The Dark Witch and The Blue Eyed Snake (Krys Snape and Shani)

Once Krys was out she closed the door over a bit, for if they needed to get out. Bellatrix embraced Krys as she was grabbed into a loving caring bond. Bellatrix's eyes grew wide as she was kissed then she closed them kissing Krys back if you didn't know any better you'd think they had been separated for years.

When Krys broke the kiss she smiled, "I'm sorry I can't seem to contain myself around you" ,she said jokingly. Krys then opened the door to their room and waited for Bellatrix to step inside.

Bellatrix smiled at Krys when the kiss broke and her words. "You always seem to take my breath away." She stated jokingly. Bellatrix stepped inside the room shutting the door behind her. Wrapping her arms around Krys.

Krys smiled as Bellatrix wrapped her arms around her, she bit her bottom lip then looked the older witch in the eyes. "So the kids are in bed and we're all alone what do you want to do" ,Krys asked with a smirk on her face.

"hmm....you're right the children are fast asleep, and we're all alone, what can we do? Hmm? " She asked reaching over locking the door. "We could always silence the room..." Bellatrix smirked.

Krys smiled when Bellatrix mentioned locking the door, she pulled her wand out and gave it a wave silencing the room. Placing her hands on Bellatrix's hips she led the woman closer to the bed, "So I guess we plan on getting loud"? Krys teased right before kissing Bellatrix quickly.

Bellatrix smiled as Krys silenced the room. Bellatrix looked at Krys' hands as she was led toward the bed. Looking up into Krys' beautiful blue eyes, smiling softly yet seductively. Smiling even more as Krys kissed her. "Knowing us, it's just a precausion since we forgot the last time and were heard through the house...." she stated, kissing Krys softly.

"Good point love" ,Krys said in response. She untied Bellatrix's dress then kissed her neck softly as she slowly removed it, "I love you so much Bellatrix I don't know what I would do without you" ,Krys whispered into the woman's ear.

Bellatrix sighed softly as Krys kissed at her neck, slowly removing the dress. "I love you so much more Krys...without me you'd still survive, you're so strong." Bellatrix stated trying to think positively, for that time may come sooner then they planned. Bellatrix continued to smile, though her heart was breaking, helping Krys remove her dress leaving her in her bra and panties. 

"I'm strong when I'm with you Bellatrix, without you I'm nothing" ,Krys said between kisses. She let her hands run over the soft skin on Bellatrix's body as she kissed the woman's neck. "You are so beautiful there's no one in this world I would rather be with".

"You're strong either way. You were strong before you ever met me, you were strong as we tormented each other, and you're strong now, and will remain that way. " She stated to her never wanting Krys to change. Bella's heart picked up, Bellatrix reached back over her's and Krys' head holding gently to her as Krys kissed her neck. "Thank you Love, I love you so much you're stunning. Nor could I baby nor could I."

Krys laid Bellatrix down gently and continued to kiss her neck, she bit down softly at points to tease Bellatrix. She made her way down to Bellatrix's bra a lifted it over her breasts then took one of Bellatrix's nipples into her mouth and teased it with her teeth as she used her hand to rub Bellatrix through her panties.

Bellatrix laid down as Krys put her there. She wrapped her arms around Krys massaging her back as Krys kissed her neck, as she bit down Bella let out a small squeak sound. Bella gasped as Krys teased her nipple with her teeth, while also rubbing her, It felt so nice. Bell dragged her nails on Krys' back gently. 

Krys bit down a little harder when Bellatrix ran her nails down her back, Krys loved it when Bellatrix used her nails. Krys slid her hand underneath the fabric of Bellatrix's panties and slid her fingers inside the older witch using her thumb to rub Bellatrix's clit.

Bellatrix yelped playfully as Krys bit harder, digging her nails in more dragging them on her back. Bellatrix gasped as Krys' fingers slipped inside of her, while her thumb rubbed her clit. She whined slightly as it tickled and felt great she lover Krys' touch.

Krys moved back up to kiss Bellatrix's lips again, she then made her way back down the older witch's body and took her panties off. The young Snape then grabbed her wand and smirked, "I want to try a spell on you, it doesn't hurt in fact it's supposed to make you feel amazing, particularly in this area" ,Krys said as she ran her finger down Bellatrix's slit. "Do you trust me"?

Bellatrix kissed her back, it being broken when Krys moved down. Bellatrix cocked an eyebrow curious to Krys' smirk. "Of coarse I trust you love. You never giving me reason otherwise. " she shuddered slightly as  keys ran her finger down her slit. 

Krys muttered a spell and pointed her wand between Bellatrix's legs, a light blue light came shooting from the tip hitting Bellatrix in the most sensitive spot of her body. The spell's effect was supposed to make the target feel a vibration on their clit and when the wand was moved closer the vibration intensified. "Let me know how this feels love" ,Krys told her with a smirk.

Bellatrix watched as the blue light shot from Krys' wand hitting her. Not understanding what it did, until Krys brought the wand closer. Bellatrix's back arched feeling the pulsing vibration. It felt amazing, it felt so good, it tickled her vigorously. Bella's hands dug lightly into the bed. "Love it feels spectacular."she whined from it never feeling anything like this before. 

Krys moved even closer and kissed Bellatrix passionately, "I want to fuck you but I want you to cum first" ,Krys growled quietly into the woman's ear right before biting down and sucking on her earlobe.

Bellatrix felt the vibration hitting her stronger then before as Krys came closer. Bellatrix kisses her back with passion running her claws down her back.  She heard Krys' words clearly as she growled. Bella yelped as she bit her ear, sucking it while the vibration coursed through her. Bellatrix's breathing increased and she felt like a cat in heat now. Bella couldn't control or stop or anything and she came with all the pleasure that was built up, now that she had cum once she would be more sensitive

Krys let the spell off after she knew Bellatrix had came, she then made her way down Bellatrix's body kissing her skin softly on her way down. She then let her tongue slide into the older witch's slit, Krys moved her tongue in slow circles around Bellatrix's clit.

Once the vibration stopped she laid still for a bit. "Mmm ooo. Krys..." Bella moaned softly. She was sensitive and feeling Krys' tongue enter her slit made her gasp and arch her back slightly. As she went in slow circles Bella ran a hand through Krys's hair letting her nails hit.

Krys continued to use her tongue as Bellatrix ran her hand through her hair, the woman made Krys feel amazing like she was wanted. Krys muttered the spell to make the toy appear like she usually did but she didn't use it right away instead she continued to use her tongue to please the older witch.

Bellatrix continued to moan as Krys used her tongue to simulate Her. Krys knew all of her spots, 
Bella loved and trusted Krys. Unsure want was to happen during the fight. Bella could feel she may cum again from Krys'

Back
Top Bottom