The Dark Witch and The Blue Eyed Snake (Krys Snape and Shani)

"I'm not fucking going anywhere love" ,Krys growled back. She grabbed Bellatrix by the waist and threw her onto the bed, Krys removed her shirt then climbed on top of Bellatrix and pulled her dress off. She grabbed Bellatrix's wrists and pinned them above her head, she leaned down and kissed Bellatrix again biting down on her bottom lip every now and then.

"I know you're that would be fucking stupid." She hissed. One moment she was standing and the next she found herself thrown on to the bed, she sat up some looking at Krys as she removed her shirt. As Krys removed Bella's dress she helped wiggling out of it. Bella was pushed back down with hands above her head. Bellatrix kissed Krys back passionately, as Krys bit her lip Bella would lick The top of Krys' lip.

Krys released Bellatrix's hands so that the older witch could do as she pleased, Krys then moved her hand down to Bellatrix's bra and took it off. She kissed down her neck and made her way down to her breasts and got to work kissing and biting them gently knowing they were sensitive. Krys scratched at Bellatrix's thighs as she kissed her body.

Once Bella's hands were free she rubbed Krys' shoulders dragging her nails onto them. As Bella's bra was removed Bella's hands moved to Krys' back continuing to rub and claw her back. When Krys began to kiss and bite her sensitive breasts, making Bella wetter than she already was, Bellatrix pushed her claws deeper into Krys's skin, not to break it though. Bellatrix arched her back Krys was making her feel so amazing already. Bella moved her hips slightly as Krys scratched at her thighs.

Krys moaned softly at Bellatrix's nails scratching at her back, she moved her hips with Bellatrix's. Krys reached her hand down in between Bellatrix's legs and rubbed her hard again, she kissed her lips with force then slid her tongue into the woman's mouth. Krys moved her fingers in a circular motion above Bellatrix's panties feeling the wetness coming through, she growled into the kiss.

As Krys' hand moved in-between Bella's legs, rubbing her I'm hard circles she quivered, and her breathing deepened. Bellatrix moaned into the kiss, as Krys played with her. Bellatrix welcomed Krys' tongue into her mouth. Her tongue wrapped around hers, Bella dragged her nails up to Krys' scalp running her hands through Krys' hair.

Krys continued to kiss Bellatrix moaning as their tongues met, she moved Bellatrix's panties to the side then slid her fingers in her and moved them deep inside her. Krys loved how Bellatrix felt everything about the woman was perfect. Krys reached her free hand around and grabbed Bellatrix's ass hard as she fingered her.

Bellatrix deepened their kiss loving every minute. She gasped and arched her back up again as Krys plunged her fingers deep into Bella's soaked warmth. Bellatrix moved her hips as Krys grabbed her ass hard probably enough to leave marks, she didn't care. Bellatrix closed her eyes and dragged her fingers deep down Krys' back as Krys fingered Bellatrix.

Krys moved her fingers inside Bellatrix for a few minutes then removed them, she stood up and took her pants off so that she was in her boxers and pointed her wand and muttered the spell to make the strap on appear. Krys grabbed Bellatrix and flipped her over and plunged the toy inside her and began moving in and out hard and fast, fucking Bellatrix from behind. Krys pulled Bellatrix in hard by the hips as she slammed into her.

Bella's breathing quickened as Krys finger her. When she pulled out Bella tried to control her breathing her eyes were still closed. As she was flipped she quickly steadied herself, she wasn't expecting Krys to just ram into her like that, her body jerked as Krys pushed in quick and deep. "Merlin....Fuck...mmmm." she yelled/moaned as Krys pounded into her, pulling bellatrix into each thrust, feeling her hit her back walls. Bellatrix moaned loudly as Krys was rough with her.

Krys dug her nails into Bellatrix's hips as she moved faster, she loved to hear Bellatrix moan for her. She smacked Bellatrix's ass hard and then grabbed it, "Cum for me Bellatrix" ,Krys growled. She was going to make the woman climax more then once with the time they had, she was going to make sure of that.

Bellatrix moaned even more as Krys moved faster pounding into her. She growled feeling Krys' nails scratching at her hips. Bella could feel she was about to cum, she didn't want to cum so early but there was no way for her to hold. Her walls contracted, "Krys, I'm cumming..." She stated withing seconds Bellatrix came.

Krys smirked with satisfaction when she heard Bellatrix say she was cumming, "I'm not done yet love, I want you to cum again and again" ,Krys growled into Bellatrix's ear. She rolled Bellatrix back over and rubbed her a little bit before sliding the toy back in, Krys went slowly at first to let Bellatrix rest for a minute but after a few minutes she picked up the pace again. hooking Bellatrix's legs around her waist. Krys leaned down, "I love you" ,she whispered before kissing her deeply.

Bellatrix smiled and purred As Krys said she wasn't done yet. Bella's breathing was heavy after the fucking she took, it was amazing her heart was beating faster than she thought possible. Bellatrix would be more sensitive now that she had cum so this would be fun. Even as Krys rubbed her again Bella felt irmore now sending jolts to her, while she was breathing. She sighed as Krys pushed in slowly, letting Bella have a minute. Bellatrix whined as the pace increased again. Her leggs were hooked behind Krys' waist. "I love you too she stated quickly in response to Krys before kissing deeply.

After a few seconds Krys broke the kiss to let herself breath, she looked into Bellatrix's eyes and smiled down at her, "You're so fucking amazing you know that" ,Krys said. She pulled Bellatrix to the end of the bed so that she could stand on the floor while she fucked her. Krys then put one of Bellatrix's legs onto her shoulder and held it there as she thrusted into her hard.

Bellatrix was glad Kris broke their kiss for she needed to breath as well. She saw Krys' smile, "As are... you... my love." she stated in between breath's. Bella was dragged to the end of the bed seeing Krys standing, this was going to be good Bellatrix's leg was placed on Krys' shoulder, when Krys thrusted into her hard, Bella gasped whining a bit, it felt so good and she was in so deep.

Krys dug her nails into Bellatrix's leg as she held it up, she thrusted hard and deep aiming to bring Bellatrix to a second climax. Krys reached down with her free hand and rubbed Bellatrix's clit while she slammed into her. Krys looked into Bellatrix's eyes and bit her lip, "Tell me what you want love" ,Krys growled.

Bella moaned as Krys' nails dug into her leg, she moaned loudly as Krys rammed into her over and over again, she loved it. "Want do I want? You're giving me everything right now, you're giving me what I want love." She stated through her breathing. As Krys rubbed her she whined and moaned for her. "Baby...I'm gonna cum.." she stated felling her walls grow tight again. As Krys thrusted a bit more Bellatrix came once again.

When Bellatrix came again Krys slowed down then pulled the toy out, she kissed her down her body then went down on her to finish up. Krys loved everything about Bellatrix and she loved to make the woman feel good. After a few minutes of licking up Bellatrix's release Krys made her way back onto the bed and laid next to Bellatrix, Krys put her arm around the older witch and caught her breath before kissing Bellatrix passionately.

As Krys kissed down Bella's body she lowered her leg and breathed heavily as she laid there on the bed.  Bellatrix gasped as Krys went down on her. Krys knew how to drive Bellatrix crazy. Once Krys was finished and came back up Bella curled her legs up some, cuddling into Krys, trying to regulate her breathing, before she was pulled into a passionate kiss. 

After Krys broke the kiss she smiled at Bellatrix, "That just made my day love" ,she said. Krys pulled Bellatrix closer to her and cuddled with her. "We better get ready soon we have to be at the manor in about and hour and a half, but we should definitely just lay here for a little bit before doing so".

"Mine too love, this morning was pretty shitty but this made everything better." She stated smiling. Bellatrix nuzzled into Krys as she was pulled closer to her. "I'm perfectly okay with just laying here for a bit." Bella stated what just happened was a rush and she just needed to be still for a minute or two. She closed her eyes as she layed her head on Krys.

Krys smiled happily as Bellatrix laid her head on her, she ran her fingers through Bellatrix's hair as they laid together. After about twenty minutes Krys finally got up, "I'm gonna go take a shower love" ,Krys told Bellatrix before kissing her on the cheek and making her way to the bathroom.

Bella rested happily and comfortably with Krys. She loved the feeling of Krys' fingers running through her hair. When she got up Bella opened her eyes. Watching her make her way to the bathroom. "Mind if I hop in with you? It'll save on time.." She stated, she diffinately needed a shower after that.

"Of course not love I like when you shower with me" ,Krys said with a smile. When Krys got into the bathroom she turned the water on and took the rest of her clothes off and waited for the water to warm up before getting in. The first thing she did was wet her hair as she waited for Bellatrix to come in.

Back
Top Bottom