The Dark Witch and The Blue Eyed Snake (Krys Snape and Shani)

Krys continued to kiss Bellatrix deeply while she pushed her hand higher up the woman's leg. "You have no idea how bad you make me want you" ,Krys said softly after breaking the kiss.

Bellatrix kissed Krys passionately, loving every minute. Feeling Krys' hands on her legs. "No indeed I don't why don't you tell or show me?" She teased playfully.

Krys wasted no time making her way down the woman's body, she pulled her panties off then leaned down and slid her tongue inside Bellatrix's pussy.

Bellatrix gasped softly as Krys slid her tongue right inside of her. This was the quickest Bella remembered Krys going down on her. Bellatrix ran her nails on Krys' scalp.

Bella's breathing increased, as Krys tongue fucked her. Her back arched Krys was having a feild day down there. She loved the feeling of Krys' claws on her thighs and Bella's scratch gently at her head.

Krys loved the way Bellatrix tasted and felt, as Bellatrix scratched gently at Krys' scalp Krys continued to tongue fuck her. She raised her head briefly and looked at Bellatrix, "Do you want more"? She asked. Krys lowered her head and continued to lick Bellatrix's pussy as she waited for her to answer the question.

bellatrix whined softly this felt too good, Krys always knew how to make Bella feel good. "Yes.." she whispered, Krys had gotten Bellatrix worked up.

"Tell me what you want I want to hear it" ,Krys said. She made her way back up Bellatrix's body and kissed her passionately, she replaced her tongue with her fingers to keep Bellatrix wet and feeling good.

bellatrix whimpered as her fingers entered her, "Krys, I want yoou to fuck me, to make love to me, to have fun with me." Bellatrix smirked as she spoke.

Krys bit her lip as Bellatrix spoke, she had never been more turned on in her life. She took off her shirt then her pants before muttering the spell she usually did to make the toy appear, she didn't hesitate to slide it into Bellatrix rather roughly, "Tell me exactly what to do to you love tonight is your night" ,Krys said as she pushed into Bellatrix.

Bellatrix gasped loudly as Krys roughly pushed into her, She quickly grabbed her wand and put the silencing charm on the room, knowing how they get. She was on fire tonight after being upset she needed this. "Bash me around, be rough ram me into the wall, go animalistic." She said digging her nails up Krys' back.

After hearing Bellatrix's words Krys stood up lifting Bellatrix up with her, she slammed the woman against the wall and thrusted into her hard. She grabbed a handful of Bellatrix's hair with the hand that wasn't holding her up and pulled her head back so that she could bite down on her neck while she fucked her.

Bellatrix grunted as her back smacked into the wall, Bellllatrix already started to moan out as Krys trusted hard and deep into her. Bella wrapped her legs around Krys' waist. She groaned as Krys grabbed ahold of her hair. She then screamed as Krys took a bite og her neck, it hurt so good. Bellatrix's clas peirced into Krys' back.

Krys groaned with pleasure as Bellatrix dug her nails into her, "Fuck yeah that feels good" ,she growled. She bit down on Bellatrix's neck again and grabbed a hold of her ass and squeezed it hard, digging her nails into Bellatrix's flesh. After a little bit Krys noticed Bellatrix still had her nighty on, "You're way to dressed love" ,she said as she reached one of her hands up and ripped the fabric off of her body, "I'll buy you a new one". Krys pounded into her harder still holding her against the wall.

Bellatrix yelped as Krys bit down into her neck again. Bella then scratched her nails right down Krys' back. "I love it.." she cried as Krys' teeth and nails dug into her flesh. Bellatrix forgot that her nighty was still on her. "So I am..." she moaned as Krys pounded her womanhood. Bellatrix heard the rip then saw her nighty on the ground, "Whatever baby.." Bellatrix pressed her lips against Krys hard then moving to her neck biting into it.

Krys sighed in pleasure as Bellatrix kissed her then moaned when she bit into her neck. She took Bellatrix back to the bed and laid her down, pinning her hand down to the bed for a few minutes while she fucked her hard and fast. After a little bit she let go and reached down and grabbed Bellatrix's breast and squeezed it hard right before leaning down and sucking on her hard nipple while she continued to pound into her.

Bellatrix held on as Krys brought her back to the bed, pinning her and her hands down as Krys pounded the living shit out of her. She gasped as Krys grabbed a hold of her breast, sighing as she sucked on it.Bella's hands went to Krys's back continuing to claw at it. She was started to get close.

Krys groaned at the feel of Bellatrix's nails in her bag, her eyes rolled back loving the way it felt. She slammed into Bellatrix even harder trying to make the woman cum for the first time that night.

Bellatrix had been holding out she was forcing herself not to realease she loved the way it felt so much, she didn't want it to stop. Bellatrix moaned as Krys continued to fuck her, "Krys...I'm gonna cum...." She whispered breathlessly.

"Cum for me Bellatrix....I want to make you cum over and over again, you drive me crazy love" ,Krys whispered into Bellatrix's ear. She began to kiss Bellatrix's neck, biting it softly every couple of seconds. Krys pushed the toy into Bellatrix as far as she could and continued to fuck her hard wanting her to cum.

Bellatrix arched her neck giving her room to bite and kiss it. Bella could feel the toy all the way inside her. After a few more thrusts Bellatrix's back arched, clenched her claws at Krys' back, and she came. "I love you baby."

Krys felt Bellatrix's back arch and knew she had cum, she kissed the older witch passionately then looked into her eyes, "Do you want more love" ,she kissed Bellatrix's neck then whispered in her ear, "I just can't get enough of you".

Bellatrix kissed Krys with the same amount of passion, once she broke the kiss, she thought about what Krys had asked. "Yes, oh yes Krys, I can't get enough of you either," She stated softly she loved Krys with all her heart and wanted to make there time together count before it was too late.

Krys smiled when Bellatrix said she couldn't get enough of her either, she continued to kiss her neck while moving the toy in and out of her slowly to give her a small rest before she went back to being rough. "I want to fuck you all over this room tonight" ,she whispered in Bellatrix's ear.

Back
Top Bottom