(Karo x Krys)

When Rosalyn asked Krys the question she propped herself up and looked down at the girl. "Erm....no I've never really....uh....finished before....mainly because I never gave anyone the chance to try and make me" ,Krys told her honestly. "What did you have in mind"? Krys asked raising her eyebrow and smirking.

"Would...you consider letting me try?" She asked, returning the smile. "I mean, I know this is kind of a new relationship or whatever, but if we want it to last, I don't want to be feeling like I'm being selfish." she said. "I mean, obviously I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing, but if you kind of help me along, I guess..." she replied.

Krys bit her lip and thought about it for a moment, "Sure why not" ,Krys smiled then removed her shirt exposing her toned body. "I'll help you with whatever you need me to" ,she told Rosalyn right before leaning down and kissing her again.

She grinned to her. At once, she began to move down Krys's body, leaving a light trail over her skin with her lips, her fingers tracing over lightly toned muscle. "Just...tell me what to do." she said quietly, eager to please.

Krys watched as Rosalyn made her way down her body soft sighs of pleasure leaving her lips. She reached down and untied the drawstring on her pajama pants. "Just do what I did to you earlier" ,Krys told her. "Touch me like that ok".

Rosalyn nodded, pushing what was left of Krys's clothing out of the way as she laid soft kisses to her stomach. Her hand slid down the other girl's body, coming to meet Krys's as she untied the waistband of her pajamas. Their fingers touched for a moment before she slipped her hand under the waistband of the Slytherin girl's pants and underwear.

Krys watched as Rosalyn moved her hand down her body, she bit her lip at what was about to come as Rosalyn untied her pants. A soft sigh left her lips when the girl's hand slid into her pants, one thing was for sure she wanted this.

Rosa bit her lip as she watched Krys, the little sighs bringing a bit of a smile to her lips. As unsure as she was about just what to do, she already knew she would enjoy making Krys happy, to return the favor from earlier. Her hand slipped down just a bit lower, her fingers suddenly pressed against Krys's clit. "Like that?" she asked quietly.

Krys watched as Rosalyn moved her hand further down, "Mmmm yeah just like that" ,Krys said in response to her question. She leaned back and let the girl touch her, she felt good for never having done anything like this before.

She settled her head down on Krys's chest, cuddling up with her as her fingers continued to rub and explore, tracing little circles around her clit before venturing down further, her fingers pressed up lightly against Krys's pussy. She glanced up to the other girl, as if asking permission to continue. "Am I still doing alright?"

Krys moaned as Rosalyn touched her, when the girl asked if she was still doing it right Krys nodded her head, "Y-yeah you're doing fine" ,She told her. Krys leaned her head back and bit her lip while Rosalyn touched her.

Rosalyn nodded, and continued for some time, stroking and teasing Krys lightly, slowly growing bolder as the other girl assured her that she was doing fine. She bit her lip, and slowly tugged down Krys's pants, and her underwear, moving slowly down her body, leaving a line of soft kisses down her stomach.

Krys sighed with pleasure as Rosalyn continued to tease her, when the girl removed her pants she wasn't expecting it but let her do it anyway. She ran her fingers through her hair as she kissed down her stomach.

She paused for a moment, then gave a glance back up to Krys before continuing. She settled down, and, timidly at first, ran her tongue over Krys's clit. She worked slowly at first, until she was sucking and licking at her eagerly, pausing only to stop and catch her breath.

Krys moaned softly as Rosalyn went down on her, she pulled at her hair a little bit as she ate her out. "Fuck that feels good" ,Krys said. She hadn't been touched sexually in months and it felt good.

Krys's encouragement urged her on, her touches growing bolder and more confident, the little moans sending tiny shivers down her back. She kept going, eager to push Krys to orgasm to return the pleasure she had given her before.

Krys was getting close to her climax as Rosalyn continued, for a girl who had never done anything like this she was amazing. After a few minutes more Krys' grip tightened on Rosalyn's hair and the muscles all over her body tightened as she came, "F-F-Fuck" ,she moaned loudly.

Rosa stopped only when Krys had settled down, her head settled against her thigh. "Was that alright?" she asked with a bit of a playful smile up to her.

Krys looked down at Rosalyn when she asked if it was alright, "Yeah it definitely was" ,she told her right before leaning back onto the pillows. "Why don't you come back up here"?

She nodded a bit, and shifted back up the bed, settling down with her head resting on Krys's shoulder. It was weird, finally feeling so close to someone. If only she didn't feel the need to hide her affections in public.

Krys pulled the blankets over them then wrapped her arms around Rosalyn then kissed her. "Want me to do you now"? Krys asked with a smirk. "I wanna make you feel good too".

She laughed a bit as she cuddled up under the blankets with Krys. "I...well...' She started, then seemed to realize that she had gotten a bit worked up from going down on the other girl. She bit her lip, then gave a tiny little nod in response.

Krys bit her lip then smiled and made her way down Rosalyn's body, planting soft kisses all the way down her stomach. She removed her pants and underwear slowly then leaned down and slid her tongue into Rosalyn's pussy, she licked her clit in slow circles at first then picked up the speed as she went on.

She arched her hips up to help Krys along, settling back on the pillows as she moved down. At the first touch of her tongue, she let out a tiny moan, shifting eagerly on the bed as she went on. Though she was less vocal than Krys, her pleased moans and sighs were enough to make her pleasure obvious.

Krys heard Rosalyn moan and it sent chills down her spine, she loved hearing Rosalyn's satisfaction. She began to suck and lick harder and faster trying to drive her to orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom