In The Heart Of A Demon

Belial looked startled tilting his head a little as he kissed the other, before shaking his head,"No.I'll let you top this once.I'll let your first time be in a bed."He said smiling a little as he shifted, wrapping his legs around the younger demon,drawing him closer.

Raphael relaxed at the promise, because he knew draco, and knew that he never broke a promise. So he believed that draco would never hurt him."Okay....do...what you want."He said still sounding nervous even as he stroked the other's hair, curious and trusting, but not sure what to do."Okay I'm okay."He muttered kissing him again.

Harry chuckled a little and shook his head a little. “it can't be 'this once' if I've topped you already.” he teased kissing the other intently, rubbing the head of his cock against his lovers entrance, moaning softly before, without warning he snapped his hips forward and sank deep into his lover with an eager groan and a smirk, panting lightly. “god your always so tight.” he moaned happily.

Draco smiled a little as he nodded. “lay on your belly then.” he ordered gently helping his lover to roll over, massaging the other's cheeks for a moment before dipping his head and driving his tongue in deep, licking and stroking the entrance and the insides, slurping at it and getting It nice and wet, while also getting the other used to something touching him, pleasuring him there.

Belial moaned hands resting hard on harry's arms to keep steady, losing himself in pleasure even as he realized the magic keeping him dry was faultering. well, it made sense, because harry was still young, he didn't have perfect control.But to lost to even care that the drops of water was causing welts, whimpering as he came after a few minutes, gripping him tightly.

raphael whimpered a little, not in pain,but pleasure. Shifting a little. It felt odd, but it wasn't horrible. Whining quietly as he shuddered, closing his eyes as he glanced over his shoulder at draco, purring quietly as he tried to figure out how to feel about the touch.

Harry moaned, not realizing he was loosing control of the spell in his passion, tossing his head back and crying out loudly as he came, flooding the other with his rather cool seed, the sticky mess coating Belial as the air bubble firmed once more as Harry regained control of himself, the demon panting hard. “so... fucking... good.” he moaned happily, smirking as he released Belial and slid out of him, grinning at him. “mmm fuck that was wonderful.” he purred kissing the other intently.

Draco grinned as he licked and lipped and slurped and stroked, looking up at the angel and smiling as he pulled his mouth away, sucking on his fingers now instead before slowly, carefully, easing a single finger deep inside of Belial and stroking the prostate dead on. Draco was too practiced to not be able to find the prostate on his first go.

Belial shuddered kissing him back before shuddering, slowly pushing power towards the welts that covered his forearms and his chest. Knowing harry would feel bd for causing this. Hoping the other wouldn't sense the power."Hmm it was wonderful. Now, lets get out of bed."He muttered slipping away getting out of the pool turning his back on the other as he tried harder to heal the water damage.

Raphael whined low and keen, his hips thrusting forward as he trembled, shuddering as he came again, overwhelmed at so many things as he trembled harder hands fisting the blankets under his head as he shifted back against the blond.

Harry smiled as he lounged in the water, relaxing happily in the water when he suddenly saw the water burns. “oh Bell!” he gasped, horrified, crawling out of the pool and grabbing the others Arm. “oh I'm so sorry!” he muttered, running his tongue, without warning along the marks, tasting the pain and then, just as his mother once did, he healed the wounds. As a halfling who had not yet taken sides, he could heal both Angel flesh, and Demon as he willed, pulling away to examine the damage left he nodded. “there, all better. Mother taught me how to do that.” Harry admitted smirking. “i'm not really supposed to use my tongue though.”

Draco smiled as he removed his fingers, watching Raphael. “just rest.” he ordered gently. “it's quite shocking the first time someone manipulates your prostate.” he admitted smiling as he stroked his angel's hair. “give yourself a moment to calm down and then try to think.” he teased with a smile.

Belial yelped a little as he was licked, sighing quietly as the pain faded, smiling slightly."Hmmm I think I like it when you use your tongue."He said for once not complaining about being hurt, because harry had been so happy to screw him in the water. Smiling as he stole a kiss, running a hand through his hair."Come on.You probably should lay down. You've had enough of a workout for the day."

Raphael whined quietly leaning into the blond's hand as he ran his fingers through his hair, swallowing as he settled on the bed all the way, calming down slowly."....wow..."He muttered the first words that came to him.

he smiled a little and grinned at Belial before yawning loudly and trying to hide it from Belial, whining as he was ordered to go back to bed, lifting his arms to the other. “carry me? I don't think my legs can support my weight anymore.” he admitted sheepishly, very aware that he had over done it in fucking Bells brains out, but it had SO been worth it.

Draco chuckled a little at the first word out of Rapheal's mouth, a grin on his lips. “is that a good wow, or a bad wow?” he asked with a small chuckle his head tilted as he continued to gently stroke his angels hair.

Belial sighed a little as he picked the other up, kissing his head shaking his head."You, are a brat. I didn't need so much sex you needed to overdo it."He said stroking the others hair as he walked him to class, settling him in bed with a smile.

"...good..draco...good."He muttered blinking slowly as he shifted looking up at the blond, shifting to cuddle against him with a sigh Content to just be with him.

he chuckled a little. “i was horny.” he whined smiling a little. “and you looked so damn sexy when you where in the water that I couldn't help myself.” he teased smiling as he nuzzled the other, letting him tuck him in with a happy, contented sigh. “will you sleep with me? I feel safer with you here.” he admitted, half of the bed instantly unthawing, leaving a perfectly good bed behind, it was even warmed by hell fire at Harry's command. Harry loved how his room did what he wanted with very little effort.

Draco chuckled as he cleaned up the mess with his wand and then snuggled into Raphael, wrapping his arms around the other happily. “mmm perfect.” he mumbled happily. “your so perfect.” he gently kissed Raphael's temple and then settled down for a nap, grinning a little.

Belial grinned, climbing into bed with him."Yea, I'll nap with you."He said stealing a kiss before crawling in bed with him,wrapping him up in a hug. Down the hall raphel smiled, cuddling the blond as he fell asleep peaceful and content.

Which the peace shattered... the moment belial stepped into his room. "Draconis Lucien Malfoy!Whatever do you think you're doing!?In my bed!?"The yell was loud enough to shake the walls, and more then enough to wake everyone in the house, his rage spiking higher when raphael just rolled over and went back to sleep, looking peacefully erotic laying in tangled up sheets

Draco groaned when the yelling interrupted his wonderful dream about feeding Raphael strawberries in a mountain glade completely naked, opening a single eye just enough to see Belial before sighing a little. “well I don't have a bed of my own, and you where sleeping with Harry so I used yours.” he stated calmly, snuggling into Raphael. “as for what I'm doing in it, I WAS sleeping.” he stated simply. “before that I WAS bringing my angel to the most amazing orgasm of his long life. Now if you don't mind I'm still tired, go screw harry and leave me alone.”

"IT WAS THE ONLY ORGASM HE"S EVER HAD!"Belial howled before stomping out of the room, storming into lilah's bedroom, ignoring malik as he groaned and rolled on his back snuggling into his wife."Order Raphael out of my bed"He said. Amusing enough he hadn't tried it himself. He knew better then to try. Raphael would just get stubborn and annoying if belial tried to do it, so he'd let lilah do it.

Draco smirked a little. “actually it was his second and third.” he stated simply Lilah blinking, uncaring that she was completely naked and sitting on top of the covers reading a book, blinking at him, waiting for him to realize she was nude. “oh leave the poor thing alone Belial, this is the first time he's ever had anything sexual. And you insisted on not letting him have a room here so it's your own fault.” she pointed out, smirking a little. “now run along like a good boy so 'mummy' can finish her book.”

Belial scowled harder before looking at the ice demon."Dress her. She's going to get sick like that."He said before stomping out, realizing he had nothing else to say, heading back to harry's room, sulking as he looked at the snow falling inside. "Harrrrryyyy..."He whined flopping down on the bed next to him.

Raphael sighed quietly rolling his eyes as he cracked a eye to look at draco."I think he's sexual frustrated. Only reason to be roaring this early in the morning."He grumped, so not a morning person.

Malik snickered a little as he looked at his wife, waving a hand to summon her pj's, "He's right you know. If you hang out with me, you're going to get sick from the cold."He said, fretting now that belial had pointed it out.

she rolled her eyes and simply went back to her book, pouting at Malik when he offered her her nightie. “i don't need it, I'm perfectly fine, I've heated my side of the bed.” she explained smiling as she indicated the bed, which had heat waves rising off of it, to show that she really was laying on top of a sauna. “see? I'm fine, besides I like to lay naked next to you, you might get idea's and then I'll get more sex.” she teased giggling a little.

Harry whined as he was woken and stretched along the bed, yawning loudly. “if it has to do with Draco... I don't care.” Harry stated simply, rolling over and trying to go back to sleep, despite his massive morning wood.

Draco snorted a little. “how could he be sexually frustrated? Harry screwed him just last night!” he complained. “i think he's just naturally grumpy.” he admitted snuggling into Raphael even more, cold and seeking the warmth of his angel.

Malik smirked shifting, pressing his lips to the curve of her breast, smirking as he chilled warm skin a little."Ohhh so you want me to have ideas now?I was thinking, world trip.That would be fun. Go see everything with Harry...and of course belial, since we couldn't pry them apart with a prybar."He snickered a little loking up at her.

Belial growled, wanting attention as he snuggled against harry, a thigh pressing against the other's crotch."But-but harry, he's naked in my bed."He growled.

Raphael snickered,"Yes, he did,but belial lives for sex, so he needs scre-"He stopped yelping as Draco's cold feet came very close to pressing against his balls. That was so not cool."He might be naturally grumpy to."he growled trying to shift the other's feet, whimpering a little when the move just made him press closer.

she moaned softly at the chill and smirked, licking her lips a little. “mmm world trip huh? Think we should take Raph and Draco along too?” she asked with a small giggle, as she leaned up and kissed him gently. “i think it's nice that they enjoy each others company so much.” she admitted with a smile. “it's good for Harry to have someone to focus on as he transitions.”

Harry moaned softly at the flesh pressing against his balls, rubbing himself along the thigh with a small smile. “so? Your naked in my bed, and I have no doubt that you've been naked in my father's, and in Raphael's bed too, balls deep even.” he teased smirking a little. “besides, it's all Drays fault and you know it.”

Draco sighed and mumbled something unintelligible, already falling back to sleep, shifting when Raph did so that his ice cold toes pressed against the Angels nice Hot balls with a contented sigh at the found warmth, wiggling his toes against the other. “mmm your warm.” Draco mumbled happily, completely unaware of what he was doing to poor Raphael.

Malik smirked a little, looking up at her."It is."He said kissing her slowly shifting to slid into her with a sigh, "And belial and Raph always enjoyed spending time with each other.Even when they don't."He muttered as he set about making slow gentle love to his wife, having every intention of driving her insane.

Belial whined softly, smiling a little as he let the boy press against his leg, for once not hard himself, his powers focused on making harry feel really really good instead of the pleasure in his own body. Intending to make the other come rutting against his leg. Poor embarassed demon would be perfect."Everyone expects me to mess up HIS bed. I don't want him in mine."He whined a little.

Raphael whimpered softly as he tried to figure out how to get him away before sighing, settling down to go back to sleep, realizing that he was just going to have to suffer for cold balls. But it was okay, as long as he was helping Draco. Content to just lay with him.

Harry moaned as he rubbed himself faster into the thigh, half asleep and not fully aware that he was doing it, panting softly. “mmm yeah.. well it's just payback.” Harry mumbled, amused. “besides, everyone expected Draco to mess up your bed, Raphael was just the means in which he accomplished that fact.” he stated before moaning loudly, humping the leg faster. “mmm that feels so good.” he groaned arching as he came all over Bell's knee, shuddering slightly before he blushed hard, suddenly realizing what he'd just done. “oops...”

Belial snickered amused as he kissed the other's head."Its okay. Just something to enjoy."He muttered cleaning up the other before casting a sleeping hex to let him go back to sleep."You need more sleep."He said cuddling into him, amused as he went back to sleep. having every intention of embarassing him later. For the moment, he just wanted to sleep.

A few hours later raphael was actually shivering as he cuddled his blond, who was actually warm now. Despite being pressed close, raphael was still cold, having used all his energy to warm up the freezing blond. Yawning as he sat up, rubbing his eyes as he got up and moving, wanting to warm up."Malfoy, time to get up."He said poking draco, having every intention of going to see how everyone else was doing.

Harry smiled a little as he nodded, sighing a little as he drifted back to sleep, jerking awake in n instant, his nose quivering and his ears pricked as a strange power filled the air.... there was an Archangel in the area, and one who wasn't supposed to be there. “someone's here...” Harry muttered softly sounding almost... afraid. As a young demon he was right to be afraid of the Archangels.

Draco whined a little as he shook his head. “no... don't wanna... 's warm here...” he grumbled softly, sighing a little as he blinked at the sound of someone pounding on the door, Lilah shaking her husband. “go answer the door and find out what he wants!” he, being Gabriel, Archangel and right hand of God, he was in charge of 'keeping the balance' on earth, so what in the hell was he doing in hell!?

"Go lay with Harry."He ordered, cursing as he shifted away from the blond, moving away from Draco, shivering as he dressed and headed for the front hall, nearly running into both belial and Malik as they stomped down the stairs. Malik pausing,"I'll go back upstairs. Take care of the others."He said before going back upstairs, not about to face off against a archangel unless he had to. Belial rolled his eyes before yanking open the door growling quietly as he looked at the archangel, ignoring the archangel standing at his back. As far as he annoyed raphael, he trusted the man at his back."What do you want?"Belial growled, fire twirling around his fingers, his temper starting to slip the leash.

Gabriel stared at Raphael, spreading his flaming wings before pulling them in tight again, simply reacting to the threat, but like always he was stone faced and always calm. “i have come to see the human.” he stated simply. “as you well know bringing humans into hell is normally forbidden unless they are dead. There has been some trouble involving lesser demons kidnapping humans and dragging them to hell and making them slaves.” he explained. “i want to make sure that the human in your home at this moment is safe, secure, and here at it's own will.” he stated simply, Lilah stepping down the stairs suddenly, Gabriel's wings flaring wide in astonishment. “Miss Lilah, you are awake...” he stated in astonishment, actually looking surprised for once. “you are well?” “yes Gabe, I am well.” she promised smiling a little at him. “of course you can come in and talk to Draco, you'll find he is willing to be here and enjoying himself. He was interested in hell and Bell and Raphael couldn't bring themselves to refuse him.” she teased, Gabe staring at her. It was no secrete that Gabe had always loved her like a little sister, and with her suddenly awake and apparently well he wasn't sure how to react.

Raphael looked startled. Having assumed the man was there to see about harry, not draco."Oh.Okay."He growled softly stepping back, "Just don't get near him."He growled before stomping upstairs and returning with draco in a few moments, disliking to let the other angel near him. Belial snickered a little as he stepped back to let the angel come inside, though not all the way into the house, just teh front hall. The demon lord leaning casually against the wall. "Draco, gabriel wants to talk to you."He said watching raphael, amused that the archangel was so nervous about letting gabriel near his human. As if he was jealous or sometihng

Back
Top Bottom