The Dark Witch and The Blue Eyed Snake (Krys Snape and Shani)

Bellatrix breathed Heavily sighing as Krys kissed her neck and thrusted gently in and out of her. "That can be arranged love, fuck me where ever you want to baby." Bellatrix whispered back

After a few minutes Krys picked Bellatrix up off the bed yet again, this time pulling the toy out. She slammed Bellatrix against the wall again then kissed her hard but passionately. She then pulled Bellatrix over to the dresser and bent her over then thrusted into her hard, knocking a few things off of the dresser.

Bellatrix felt Krys pull the toy out of her then suddenly rammed bak into the wall, Bellatrix kissed Krys passionately just not as hard, not wanting to hurt each other. Bellatrix held onto the dresser as Krys bent her over it thrusting the toy back into her, roughly, she moaned out knocking something over.

Krys continued to ram into Bellatrix, pulling her into each thrust to intensify the effect. She leaned down and kissed her shoulder then whispered in her ear, "Where else do you want to go hmm"? She spoke seductively and grabbed at her hips and massaged them hard as she pulled her into each thrust.

Krys was so deep inside Bellatrix she whined a bit as she fucked her sensitive pussy. Being pulled into each thrust, loving the feeling as Krys massaged her hips. "Theres always the bathroom" Bella said they hadn't been in there and it was part of the room "...Or the closet"

"Hmm a nice warm bath sounds good if you're up for another one" ,Krys said softly still fucking her hard. The bath tub was huge and would definitely be a fun place to explore. "We'll go there then the closet then back to the bed". Krys pulled Bellatrix's head back by her hair and kissed her again.

"sounds good to me ..." she stated inbetween thrusts, still moaning. "Ithink...I'm gonna... cum...again."She stated before Krys pulled her head back and kissed her.

"OK if you're close then I'll let you cum again before we go take a bath, then I'll make you cum again while we're in the bath" ,Krys said slowing down the pace of her thrusts. She pushed the toy deep inside Bellatrix and rubbed at her breasts while she fucked her.

"okay," she nodded her head, moanining in pleasure as Krys fucked her slow and deep, while rubbing her breasts. Bella's arms were around Krys again digging gently at her back. Bella's walls squeezed at the toy, cumming once again.

Krys picked Bellatrix up wrapping her legs around her waist and carried her into the bathroom. When she got inside she put Bellatrix down and kissed her passionately before turning the water on and adjusting the temperature until it was just right. After the tub was full Krys stripped the rest of her clothes off and jumped in, then motioned for Bellatrix to come in. "We can just relax if you want to love, depending on how you feel" ,she said letting Bellatrix know that she could tell her when she had enough.

Bellatrix had her legs wrapped around Krys, as she was carried to the bathroom. Kissing her back as she was now on the ground. Once Krys was in and was motioning her to come in, Bellatrix did, stepping into the tub. "Either or I'm fine love. whichever is okay with me." she stated.

Krys made her way over to Bellatrix when she got into the tub, she wrapped her arms around her and kissed her softly on the lips. "I love you so much" ,she whispered. She then kissed Bellatrix again only this time more deeply.

Bellatrix sat back and relaxed in the tub, resting in Krys' arms wrapping her arms around her as well. "I love you more." She stated playfully kissing her passionately.

Krys returned the kiss loving every second of it. She broke the kiss then looked into Bellatrix's eyes, "You love me more eh? How so"? She asked playfully. She again kissed Bellatrix's neck softly.

Bellatrix smiled as the kiss was broken, and at her words, "Yeah....I don't know...I just like to see your reaction when I say it I think we just love each other." Bellatrix explained. She sighed softly as Krys kissed her neck.

Krys held Bellatrix close as they kissed, when the kiss was broken Krys smiled at the woman. "I've never been happier with anyone else in my life" ,Krys told her. She grabbed a bar of soap then began to wash Bellatrix as they held each other, "I love feeling you so close to me".

"Neither have I love. in all of my life no one has ever made me happier than you. " She informed her, Bella sighed as Krys started to wash her body. Bellatrix moved closer to her.

Krys moved her hands down and ran them over Bellatrix's ass and the back of her thighs. When Bellatrix moved closer to her Krys kissed her deeply again, she couldn't get enough of the woman and she felt so relaxed at the moment that she didn't want it to end.

Bellatrix arched her back feeling Krys hands on her ass and thighs. Bellatrix kissed her back passionately.

The feeling of their bodies so close together riled Krys right back up, she reached down and rubbed Bellatrix's clit gently knowing she was still sensitive.

Once Bellatrix felt Krys' hand on her clit she broke the kiss gasping, still so sensitive. Bellatrix then thought it might be fun to play with Krys a bit. Bellatrix's hand snaked in the water gently touching Krys' clit rubbing her in slow circles. Kissing her again

Krys smiled when she heard Bellatrix gasp she loved pleasing the woman. Her eyes widened when Bellatrix touched her clit and she gasped in return right before Bellatrix kissed her. This was the first time the woman ever touched her and it felt nice.

Bellatrix wasn't sure how many more chances they would have, and she had been wanting to please Krys too but wanted to make sure she knew how to do it. Not like she had had practice krys being the only woman she had ever dated. Bella smiled at Krys' gasp, continuing to touch her.

Krys continued to touch Bellatrix as the woman touched her, she positioned herself for Bellatrix to get better access. Normally Krys didn't have any woman touch her but Bellatrix was different she was in love with her. "That feels good love" ,Krys said softly, her breathing getting heavier as Bellatrix continued to touch her.

Bella's breath was heavy as Krys played with her. Feeling Krys move Bella had better access to the young witch. Hopefully making her feel good, then getting her anwser she smiled and went a bit faster.

Back
Top Bottom