(Karo x Krys)

It didn't take much, and soon she tensed, and bit down on her lip to stifle a loud cry as she came suddenly, writhing on the bed beneath Krys for a few wonderful moments before she settled again, panting hard.

Krys looked up after feeling Rosalyn tense up, "Do you want me to stop or do you want more"? She asked wondering if she had done a good enough job.

"Just...let me catch my breath first.' she laughed. "I think I'm good for now...I'm still kind of new to this, you know." she said.

She settled against her, and sighed, a mix of exhaustion and quiet satisfaction. "I'm sorry." she said quietly after a while. "I...really wish we could be more open, because...well, I really do like you a lot. But my parents would kill me if they found out..."

Krys listened as Rosalyn spoke, when she finished Krys just gave her a warm smile, "I know but at least I have you ya know I'm happy as long as we're together no one needs to know about it" ,she said in response.

She smiled a bit, and nodded, leaning up to kiss Krys's cheek gently. "Thanks." she said. "I appreciate it."

Back
Top Bottom