Under the soft snow. [ Jugger82 X Ketsu]

He smiled. "Of course I will...I'll be there to help you feel better and make sure that you don't feel the pain you do now..." He whispered to her as he held her close. "Just...Just fall asleep alright? Just sleep until we get home..."

Two hours later they would arrive back in their home, sound and quietly and Nathan still holding Kibishii as he walked into her house. He laid her down on the bed, not letting her awaken. She needed that rest...The shower and sex could wait...She needed to rest after the stressful events that just took place. He laid down next to her and held her close, closing his eyes and relaxing next to her as he waited for her to wake up.

It was another hour after they had gotten back before she awoke. Her eyes slowly opened, while she blinked rubbing them, she felt an arm around her, she wasn't afraid like she should have been. She knew who it was, she turned over and snuggled into Nathans chest to see if he was asleep as well.

Nathan smiled when he felt her snuggle into his chest and held her close. "Good morning babe..." He whispered to her and kissed the top of her head. He kept her close and kept her warm in his arms as he held her with him, not wanting to let her go now that he could show her how much he really loved her.

Kibishii smiled softly as he whispered to her, she closed her eyes again relaxing more into his warm body. "Good morning Nathan." She said softly, her voice full of her love. It was only now that she realized the throbbing pain was no longer between her legs, inside it was dull and simply annoying, nothing a hot bath shouldn't do. She groaned slightly not wanting to leave his arms. "I don't want to get up... but I really need a hot bath..."

"Then let me carry you." He said gently as he picked her up after getting up himself. He began to walk toward the bathroom. After helping her undress, he walked over to and laid her down in the tub, smiling as he put the hot water on. "Just let me know if you need anything...Just sit there and relax alright? If you're hungry, I'll make you food."

Kibishii could only smile at his show of care and loving. She laid back in the bath as it started to fill up with hot water, when he offered to make her food she couldn't keep the smile from getting any bigger. She sat up slightly in the water while pulling his lips down against hers, she was in need of his lips. She kissed him passionately, pulling him close, holding his neck to keep his face near hers at least. "Nathan.."

"Kibishii..." He said gently as he kissed her back gently, allowing her to feel the warmth of pleasure that only he could give her. He continued to kiss her, leaning over the side of the tub to have his lips lock with hers as he closed his eyes and embraced her and gave her all he could give. "I love you..." He whispered gently to her.

She smiled resting her forehead against his hearing he loved her made her smile. "I love you too Nathan... do you want to join me in the bath?" She asks with a smile, offering himself the chance to be naked with her again, the chance to start something, she wanted his touch so badly. She wanted him to take away all of her pain, to make her feel good, she ran her hand into his hair slightly.

"Sure...Why not." He said gently to her, knowing exactly what she wanted him to do. He stood up and began to strip before her before climbing in beside her, laying down next to her in the warm waters. He wrapped his arm over her and pulled her close to him, pulling her body against his as he looked her in the eyes gently. "Are you comfortable?"

Kibishii smiled leaning her head against his shoulder while looking up into his eyes. "I'm fine Nathan, thank you for coming in with me." She says softly kissing him on the neck lightly before closing hers eyes and enjoying him with her and the warm water easing her sore folds.

He smiled and laid there beside her, holding her close and feeling her warmth. He soon turned over and looked to her, smiling...expecting her to want more, so he reached over and began to massage one of her breasts gently, teasing her at first. "Do you want it a little more rough? Its up to you babe."

Kibishii moaned out softly as he began to massage one of her breasts gently, her eyes closed as she enjoyed his touch. "Mmm yeah a little rougher please Nathan?" She asked quietly.

Nathan nodded and did exactly as she had asked. He began to massage her breast more roughly, kissing up and down her neck now as he tried to please her, to expel her the pains of what happened before. "Anything else my love...?"

She only softly moaned out happily as his hand was a bit more rough with her, she enjoyed his hand on her. "Mmmmm." Her mind was mush as she relaxed into the hands of her lover before she opened her eyes and pulling him into a kiss.

He kissed her gently, his mouth moving with hers as he passionately began to continue the foreplay with her. His hand now began to tease her nipple by twisting and pulling it gently and slowly moved to something more rough, but not too rough for simple foreplay.

She kissed him back happily, her hand tangling into his hair as she moaned and gasped against his lips. His fingers doing just what she licked, she could feel herself starting to get wet between her lower lips, the water was not the cause of course.

"Kibishii..." He whispered to her out of passion as he moved his fingers to slowly begin to slide them up and down her pussy. "I want to make you feel better in any way possible...Just let me know what you really need..."

Kibishii gasped out as his fingers ran up and down her wet slit, she shivered softly while she wrapped her arm around his neck, sitting up on her knees slightly. Her legs open as she moved his hand back where it was, she nibbled softly on his ear. "Go ahead Nathan, slide your fingers in me." She says softly.

He nodded and began to slowly start to slide two fingers inside of her pussy, looking her in the eyes gently as he continued to finger her gently at first but began to gradually get faster and faster inside of her. "Do you like it my love...Do you want more?"

Kibishii gasped out as her sore abused pussy had a finger slid into her, it was uncomfortable at first but soon enough it started to feel good as she moaned softly while she stared up into his eyes. As his finger pushed in faster she could only gasp out in her excitement, at his words she nodded her head. "Yes Nathan, please, more.."

He nodded. He pulled her on top of him, his cock just under her but not yet penetrating into her. He smiled and began to gently massage her ass. Kissing her lips gently as the water continued to hit their bodies from the shower. His hands began to get a little more rough, but not too rough, just enough for her to enjoy it more.

(lol they're in a bath, not shower)

She sat happily on his lap, with the shaft of his cock between her pussy lips, she slid up and down softly against him while he began to grope her ass. Causing soft noises of her pleasure at the feeling, his hands got rougher, squeezing her ass cheeks in her hands. "Mmm... Nathan.."

(Either way. lol.)

"Love you..." He said gently as he continued to massage her, teasing her more before he lifted her up and began to slowly bring her pussy down onto his cock, pushing it into her slowly. He didn't want to hurt her after the experience she had before. "You feel amazing Kibishii..."

Back
Top Bottom