Under the soft snow. [ Jugger82 X Ketsu]

"I would not say that I am not turned on by this." He said as he looked down to see the bulge in his pants. "Sex is not an emotion. The feeling or hornyess is not an emotion, it is a common body chemical reaction, so to say. I do not have to have emotions to be turned on by something." He frowned. "If you would not like for me to be perverted, then I will not be perverted. And I doubt you would have ever shared the bed with the person who had constantly hated you."

"You would be surprised, I actually liked you. I didn't mind laying in the bed naked now that I understand what was going on. It would have been alright if it had just been explained before hand." She says while finishing her food and grabbing the plates to wash them.

"I do not know what to say anymore....so I will remain silent." He said as he moved and sat down on the bed and watched her begin to wash the plates in the nude. His body was still reacting, still hard from watching her, but he said nothing and did nothing to confront her sexually. He just sat there, silently and just waiting for an order or something.

Kibishii finished washing and took the towel down off her head while making her way back into the bathroom where she put her towel down. She made her way back to the bed, grabbing a nightgown, she pulled it over her bed and turned off the lights while laying in bed. "Lay down with me Nathan."

He nodded and did as she asked. He laid down beside her, wrapping his arms around her as he held her close. "I am laying with you, Kibishii." He said as he made sure not to have his crotch on her at all, knowing it was the cause of all of this before. He was laying a bit awkward as he held her upper body against his, but everything below his waist was somewhat off the bed from attempting to keep it from touching her.

"Don't worry this time Nathan, I know you won't try anything. Cuddle me the right way." She says softly while closing her eyes placing one of her hands over his while laying happily in the bed. His warmth against her was nice, she smiled happily.

He nodded and pulled his body over onto the bed, cuddling with her the 'right way', as she had put it. "This...is nice..." He said, trying to be like his old self, emulating it to the best of his ability, but his voice had no tone in it other than monotone. "Kibishii...I will try to get my emotions back. For you."

"Try to get your emotions back for yourself, Nathan." She says softly while turning around and wrapping her arms around him, she didn't care that he was hard and pressed against her. She closed her eyes, with a soft yawn. "Goodnight Nathan."

"Good night...Kibishii..." He said as he held her close and closed his eyes. He fell asleep next to her, holding her close as he tried to get some sleep, but couldn't because he was thinking too much about how he had screwed everything up in the cabin. It haunted him as he lay there and tried to sleep.

Kibishii slept peacefully while in his arms that night, sometime during the night she had turned. Her back now against his chest and she was having a good dream, her body was reacting to the good, wet dream she was having. "Mmm Nathan." she mumbled softly in her sleep.

HIs eyes opened upon hearing his name being said during the night. He looked down and had heard Kibishii murmur his name as if she were in ecstasy. "Kibishii...?" He said once before figuring that she was dreaming about him and probably doing it with him. He remembered what she said. Try to be his old perverted and happy self...So he reached forward and grabbed her breasts once more, massaging them while she slept and dreamt about him.

Kibishii moaned a bit louder as he began to massage her breasts. Her body slowly awoke, her eyes fluttered open slightly as she moaned. Her thighs were soaking wet, she had been having a great dream about Nathan. Her mind was hazy as she awoke until her mind registered her breasts were being touched. She smiled knowing it had to be Nathan. "Mmm Nathan.." She moaned again softly her eyes closing as she enjoyed his hands against her breasts.

He did not know that she was awake. It was too dark to tell, and her back was to him so he could not see her face. He continued to massage her breasts, seeing that she was enjoying the treatment that he was giving her. He began to move from her breasts now, or at least one of his hands did while the other continued to play with her. It moved down to her pussy, slipping into her clothes to start playing with her. 'She is already so wet...' He thought in his head. 'Just from dreaming about me.' He began to slowly rub his fingers along her pussy as his hand slipped into her clothes to start massaging her bare breasts now, and was paying especial attention to her nipples now.

Kibishii gasped, arching her back slightly, rubbing her ass against his crotch , her legs opened slightly to let him continue to rub along her pussy. She bit her lip, she wondered how far he would go with her, thinking she was asleep. His attention on her nipples got them hard, sticking out against his hand while she moaned again. His hands felt so good against her body right now, since it had been him in her dream." N-nathan!"

Eventually his hands removed themselves from her body. All would be silent for a few moments before she would heard a zipping sound and feeling shifting around in his bed. Eventually, she would feel a hand lift her leg up before she would feel something poking her pussy. 'Perverted and Happy...' He thought in his head as he prodded her pussy with the head of his cock. HE leaned over and began to kiss her neck gently, trying hard to be sensual to her as he continued to prod her.

Kibishii gasped softly as she felt him prodding at her pussy. Her eyes opened now as she arched her back, she was wet enough that he would slip right in. "N-nathan.. oh yes.." She moans softly, she no longer cared if he knew she was awake or not, she moved a hand between her legs while bending a little bit, making it easier for him to slip in. "Push in now, you'll go right in.." She whispers softly.

He nodded and began to slowly push himself deep into her pussy, his cock going inside her completely. She had just taken his virginity, though he did not wonder if he had taken hers. He began to slowly thrust into her, his lips still surfing along the flesh of her neck as one hand still held her leg up to help him have access to her pussy. His hot breath would rake across her neck as he continued to kiss her while his cock worked magic inside of her.

She kept moaning, she couldn't help it, he felt so good, and while she had no hymen he had been her first as well. Her moans got louder as his breath raked across her neck, it made her shiver and arch her body slightly. "Oh god nathan.. more please, harder. I need you.." She mumbles softly, she really did need him.

He felt something in his chest seem to become warm as he heard her say that she needed him. It made him feel...good. He didn't know why...He just ignored the feeling, holding her close in a hug now with her leg down to squeeze his cock as he thrust into her. He continued to huge her, his forehead on the back of her neck now as he loved the warmth she was giving him...He now felt like he craved it while he thrust into her.

His arms wrapped around her body, holding her close to him, her leg down holding his cock in place as he thrust up into her. Her moans got louder as he kept going, she wrapped her arms around his, which were holding her. "Nathan.. let me ride you.. let me please you.." She says softly.

"You're awake..." He murmured when he felt her grab his arms. He nodded and turned onto his back, pulling out of her and pulling her with him. "Do as you wish Kibishii...I am sorry for having took advantage of you while you were sleeping...You looked as if you needed what I did to you." He said as he reached up and began to massage her breasts again.

She smiled down at him, giggling. "I was awake since you grabbed my breasts, dirty boy." She says while pulling her nightgown over her head and throwing it off to the side of the bed. She slipped him inside of her again, starting to bounce slightly on him. "I did and still do need you Nathan, your the reason I'm this turned on."

He still felt warm when she said that she needed him again. He didn't know why...But it was a good feeling. He moaned out when he felt her begin to bounce around on his cock. It felt amazing. He continued to play with her breasts, loving the feeling of them between his fingers as she bounced around. "Kibishii...When I am to the point of cumming, where do you want it...?" He said as he could feel himself getting closer and closer to cumming.

"In me Nathan." She says softly between her own moans, her body getting close to cumming as well, she tightened around his cock, squeezing him as she climaxed screaming his name. "NAAATTHHHAANNN." Her body tensed up, trying to milk his cock of all of his cum.

Hearing her scream out his name in pure ecstasy made him yell out in pure pleasure as well, his seed shooting out into her womb in a large amount as he continued to pour into her. He panted as he pulled her to lay down, keeping his cock inside of her to keep his seed inside of her as they lay together. "You know there is the possibility for a pregnancy for having me cum inside of you, Kibishii."

Back
Top Bottom