The Dark Witch and The Blue Eyed Snake (Krys Snape and Shani)

Krys loved being with Bellatrix and hearing her moan for her knowing that she made the older witch feel so good made her happy. She slowly made her way back up Bellatrix's body, she slid the toy inside Bellatrix and moved in and out of the woman slowly, she reached around and grabbed Bellatrix's leg and wrapped it around her waist to get better access.

Bellatrix looked up to Krys as she Hovered over her. Bellatrix sighed softly as Krys slid into her. When Krys took hold of Bella's leg she held it in place giving Krys more access to her. She moaned as Krys pushed in and pulled out

Krys moved faster grabbing Bellatrix's ass hard digging her nails into her skin, "You're so fucking sexy Bellatrix" ,she growled as she fucked the woman hard and rough.

Bellatrix moaned as Krys moved harder and faster. Bella wrapped her arms around her digging her nails into Krys' back. "Oh Merlin...I love...you."

"I....Love....you....too" ,Krys said between breaths. Feeling Bellatrix's nails dig into her back made Krys groan liking the way it felt, she kissed Bellatrix hard, biting down on her lip as she continued to fuck her.

Bellatrix's breathing increased Becoming more like a panting. As they kissed hard Bellatrix dug her nails deeper screeching down her back while her other hand ran through Krys's hair running her nails along her scalp. Keys and Bellatrix, though enjoyed making love, they've become more fearce and animalistic being just drawn to each other.

The harder Bellatrix scratched the harder Krys fucked her and the more she wanted the woman. "Damn Bellatrix you make me feel so fucking amazing" ,Krys growled into the woman's ear. It was true the older witch had a hold on Krys that was unexplainable but amazing at the same time.

Bellatrix moaned louder scratching harder as Krys pounded Bellatrix like a rag doll. "You have no fucking idea what you do to me Krys." Bellatrix hissed back. Keys made Bella feel fantastic, young, and beautiful. "Krys I'm...getting..close..."

"Oh fuck yes Bellatrix....cum for me again" ,Krys said breathlessly. She pushed even harder after hearing Bellatrix say she was close, Krys then bit at her neck as she fucked her harder wanting her to release.

As Krys fucked her hard and harder still, Bellatrix moaned louder, as Krys bit her neck she screamed. At that moment Bellatrix came and as she did her nails periced Krys' skin, feeling blood at her finger tips. Bellatrix was breathless and she would be sore later.

Krys bit down hard on Bellatrix's neck when she felt the skin on her back break and bleed, she loved the feeling of pain and pleasure mixed. Knowing that Bellatrix had finished she pulled the toy out of her then got rid of it. She laid down next to Bellatrix and smiled, "You're the only woman that could ever make me feel this good, you know that"?

Bellatrix yelped loving the feeling on her teeth on her neck. Bellatrix was panting laying still on the bed. Bellatrix smiled, "Really? Well your way better then any man I've been with."

"Oh really? Well that's nice to hear considering as far as I know I'm the only female you've ever been with so that would make me the best you've ever had" ,Krys said jokingly right before she reached over and tickled Bellatrix playfully laughing as she did so.

"True, Well that's why I said men, I haven't been with any other women before, and never will. So yeah you are the best I've ever had." She smiled. Then laughed as Krys tickled her curling up to cover the spots she was tickling.

"Don't fight it love you know I've got you" ,Krys joked as she continued to tickle Bellatrix. She loved to hear the woman laugh and see her smile. After a few seconds she let up and kissed Bellatrix softly, "I love you" ,she whispered after breaking the kiss.

Bellatrix continued to laughed and squirmed as Krys tickled her. Kissing her back softly after she caught her breath. "I love you more." Bella replied back.

Krys smiled then cuddle up to Bellatrix, "Want me to go peak in on the kids love"? She asked. Krys was very protective over the two and Bellatrix and she liked to make sure they were ok during the night while in their own room.

Bellatrix curled up in Krys' arms. "Sure love, I'm sure that they're fine. But you can check on them if you want too. " She stayed smiling. Granted Bellatrix was protective over her only child but she needed to cool down some and didn't want to get up.

"I'll be right back love" ,Krys said as she got up. She made her way across the hall to check on the two, when she got there they were fast asleep like she had expected. Krys made her way back into the bedroom and laid down next to Bellatrix. "They're doing great fast asleep it'd be hard to wake them up right now".

"Alright dear." She stated, watching Krys leave. Bellatrix relaxed in the bed and waited for Krys to return. Bella laid there with her eyes closed until she felt the bed move, turning her head to look at Krys. "That's good, they played all day so they should be tired."

"Yeah they look so peaceful, your daughter is beautiful like her mum" ,Krys stated as she pulled the blankets over them. She wrapped her arm around Bellatrix and snuggled up to her. "We should get some sleep as well love shouldn't be too hard for me seeing you're in my arms".

"I bet, I love that peaceful look. Thank you, she's going to be gorgeous when she gets older. Aww Thank you love." Bella replied snuggling into the blankets and into Krys. "Alright I could use a good nights rest. So long ad I'm in your arms it should be fine. What am I your Teddy bear?" She giggled.

"Yes you are my teddy bear my sexy cuddly teddy bear" ,Krys said in response snuggling in even closer. "I love holding you Bellatrix it brings me a sort of calmness nobody else can give me".

Bellatrix giggled at Krys' comment about being a sexy Teddy bear. "I'm glad love, that I can give you such calmness. Being safe in your arms, I no longer have nightmares." she stated happily. After Askaban Bellatrix would have horrible nightmares leaving her screaming.

Krys smiled hearing Bellatrix's words, "I'm glad you don't have nightmares anymore and I promise I will always be here to hold you so those nightmares won't come back" ,she told Bellatrix as she held her close.

Back
Top Bottom