even girls she slept with mainly because she did a lot of the work, she liked it that way but she really wanted to be even closer to Rosalyn and if that meant taking her own clothes off she would do it. Rosalyn was different then anyone Krys ever messed around with or even dated, Krys actually had feelings for the girl.

She bit her lip a bit, and looked up to Krys. There was only a moment's hesitation before she sat up, and shrugged her shirt off of her shoulders. She slipped off the bed, just long enough to slip off her pants and shoes. She reached around and unclasped her bra, and tossed that on the pile, as well. However, as her thumbs hooked through the waistband of her panties, she paused, then stopped. "I think...this is good for now.' she said quietly.

Krys laid back and watched as Rosalyn removed her clothes, when the girl paused at her waist band Krys knew that Rosalyn didn't want to take her panties off just yet and that was fine with her. "It's ok I told you do what you feel comfortable doing, I must say that you are incredibly beautiful" ,Krys told her. She kicked her own shoes off then unbuckled her belt and unbuttoned her jeans, she slid them off and threw them to the floor, she then removed her own bra the only thing she had left on her body were her green silk boxers. Krys bit her lip, "Come back to bed Rosalyn". Krys was now more nervous then before she knew she had a nice body but she was very self conscious at times.

Rosalyn blushed at her complement. "Thanks.' she said with a bit of a smile. She was thin, with somewhat small breasts that still seemed proportional on her light frame. She looked Krys over, and her smile brightened just somewhat. She knelt on the bed again before stretching out on her side slowly, looking up to Krys for instruction as to what came next.

Krys leaned in and kissed Rosalyn passionately then ran her hand up and down her body, she then rubbed the girl's breast teasing her nipples by pinching at them a little bit. She then began to kiss down Rosalyn's body again this time stopping at Rosalyn's breasts, she began to bite and suck on the girl's nipples as she massaged her inner thighs with her hands.

She made no protests to the touches, biting down on her lip to bite back a moan as Krys bit and pinched at her sensitive nipples. She sighed a bit as she began to rub up the inside of her thigh. She allowed her to continue for a few minutes, just enjoying the touch, before she reached down and grabbed Krys's hand. She didn't ask her to stop, though, and stead brought her hand up, so it was resting on the fabric of her underwear, which was slightly wet with Rosalyn's growing arousal.

Krys felt Rosalyn's hand on hers and thought for a moment that the girl wanted her to stop, she was surprised when she felt her hand move up to Rosalyn's panties. Krys lifted her head up from Rosalyn's breasts and looked at her, she bit her lip then slid the girl's panties aside and rubbed her clit softly. Krys looked into Rosalyn's eyes as she rubbed her sensitive spot, she was so wet and it felt nice to know that she had made her feel good. Figuring that Rosalyn was a virgin she didn't want to stick her fingers inside her just in case. "Do you feel good"? Krys whispered as she moved closer wrapping her other arm around the girl as she continued to rub her.

Her eyes fluttered closed at the light rubbing. Her hips rolled up slightly against her hand, and she choked back a moan as she nodded in response to her question. Her arms wrapped around Krys's shoulders, her breathing came in quiet pants. She leaned up, and slowly, timidly, began to kiss down Krys's neck slowly, her breath warm against her skin.

Krys moaned softly when Rosalyn kissed her neck, it felt so good and she was glad the girl was finally warming up a bit. "Do you want me to do more to you"? Krys asked. "I want to taste you Rosalyn let me go down on you". Krys continued to rub Rosalyn's clit as she waited for an answer.

She bit her lip, and thought for a moment, nuzzling against Krys's neck as she did so. She only had to pause for a moment before she nodded once. "Yes...I want you to." she said. "It...everything's...just felt so good so far...I want more..." she whispered.

As soon as Krys got Rosalyn's approval she kissed her way down her body until she got to her panties, Krys slowly slid them off then began to kiss down Rosalyn's thigh's. When she reached the girl's pussy she spread her lips and began to lick her clit softly, after a little while she began to move her tongue faster aiming to make Rosalyn have an orgasm before the detention was over.

She bit her lip, arching off the bed at the first few light touches. She arched up and shifted under Krys's body, already extremely sensitive and aroused. She breathed out quiet moans at the sudden increase in speed, suddenly reaching up to grab onto the headboard for something to hold onto. "God...Krys..." she moaned out quietly, hardly able to catch her breath as she drew close to orgasm.

Krys became more aroused when she heard Rosalyn moan and say her name, she began to move her tongue in a circular motion around the girl's clit. She began massaging Rosalyn's thighs as she continued to pleasure Rosalyn, Krys loved every moan that escaped the girl's lips and every movement the girl's body made as she got closer to an orgasm.

She shook her head slowly, unable to say anything aside from moaning Krys's name over and over again. She writhed on the bed, panting heavily, only made worse as the other girl massaged her thighs. Her hips arched up off the bed suddenly, and she choked out another low moan, every muscle in her body tensing as she climaxed suddenly, her body squirming on the bed as she twitched and groaned out in pleasure.

Krys licked up the juices that came out of Rosalyn as she climaxed, when Krys knew the girl was finished she made her way back up and kissed Rosalyn deeply. When she broke the kiss she looked at Rosalyn and smiled, "Was that....was that the first time you've ever had an orgasm"? Krys asked curiously.

She was panting hard, her hands moving up to rest on Krys's shoulders as she leaned down and kissed her. She couldn't help but blush a bit at her question, then smiled slightly. 'I...yeah." she said quietly. "It was. It...it felt amazing.' she said.

Krys smiled, "Well I'm glad I could make you feel amazing" ,she said in response to Rosalyn. "So what do you feel like doing for the next half hour"? Krys laughed a little she snuggled up to Rosalyn while she waited for the girl to answer.

She shrugged a bit, and cuddled up against her. She settled against Krys easily, her pulse slowly returning to normal and her breathing slowed. She thought for a moment. "I don't know." she finally said. "I...kind of like this..." she said as she looked up to Krys, snuggling up against her.

"Me too" ,Krys admitted. She had never really cuddled before and it felt quite nice, she reached down and pulled the blankets over the two of them and relaxed while she held Rosalyn close. "This is nice we should do this more often" ,Krys said looking at Rosalyn smiling.

She nodded. "Yeah. " she said with a smile, again looking up to Krys. "I...wouldn't mind making it a regular thing...you know?" she said quietly.

"Me either, I mean I really like you and would love it if maybe on the weekends we could spend the night together....in here of course I mean it is my room and I am allowed to have anyone I want in here and I want you in here the most" ,Krys said. She kissed Rosalyn on the forehead and continued to hold her, she didn't want this moment to end but unfortunately they would have to report back to Filch soon.

She nodded. "I'd like that.' she smiled. She stretched a bit, then bit her lip. "You know..." she said. "I...never really answered you, when you asked if I'd be your girlfriend.' she said, then smiled a bit. "If you mean it...I mean...if it wasn't just a 'moment of passion' thing..." she said quietly. "I...I'd like that." she smiled.

"Of course I meant it....I would love it if you would be my girlfriend" ,Krys told her honestly. She smiled again it was rare to see Krys Snape with a smile on her face but Rosalyn managed to make Krys smile a lot within the few hours they were together. "So erm do you want to spend the weekend with me, I would like to go to Hogsmeade during the day then we can come back here and do whatever we want, what do you say"?

Back
Top Bottom