Under the soft snow. [ Jugger82 X Ketsu]

"I know Nathan." She says softly while she lays on him kissing his neck softly. "I don't mind." She says softly while playing with his hair a little bit while they lay in each others arms. His cum stuck inside of her, which made her smile. "You know by keeping your cock in me longer it heightens the chance of fertilization."

He shrugged. "It is what you want. You do not care if you get pregnant, and you wanted my sperm inside of you...so I'm keeping it inside of you for as long as I can." He said as he held her close. "Kibishii...Have you always felt like this? That you've always needed me...?" HE said with a frown.

Kibishii nodded slightly. "Yeah, I've always needed you Nathan, though it was different in the beginning then it is now. The sexual tension made it hard to be in a group together with you, that's why we didn't get along very well." She says cuddling into his body more.

"I don't think thats the reason why...I think you really hated me at first for me having hated you. We hated each other so much. I thought of nothing but using your body ever since we were partnered up. I think that all changed during the mission Amaya-sensei put us through...which caused all of our troubles."

Kibishii shrugs softly. "It doesn't matter anymore, I don't hate you now." She says softly with a yawn. "I wonder what time it is now?" She asks laying her head against his chest.

"It is 3:49 in the morning." He answered after looking out the window to see the sky and tell what time it would be, more than likely. He held her close. "Let us fall asleep..." Nathan suggested as he held her close and closed his eyes, slowly falling asleep with his cock still inside of her to keep his seed inside of her.

Kibishii closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep as well. She woke when the sky was bright, the sun shining in the window on her. "MM Nathan.. wake up.."

Nathan awoke slowly when he heard his name being said. He mumbled and turned over in his sleep, actually pulling out of her finally as he laid with his back to her, snoring a little bit. Eventually when what she said actually went through to his brain, his eyes opened and he sat up and turned to look to her. "Good morning Kibishii...Is there something you need?"

She wrapped her arms around him smiling. "Want to shower together before we go find Amaya-sensei?" She asks getting out of the bed, naked. "Come on." She smiles brightly while making her way to the bathroom and turning on the water, letting it warm up.

(Sorry if this is a short post. I'm tired and am gonna get some sleep like 5 hours early lol)

Nathan nodded. "If that is what you wish." He said as he stood up and walked over to her while she was letting the water turn warm. He began to fully strip off the rest of his clothes in preparation for the shower.

"I mean you don't have to if you don't want to... i was giving you a chance to touch me some more, if you wanted before he had to go see Amaya-sensei." She says before getting in the water and closing the clear curtain around her.

"I do." He said as he moved into the shower with her, feeling the warm water begin to roll down his body as he watched it roll down hers. He reached forward, cupping her breasts in his hands as he hugged her from behind. He began to massage her while his cock poked its head out from under her pussy, having been placed between her legs. He did not care if she would do something to him, he would please her.

Kibishii giggled softly as his cock was placed between her legs, near her pussy lips. She wasn't afraid, she knew him, how he would react, she moaned softly as he started to massage her breasts, she laid her head back against his should, off to the side. "Nathan.. kiss me.." She says softly turning her head to kiss his neck.

He nodded. He looked down to her as he continued to massage her breasts and placed his lips gently onto hers. His eyes closed as he did so, trying to actually feel something....He felt warm again, but he didn't feel love. Love was an emotion. He had locked it away...He knew that he loved her, but he could not feel it. His lips stayed locked with hers, Nathan didn't care as long as she was happy.

Kibishii moaned softly into the kiss they shared, before breaking it with a smile. "Let's actually wash up and head to Amaya-sensei, how does that sound?" She says before pulling away completely to start to wash her body. "Would you like to spend the night again tonight?" She asked curiously.

"If that is what you want, then I'll stay." He replied as he began to shower himself off as well. Once he was finished, he stepped out and began to dry himself off. He turned to look at Kibishii as he got his clothes ready. "What are we going to get from Amaya-sensei? A mission perhaps?"

Kibishii shrugged while drying herself off. "I have no idea, maybe a mission. I hope it's a mission." She says while coming up behind him and wrapping her arms around him, kissing his shoulder lightly. She walks around him before going back into her bedroom to grab clean clothes.

He watched her as she left to go to her bedroom. Turning, he walked over to the kitchen table and sat there, waiting for her. He frowned and wondered what mission they would undertake. He hoped it would be something that would prove his loyalty so that his emotions would come back, but he doubt he'd get a mission at the ninja level he was currently placed at. Most missions like that were A or S ranked.

Kibishii dressed and walked out brushing her hair before smiling at him. "Want something to eat before we go?" She asks with a smile while walking over to the fridge. "What would you like."

Nathan shook his head. "No. I do not require anything to eat." He said as he watched her go to the fridge. "I will await here until you are finished eating, then I will follow you to Amaya-sensei's house."

Kibishii sighed. "Your going to eat. Normal people need food to keep going, and while you don't have emotion's. You'll eat in my house." She says before getting out something quick to eat. "If you don't want to eat then you might as well go to the meeting spot and wait. Not to Amaya-sensei's house."

"But Kibishii, how am I to know the meeting spot if I do not consult Amaya-sensei first?" He said with a frown when she began to scold him. "I did not mean to anger you. I will eat whatever it is you desire to make for me." His eyes seemed to darken in shame as he looked down to the table, waiting for the food she would prepare for him.

"The meeting spot is always the same, its by the bridge." She states while making eggs for herself, she pulled out other things, like some oatmeal some meat, a softly spicy taste. "I won't force you to eat.." She says softly. She didn't want to force him to do things he didn't want to, but it saddened her when he wouldn't tell her a straight answer.

"I do not wish to bother you while you are preparing...Please enjoy your meal while I go and await in the meeting spot...partner..." He said as he stood up and walked toward the door, feeling like he somehow failed his partner. It bugged him and made him feel like a burden once more. He had to get his emotions back...For Kibishii. He left her house and began to slowly trudge toward the bridge to await for Amaya and Kibishii.

Kibishii sighed as he left, she closed her eyes, now she wasn't hungry herself. But she finished cooking and forced herself to eat. She grabbed her weapons, before making her way to the bridge as well, where she got there. She stood off to the side looking at the ground, snow on the wood. Amaya made her way to the bridge, her eyes narrowed seeing the distance between the two of them, she sighed. "I have a mission for you. You will be going to the Iawgakure to do something special for the kage there. Please hurry, he will tell you more information."

Back
Top Bottom