The Dark Witch and The Blue Eyed Snake (Krys Snape and Shani)

Bella moaned softly as Krys ran her finger down Bella's body. Bellatrix greeted her lips,sighing when she moved to her neck. Her body arched slightly when Krys kissed down her body. As Krys went slow with her, it felt so nice it wasn't their typical routine, but when she was with Krys she felt loved. As Krys slid her finger out and replaced her tongue on her clit she gasped and arched her back some.  

Krys continued with the foreplay she loved making Bellatrix feel good. She moved back up to kiss Bellatrix deeply, "I love you so much" ,Krys whispered after breaking the kiss. Krys took her shirt off so that she could feel Bellatrix's skin on hers, she felt closer to Bellatrix that way. Krys muttered the spell that she usually did to make the toy appear then the one to make it feel more real, she slid it into Bellatrix slowly and held her close as she moved it inside her.

Bella's breathing increase as Krys played with her simulating her. Welcoming Krys into her arms as she came back up to her sharing a deep kiss. "I love you more than anything." She stated watching as Krys removed her shirt. Bella could feel the toy just outside of her slit. Bellatrix whined softly as Krys slowly pushed into her, holding one another, as Krys was slow Bellatrix dragged her nails into Krys gently as she kneaded on Krys' skin.

Krys moaned when she felt Bellatrix's nails in her back, Merlin she missed that. She moved a little faster and pushed into Bellatrix as deep as she could still holding her close. "I'm so sorry for everything I shouldn't have left you alone" ,Krys whispered. She then kissed Bellatrix again with passion as she made love to her.

Bellatrix started moaning as Krys moved deeper and a bit faster into her. Continuing to knead her nails into Krys' flesh, Bellatrix heard Krys words, and she felt bad. She moved her hand to touch Krys' cheek, before sharing another passionate kiss with her, while making love. Rafter a bit Bellatrix broke the kiss for a minute to breathe, "Don't be...hard on yourself...Love. You never woulda left...if my head was straight... and.... I never threw the...ring..." she stated if Bellatrix's mind was never damaged she would known it wasn't Krys.

Krys kissed Bellatrix's neck as the woman spoke, she then looked into Bellatrix's eyes when she was done talking. "We were both fucked over love I can't blame you" ,Krys said quietly. "But enough of that we'll talk later, let me make you feel good". Krys grabbed Bellatrix's breast and squeezed it softly as she continued to move in and out of her. "Tell me everything you desire my love I'm yours and I will do anything you wish". Krys said right before kissing Bellatrix's neck again.

Bellatrix looked back into Krys' blue eyes, she nodded her head, "Alright love." she stated smiling slightly. Bella gasped softly as Krys squeezed her breast softly, continuing to make sweet love. She sighed as Krys kissed her neck. "My love, you've come home, there's nothing more I can ask of you. I love you so much. Ooooh. One thing can we go a bit faster love? You can do what you wish to me love, you do so much for me as it is. I'm perfectly content with you." she replied though she wondered if there was some specific Krys wanted to do to her.

Krys listened to Bellatrix and moved faster, she did like to go a little slow but it did get boring. Krys grabbed Bellatrix's legs and put them on her shoulders then thrusted into her hard, "That better love"? Krys growled biting her lip, she loved to hear Bellatrix moan knowing she was the cause of it. "Cum for me Bellatrix, tell me how much you like it" ,Krys said as she pounded into the older witch. She wanted to hear Bellatrix talk dirty to her, she wanted to know exactly how the woman felt when they had sex.

Bellatrix began to whine as the pace quickened. The slow patten was beautiful but after a bit it was kinda dull, she was glad Krys didn't mind. "Much better Love. Ooooh" she stated then moaned now with her legs on Krys' shoulders giving Krys more access to her. "Oh Fuck...Merlin, mmm..like it? I don't like it... I fucking love it baby." Bellatrix growled loving every minute. "I'm getting close love...." she stated as her inner walls began to squeeze the toy.

Krys continued to fuck Bellatrix hard, she moved even faster when she heard Bellatrix say she was close. Krys had no intention of stopping after Bellatrix came she liked to make the woman climax more then once and she wanted Bellatrix to remember how good it felt so that she wouldn't want anyone else. "Oh yeah baby cum for me....mmmm....fuck yeah" ,Krys growled. She slammed the toy into Bellatrix as hard as she could.

As Krys slammed her, her moans turned into screams, her breath was heavy as get chest heaved. As Krys growled for her to cum, Bella no longer being able to hold on, she arched her back and came hard for Krys. Bellatrix would never dream of leaving Krys for another, she loved her and they had amazing, hot, sex.

When Krys knew Bellatrix came she thrusted a few more times hard then pulled the toy out. She got off the bed and looked over at the dresser then back to Bellatrix, "When you catch your breath love go bend over with your hands on the dresser, I'm not finished yet you should know that by now" ,Krys said still smirking. If she had her way Bellatrix was going to get fucked all over that bedroom. Krys stood to catch her breath for a moment as well, sweat dripped down her toned stomach and off of her forehead, she was probably going to take another shower afterwards but she wasn't worried about that at the moment. Krys slid her pajama pants off to cool down a bit more, leaving her half naked in front of Bellatrix which was unusual when they had sex.

Bellatrix laid there trying to catch her breath. She nodded in response to Krys, liking where this was going. She smiled, knowing there was always a round 2 when she had sex with Krys. "Of coarse love how could I forget." she stated then stood up. Giving Krys a kiss before going to the dresser. Bella looked at Krys bare legs now that she did have any pants on, they were nice to see. "Ready baby?" she asked bending over placing her hands on the dresser.

Krys kissed Bellatrix back and watched as she went over to the dresser, She positioned herself behind Bellatrix and slid the toy back inside her. Krys went slowly to make sure Bellatrix was still wet enough for her to go faster, when she realized the toy was sliding in and out good enough she picked up the pace again. Krys reached around and began to rub Bellatrix's clit as she thrusted into her. "Does that feel good baby"? Krys whispered in her ear right before biting down on it.

Bellatrix whined as Krys slowly pushed into her sensitive walls. Her whines then switched to moans as Krys pumped into her faster rubbing her clit. Keys made her feel amazing. "Yes..yes....oh yes love it feels amazing." She responded as sweat dripped from her face, to the floor.

Krys pushed into hard for a little longer from behind, loving the sound of Bellatrix's screams of pleasure. Krys pulled the toy out of her for a second to turn her around so that they were facing each other again, "I want to look at your beautiful face while I make love to you" ,Krys told her before picking her up and wrapping the older witches legs around her waist and sliding the toy back inside her. Krys held her up against the dresser and continued to slam into her.

Bellatrix screamed a bit more as Krys continued to slam her from behind. Bella stopped when Krys pulled out of her. As Krys turned her around, Bella straighted up, now facing Krys. Her comment made Bella smile brightly. Bella was light, making her easier to lift up, as her legs were positioned around Krys, she locked them in place. She sighed as the toy went back in, her back rested on the dresser as she was pinned in between it and Krys. Moaning as Krys began to ram her again.

Krys dug her nails into Bellatrix's ass as she held her up, still slamming into her. She kissed Bellatrix passionately loving the feel of her lips on her own. "You know we never silenced the room" ,Krys said coming to the conclusion that people were probably listening in, especially Rodolphus if he had come home. Krys carried Bellatrix back to the bed and laid her down and continued to make love to her. She looked into Bellatrix's eyes and bit her bottom lip before pressing her body to the older witch's holding her close, Krys kissed her again.

Bellatrix purred as Krys' nails dug into her ass. In return Bellatrix dug her nails into Krys' shoulders. Bellatrix continued to moan in sexual bliss, though they were muffled as their lips met one another's. Bella looked up and around, on the virge of laughing, she forgot about that. "Yeah I guess we didn't, oh well..too late now." She stated, they had been messing around for quite awhile, so to her it no longer mattered. She was wondering if get late jackass had drilled a hole in to wall to watch. "Who ever was listening if they were they're getting an ear full..." she laughed, then moaned again. As Krys moved back to the bed, she sighed it was softer than the dresser. When Krys pressed her body to her's it felt nice, flesh upon flesh. Bella deepened the kiss before breaking it, looking into her eyes. "Krys...love I'm going to cum again.." she whispered breathlessly.

"Mmmm that's what I like to hear love....cum for me again I want you to feel amazing" ,Krys whispered back in response. She moved faster as she held Bellatrix close, the feel of their bodies so close together was amazing. Krys looked into Bellatrix's eyes waiting to see that look of satisfaction, the look that made Krys wetter then any touch ever could, her blue eyes were filled with passion and want mixed with satisfaction and a little bit of animosity as she stared into Bellatrix's. "Cum Bellatrix let me know it feels good".

"I already feel amazing love...." she stated. Then as she was fucked faster her back arched. She loved the feeling of Krys' skin resting on her. One of Bellatrix's hands dug and scratched down Krys's back, while the other dug into her bed. So much pleasure built up a few tears fell from her eyes as she looked into Krys' until her eyes went wide, then closed as her head went back, as her back arched more pressing herself onto Krys' body. Bella had cum again much more then the last time.

Krys held Bellatrix close as the woman cum again, she kissed the older witch's neck until she had finished. Krys pulled the toy out of Bellatrix then muttered a spell to make put it away, she laid down next to Bellatrix and pulled her close to her, she propped herself up on her elbow and rested her head on her hand while she ran her fingers up and down Bellatrix's naked body. Krys looked at the woman next to her and smiled, she knew that things weren't fully ok just yet but at least they were improving.

Bellatrix nuzzled into Krys as she held her. Bellatrix was out of breath, they hadn't done that in about a month she was out of shape and practice. From just laying on her bed all month, loading the weight, and popping pills. She was glad life looked like it was back to normal...well almost. She loved Krys' touch as her hands ran up Bella's body. Bellatrix looked up at Krys smiling back at her as her chest heaved. She reached up and kissed Krys softly.

Krys returned the kiss and smiled after it was broken, "I love you Bellatrix I always will" ,she whispered before giving her another quick kiss on the lips. She cuddled with Bellatrix for a little while longer before standing up and grabbing a towel, "I'm gonna go wash the sweat off my body, you really gave me a work out love". Krys opened the door to the bathroom and stepped inside to take a quick shower.

"As will I Krys, even after my heart stops beating." Bella whispered and smiled at Krys, she loved her so much. Bella pouted slightly as Krys stood up, "Okay love, I'm going to need another one after you. I'm glad I'm keeping you in shape." She teased at the last part. She waited for Krys to be done, she took the towel she had just used and wrapped it around her. Bellatrix then opened a window to air the room out, summoning a house elf. The creature appeared and looked at Bellatrix a little curiously, that's not her normal apparel. "Change my sheets and blankets, and the pillow case understand?" Bellatrix snapped then sat in a chair. The elf quickly got to work.

Back
Top Bottom